- Report a Claim
Home / Commercial Auto / Bus Insurance
Ready to Apply?
You may submit an application online by clicking the “GET A QUOTE” button, or download and fill out the application and supplemental documentation. If you download the application you may either submit them via email, fax or postal mail.
Related blogs, bus insurance for bus companies and bus drivers.
If you’re an insurance producer looking to write more business and provide insurance solutions to your clients, then Prime Insurance Company is the partner for you. As a leading excess and surplus lines insurance company, Prime can write bus insurance with confidence. We can also write bus driver insurance, bus insurance for personal use, commercial bus insurance, and more!
We can help your clients even if they’ve been canceled or denied insurance in the past or have a claims history. In most states, we can cover buses, bus companies, bus services, and bus drivers. Whether your client started a new business or is a new driver, or has been in the industry for 20+ years, we can write a customized insurance policy to fit their needs.
Prime has over 40 years of experience, making us one of the best bus insurance providers out there. Many bus insurance companies are turning away individuals and businesses that are deemed too risky, or, they could be leaving gaps/exclusions in policies that leave the policyholder exposed. Prime takes a more hands-on approach to learn about you, your client, and their needs so we can write a policy that ensures maximum protection.
Nature of Business (who we can help)
- Bus Companies
- Bus Services
- Bus Drivers
- Party Buses
- Charter Buses
- Paratransit Buses
- School Buses
- Private Buses
- Shuttle Buses
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Commercial Auto Physical Damage
- New Operators Coverage
- Contingent Auto Liability
- Hired & Non-Owned Auto Liability
- Excess Auto Liability
- Dealer Plate / Transport Plate Liability
More Information About Bus Insurance
Why choose prime as your insurance partner.
There are many reasons why you should choose Prime as your insurance partner but here are some highlights:
At Prime, we build trusted relationships and want all parties to be involved. We arrange a phone call with every potential insured to provide fast, flexible underwriting for every client. From our underwriters to our legal team, the insured, and the producers — at Prime, everyone is considered a partner and our processes are designed for the mutual benefit of all parties involved.
“A” Rated Carrier With 40+ Years of Experience
The strength and stability of Prime have led us to over 40 years of experience in the insurance industry. Commercial auto and bus insurance are our expertise!
We have it all – underwriting, legal, risk management, policy services, etc. You will have direct access to our staff and services, ready to assist you! We even have an in-house claims hotline if an incident or claim occurs, available 24/7.
Extraordinary Claims Results
We pride ourselves on our ability to handle claims in-house and effectively. Prime’s team of attorneys and adjusters are here to assist you every step of the way. Unlike most insurance companies, Prime fights frivolous lawsuits. We will be by your side every step of the way!
Bus Insurance Providers and Prime Insurance
Looking for the best bus insurance provider? Prime Insurance Company should be at the top of your list. Our partnership approach requires that we speak with the producer and the insured so we can better understand everyone’s needs in order to provide the right coverage, the right service, and most importantly, a healthy relationship.
Accidents do happen. “On average, there are nearly 60,000 bus accidents each year in the United States. While most of these collisions result in property damage only, hundreds of people are killed and thousands more are injured. Researchers estimate that as many as 14,000 injuries occur in these crashes.” It’d be wise to go with a trusted bus insurance provider such as Prime to handle claims promptly and professionally with exceptional results!
A lot of people go with cheaper markets that will cost them and their insured more in the long run! Over the past years, many of the cheaper markets have run into trouble, gone broke, or stopped writing. As a result, Prime is writing more business and we remain committed to doing it right! Insureds need a more efficient bus insurance company and a better partner that’s willing to fight frivolous lawsuits practiced by legal professionals nationwide.
In short, Prime won’t compete with your other markets from a premium standpoint, but we will help you write the business you are turning away today. Plus, we’ll be by your side when a claim or lawsuit is filed against you.
Customized Bus Insurance - Types of Buses
We’re able to cover all types of buses and provide a customized insurance policy that fits the needs of your client. Examples include:
- Commercial bus insurance
- Personal bus insurance
- School bus insurance
- Party bus insurance
- Private bus insurance
- Charter bus insurance
- Shuttle bus insurance
- Tour bus insurance
- Paratransit bus insurance
No matter what type of bus company your client has or what bus service they provide, Prime Insurance Company can write customized bus insurance for businesses and individuals including bus drivers.
Tour Bus Insurance
The insurance market for tour bus companies and tour bus drivers has caused a demand for specialty liability insurance. Insurance companies are dropping coverage and canceling policies due to the risk associated with these tour buses. Fortunately, Prime can write tour bus insurance for companies and drivers. We can cover open-air buses, double-decker buses, charters, and more!
About Prime Insurance Company
Prime Insurance Company is an excess and surplus (E&S) lines insurance company, specializing in property and casualty insurance for non-standard, specialty risks. Prime currently produces in excess of $400 million gross premiums annually. The company writes E&S business in all 50 states and has an “A” (Excellent) rating by A.M. Best*. Prime has also earned a Financial Stability Rating® of A” (A Double Prime), Unsurpassed, from Demotech, Inc.**
Prime delivers coordinated services by integrating expert underwriting, policyholder services, policy accounting, premium financing, risk management, state tax payments, claims administration, and self-insured support program services all under one roof.
*see www.ambest.com for latest ratings **The most current Financial Stability Rating ® must be verified by visiting www.demotech.com .
Writing Commercial Bus Insurance Through An Admitted Carrier
Commercial Auto coverage is available in Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, and South Carolina through our admitted carrier, Prime Property & Casualty Insurance Inc.
Presently, we do not offer any Commercial Auto coverage in New York. Secondary auto such as drive-away or non-owned auto coverage is available in all states.
NO MINIMUM PREMIUM REQUIREMENTS FOR PRODUCERS
Prime Insurance Company will not bind a risk until all required information, documentation, and applicable premium is expressly received and accepted by Prime.
If there are any questions or urgent requests, please contact us today at 1-800-257-5590 or [email protected]
Specialty insurance solutions for bus services and bus companies., protect your passengers and protect your business with xinsurance's customized bus insurance solutions.
Whether you own a fleet, operate a bus, or own a company that provides a bus service, XINSURANCE will provide an insurance solution tailored to your unique needs.
What is Bus Insurance and Why You Need It
XINSURANCE’s Bus Insurance solution is a commercial vehicle insurance policy that insulates drivers and fleet owners against costs associated with accidents, natural disasters, theft, and other mishaps.
If your bus is involved in an incident, you may find yourself facing significant legal fees, damage expenses, or medical bills. Paying these fees outright would require a significant amount of liquid funds — something many businesses lack. With a bus liability insurance policy, you’ll pay a premium so that your insurance carrier will cover some or all of the costs after a covered incident.
At XINSURANCE, we customize insurance plans for bus companies, bus services, and bus owners with limits that can cover up to $20 million. We provide insurance solutions that can cover accidents, theft, natural disasters, third-party bodily injury, injury, third-party damage, towing expenses, and more.
Types of Buses That Can Benefit from Bus Insurance
- Commercial Buses
- Private Buses
- Personal Buses
- Party Buses
- Shuttle Buses
- Paratransit Buses
- Charter Buses
- School Buses
- Bus Drivers
- Fleet Owners
- Bus Services
- Bus Companies
Bus Insurance Coverage Options
Provides auto liability coverage for your company-owned or personally-owned vehicle primarily used for business purposes. Learn more .
*Available in most states
Commercial General Liability
Provides coverage for injuries and property damage sustained by third parties.
Hired & Non-Owned Auto*
Covers expenses for third-party property damage and bodily injury when an accident occurs with a vehicle, used for business purposes, that isn’t owned by the company.
Additional coverage to fill the gaps and cover the exclusions in your existing policy. Learn more .
Can provide physical damage protection for buses while they are being stored, transported, or rented. It can provide financial assistance in case of accidents, malfunctions, and limited theft coverage.
Active Shooter Liability
Liability protection in the event of an active shooting taking place on company property or on your bus. Learn more .
Alleged Assault and Battery Liability
Coverage for claims against you or an employee, such as a bus driver, regarding assault and/or battery.
Alleged Sexual Abuse and Molestation Liability
Coverage for claims against you or an employee, such as a bus driver, regarding sexual abuse and/or molestation.
Communicable Disease Liability
This is a policy enhancement that provides coverage for negligent exposure to any Declared Pandemic Disease or Pathogen, including COVID-19. Learn more .
Directors and Officers (D&O) Liability
Protects people from personal losses if they are sued as a result of serving as a director or an officer of an organization. Learn more .
Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
Covers liabilities related to employment that aren’t on-the-job injuries. Some of the things it covers may include sexual harassment suits and wrongful termination suits.
Personal liability protection in the event of an accident and a claim is made against you. Learn more .
Protects against claims for slips, trips, and falls on the property due to negligence.
Coverage for claims regarding negligent acts and more. Learn more .
Covers the building and its contents from weather-related risks, vandalism, theft, and more. Learn more .
Free MVR Monitoring and Reporting Guide
Whether your business has a fleet of buses or just one or two drivers on the road, it could be at risk for a costly lawsuit..
Learn how to reduce your liability risk with this free guide about MVR Monitoring and reporting in the transportation industry.
How To Get A Quote
Request your quote.
Click the button below to get started on your quote
Specify Your Needs
We’ll schedule a call with you to consult on your needs, and collect more details
Get Your Custom Quote
We’ll use all the information provided to craft a highly personalized quote to address all of your specific insurance needs in one comprehensive policy
How Much Does Bus Insurance Cost?
The cost of bus insurance depends on various factors, such as the size and type of the bus, the coverage limits, the number of buses in the fleet, the driving records of the drivers, and much more. To get an accurate quote for bus insurance, it is best to contact XINSURANCE directly for a personalized assessment.
Can XINSURANCE Provide Coverage for Different Types of Buses, Such as Tour Buses or Charter Buses?
Yes, XINSURANCE offers coverage solutions for various types of buses, including tour buses, charter buses, shuttle buses, party buses, and much more. We understand the specific risks associated with different types of buses, and our insurance solutions can be tailored to meet the unique needs of each bus operation.
Can I Get Bus Insurance Coverage for a Single Bus or Small Fleet?
Absolutely! XINSURANCE offers customized insurance solutions tailored to your specific needs, whether you have a single bus, small fleet, or large fleet. We understand that every bus operation is different, and we are here to provide the right coverage for your business, regardless of size or experience.
Do You Cover School Buses That Are Converted to RVs?
Yes, we provide insurance solutions for school buses and any other bus converted into an RV. Contact us today to get a personalized quote!
Why Should I Have Bus Insurance?
You need Bus Insurance to help protect you when things go wrong. In life, you will learn how good your insurance partner is when what can happen does happen. XINSURANCE stands by your side when an accident, incident, claim, or lawsuit occurs. Bus liability insurance can protect you from significant financial loss and sometimes can be the difference between staying in business or closing your doors. In some places, liability insurance may be required.
Can I Be Insured if I've Been Dropped or Rejected by an Insurance Company?
Yes, XINSURANCE can help you even if you’ve been declined, canceled, or non-renewed by an insurance company. From new bus companies to established businesses, new or old buses, or newly hired drivers to ones with a history of accidents, we are committed to finding the right coverage options for you.
In short, we provide an insurance solution when others can’t or won’t.
What Coverage Do I Need for My Bus Company's Insurance Policy?
The type of insurance coverage needed for your bus operations will depend on your unique circumstances. XINSURANCE does not provide a cookie-cutter policy that applies to everyone. Instead, we talk to you and learn more about you and/or your business. We then come up with an insurance solution that provides customized coverage based on your needs. This all-in-one approach allows you to pick which coverages you want to have on your insurance policy.
Bus Accident Statistics
There are some important facts to know that help us understand why bus insurance is so important. Take a look at these facts pulled from the FMSCA and Paulson Coletti .
- On average, there are nearly 60,000 bus accidents each year in the United States.
- Most bus accidents are property damage only, but each year, thousands of people are injured.
- From 2016 to 2019, large truck and bus injury crashes increased by 13% (from 112,000 in 2016 to 127,000 in 2019).
- On average, from 2009 to 2019, intercity buses accounted for 12%, and school buses and transit buses accounted for 39% and 34%, respectively, of all buses involved in fatal crashes.
Bus Liability Insurance Solutions
Whether this is your only bus or you own a large fleet, we can provide an insurance solution based on your needs.
If you have an existing insurance policy, we can take a look at it to identify any gaps or exclusions that are leaving you exposed. Upon review, we may offer insurance solutions that fill the gaps and give you true peace of mind.
What our clients say
Insurance for all activities. Excellent product with total coverage for WHEN you need that extra help. THIS IS INSURANCE I CAN TRUST TO PROTECT ME!
– Dave H.
They are amazing and always there to help you if you have any questions or concerns.
– Arlene A.
XINSURANCE is very easy to deal with. We didn’t have to wait forever for the information we needed. And the whole process of finding a plan that worked for us was almost too easy.
– Leslie A.
Your Trusted Team For Tackling the Unexpected
Fighting for you is what we do best.
At XINSURANCE, we believe in taking an active role in defending the interests of our customers. When an insured is facing challenges such as frivolous lawsuits or unfounded charges, we take pride in staying by their side.
Unique Requirements are Our Specialty
XINSURANCE specializes in covering the extraordinary cases that other agents lack expertise in. If you need something insured and can’t find a policy for it anywhere else — chances are our team will know exactly how to get you coverage for it.
Built-For-You Flexibility & Dedicated Support
The XINSURANCE approach to coverage is anything but “one size fits all”. Our specialty insurance experts work one-on-one with you to fully understand your circumstances, insurance needs, and high-risk areas up front. This means that by the time your policy is issued, we're fully prepared to support you through the worst-case scenarios — not drop you when an incident, claim, or lawsuit occurs.
More of Your Coverage - All In One Place
Though your policies won’t be “one size fits all,” XINSURANCE does take an all-in-one approach to insurance. This means that instead of buying several policies, we’re able to offer coverage solutions for your various needs all in one plan.
What You Can Expect From Our Team
Insurance solutions tailored to your needs
Expansive coverage options
Expert support when facing frivolous charges
Dedicated support & service
We provide specialized custom coverage solutions for any number of commercial auto needs, from commercial trucking, taxi cabs, limousines, buses, medical transport vehicles, and more.
Similarly to buses, we provide insurance solutions to limousine companies and limo services, such as transportation services, party limos, private limos, shuttle limos, and more.
TRU Umbrella coverage is customized to fit your unique needs by filling the gaps and covering the exclusions in your primary policy for work, home, and play.
REQUEST YOUR QUOTE HERE
- Are you the insured or an insurance agent? * Are you the insured or an insurance agent? Insured Agent
- Are you looking for a quote or interested in opportunities? * Are you looking for a quote or interested in opportunities? Looking for a Quote Interested In Opportunities
- First Name (Applicant) *
- Last Name (Applicant) *
- Email (Applicant) *
- Phone Number (Applicant) *
- Company (Applicant)
- Address (Applicant) * ZIP Code
- First Name (Agent) *
- Last Name (Agent) *
- Email (Agent) *
- Phone Number (Agent) *
- Company (Agent) *
- Address (Agent) * ZIP Code
- How did you hear about us? (Applicant) * How did you hear about us? Internet Search Social Media Direct Mail Email Tradeshow Referral Print Ad TV Armed American Radio Radio Billboard Special Event Blog Insurance Agent/Producer Digital Ad Press Release Podcast Video Other
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: XINSURANCE Powered By Evolution Insurance Brokers, LC, 8722 South Harrison Street, Sandy, UT 84070, US. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email.
100 Drumlin Circle, Suite 101
24/7 Claims Assist
- Bus Insurance
Take a moment to compare Bus Insurance Quotes from Our Trusted Insurance Partners
When looking for the best bus insurance in Ontario, we suggest you partner with Oracle RMS to protect your business without having to spend outside of your budget!
With over 20 years of experience working with clients in the passenger transportation industry, we offer exclusive, unique and custom designed insurance protection packages that aren’t available anywhere else!
At Oracle RMS, we offer commercial bus insurance for a variety of passenger transportation services such as: motor coach buses, school buses, airport shuttle buses, casino shuttle buses, wine tour buses, city tour buses, employee shuttle buses, executive buses, limousine services and buses for weddings and special occasions.
Below are some of the following coverages that we offer for commercial bus companies:
We also offer special services for fleet management which include:
In addition, we are proud members of:
Get Started With a Quote
Looking for more information.
Check out some of these articles to learn more about Oracle RMS:
- Who Needs Health & Fitness Practitioner Liability Insurance?
- Yoga Insurance: Who Needs it and Why?
- Insurance Question: Do parking tickets affect my driving record or my insurance rates?
Learn more about the Bus Plus Insurance Protection Plan here.
Since every commercial bus policy is different and custom-made, we can develop the perfect plan that fits your business, rather than providing a “one-size fits all” policy. If you’re looking for more information, contact us today and get a quote!
Should you have any further questions regarding your insurance quote for Toronto or surrounding areas, please feel free to contact us and one of our representatives will gladly assist you.
Oracle RMS Office
Our mission at Oracle RMS is to do all we can to make sure you receive exactly the coverage you require. We understand every situation is unique and requires a tailored approach to receive the best results. That's why our customers come back satisfied and seek out our services time and time again. Where else can you find an insurance company that truly puts your needs first? Visit our products pages to start the process to finding your free quote, or contact us directly with any questions you may have on how we at Oracle RMS can help you.
- Automobile Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Commercial Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Landlord Protection
- Bonding Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ride / Car / Home Sharing
- Group Home and Auto Insurance
- Snowmobile Clubs
- Snow Removal Insurance
- Muskoka Lakes Chamber of Commerce
- Cyber Insurance
- CAA Membership
- Manufacturer’s Insurance
- Contractors & Construction Insurance
- Landscaping Insurance
- Peel District School Board
- Pool & Spa Insurance
- Tenant Insurance
- Rented Dwelling Insurance
- Boat & Pleasure Craft Insurance
- Cottage Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- Manufactured Home & Mobile Home Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Report a Claim
- Legal Information
- Broker Compensation
- CAA Customer Portal
- RIBO Fact Sheet
- CISRO Principles of Conduct for Insurance Intermediaries
- Motor Insurance Car Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance Commercial Vehicle Insurance Taxi/Cab Insurance Third Party Insurance
- Health Insurance Family Health Insurance (Floater) Individual Health Insurance 1 Crore Health Top-Up Personal Accident Insurance (PA) Top-Up Policy Critical Illness Policy
- Business Insurance Workmen's Compensation Shop & Warehouse Insurance
- Other Insurance Travel Insurance Home Insurance Bank Locker Policy Micro & Rural Insurance
Download Our App:
- Motor Insurance
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance | Buy Taxi, Truck, Auto Insurance
How Does Bus Insurance Work?
- Buy A Policy
Buses are passenger-carrying commercial vehicles. Bus insurance policy covers have similar features as other auto insurance policies. These features are:
Coverage for bodily injury or death for the driver.
Coverage for legal liabilities following the death and injury of the third party.
Property damage regardless of who was at fault at the time of the accident.
Coverage for damage to the vehicle due to theft, vandalism, fire, etc.
Sometimes, bus insurance covers especially in advanced countries also include:
Medical payment coverage for drivers and passengers in the other vehicle, especially for a passenger who doesn’t have adequate health insurance.
In advanced countries, if the bus carrier is that of school students, it is considered prudent to take a policy that will cover the driver and other employees against molestation or child abuse.
What are the factors that determine bus insurance cost?
Here are some factors that determine bus insurance premium rates:
The number of miles the bus travels in a year.
Whether the bus travels within city, highways or across state boundaries or international borders.
The driving record and experience of the drivers.
The number of seats in the vehicle.
Safety measures are available in the bus or safety training undergone by the driver.
Passenger profile such as disabled passengers or children
The amount of company assets or assets related to the vehicle, the insured needs to protect in the event there is a lawsuit against him.
Finally, remember the amount of coverage one needs for commercial vehicle insurance corresponds with the amount the insured is exposed to. This is true for all vehicles whether, it’s for trucks, taxis, or buses. In India, bus insurance is provided by general insurance companies who deal with commercial auto insurance.
Buy Bus Insurance Online
IFFCO Tokio offers bus insurance policies for commercial vehicle insurers. The company’s website offers the best quotes for customers looking to buy bus insurance online. A customer can buy a comprehensive bus insurance policy based on his specific requirements.
By opting out of WhatsApp communication, you'll lose out on:
Get a Quote
Commercial vehicle insurance.
Invalid Vehicle Registration No.
Invalid Mobile No.
Invalid Email Address
Please check Terms and Conditions.
Commercial Vehicle Insurance | Buy Taxi, Truck, Auto Insurance Articles
- Things To Consider Before Buying Commercial Vehicle Insurance
- Types of Add-on Covers in Commercial Vehicle Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance for passengers in auto insurance
- Declared Value Vs. Cargo Insurance
- How Does Commercial Truck Insurance Work?
- Bike Insurance
- Car Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Taxi Insurance
- Family Health Insurance
- 1 Crore Health Insurance
- Bank Locker Policy
- Micro & Rural Insurance
- Commercial Vehicle Isurance
- Personal Accident Insurance (PA)
- Personal Health Insurance
- Shop & Warehouse Insurance
- Workmen's Compensation
Buy a new policy.
Field cannot be empty
Thank you for showing your interest. Our team will get back to you shortly.
Your request has been already submitted in our records. one of our executives will contact you soon..
KEEP YOUR FLEET ON THE ROAD
specific coverages for your transportation business
Buying a commercial bus is a very large investment that can be quite profitable for your business. Charter bus companies may hire out transportation services to private clubs, organizations and local school sports leagues. Travel and tour bus businesses profit from simple sight-seeing day trips to longer travel adventures for a group of people. Commercial bus lines provide transportation between major cities and destinations. Company owned buses are not cheap to lease or purchase, thus they become a significant investment for your business. When those buses are damaged or destroyed due to auto accidents or other unexpected events, the cost of repairs can be too much for your company to handle all at once. That is why it’s so important to make sure your bus is protected with the most auto insurance that it can be. Here are the primary types of commercial auto insurance coverage you should carry on your company bus:
- Liability Insurance – Accidents happen, and sometimes your bus driver will be the one who is at fault. When your bus is involved in an auto accident that your driver caused, your company is required by law to pay for any damages and injuries that were caused. Liability insurance provides that basic level of protection. It helps protect your company from the severe financial strain that accident bills can cause. Since liability insurance is mandated by law in most parts of the United States, it also helps keep your bus legal for driving on the road. Liability insurance protects you in two key areas: Physical injuries and property damages.
- Bodily Injury – Bodily injuries is physical harm. When your company bus is found to be at fault in an auto accident and one or more people in the other vehicles suffered physical injuries, the bodily injury portion of your liability coverage will pay for their medical care. Bodily injury coverage pays for the cost of emergency transport to the hospital, emergency medical services, extended hospital stays, the cost of rehabilitation and recuperation, and related medical expenses that result from the accident. This part of your insurance also pays the victim’s funeral expenses if someone is injured fatally, and it can pay for lost wages due to time off work or pain and suffering.
- Property Damage – When your bus is in an accident that it caused or was at fault for, other property may have been damaged. Another car may have gotten dented for example. The property damages portion of your liability insurance coverage pays the repair bills so that damaged property can be put back to the way it was before the accident.
Medical Payments – Medical payments insurance is particularly important for a bus because it protects the driver and all passengers who were on board at the time of the accident. Medical payments coverage pays the associated medical bills and treatment expenses for all persons in the bus, regardless of who was at fault for the accident. This commercial insurance coverage is not available in all locations. Speak with one of our licensed representatives today so that we can help you determine the availability of this coverage for your company.
Physical Damage Insurance – Physical damages insurance protects your bus itself. This is important insurance to help prevent you from losing everything you have heavily invested into the bus. If your bus is leased or not paid off in full yet, this coverage is highly recommended to ensure that you are able to cover the cost of repair or replacement if it gets damaged.
- Comprehensive Physical Damage Protection – Comprehensive damage protection prevents you from having to pay for damages or losses that are caused by non-collision and non-roll over events. If your bus is vandalized for example, or it is stolen, comprehensive coverage pays for the repairs and replacement. This insurance also protects you if your bus is damaged in a storm, such as when a tree or power pole falls on it.
- Collision Damage Protection – Collision damage protection specifically protects you against damages that are caused when your bus over turns or when it collides with another object. For example, if your bus driver turns a tight corner and goes up over the curb striking a bus bench, your collision damage protection will pay for the resulting repair expenses.
- Specified Peril (CAC) – CAC is Fire and Theft with Combined Additional Coverage. This insurance is also referred to as Specified Peril coverage. It protects you from non-collision perils but is limited to providing protection for only those risks and events listed on your insurance policy.
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist – When your bus is involved in an auto accident that was caused by another driver, that driver’s car insurance is supposed to pay for the damages they cause to your bus and to the people on your bus. Not everyone carries auto insurance however, and if they are uninsured then there is no recourse for damage payments other than litigation. Some drivers carry basic insurance coverage, but it is not nearly enough to fully pay for all of the damage they cause to your bus. These underinsured motorists can also leave you without recourse for payment. To prevent your company from having to pay these bills out of pocket, you can protect your bus by carrying an uninsured or underinsured motorist policy. Uninsured and underinsured motorist insurance provides coverage in the same two ways that your liability policy does:
- Bodily Injury – As covered with Liability Insurance.
- Property Damage – As covered with Liability Insurance.
- Collision Deductible Waiver (CDW) – Normally when you make a claim against your insurance policy you must pay a specified dollar amount in the form of an insurance deductible. When you make an uninsured or underinsured motorist claim however, your bus driver was not at fault for the accident and your company should not have to pay anything out of pocket. You can get a collision deductible waiver, or CDW, as long as you carry bodily injury coverage on an uninsured and underinsured motorist policy.
Other Important Commercial Auto Insurance For Bus Includes:
- Rental – When your bus is damaged in an auto accident it may be unusable until it receives repairs. Rental insurance will cover the cost of renting a temporary replacement until your bus is back in service.
- Towing – If your bus is damaged enough in an accident it may need to be towed away from the scene. Towing insurance covers that additional expense.
- Accessories (Ex: mileage meters, navigation units, radios) – The accessories that you have installed on your bus are expensive to replace. Mileage or payment meters can be damaged in an accident for example, as can your communications radios and navigational equipment. Protect them from loss by adding accessories protection to your commercial auto insurance policy.
Not sure what you need ? Call us (888) 900-0205
Towergate together with our parent company The Ardonagh Group are deeply saddened to hear of the death of Her Majesty the Queen. She is remembered by our colleagues and worldwide as a beacon of duty, wisdom and service.
- Commercial Drone Insurance
- DSLR Insurance
- Film and TV Production Insurance
- Photography Insurance
- Photography and Camera Equipment Insurance
- Videographer Insurance
- See All Camera Covers
- Care and Medical
- Care Home Insurance
- Dental Indemnity Insurance
- Dental Laboratory Insurance
- Dental Practice Insurance
- Locum Insurance
- Nursery Insurance
- Staff Absence
- Surgery Insurance
- Veterinary Practice Insurance
- All Care and Medical Covers
- Commercial Property
- Block of Flats Insurance
- Business Premises Insurance
- Caravan Park and Campsite Insurance
- Commercial Combined Insurance
- Commercial Property Owners Insurance
- Office Insurance
- Pub Insurance
- Shop Insurance
- Takeaway Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Vehicle
- Agricultural Vehicle Insurance
- Driving Instructor Insurance
- Fleet Insurance
- Mini Fleet Insurance
- Minibus Insurance
- Self-Drive Hire Insurance
- Taxi Insurance
- Tractor Insurance
- Truck Insurance
- All Commercial Vehicle Insurance Products
- DSS Landlord Insurance
- HMO Landlord Insurance
- Landlord Boiler Cover
- Landlord Contents Insurance
- Landlord Home Emergency Cover
- Multi Property Landlord Insurance
- Student Landlord Insurance
- See More Covers
- Small Business
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Directors and Officers Insurance
- Employers Liability Insurance
- HR and Training Consultants Insurance
- Product Liability Insurance
- Professional Consultants Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Self Employment Insurance
- See More Small Business Covers
- Beauty Therapist
- Complementary Therapists
- Massage Therapist
- Nutritional Therapist
- Talking Therapists
- All Therapists Covers
- Trade Specific
- Builders Insurance
- Construction Insurance
- Contractors All-Risk Insurance
- Farm Insurance
- Plumbers Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Trade Insurance
- Sole Traders Insurance
- Tradesman Insurance
- Tree Surgeon Insurance
- Trade Specific Covers
- Canal and Narrowboat Insurance
- Canoe and Kayak Insurance
- Dinghy Insurance
- Motor Boat Insurance
- Paddle Board and Windsurf Insurance
- RIB Insurance
- Rowing Scull Insurance
- Yacht and Catamaran Insurance
- Boat Insurance
- Holiday Lodge Insurance
- Mobile Home Insurance
- Motorhome Insurance
- Static Caravan Insurance
- Touring Caravan Insurance
- Trailer Tent Insurance
- Caravan insurance
- Bloodstock and Racehorse Insurance
- Horse Insurance
- Horse Trailer Insurance
- Horsebox Insurance
- Horsebox Breakdown Cover
- Livery Yard and Stables Insurance
- Veteran Horse Insurance
- Equine insurance
- Backpacker Travel Insurance
- Car Hire Excess Insurance
- Coach Travel Insurance
- Long Stay Travel Insurance
- Over 65s Travel Insurance
- Ski Travel Insurance
- Sports Travel Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Travel Insurance for Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
- See All Travel Covers
- Home and Property
- Flat Insurance
- Holiday Home Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Listed Property Insurance
- Non-Standard Construction Insurance
- Park Home Insurance
- Private Clients Insurance
- Second Home Insurance
- Unoccupied Property Insurance
- Cat Insurance
- Dog Insurance
- Martial Arts Insurance
- Cycling Insurance
- Lifestyle Excess Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Multi-Pet Insurance
- Leisure Insurance
- Gurkha Family Medical Expenses Insurance
- Military Adventure Training Insurance
- Military Contents Insurance
- Military Home Insurance
- Military Kit Insurance
- Military Personal Accident Insurance
- Military Travel Insurance
- Military Winter Sports Insurance
- Military Insurance
- Car Excess Insurance
- Classic Bike Insurance
- Classic Car Insurance
- Disabled Driver Insurance
- Learner Driver Insurance
- Non-Standard Private Car Insurance
- Trailer Insurance
- Van Hire Excess Insurance
- Motor Insurance
News and Insight
- Personal Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Commercial Drone
- Film and TV Production
- Photography and Camera Equipment
- Dental Indemnity
- Dental Nurse
- Domiciliary Care
- Medical Indemnity
- See All Care and Medical Covers
- Block of Flats
- Business Premises
- Caravan Park and Campsite
- Commercial Property Owners
- See All Commercial Property Covers
- Agricultural Vehicle
- Self-Drive Hire
- See All Commercial Vehicle Covers
- DSS Landlord
- HMO Landlord
- Landlord Boiler
- Landlord Contents
- Landlord Home Emergency
- Multi Property Landlord
- Student Landlord
- See All Landlord Covers
- Cyber Liability
- Directors and Officers
- Employers Liability
- HR and Training Consultants
- Product Liability
- Professional Consultants
- Professional Indemnity
- Public Liability
- Self Employment
- See All Small Business Covers
- See All Therapists Covers
- Contractors All-Risk
- Professional Indemnity for Trades
- Sole Traders
- Tree Surgeon
- See More Trade Specific Covers
- Canal and Narrowboat
- Canoe and Kayak
- Paddle Board and Windsurf
- Rowing Scull
- Yacht and Catamaran
- See All Boat Covers
- Holiday Lodge
- Static Caravan
- Touring Caravan
- Trailer Tent
- See All Caravan Covers
- Bloodstock and Racehorse
- Horse Trailer
- Horsebox Breakdown
- Livery Yard and Stables
- Veteran Horse
- See All Equine Covers
- Backpacker Travel
- Car Hire Excess
- Coach Travel
- Long Stay Travel
- Over 65s Travel
- Sports Travel
- Travel With Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
- See All Home and Property Covers
- Private Clients
- Holiday Home
- Listed Property
- Non-Standard Construction
- Second Home
- Unoccupied Property
- Lifestyle Excess
- Martial Arts
- See All Leisure Covers
- Gurkha Family Medical Expenses
- Military Adventure Training
- Military Contents
- Military Home
- Military Kit
- Military Personal Accident
- Military Travel
- Military Winter Sports
- See All Military Covers
- Classic Bike
- Classic Car
- Disabled Driver
- Learner Driver
- Non-Standard Private Car
- Van Hire Excess
- See All Motor Covers
Coach and Bus Insurance
Coach and bus insurance policies from one commercial vehicle to a fleet.
Passenger, driver and business cover
Dedicated account handlers.
- UK-based support online call us on 01782 843 700 or request a callback
One of the UK's leading independent insurance brokers
Overall service rating 4.6 / 5
Based on 4407 customer reviews
Why choose coach and bus insurance with Towergate?
Bespoke insurance for buses, coaches and minibuses, from single vehicles to a full fleet.
Cover for your passengers, drivers and business.
Dedicated account handlers with specialist coach and bus insurance knowledge.
Pay by Direct Debit
Choose to spread your payment into 10 monthly Direct Debit instalments.
About coach and bus insurance
What does it cover, passenger, driver, business and vehicle cover.
We offer coach and bus insurance for private hire firms; single vehicle operators; contract work; express and stage carriages; overseas travel; and charities and groups.
Tailored coach and bus insurance
We are experts at finding the right coach or bus insurance cover to meet the many needs of fleet operators. Whether you have a single coach or bus, or a whole fleet, we can offer the right policy for you.
Liability cover for buses and coaches
Our bus and coach insurance can include public liability; product liability; directors and officers liability; tour operators liability; and professional liability. We also offer medical expenses and emergency assistance, and windscreen cover.
Our dedicated account handlers ensure we understand your business properly, and our service includes risk identification and reviews; insurance programme audits and design; bespoke claims management service; and health and safety consultancy.
How do claims work?
When you need to make a claim, we'll guide you through the process and get your claim settled as quickly as possible.
- Find your insurance documents and make sure you have all your information at hand, including your policy number.
- Call the claims team on 01782 843 700 and explain exactly what happened.
- Provide photos if requested to help us understand what happened as quickly as we can.
Ready to get covered?
- Fill in our online quote form or call us
- Purchase your policy
- Relax - You're covered!
Coach and bus insurance FAQs
Which insurers do you use.
We work with A-rated insurers and our preferred status among the majority of the market means we can help you access preferential rates.
Can you insure new businesses?
We welcome the opportunity to meet new clients and are sympathetic to new business ventures as well as offering immediate cover for those who need it (subject to underwriting criteria).
Am I covered for criminal damage on-board my bus?
Cover can be extended to provide for a range of eventualities related to criminal and/or malicious damage.
Can you provide cover for contents on my bus?
We can arrange a policy to cover specific items, from luggage to equipment i.e. sat-nav and phones.
Where can I find more information about monthly Direct Debit?
To learn more about our monthly payment option, please read our dedicated page on Direct Debit .
Are there any exclusions?
We have provided a summary of the key features of the policy, above. For details of the terms and conditions applicable, please refer to your insurance product information document and policy wording, which are available during the quotation process.
See our range of cover
Fleet driver training, hgv driving school, taxi driver, coach and bus insurance articles and guides, 12 tips to tackle vehicle rental crime.
Doing all you can to keep your rental fleet secure is vital. We've put together 12 tips to help you tackle vehicle rental crime.
Reduce the Risk: Occupational Road Safety for Your Vehicles
Learn how to create the right occupational road safety culture to ensure your fleet stays on the road - and reduce your transport insurance costs at the same time.
Vehicle Safety Features to Reduce Your Insurance Costs
Keeping drivers safe and insurance claims down is increasingly vital for transport operators. See how new commercial vehicle safety features can help.
Sign In to Digit
- Car Insurance
- Two Wheeler/Bike Insurance
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance
Auto Rickshaw Insurance
- Truck Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Super Top-up Health Insurance
- Arogya Sanjeevani Policy
- Corporate Health Insurance
- Health Insurance Portability
- International Travel Insurance
- Shop Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Digit Life Insurance (clicking here will take you to Digit Life Website)
File a Claim
File health claim, file motor claim for garages.
- Check Health Claim Status
- Digit Cashless Garages
- Digit Cashless Hospitals
- Become Digit POSP
Download Digit App
Marine open certificate issuance, grievance redressal procedure, check kyc status.
- Motor Insurance
- Car Insurance 25% OFF
- Taxi/Cab Insurance 15% OFF
- Super Top-Up Health Insurance
- OPD Health Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Flight Delay
Claim status, become an agent.
- हिंदी English
Our WhatsApp number cannot be used for calls. This is a chat only number.
- Bus Insurance
Third-party premium has changed from 1st June. Renew now
I agree to the Terms & Conditions
local_shipping Continue with
Analysing your commercial details
Please wait moment....
Terms and conditions
What is a Bus Insurance?
A bus insurance is a type of commercial vehicle insurance policy to protect commercial buses from potential damages and losses, such as in the case of an accident, natural calamity or fire. While the most basic plan covers for Third-Party liabilities (as required by law), a comprehensive policy also covers for one’s own damages and losses, both under one combined policy.
Types of Buses Covered:
- School Buses : Buses that are part of an educational institution such as a school or a college and are used primarily for student transportation can be covered under this policy.
- Public Buses : Buses owned and run by the government, used to transport passengers within the city or, from one city to another too can be covered under this policy.
- Private Buses : Buses owned by private organizations such as tour buses or buses used by offices for their employees too can be covered under this policy.
- Other Passenger Carrying Buses : All other types of commercial buses and vans used for the purpose of transporting passengers from one place to another are covered under this policy.
Why should I buy a Bus Insurance?
- Protection from Unforeseen Losses : Whether it’s due to damages to a third-party or your own bus, a bus insurance ensures you’re covered for it all, thus preventing business losses and avoiding any troubles that may come in the way of your daily logistical operations.
- Comply with the Law : As per the Motor Vehicle Act , it is mandatory for all vehicles, especially those used for commercial purposes to at least have a third-party commercial bus insurance policy to protect for any potential third-party damages and losses. Without one, you will be liable to pay a fine, when caught.
- Covers for Owner-Driver : A bus insurance not only covers for losses and damages to your vehicle or third-party vehicle, but also covers for any bodily injuries or the like for its owner-driver.
- Passenger Protection : As part of every commercial vehicle insurance, you can opt for an additional endorsement to cover for your passengers too, in case of any unfortunate situation such as an accident, fire or natural calamity.
Why choose a Commercial Bus Insurance by Digit?
We treat our customers like VIPs, know how…
Customize your Vehicle IDV
With us, you can customize your vehicle IDV as per your choice!
24*7 call facility even on National Holidays
Smartphone enabled self-inspection processes takes minutes!
What's covered in a Commercial Bus Insurance?
Damages and losses caused to your bus due to an accident.
Any damages and losses caused to your bus in the case of a theft.
Any damages or losses caused to your bus in an unfortunate case of fire.
Any damages and losses caused to your bus due to floods, earthquakes and other natural calamities.
Covers for any personal injuries or death of the owner-driver of the bus.
Third Party Losses
Covers for losses and damages caused to a third-party vehicle, property or person due to your bus, in the case of an accident or collision.
Towing Disabled Vehicles
Covers for any damages caused to the bus in cases where it's being towed.
What’s not covered?
It is equally important to know what’s not covered in your commercial bus insurance policy so that there are no surprises when you make a claim. Here are some such situations:
Own Damages for Third-Party Policy holder
If you’re only going for a Third-Party Commercial Insurance for your bus, then own damages and losses won’t be covered.
Drunk Driving, or Driving Without a valid License
If during a claim, the driver-owner is found to be driving the bus without a valid driver’s license or under the influence of alcohol then the bus won’t be covered.
Any damages or losses caused to the bus due to contributory negligence won’t be covered for. For example, if there are existing floods in the city, and one still drives the bus despite that.
Consequential damages is any damages or losses that aren’t a direct result of an accident, natural calamity or fire can’t be covered for.
Key Features of Commercial Bus Insurance by Digit
Types of commercial bus insurance plans.
Based on the type of your bus or fleet of buses to be insured, we have primarily two plans to choose from.
Standard package, how to claim.
Call us at 1800-258-5956 or drop us an email at [email protected]
Keep your details such as policy number, location of the accident, date & time of the accident, and contact number of the insured/caller handy to make our process easier.
How fast are Digit Insurance Claims Settled?
This is the first question that should come to your mind when switching your insurance company. Good you’re doing that!
Know more about Commercial Bus Insurance in India
Is it important to get a school bus insurance.
Yes, of course! School buses are primarily used by schools or third-party organizations to transport kids from home to school and back. Therefore, it’s important that you at least get a bus insurance that won’t only protect your organization against unforeseen losses but, also covers for the children and teachers traveling in these buses on a daily basis.
Tips to choose the right bus insurance policy
To choose the right bus insurance online for your bus, it’s important to compare and evaluate the following factors: Right Insured Declared Value (IDV): IDV is nothing but the market value of your bus. Everything from your bus insurance premium to your claim payouts are dependent on this so ensure that you pick an insurer that gives you the right and true IDV for your bus. Service Benefits: Consider services such as 24x7 Customer Support and a wide network of cashless garages, among others. In times of need, these services really matter. Review Add-Ons: Add-ons help extend the kind of coverage your bus will receive. For example, our additional endorsements include covers like personal accident cover, passenger cover, compulsory deductibles, electric accessories cover, et al. Claim Speed: It’s the most important aspect of any insurance. Pick an insurance company you know will settle claims quickly. Best Value: After you’re done comparing all the above factors, compare bus insurance premiums and see which one gives you the best possible benefits at a good price.
To choose the right bus insurance online for your bus, it’s important to compare and evaluate the following factors:
- Right Insured Declared Value (IDV) : IDV is nothing but the market value of your bus. Everything from your bus insurance premium to your claim payouts are dependent on this so ensure that you pick an insurer that gives you the right and true IDV for your bus.
- Service Benefits : Consider services such as 24x7 Customer Support and a wide network of cashless garages, among others. In times of need, these services really matter.
- Review Add-Ons : Add-ons help extend the kind of coverage your bus will receive. For example, our additional endorsements include covers like personal accident cover , passenger cover, compulsory deductibles, electric accessories cover, et al.
- Claim Speed : It’s the most important aspect of any insurance. Pick an insurance company you know will settle claims quickly.
- Best Value : After you’re done comparing all the above factors, compare bus insurance premiums and see which one gives you the best possible benefits at a good price.
What are the factors that will affect my bus insurance premium?
There are various factors that will ultimately affect your bus insurance rates, such as: Model, Engine & Make of the Vehicle: There are different types of buses in the market. Each one of them comes with its own set of features and level of risks. Therefore, your bus insurance rates will largely be affected by the make and model of your bus. Location: Every city and town come with its own level of risks. Some are safer than the other, while some are more expensive than the other. Therefore, depending on the city you operate your bus in, your bus insurance rates will differ accordingly. No-Claim Bonus: If you’ve already had a bus insurance for your bus before and are currently looking to renew your policy or get a new insurer- then, in this case, your NCB (No Claim Bonus) will also be considered, and your bus insurance premium will come at a discounted rate! A No-Claim Bonus refers to the fact that the respective bus hasn’t had a single claim in the previous policy term. Type of Insurance Plan: Whether you want to go for a third-party liability insurance plan for your bus or comprehensive bus insurance; the bus insurance premium for the two will differ since the coverage benefits offered in each of these plans would be different.
There are various factors that will ultimately affect your bus insurance rates, such as:
- Model, Engine & Make of the Vehicle : There are different types of buses in the market. Each one of them comes with its own set of features and level of risks. Therefore, your bus insurance rates will largely be affected by the make and model of your bus.
- Location : Every city and town come with its own level of risks. Some are safer than the other, while some are more expensive than the other. Therefore, depending on the city you operate your bus in, your bus insurance rates will differ accordingly.
- No-Claim Bonus : If you’ve already had a bus insurance for your bus before and are currently looking to renew your policy or get a new insurer- then, in this case, your NCB (No Claim Bonus) will also be considered, and your bus insurance premium will come at a discounted rate! A No-Claim Bonus refers to the fact that the respective bus hasn’t had a single claim in the previous policy term.
- Type of Insurance Plan : Whether you want to go for a third-party liability insurance plan for your bus or comprehensive bus insurance; the bus insurance premium for the two will differ since the coverage benefits offered in each of these plans would be different.
FAQs about Bus Insurance Online in India
I have more than ten school buses in my organizations. can i insure them all.
Yes, definitely! A bus insurance is designed to protect buses like your fleet of school buses. They can all be covered by Digit. All you have to do is reach out to us so we can offer a customized plan for your organization.
What types of buses can be covered?
All buses, including school buses, vans, minibuses and even tour buses too can be covered under our commercial bus insurance.
How much does a school bus insurance cost?
Based on the type of bus you want to ensure, and your location, your bus insurance cost will differ. To understand how much your school bus insurance could cost, enter your details here.
Please try one more time!
Resources related to Commercial Vehicle Insurance
Commercial Truck Insurance
Passenger/School Bus Insurance
- Tractor Insurance
- Commercial Van Insurance
- Passenger Carrying Vehicle Insurance
- Heavy Vehicle Insurance
- Goods Carrying Vehicle Insurance
- Commercial Vehicle Third Party Insurance
- E-Rickshaw Insurance
Light Commercial Vehicle Insurance
Commercial Bike Insurance
Tata Ace Insurance
Download Commercial Vehicle Insurance Policy Wordings
Click here for Policy wordings
All About Motor Insurance
Car Insurance Online
Two Wheeler Insurance
- Types of Motor Insurance
Comprehensive vs Zero Dep Insurance Policy
Roadside Assistance Cover
- Own Damage Insurance
Personal Accident Cover
Comprehensive Insurance Policy
Renew Motor Insurance Policy Online
How to Claim Third Party Insurance
Important Motor Insurance terms
Why should you choose High Vehicle IDV Value
How to Avoid Motor Insurance Claim Rejections
Car/Bike Theft Insurance Claim Process
Why it is important to make Motor Claims on time
Motor Insurance Tips
- Digit Insurance
Last updated: 2023-11-28
Get our app
- Electric Car Insurance
- Pay As You Drive
- Electric Bike Insurance
- Comprehensive vs Zero Depreciation
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Wellness Benefits
- Diabetes Health Insurance
- Family Floater VS Individual Health Insurance
- Health Insurance for Parents
- Health Insurance Plans for Family
- How to Lower Your Health Insurance Premium
- Indemnity Health Insurance
- Individual Health Insurance
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Health Insurance Tax Benefits
- Health Insurance for Senior Citizen
- Health Insurance in Bangalore
- Corona Health Insurance
- Health Insurance covering Critical Illness
- Family Floater Health Insurance
- Third Party Bike Insurance
- Comprehensive Bike Insurance
- Zero Depreciation Bike Insurance
- NCB in Two Wheeler Insurance
- IDV Value Calculator for Bike
- Cashless Bike Insurance
- Add-on Cover in Bike Insurance
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- Own Damage Bike Insurance
- Comprehensive vs Third Party Bike Insurance
- Compare Bike Insurance
- Royal Enfield Classic Insurance
- Best Scooty in India
- How to Transport a Bike by Train
- Difference between Torque & BHP in Bikes
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Third Party Car Insurance
- Comprehensive Car Insurance
- Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
- NCB in Car Insurance
- IDV Calculator for Car
- Bumper to Bumper Car Insurance
- Own Damage Car Insurance
- Comprehensive vs Third Party Insurance
- Compare Car Insurance
- Find Vehicle Registration Details Online
- CNG Car Insurance
- Popular Car Insurance
- Car Segment Guide
- What is RPM in Cars
- Property Insurance
- Fire Insurance
- Burglary Insurance
- Building Insurance
- Office Insurance
- Bharat Griha Raksha Policy
- Bharat Laghu Udyam Suraksha Policy
- Bharat Sookshma Udyam Suraksha Policy
- Home Insurance for Home Loan
- Pet Insurance
- Mobile Insurance
- Home Insurance Premium Calculator
- Top Low-Investment Franchise Businesses in India
- Assessing Officer of Income Tax Department
- Identity Theft & Frauds
- What is Financial Planning
- Management Liability Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Fidelity Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Workmen Compensation Insurance
- Money Insurance Policy
- Sign Board Insurance
- Plate Glass Insurance
- Erection All Risk Insurance
- Contractors' All Risks Insurance
- Directors' and Officers' Liability Insurance
- Marine Cargo Insurance
- Contractors' Plant and Machinery Insurance
- What is Micro-enterprise
- Difference Between Trademark and Patent
- Different Types of Industries
- Machinery Breakdown Insurance
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- Income Tax Calculator
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
- HRA Exemption Calculator
- BMI Calculator
- Bike Loan EMI Calculator
- EPF Calculator
- Atal Pension Yojana Calculator
- Personal Loan EMI Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Vehicle Road Tax Calculator
- Online GST Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- 80D Deduction Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Ovulation Calculator
- Invoice Generator
- PDF to JPEG Converter
- Rent Receipt Generator
- What is Credit Score
- What is Public Provident Fund
- What is Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- Property Tax Guides
- Road Tax Guides
- How to Apply for Reissue of Passport
- Income Tax Slabs in India
- What is Atal Pension Yojana Scheme
- Everything about EPF
- Financial Planning for Women
- Financial Planning for Salaried Employees
- Everything about NPS
- ULIP vs Mutual Funds
- What is Basic Salary
- What is Professional Tax
- Everything about Annuity
- What is UPI Reference Number
- QR Code Guides
- Investment Guides
- Aadhaar Card Guides
- Is KYC Mandatory for Buying Insurance
- Everything about GST
- GST Registration in India
- Types of Insurance
- Types of General Insurance
- Government Holidays in India
- Indian Passport Rank
- Visa Free Countries for Indians
- Visa on Arrival for Indians
- PAN Card Guides
- Business Insurance Guides
- Best Business Ideas
- What is Custom Duty
- What is Debenture
- What is Nominal Account
- How to Drive a Car
- PUC Certificate
- Vehicle Registration Certificate
- New Traffic Fines
- Fine for Driving without Helmet
- Types of Driving Licence in India
- Driving Licence in Delhi
- Driving Licence in Bangalore
- Driving Licence in Jaipur
- Bangalore Traffic Fines
- Pune RTO Fine
- RTO Ahmedabad
- RTO Bangalore
- RTO Lucknow
- RTO Chennai
- Reasons for Visa Rejection
- Check UK Visa Application Status
- Schengen Travel Insurance
- Thailand Travel Insurance
- USA Travel Insurance
- Dubai Travel Insurance
- What Is Bangkok Famous For?
- Best Countries to Visit in August
- Best Beaches in the Maldives
- How to Get PR in Australia
- Countries with Easy Work Visa Process
- Foriegn Embassies in India
- Indian Embassies in Foriegn Countries
- Travel Insurance covering Adventure Activities
- Lost Your Passport When Travelling
- Apply for Schengen Visa from India
- Minimise the Cost of Travel Insurance
- How to Get International Driving License
- India Travel Guides
- Student Travel Insurance
- Family Travel Insurance
- Digit Insurance Reviews
- Car Insurance Reviews
- Bike Insurance Reviews
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance Reviews
- Travel Insurance Reviews
- Health Insurance Reviews
- Mobile Insurance Reviews
- General Insurance Agent
- Health Insurance Agent
- Motor Insurance Agent
- Everything about DigiLocker
- Bank Branch Locator
- IFSC Code Finder
- Excise Duty on Fuel in India
- Which Fuel is Used in Aeroplane
- Deductions & Exemptions Under the New Tax Regime
- Cooling System in Automobiles
- Importance of Motorcycle Helmets
CIN: U66010PN2016PLC167410, IRDAI Reg. No. 158.
Go Digit General Insurance Limited (formerly known as Oben General Insurance Ltd.) - Registered Office Address - 1 to 6 floors, Ananta One (AR One), Pride Hotel Lane, Narveer Tanaji Wadi, City Survey No.1579, Shivaji Nagar, Pune-411005, Maharashtra | Corporate Office Address - Atlantis, 95, 4th B Cross Road, Koramangala Industrial Layout, 5th Block, Bengaluru-560095, Karnataka | Trade logo of Go Digit General Insurance Ltd. displayed above belongs to Go Digit lnfoworks Services Private Limited and is provided and used by Go Digit General Insurance Ltd. under license.