The simple text editor that's always in your browser.
All your content is private and nothing is stored on a server. Be sure to save your text somewhere else when you're done.
Community Contact Worklogs
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
You're writing your first blank slate!
Here are the most important things when writing blank slates.
- First: Bookmark this page ( + d). Each time you need to write something down, click the bookmark and just start typing!
- Style your slates with markdown . Here's an example and the result when viewed
- To save, press " + s" at any time or click "save" in the bottom right
- To save as a Google Doc, press " + g"
- To download as a PDF, press " + p"
Style your notes with Markdown
- Titles: #This will be a title (##this is a sub-title)
- Bold ( + b): **this will be bold**
- Italics ( + i): *italics*
- Link: [click here](https://source-url.com)
- - this starts a list
- * sub-list item 1
- * sub-list item 2
- + s: Save your note
- + g: Save as Google Doc
- + p: Download as a PDF
- To publish as a blog, just use a #title at the top and then "publish" on the view-note screen
- Markdown Info Close
Create a user or save note as a guest? Hint: guests can not access their notes on other devices and will lose notes if they clear their cookies.
- signup with google signup for permanent user continue as guest
- signup for permanent user continue as guest
Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.
I want a blank page to write a letter on my iPad then print it. Where is the icon to write?
I want to write a letter on my iPad then print it. Where is the app or icon to write and then print?
iPad Pro, iPadOS 14
Posted on Oct 13, 2021 2:45 PM
- no icon to print on my iPad series 9 How do I get an icon so I can print on my ipad 164 3
- why cant I find the pront icon on my pho Why can’t I find the print icon when Iwant to print a page on my iPhone 12 732 1
- Print icon My iPhone XR has no print icon. How do I print? 268 1
Loading page content
Page content loaded
Oct 14, 2021 1:18 PM in response to Familymttrscntr
We understand that you want to use a word processing app on your iPad, and we'd like to help. Begin by reviewing the guidance found here:
Use Notes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Intro to Pages on iPad
Download apps and games on your iPhone or iPad
Print from iPad
Character Count including Spaces 0 Character Count: 0 | Word Count: 0 | Line Count: 0 | Space Count: 0
- Help Center
- Google Docs Editors
- Terms of Service
- Submit feedback