- Number Charts
- Long division
- Basic operations
- Telling time
- Place value
- Roman numerals
- Fractions & related
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions
- Mixed numbers vs. fractions
- Equivalent fractions
- Prime factorization & factors
- Fraction Calculator
- Decimals & Percent
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide decimals
- Fractions to decimals
- Percents to decimals
- Percentage of a number
- Percent word problems
- Classify triangles
- Classify quadrilaterals
- Circle worksheets
- Area & perimeter of rectangles
- Area of triangles & polygons
- Coordinate grid, including moves & reflections
- Volume & surface area
- Square Roots
- Order of operations
- Scientific notation
- Ratio word problems
- Write expressions
- Evaluate expressions
- Simplify expressions
- Linear equations
- Linear inequalities
- Graphing & slope
- Equation calculator
- Equation editor
- Elementary Math Games
- Addition and subtraction
- Math facts practice
- The four operations
- Factoring and number theory
- Geometry topics
- Middle/High School
- Statistics & Graphs
- Logic and proof
- For all levels
- Favorite math puzzles
- Favorite challenging puzzles
- Math in real world
- Problem solving & projects
- For gifted children
- Math history
- Math games and fun websites
- Interactive math tutorials
- Math help & online tutoring
- Assessment, review & test prep
- Online math curricula
- Number charts
- Skip Counting
- Place Value
- Number Lines
- Word Problems
- Comparing Numbers
- Ordering Numbers
- Odd and Even
- Prime and Composite
- Roman Numerals
- Ordinal Numbers
- In and Out Boxes
- Number System Conversions
- More Number Sense Worksheets
- Size Comparison
- Measuring Length
- Metric Unit Conversion
- Customary Unit Conversion
- More Measurement Worksheets
- Writing Checks
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Tally Marks
- Mean, Median, Mode, Range
- Mean Absolute Deviation
- Stem-and-leaf Plot
- Box-and-whisker Plot
- Permutation and Combination
- Venn Diagram
- More Statistics Worksheets
- Shapes - 2D
- Shapes - 3D
- Lines, Rays and Line Segments
- Points, Lines and Planes
- Ordered Pairs
- Midpoint Formula
- Distance Formula
- Parallel, Perpendicular and Intersecting Lines
- Scale Factor
- Surface Area
- Pythagorean Theorem
- More Geometry Worksheets
- Converting between Fractions and Decimals
- Significant Figures
- Convert between Fractions, Decimals, and Percents
- Direct and Inverse Variation
- Order of Operations
- Squaring Numbers
- Square Roots
- Scientific Notations
- Speed, Distance, and Time
- Absolute Value
- More Pre-Algebra Worksheets
- Translating Algebraic Phrases
- Evaluating Algebraic Expressions
- Simplifying Algebraic Expressions
- Algebraic Identities
- Quadratic Equations
- Systems of Equations
- Sequence and Series
- Complex Numbers
- More Algebra Worksheets
- Math Workbooks
- English Language Arts
- Summer Review Packets
- Social Studies
- Holidays and Events
4th Grade Math Worksheets
Endorsing learning and practice, our printable 4th grade math worksheets with answer keys amazingly fit into your curriculum. With adequate exercises in multi-digit multiplication, and division, equivalent fractions, addition and subtraction of fractions with like denominators, and multiplication of fractions by whole numbers, analyzing and classifying geometric figures based on their properties, such as parallel and perpendicular sides, angle measures, and symmetry, converting between units of measurement, making and interpreting line plots, these pdfs become the most sought after. Grab our free grade 4 math worksheets for a peek into what's in store.
Select Worksheets by Topic
Explore 5,600+ Fourth Grade Math Worksheets
Adding 4-Digit Numbers
Repetition is the surefire way to swiftly and accurately add up two 4-digit numbers. Fuel practice in regrouping in the ones, tens, hundreds, and thousands place in the process.
Multiplication for Beginners | Factors Up to 12
If buffing up multiplication skill is on your mind, then our 4th grade math worksheet pdfs should be an obvious choice. Find the product of numbers up to 12 and solve real-life word problems too.
Listing out the Factors | Easy (1 to 50)
Break down each number into its components by finding the factors that when multiplied result in the given number. List out all the possible factors of each specified number from the least to the greatest.
Completing the Shape Pattern
Develop skills in pattern analysis with our printable math worksheets. Grade 4 kids observe the repeating pattern in each set of shapes, predict and draw the missing shape in each series.
Writing Number Words | Millions
Translate the 7, 8, and 9-digit numerals to the number words: millions, ten millions, and a hundred millions, as you work your way doubling up and enhancing your place value skills.
Writing the Missing Numbers in Equivalent Fractions
The numerator and denominator of a fraction must be multiplied or divided by the same number to create equivalent fractions. Apply this rule to figure out the missing numbers in these 4th grade math pdfs.
Measuring and Converting Inches to Feet and Inches
Build a vital life-skill as you practice measuring the length of the strips of paper in inches using the given ruler, and divide the length by 12 to express the measurement in feet and inches.
Interpreting Line Plots
Draw conclusions by interpreting the data organized as line plots in our printable grade 4 math worksheets and calculate the mean, median, mode and range to answer questions based on the line plot.
Identifying Points, Lines, Rays, and Line Segments
Look at the arrowheads and dots, and recognize each model as a point, line, ray, or line segment in Part A. Attempt sketching a line, ray, and line segment in Part B.
Parts of an Angle | Naming the Vertex and Arms
Get the know-it-alls of 4th grade to identify the parts of an angle: arms, the two rays joining to form an angle, and the vertex which is the common end point and name them in these math worksheet pdfs.
Classifying Triangles using Side Measures
How about classifying triangles based on their side measures? Label the triangles with three equal sides as equilateral, and those with two equal sides as isosceles, and the ones with unequal sides as scalene.
Drawing Lines of Symmetry | Shapes
Gravitate toward our printable 4th grade math worksheets to practice drawing a line across the shape dividing it into two identical halves and identifying if the figures are horizontally or vertically symmetrical.
Solving Multi-Digit Addition Word Problems
Armed with a touch of real-world, our exercises inculcate a love for math in grade 4 kids as they solve word problems, working with 4 to 8-digit addends, and figure out the sum.
Multiplication Drill | 50 Problems
Nothing promotes multiplication recapitulation quite like these 4th grade math worksheet pdfs. Beat the clock as you work out the timed multiplication drill comprising 50 problems each.
Finding Factors | Prime and Composite
Step up your practice in finding the factors of the numbers and identifying if the specified number is prime (divisible only by the number 1 or by itself) or composite.
Become a Member
Copyright © 2023 - Math Worksheets 4 Kids
Members have exclusive facilities to download an individual worksheet, or an entire level.
- Prodigy Math
- Prodigy English
From our blog
- Is a Premium Membership Worth It?
- Promote a Growth Mindset
- Help Your Child Who's Struggling with Math
- Parent's Guide to Prodigy
- Math Curriculum Coverage
- English Curriculum Coverage
- Game Portal
4th Grade Math Worksheets
Support your students with these fourth grade math worksheets designed to help them master key math skills.
Share these worksheets
Help students master multi-digit multiplication and feel confident multiplying larger numbers, division worksheets, strengthen student knowledge of division facts and introduce them to long division, telling time worksheets, guide fourth graders to telling time mastery as they read and solve time problems to the nearest minute, level up your students' math skills with prodigy.
Engage your students and elevate their math skills with Prodigy's game-based learning platform, specifically designed to support teachers like you.
Effortlessly differentiate content to match your lesson, curriculum and individual student needs.
Automatically graded assessments, complete with reports offering valuable data and insights.
Get full access at no cost for you or your school.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are these worksheets really free.
Yes, these printable math worksheets are free.
At Prodigy, we believe teachers should never be held back by budgets. That's why we made Prodigy Math , to help every student love learning and have access to engaging, educational content.
Do I need to create an account to download these worksheets?
No account is needed to access these free math worksheets.
Are these worksheets aligned with Common Core standards?
Yes, like Prodigy Math , our worksheets are designed to align with Common Core standards.
Get a quick refresher of our math curriculum standards here.
Are there answer keys available for these worksheets?
Yes, answer keys are included when you download our free math worksheets. You can print this for your reference while your students complete the activity on the worksheet or have it ready to review with them afterwards.
How can I use these worksheets in my classroom?
As an educator, there are several ways you can use these worksheets in your classroom:
1. Practice Material: After teaching a specific concept, such as single-digit addition or place value, you can use these worksheets as practice material to reinforce what students have been taught in class.
2. Assessments: You can use these worksheets to assess students' understanding of the topics you've taught. The variety of exercises, including word problems and numeric problems, can help gauge students' grasp of the material.
3. Homework Assignments: These worksheets can be assigned as homework to give students additional practice outside of the classroom. They can help fill in the gap from regular workbooks.
4. Centers or Stations: In a classroom that uses a centers or stations approach, these worksheets could be used at a math center where students rotate through different activities.
5. Early Finisher Activity: For students who finish their work early, these worksheets can provide an additional challenge and keep them engaged.
6. Group Work: Some worksheets could be used for pair or small group work, promoting collaborative problem-solving skills.
Remember, it's important to go through the worksheets with the students after they've completed them, or provide them with the answer keys, to ensure they understand any mistakes they might have made.
Will there be more worksheet topics for fourth grade?
Of course! We're excited to say we will be adding even more cool content to our library of fourth grade math worksheets! You can look forward to a range of resources like fractions worksheets, geometry worksheets and order of operations activities. Don't forget to check back soon for these updates!
Looking to dive right into a whole range of standards-aligned math content? Try math games like Prodigy Math! Not only does Prodigy make practicing over 1,000 math skills really engaging for your students but you can easily tailor math content to your teaching and student needs. And the best bit? It’s available at no cost to educators!
What math skills should I teach my fourth grade class?
The content you teach your fourth graders will depend on your curriculum and your students’ individual needs.
As well as expanding on skills learned in 2nd and 3rd grade, fourth graders will learn new topics such as equivalent fractions, comparing and operating with fractions and decimals, lines of symmetry, classifying shapes, and understanding parallel lines and right triangles.
If you’re following the Common Core curriculum , you will want to cover the following standards:
Operations and Algebraic Thinking:
- Interpret multiplication equations as comparisons and represent verbal statements as multiplication equations.
- Multiply or divide to solve word problems involving multiplicative comparisons, distinguishing them from additive comparisons.
- Solve multistep word problems using the four operations with whole numbers, including problems with remainders. Represent problems with equations and assess reasonableness using mental computation and estimation strategies.
- Find all factor pairs for numbers in the range 1-100. Recognize multiples of factors and determine if a number is a multiple of a one-digit number. Identify prime and composite numbers.
- Generate number or shape patterns based on given rules and identify patterns features that are not explicitly stated in the rule.
Number and Operations in Base Ten:
- Read and write multi-digit whole numbers using base-ten numerals, number names, and expanded form. Compare numbers based on place value using >, =, and < symbols, including multi-digit numbers.
- Use place value understanding to round multi-digit whole numbers to any place.
- Fluently add and subtract multi-digit whole numbers using the standard algorithm.
- Multiply a whole number of up to four digits by a one-digit whole number and multiply two two-digit numbers using strategies based on place value and properties of operations. Illustrate and explain calculations using equations, rectangular arrays, and/or area models.
- Find whole-number quotients and remainders with up to four-digit dividends and one-digit divisors using strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and the relationship between multiplication and division. Illustrate and explain calculations using equations, rectangular arrays, and/or area models.
Measurement and Data:
- Understand relative sizes of measurement units within one system and express measurements in larger units in terms of smaller units. Record measurement equivalents in a two-column table.
- Use the four operations to solve word-based math problems involving distances, time intervals, liquid volumes, masses, and money. Represent measurements using diagrams, such as number line diagrams.
- Apply area and perimeter formulas for rectangles in real-world and mathematical problems.
- Create line plots to display data sets of measurements in fractions of a unit and solve problems involving addition and subtraction of fractions using information presented in line plots.
- Recognize angle measure as additive and solve addition and subtraction problems to find unknown angles in real-world and mathematical problems, using equations with symbols for unknown angle measures.
- Classify two-dimensional figures based on the presence or absence of parallel or perpendicular lines and angles of a specified size. Recognize and identify right triangles as a specific category.
- Recognize a line of symmetry in a two-dimensional figure as a line that divides the figure into matching parts when folded along the line. Identify line-symmetric figures and draw lines of symmetry.
Number and Operations - Fractions
- Explain why a fraction 'a/b' is equivalent to a fraction (n × a)/(n × b) using visual fraction models. Recognize and generate equivalent fractions.
- Compare two fractions with different numerators and denominators, creating common denominators or numerators and using benchmark fractions such as '1/2'. Record and justify comparisons using symbols (> = <) and visual fraction models.
- Understand a fraction 'a/b' with 'a > 1' as a sum of fractions '1/b'.
- Extend understanding of multiplication to multiply a fraction by a whole number.
- Express a fraction with denominator 10 as an equivalent fraction with denominator 100 and use this technique to add fractions with respective denominators 10 and 100.
- Use decimal notation for fractions with denominators 10 or 100.
- Compare two decimals to the hundredths place, reasoning about their size. Record and justify comparisons using symbols (> = <) and visual models.
What is Prodigy?
Great question! Unlike traditional worksheets, Prodigy is a game-based learning platform that delivers differentiated, standards-aligned content through engaging, interactive gameplay.
With Prodigy, educators can :
- Assign standards-aligned content with no grading needed.
- Motivate your students with in-game rewards and challenges.
- Access reports filled with learning insights from a student, class and curriculum level.
Best of all? Educators can use it for free! See how it works here!
Can I set these math skills and topics in Prodigy?
Yes, teachers can use our assignments feature to set topics covered in these worksheets and many more on Prodigy Math for your students to practice – all while they have fun playing the game.
Log in to your teacher account to set an assignment for your students.
Like these resources? You might also like these...
4th Grade Math Worksheets
- All subjects
212 4th Grade Math Worksheets
This geometry math worksheet gives your child practice identifying each vertex in various 3-dimensional shapes.
4 types of triangles
This math worksheet gives your child practice identifying equilateral, isosceles, scalene, and right triangles.
Acute and obtuse angles
This measuring math worksheet introduces your child to right angles, obtuse angles, and acute angles.
Adding big numbers (3rd grade, 4th grade)
This math worksheet gives your child practice adding 3-digit numbers.
Adding bigger numbers (3rd grade, 4th grade)
This math worksheet gives your child practice adding 4-digit numbers.
Adding bigger numbers: 2- and 3-digit numbers
What is 432 + 43? This math worksheet gives your child practice adding 3-digit and 2-digit numbers.
Adding bigger numbers: 5, 6-, and 7-digit numbers
Can you add 423,123 and 987? This math worksheet gives your child practice adding multi-digit numbers.
Adding decimals #2
What is $3.35 + $5.55? This money and measurement math worksheet gives your child practice adding 2 decimals to the hundredths place.
Adding decimals #3
What is $7.49 + $1.36? This money and measurement math worksheet gives your child practice adding 2 decimals to the hundredths place.
Adding decimals #4
What is $4.96 + $2.83? This money and measurement math worksheet gives your child practice adding 2 decimals to the hundredths place.
Yes! Sign me up for updates relevant to my child's grade.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you for signing up!
Server Issue: Please try again later. Sorry for the inconvenience
Fourth Grade Math Worksheets - Free PDF Printables with No Login
If you're seeing this message, it means we're having trouble loading external resources on our website.
If you're behind a web filter, please make sure that the domains *.kastatic.org and *.kasandbox.org are unblocked.
Unit 1: Place value
Unit 2: addition, subtraction, and estimation, unit 3: multiply by 1-digit numbers, unit 4: multiply by 2-digit numbers, unit 5: division, unit 6: factors, multiples and patterns, unit 7: equivalent fractions and comparing fractions, unit 8: add and subtract fractions, unit 9: multiply fractions, unit 10: understand decimals, unit 11: plane figures, unit 12: measuring angles, unit 13: area and perimeter, unit 14: units of measurement.
Common Core Grade 4 Math (Worksheets, Homework, Lesson Plans)
Looking for video lessons that will help you in your Common Core Grade 4 Math classwork or homework? Looking for Common Core Math Worksheets and Lesson Plans that will help you prepare lessons for Grade 4 students?
The following lesson plans and worksheets are from the New York State Education Department Common Core-aligned educational resources. The Lesson Plans and Worksheets are divided into seven modules.
Related Pages Common Core Math Resources, Lesson Plans And Worksheets Common Core Math Video Lessons, Math Worksheets and Games for Grade 4 Common Core Math Video Lessons, Math Worksheets and Games for all grades
Grade 4 Homework, Lesson Plans And Worksheets
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.
free homework sheet grade 4
Resource types, all resource types, free homework sheet grade 4.
- Rating Count
- Price (Ascending)
- Price (Descending)
- Most Recent
FREEBIE EUREKA MATH 2nd Grade Homework Sheet Module 1 Lessons 1- 4 OA.1 OA.2
2nd Grade Homework Bundle - Weekly Homework with Folder Cover Label - 40 Weeks
Math Warm Ups Grade 4 Freebie !
1st Grade Homework Bundle - Weekly Homework with Folder Cover Label - 40 Weeks
3rd Grade Homework Bundle - Weekly Homework with Folder Cover Label - 40 Weeks
1st Grade Homework 1st Quarter - Weekly Homework with Folder Cover Label
- Google Apps™
2nd Grade Homework - Weekly Homework with Folder Cover Label - Quarter 1
1st Grade Homework - Weekly Homework with Folder Cover Label - Quarter 2
2nd Grade Homework - Weekly Homework with Folder Cover Label - Quarter 3
2nd Grade Homework - Weekly Homework with Folder Cover Label - Quarter 2
1st Grade Homework - Weekly Homework with Folder Cover Label - Quarter 3
2nd Grade Homework - Weekly Homework with Folder Cover Label - Quarter 4
3rd Grade Homework - Weekly Homework with Folder Cover Label - Quarter 1
1st Grade Homework - Weekly Homework with Folder Cover Label - Quarter 4
3rd Grade Homework - Weekly Homework with Folder Cover Label - Quarter 3
3rd Grade Homework - Weekly Homework with Folder Cover Label - Quarter 2
3rd Grade Homework - Weekly Homework with Folder Cover Label - Quarter 4
Fall Theme Decimal Task Cards Grades 4 , 5, and 6
Free Homophones Worksheets with Definitions and Word Search ( Grades 3 & 4 )
FREE Comparing Decimals Worksheets
Equivalent Ratios Guided Notes Homework Warm Ups Exit Tickets
Eureka Math Grade 5 Module 4 End Task Review Worksheet
- Word Document File
Abeka Spelling & Poetry Grade 3 Lists 1- 4 - Spelling Practice
8th Grade Math Warm Ups - Homework - Digital and Print - FREE SAMPLE
- Google Drive™ folder
- We're hiring
- Help & FAQ
- Student privacy
- Terms of service
- Greater Than Less Than
- Place Value
- 1st Grade Reading
- 2nd Grade Reading
- 3rd Grade Reading
- Cursive Writing
- Alphabet Coloring
- Animals Coloring
- Birthday Coloring
- Boys Coloring
- Buildings Coloring
- Cartoons Coloring
- Christmas Coloring
- Country Flag Coloring
- Country Map Coloring
- Disney Coloring
- Fantasy Coloring
- Food Coloring
- Girls Coloring
- Holidays Coloring
- Music Coloring
- Nature Coloring
- New Year Coloring
- People Coloring
- Religious Coloring
- Sports Coloring
- Toys Coloring
- Transportation Coloring
- US Sports Team Coloring
- Valentine Day Coloring
Grade 4 Homework
Displaying top 8 worksheets found for - Grade 4 Homework .
Some of the worksheets for this concept are Grade 4 multiplication and division word problems, Time word problems, Grade four, Vocabulary builder grade 4, Homework and remembering, 4th grade summer work packet activities, 4th grade summer math packet, Grade 4 module 3.
Found worksheet you are looking for? To download/print, click on pop-out icon or print icon to worksheet to print or download. Worksheet will open in a new window. You can & download or print using the browser document reader options.
1. Grade 4 multiplication and division word problems
2. time word problems, 3. grade four, 4. vocabulary builder grade 4, 5. homework and remembering, 6. 4th grade summer work packet & activities, 7. 4th grade summer math packet, 8. grade 4 module 3.
Reading & Math for K-5
- Learning numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Place Value
- Roman numerals
- Order of operations
- Drills & practice
- Factoring & prime factors
- Shape & geometry
- Data & graphing
- Word problems
- Children's stories
- Leveled Stories
- Context clues
- Cause & effect
- Compare & contrast
- Fact vs. fiction
- Fact vs. opinion
- Main idea & details
- Story elements
- Conclusions & inferences
- Sounds & phonics
- Words & vocabulary
- Reading comprehension
- Early writing
- Numbers & counting
- Simple math
- Social skills
- Other activities
- Dolch sight words
- Fry sight words
- Multiple meaning words
- Prefixes & suffixes
- Vocabulary cards
- Other parts of speech
- Cursive alphabet
- Cursive letters
- Cursive letter joins
- Cursive words
- Cursive sentences
- Cursive passages
- Grammar & Writing
- Multiply in columns
Download & Print Only $5.60
Multiply in Columns Worksheets for Grade 4
Multiplying numbers in columns requires lots of practice. Our grade 4 worksheets range in difficulty from 2 x 1 digits to 3 x 3 digits . These worksheets complement our grade 4 mental multiplication worksheets which focus on practicing "in your head" multiplication skills.
Sample grade 4 multiplication in columns worksheet
More multiplication worksheets
Find all of our multiplication worksheets , from basic multiplication facts to multiplying multi-digit whole numbers in columns.
What is K5?
K5 Learning offers free worksheets , flashcards and inexpensive workbooks for kids in kindergarten to grade 5. Become a member to access additional content and skip ads.
Our members helped us give away millions of worksheets last year.
We provide free educational materials to parents and teachers in over 100 countries. If you can, please consider purchasing a membership ($24/year) to support our efforts.
Members skip ads and access exclusive features.
Learn about member benefits
This content is available to members only.
Join K5 to save time, skip ads and access more content. Learn More
- Forgot Password?