What's Your Question?
10 Unmissable Events in Las Vegas
Las Vegas is home to countless conventions, parties and other happenings. Here are 10 unmissable events, whether you are visiting Las Vegas in November or in the heat of the summer.
Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas Marathon
The Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas Marathon is the only night of the year when the Vegas Strip is closed for a private event. You can run while listening to live bands and taking in the dazzling lights of the Strip.
Ice Skating at the Cosmopolitan
November is a great time of year to visit Las Vegas. Starting in November, the Cosmopolitan Hotel transforms into a winter wonderland, complete with ice skating around the Boulevard Pool deck, a fire pit with s’mores and falling snow.
Air and Space Expo Las Vegas
The Air and Space Expo is a must-see event held at the Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas, Nevada. General admission is free, and public parking is available at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
PBR World Finals Week
Every rodeo fan needs to experience the PBR World Finals in Las Vegas. Five-day or single-day passes are available to purchase for this once-in-a-lifetime event at the T-Mobile Arena just off the Vegas Strip.
World Series of Poker
Held over the course of several weeks in the summer, the World Series of Poker sees around 7,000 players competing annually for prizes in the millions.
Lake Las Vegas Events
If you need a break from the fast pace of Las Vegas, look no further than Lake Las Vegas. There are events for the whole family, including live acoustic music, fireworks and moonlight paddleboarding.
Life Is Beautiful Festival
The Life Is Beautiful Festival is held in Downtown Las Vegas and has something for everyone. Whether you are into music, comedy, food or art, this festival hosts the best of the best in every creative field you can imagine.
The infamous Fright Dome on the Las Vegas Strip should be on every thrill seeker’s bucket list. With haunted houses, scare zones, nightly shows and 250,000 square feet of horror, this event is not for the faint of heart.
Atomic Liquor’s Sour Saturday
This unique beer festival focuses solely on sour craft beers. Try out unique beers you can’t find anywhere else while exploring historic Fremont Street in Las Vegas.
This showcase of nearly 80 of Las Vegas’s finest restaurants serving their greatest food and drinks is an elegant night out you won’t ever forget.
MORE FROM QUESTIONSANSWERED.NET
Top Event Planners In Las Vegas
Find vendors for weddings , corporate events, fundraisers, Bar or Bat Mitzvahs, milestone birthday parties and more. See thousands of photos of real events and contact your favorite vendors to learn more or get a quote.
Top Event Management Companies in Las Vegas, NV
We've found the best event management and planning providers for you ..
Equine event lv, destinations by design las vegas, heritage nationwide exposition, discover more providers related to event management and planning, do you offer any of these services.
Talk to us to learn how we help B2B service providers increase visibility!
- About UpCity
- Browse All Providers
- Latest B2B Articles
- Top Digital Marketing Agencies
- Top Advertising Agencies
- Top Web Design Agencies
- UpCity Excellence Winners
FOR SERVICE PROVIDERS
- Free Partnership
- Certified Partnership
- Certified Sponsor
- Free SEO Report Card
- Community Guidelines
- Why Trust Our Providers?
- About Excellence
- Reviews for a Cause
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser or activate Google Chrome Frame to improve your experience.
- Event Planners
Event Planners near Las Vegas, NV
Bring Your Las Vegas Event to Life
Known for its vibrant nightlife, 24-hour casinos, incredible shows, and beautifully themed hotels, Las Vegas ranks as one of the world’s most visited tourist destinations. An internationally renowned major resort city, people travel near and far to gamble, shop, and high dining. With all that Las Vegas has to offer, it has become one of our favorite cities to plan all kinds of destination events . When companies look for event planners in Las Vegas, they call Event Solutions for our networking, resources, and relationships with top event venues. Being in the event industry for around 35 years, we know the most elite event spaces and can’t wait to show you the possibilities of throwing your next corporate party in amazing Las Vegas .
We Work With All Las Vegas Venues
When it comes to finding the perfect Las Vegas space for your company’s party, the possibilities are limitless. Book a 5-star hotel with floor to ceiling windows that shows off the Eiffel Tower and stunning water shows. Rent out an elite night club to host a hip and trendy company Christmas party . Are out of town and international guests traveling to attend your press junket , convention , or product launch ? Pick the perfect indoor space, and then let guests explore and have fun. Our team has the inside scoop on spectacular venues throughout Vegas. To speak with a member from our Las Vegas event production team call 1.800.366.0603 today.
From the Strip to the Hoover Dam
Our team has ideal event locations throughout all of Las Vegas, just let your event production manager know what you are looking for to begin narrowing down your options. Do you want an indoor or outdoor venue? How many guests will be attending your party? What is your price range and what factors does your venue absolutely need to have? Our planners suggest creating a wish list to begin thinking about your dream event. That way when you start to work with us, we will have a better understanding of exactly what you want. You give us an idea of your budget and we’ll help you bring your ideas to life!
The Possibilities are Endless
Planning a sophisticated networking event with hand-passed hors d’oeuvres and a live band ? You may want to host your event at a rooftop or loft with scenic views of the Las Vegas Strip. Or maybe your planning a company outing and family-friendly party for your employees and their loved ones. Our Las Vegas destination management team will find you a safe and beautiful park or outdoor space with plenty of room for catering and activities. Looking for something a little unconventional? Train Stations, museums, theaters, and warehouses can be transformed to become the venue of your dreams. Click here to see some of our favorite transformation jobs.
Plan Your Las Vegas Event Today
Planning a corporate event can be fun and exciting- with an experienced event planner. So what are you waiting for? Contact one of our friendly and professional event planners today for a free, personalized consultation. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Book My Event Now!
Los Angeles, CA San Francisco, CA Las Vegas, NV Dallas/Fort Worth, TX Chicago, IL Miami, FL New York, NY
Best of the Best
We collect cookies to analyze our website traffic and performance; we never collect any personal data.
Cookie and Privacy Settings
Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
We provide you with a list of stored cookies on your computer in our domain so you can check what we stored. Due to security reasons we are not able to show or modify cookies from other domains. You can check these in your browser security settings.
These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our website and application for you in order to enhance your experience.
If you do not want that we track your visit to our site you can disable tracking in your browser here:
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps, and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Google reCaptcha Settings:
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds:
The following cookies are also needed - You can choose if you want to allow them:
- Party Planning
- Disco Theme Party
- Western Theme Party
- Decades Themes
- Kids Party Themes
- Kids Parties
- Wedding Ideas
- Virtual Event Services
- Event Inspiration
- Party Trends
- Cocktail Bars
- Private Rooms
- Outdoor Bars
- Phoenix Venues
- Philadelphia Venues
- Miami Venues
- Austin Venues
- Cover Bands
- Mariachi Bands
- Wedding DJs
- Bar Mitzvah DJs
- Face Painters
- Singing Telegrams
- Costumed Characters
- Motivational Speakers
- Keynote Speakers
- Wedding Officiants
- Animals For Parties
- Photo Booth Rentals
Las Vegas, NV Event Planners
Top event planners near las vegas, nv ( 7 results).
How do we sort search results?
Soli Concepts Entertainment
Accepts Online Payments
Soli Concepts Entertainment - Celebrating 18 Years of Success in Las Vegas, NV, and Worldwide. We specialize in two things: Live Music and Wow Factor Performers. From Solos/Duos/Trios to 18-Piece Pop String Orchestras,...
Established in 1990. We are a highly regarded nationwide Talent and Events company based in Las Vegas, NV. We plan, coordinate, and manage events for discerning private individuals through large corporate events as a pre...
A to z events.
A to Z Events - Celebrating 18 Years! Best in Vegas! Las Vegas Destination Management,net Company, and Entertainment Agency * Destination Management / Offsite Events / Event Décor / Dining / Tours / Activities / E...
Dreams In Detail
8 verified bookings
DREAMS IN DETAIL IS A PREMIER FULL SERVICE EVENT PLANNING, DESIGN, AND PRODUCTION COMPANY SPECIALIZING IN INNOVATIVE AND LUXURY CELEBRATIONS FOR CLASSY COUPLES AND ICONIC COMPANIES WORLDWIDE, WITH OFFICES IN LOS ANGELES,...
MOMENTOUS is the premier event production firm in the Coachella Valley specializing in the creation of unforgettable, multidimensional events including live, virtual, hybrid and televised experiences. For over 30 years,...
CRE8AD8 Event, Travel & Destination Management
We are CRE8AD8(Create A Date), an international award-winning Certified Event Management Company. We are headquartered in San Antonio, Texas and plan around 200-300 events, meetings, incentives and social events annually...
Looking to celebrate your event online? Check out different vendors offering virtual services for online events. Pro Tip : You can hire a virtual Event Planner from any location to bring your online event to life.
Plan, book, celebrate—with confidence
Find Event Planners in Las Vegas, NV to bring your event to life.
With verified reviews and thousands of ratings, it's easy to book the perfect Event Planners for all types of events in Las Vegas, NV—no matter how big or small.
Free Booking Platform
It's free to book and make secure online payments through The Bash. Once the booking for your selected Event Planner is confirmed, it's covered by our Booking Guarantee.
Our US based team of Account Specialists are here to help every step of the way. Since 1997, we've connected planners with vendors for over half a million events.
You're viewing Las Vegas, NV Event Planners
In need of a professional event planner that can expertly coordinate every detail of your next gathering? From weddings to birthdays, private parties, corporate functions, and more, you can search here through The Bash's database of the best planners in the Las Vegas, NV area.
Please note these Event Planners will also travel to The Lakes, North Las Vegas, Indian Springs Air Force Aux, Henderson, Blue Diamond, Enterprise, Sloan, Boulder City, Jean, Coyote Springs, Indian Springs, Tecopa, Pahrump, Overton, Nipton, Logandale
Explore Similar Categories in Las Vegas, NV
Explore event planner in nearby cities.
Attention to the Last Detail
Our years of experience have given us an understanding that an event is only as good as its planning. It’s the detail that has made BESTAgency Las Vegas’s top entertainment and events company for over twenty years. Our team’s idea of the perfect event is one that everyone in attendance finds beautiful and unique enough to share with others.
BESTEvents will make any special event vision a reality by pairing unique venues, transportation, staffing, entertainment and decor. When you book with BESTEvents, you can sit back, relax, and let us take care of every detail from design creation to development and coordinating all aspects of your event. If you are thinking of planning a Las Vegas Event, see some of our best tips, HERE.
What makes BEST Events?
- Trade Shows, Special Events, Parties, Galas, Festivals, Virtual
- Transportation, parking and logistics: Buses, Limos, Party Vehicles
- Staffing: Promotional Models, Bartenders, Servers, Hosts, Registration Desk Staff, Event & Trade Show Support Staff
- Entertainment: Musicians, DJs, Dancers, Circus Acts, Comedians, Speakers, Runway Shows
- Décor: Linen, Centerpieces, Draping, Floral
- Rentals: Tables, Chairs, Lounge Furniture, Tents, Props
- Sound and Lighting
- Full Production and Event Management
- Additions: Photography, Step and Repeat, Photo Booth, Caricature Artists
We Can Do Anything and Everything
With offices in Las Vegas and Miami - we have been molded by our visionary environment. We understand consumer motivation. Most of all, our team understands the importance of our client's vision.
Your Customized Passport to an Unforgettable Las Vegas Adventure.
As featured in, here’s how it works, schedule a call.
Speak with a Las Vegas expert so we can thoroughly understand the goals of your trip and expectations.
Choose your options
We’ll send you a customized proposal with different options and you pick your favorite itinerary.
Show up, have fun!
Your itinerary is set and secured in advance. Just show up and enjoy yourself!
Some of Our Projects
We planned an intimate private party for Dell and over 500 of their guests at Hyde Bellagio overlooking the Bellagio fountains.
Berkeley Haas School of Business
The stupak difference, doing it with stupak, doing it yourself, ease of booking.
Your Las Vegas experience made effortless – we assist in discovering, securing, and managing all your Las Vegas adventures.
Quality of Service
With us, you get a single point of contact and are assigned a specialist for your booking. A committed coordinator is at your service to enhance your experience.
Cost awareness, frequently asked questions.
First, schedule your complimentary call on this website with us.
We have decades of experience working in Hospitality in Las Vegas. We have developed a wealth of insider contacts. We have our ear to the ground and know the workings and happenings of the city that we live in. We are what you can call “regular’s” at the venues, at all the venues. People working at the venues are bound to their venues, we are only bound to you.
What People Are Saying
Ready to start planning your trip.
We aim to make your Las Vegas journey seamless and stress-free. Allow us to handle the organization, staffing, negotiation, and management of your itinerary, freeing you to immerse yourself in the enjoyment and live in the moment.
Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas is known the world over for its glitzy casinos and glamorous live shows, but all the energy (and the amazing venues) also make it a hotspot for industry exhibitions, trade shows, and memorable corporate events. With 3 of the top-10 largest convention centers in the U.S., Las Vegas, NV ranks among the world’s top convention and meeting destinations.
There’s close to 11 million square feet of event space in Las Vegas, perfect for trade shows, meetings, conferences, and all manner of corporate events. The Las Vegas Convention Center alone offers more than 3.2 million square feet of facilities, while the Sands Expo® halls and Mandalay Bay Convention Center each have around 2 million square feet of facilities. There’s plenty of room for smaller events too, with hundreds of meeting rooms available in the larger centers and in dozens of hotels across the city.
Planning a Las Vegas event? Work with the experts at ProGlobalEvents! Use our team of designers, tech experts, event planners, and managers to ensure your next event goes off with a bang. For trade shows, exhibitions, product launches, and more, call ProGlobalEvents.
Need help planning your Las Vegas event? We’re here to help.
ProGlobalEvents offers a full range of event services including design, planning, rentals, vendor & audience management, and post-event analysis. We’ll work hard to create a seamless event experience that’s exciting, engaging, and valuable for guests and attendees.
Las vegas event services.
ProGlobalEvents offers design, strategic, and practical event services for all stages of event design, planning, and execution. Our services include:
- Theme and content development
- Attendee experience design
- Vendor and contractor coordination
- Exhibitor and speaker management
- Event close-out and review
From the start of your event to the end, we can cover every last detail. We’ll create a seamless event experience that wows your exhibitors, attendees, and guests.
Whether it’s attendees and exhibitors at a trade show or the guests at a product launch party, event-goers in Las Vegas have high expectations. A great event is creative, engaging, meaningful, and informative, and designing such an event is a big challenge. With ProGlobalEvents on your team, you’ve got event design all sewn up. Our team of experienced creatives will get to work on developing the perfect theme, and design ideas to match. From event branding to décor, digital media to A/V content, we’ve got it covered.
Planning a Las Vegas corporate event is a huge task, with a wide range of things to be done. Defining event goals, finding sponsors, negotiating contracts, and keeping track of finances are just a few. And everything must be done on schedule to make sure your Las Vegas event can go ahead. For effective event planning, you need a great team. Look no further than ProGlobalEvents! Our expert personnel and industry contacts help us make quick work of event planning.
Planning an event is just the start, as there’s plenty to do once it’s all in motion. With ProGlobalEvents, your event is in expert hands. We’re here to help your Las Vegas experience go smoothly. We’ll quickly handle any problems that arise, too.
Exhibit Production and Activation
As experienced event management experts, PGE goes the extra mile. As well as planning and management, we can also handle the production and activation of event exhibits! With access to a 65,000-square-foot production facility and a 64,000-square-foot storage warehouse, we offer exhibit design and manufacture services, exhibit rentals, shipping and storage, and labor for installation and dismantle.
Whether you’re converting a live Las Vegas, NV event into the online environment or are starting a virtual event from scratch, there’s just as much work to do as any other kind of event. Fortunately, ProGlobalEvents isn’t only a live event expert, we’re experienced when it comes to virtual events too. From planning the event to securing virtual sponsors, vendors, or exhibitors, from creating a theme to designing graphics and AV content, our industry knowledge serves us equally well online as in the world of live Las Vegas events.
ProGlobalEvents is a full-service virtual event management company, and we can put together a virtual event you’ll be proud of. We’re happy to provide partial service too. If there are certain things you prefer to manage yourself, feel free to hand the reins over to us for everything else.
How do you measure the success of an event? Attendee numbers is not the only metric to consider! PGE can perform a full post-event analysis, with data collection and review, along with a financial review, to examine how your event measures up. This analysis gives you lots of useful information for planning future events, too.
ProGlobalEvents Provides the Expertise You Need to Ensure Success
If you’re planning an event in Las Vegas and could use some expert help, ProGlobalEvents are the people to call. And if you need a full-service event management team, we can do that too!
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form .
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at [email protected].
Las Vegas Event Resources
Las vegas convention & visitor bureau.
- Las Vegas Accommodations
- Things to Do in Las Vegas
Las Vegas Convention Center
This is Vegas’s premiere convention center and one of the largest and most extensive facilities in the entire country. It boasts 3.2 million square feet of meeting and exhibition space, along with state-of-the-art tech and A/V equipment. The center’s 145 meeting rooms range in capacity from 20 people to 2,500, providing all the room you need for even the largest events. A central location near the airport and the Las Vegas Strip is the icing on the cake.
Henderson Convention Center
At 13,000 square feet, Henderson Convention Center is much smaller than its Vegas counterparts, but it has a lot to offer. Along with the 10,000-square-foot ballroom, there are 10 meeting rooms, plus a lobby. In total, Henderson Convention Center can hold around 1250 people, making it perfect for smaller events and meetings.
Thomas & Mack Center
Thomas & Mack Center on the University of Nevada campus is a highly versatile event venue, with the ability to host sporting events, conventions, live entertainment, theater, and more. Capacity ranges from around 3,000 all the way up to 20,000, depending on how the venue is used, while the adjacent stadium seats nearly 36,000. The center also has multiple meeting spaces, perfect for corporate and social events and meetings.
Conference Center of Las Vegas (CCLV)
With 20,000 square feet of elegantly designed space and a convenient location near the airport and The Strip, this venue is ideal for a wide range of uses. CCLV accommodate groups of 50 to over 700 for corporate meetings, conferences, training and education events, or your next company holiday party.
The Springs Preserve
Corporate training, team-building activities, and education sessions are always great opportunities to think outside the box when choosing an event venue. The Springs Preserve is a unique location that can inspire and motivate your team while they enjoy the venue’s gorgeous indoor and outdoor spaces.
Sands Expo and Convention Center at The Venetian and Palazzo Resort
Another one of the big Las Vegas convention centers, this one clocks in at 1.8 million square feet of meeting and event space. There are more than 30 meeting rooms, from 600 square feet up to the 85,000 of the majestic Venetian Ballroom, which has a capacity of just over 12,000. The Sands is more than just a convention center; it’s part of a sprawling complex that includes 7,100 hotel suites, as well as shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Mandalay Bay Convention Center
Like The Sands, Mandalay Bay Convention Center is located right next door to its associated resort hotel. Mandalay Bay offers 2.1 million square feet of exhibition and meeting space, including an immense 100,000-square-foot ballroom that holds up to 10,528 people. As part of a resort complex, the extensive exhibition space is complemented by entertainment venues, shopping, and dining, providing plenty for attendees to enjoy after-hours.
Waldorf Astoria® Las Vegas
The Waldorf Astoria in Las Vegas offers 389 guest rooms, along with 12,000 square feet of meeting space. This Las Vegas hotel’s 10 meeting rooms range in capacity from 20 people up to 800, giving you plenty of flexibility for meetings, events, and small conventions or conferences.
Desert Rose Resort
Las Vegas is best known for the bright lights and casinos of The Strip, but if you’re looking for a smaller venue that’s a little removed from the center of the action, Desert Rose Resort delivers. This venue offers 284 guest rooms, along with 3 meeting rooms totaling approximately 2,000 square feet of space. Meeting room capacity ranges from 10 people to 50, making this an ideal place for smaller meetings and exclusive events.
Upcoming Las Vegas Events
- All Wireless & Prepaid Expo, 15 – 16 Aug 2023
- SuperZoo, 16 – 18 Aug 2023
- Positively Natural Marketplace, 17 – 18 Aug 2023
- Gentlemens Club Owners Expo & Tradeshow, 20 – 23 Aug 2023
- Las Vegas FinTech Expo, 22 – 23 Aug 2023
- The New International Lingerie Show – Las Vegas, 28 – 29 Aug 2023
- Commercial UAV Expo Americas, 05 – 07 Sep 2023
- Self Storage Association Conference & Trade Show, 05 – 08 Sep 2023
- THE EXPERIENCE Convention & Trade Show, 06 – 08 Sep 2023
- NAMB National, 08 – 11 Sep 2023
- PACK EXPO Las Vegas, 11 – 13 Sep 2023
- Healthcare Packaging Expo, 11 – 13 Sep 2023
- BICSI Fall Conference & Exhibition, 10 – 14 Sep 2023
- Solar Power International, 11 – 14 Sep 2023
- Metal Engineering Expo, 12 – 14 Sep 2023
- Drive Expo, 14 – 17 Sep 2023
- Small Business Expo Las Vegas, 21 Sep 2023
- Life is Beautiful Festival, 22 – 24 Sep 2023
- International GSE Expo, 26 – 28 Sep 2023
- Food2Go, 26 – 28 Sep 2023
- Meat & Poultry Asia, 26 – 28 Sep 2023
- Restaurant, Pub & Bar Asia, 26 – 28 Sep 2023
- Speciality & Fine Food Asia, 26 – 28 Sep 2023
- Natural Winter Show, 27 – 28 Sep 2023
- Vision Expo West, 27 – 30 Sep 2023
- SuccessConnect, 02 – 04 Oct 2023
- NATP Tax Forums & Expo, 03 – 04 Oct 2023
- WaterSmart Innovations Conference & Expo, 03 – 05 Oct 2023
- Souvenir and Resort Gift Show, 04 – 07 Oct 2023
- NRHSA Convention & Table Top Expo, 08 – 11 Oct 2023
- International Fastener Expo, 09 – 11 Oct 2023
- ADISA Conference and Trade Show, 09 – 11 Oct 2023
- Global Gaming Expo, 09 – 12 Oct 2023
- Human Resource Technology Conference and Expo, 10 – 13 Oct 2023
- ISPE Annual Meeting & Expo, 15 – 18 Oct 2023
- IMEX America, 17 – 19 Oct 2023
- Digital Dealer Conference & Expo, 17 – 19 Oct 2023
- NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition, 17 – 19 Oct 2023
- METALCON, 18 – 20 Oct 2023
- Managed Care Forum, 19 – 20 Oct 2023
- Las Vegas Book Festival, 21 Oct 2023
- Big Boys Toys Las Vegas, 20 – 22 Oct 2023
- Food Ingredients North America, 23 – 27 Oct 2023
- Sweeper Summit, 24 – 27 Oct 2023
- Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo, 31 Oct – 02 Nov 2023
- SEMA Show, 31 Oct – 03 Nov 2023
- NMHC OPTECH Conference & Exposition, 01 – 03 Nov 2023
- RV Dealers Convention/Expo, 06 – 10 Nov 2023
- Live Design International Show, 08 – 14 Nov 2023
- Digital Signage Experience, 12 – 14 Nov 2023
- International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo, 10 – 15 Nov 2023
- Deck Expo, 10 – 15 Nov 2023
- Autodesk University Conference and Exhibition, 13 – 15 Nov 2023
- Accounts Payable & Procure-to-Pay Conference & Expo, 13 – 15 Nov 2023
- PSP/Deck Expo, 13 – 15 Nov 2023
- ISSA Show North America, 13 – 16 Nov 2023
- National Ergonomics Conference and ErgoExpo, 14 – 16 Nov 2023
- NAR NXT, The REALTORÂ Experience(link is external), 14 – 16 Nov 2023
- NAR NXT Governance Meetings(link is external), 12 – 17 Nov 2023
- REALTORS Conference & Expo, 14 – 17 Nov 2023
- DigiMarCon Las Vegas, 16 – 17 Nov 2023
- SnowJam Las Vegas, 18 – 19 Nov 2023
- Team Dealers Show, 19 – 21 Nov 2023
- Las Vegas GreenTech Expo, 30 Nov – 01 Dec 2023
- Groundwater Week, 05 – 07 Dec 2023
- POWERGEN International exhibition and summit, 05 – 07 Dec 2023
- Cowboy Christmas, 07 – 16 Dec 2023
- Roper Cowboy Marketplace, 07 – 16 Dec 2023
- Stetson Country Christmas, 07 – 17 Dec 2023
- ShowStoppers @ CES, 09 Jan 2024
- Consumer Electronics Show, 09 – 12 Jan 2024
- PPAI Expo, 15 – 18 Jan 2024
- World of Concrete, 22 – 25 Jan 2024
- CMAA World Conference and Club Business Expo, 22 – 26 Jan 2024
- SHOT Show, 23 – 26 Jan 2024
- The International Surface Event , 24 – 26 Jan 2024
- StonExpo, 24 – 26 Jan 2024
- TileExpo, 24 – 26 Jan 2024
- SURFACES, 24 – 26 Jan 2024
- Sports Licensing and Tailgate Show, 24 – 26 Jan 2024
- Wine and Spirits Wholesalers of America Annual Convention and Exposition, 29 Jan – 01 Feb 2024
- INTIX Annual Conference & Exhibition, 29 Jan – 01 Feb 2024
- Total Product Expo, 31 Jan – 02 Feb 2024
- AADGP Expo, 01 – 02 Feb 2024
- Vehicle Finance Conference & Expo, 29 Jan – 04 Feb 2024
- NADA Show, 01 – 04 Feb 2024
- The Vegas Shoot, 01 – 04 Feb 2024
- ATD Show, 02 – 05 Feb 2024
- International Roofing Expo , 04 – 06 Feb 2024
- International Personalization & Awards Expo, 06 – 09 Feb 2024
- American International Motorcycle Expo, 07 – 09 Feb 2024
- Mountain States Ground Water Expo, 08 – 09 Feb 2024
- Photo Booth Expo, 19 – 22 Feb 2024
- WpmaExpo, 20 – 22 Feb 2024
- NAHB International Builders’ Show, 27 – 29 Feb 2024
- Kitchen & Bath Industry Show , 27 – 29 Feb 2024
- ToyFest, 26 Feb – 01 Mar 2024
- Educode, 26 Feb – 01 Mar 2024
- Rock n Roll Las Vegas Marathon, 02 – 03 Mar 2024
- Annual International IT Service Management Conference & Exhibition, 03 – 06 Mar 2024
- The NGA Show, 10 – 12 Mar 2024
- Police K-9 Conference & Vendor Show, 12 – 14 Mar 2024
- Management Accounting Section Midyear Meeting, 14 – 16 Mar 2024
- Quilt Las Vegas, 15 – 16 Mar 2024
- Shoptalk, 17 – 20 Mar 2024
- Bar & Restaurant Expo, 18 – 20 Mar 2024
- Amusement Expo International, 18 – 21 Mar 2024
- Pizza Expo , 19 – 21 Mar 2024
- SIAL America, 19 – 21 Mar 2024
- Travel Agent Forum – Las Vegas, 24 – 27 Mar 2024
- National Hardware Show, 26 – 28 Mar 2024
- MAU Vegas, 02 – 04 Apr 2024
- Glass Craft & Bead Expo, 03 – 07 Apr 2024
- MD Expo Las Vegas, 07 – 09 Apr 2024
- WasteExpo, 30 Apr – 02 May 2024
- American Society of Breast Surgeons Annual Meeting, 30 Apr – 04 May 2024
- American Towman ShowPlace – Las Vegas, 01 – 02 May 2024
- The Franchise Show Las Vegas, 04 – 05 May 2024
- IAITAM ACE Annual Conference & Exhibition, 07 – 09 May 2024
- Smart Retail Tech, 08 – 09 May 2024
- Annual Conference And Exposition: Community now, 08 – 11 May 2024
- ABC Kids Expo, 15 – 17 May 2024
- Advanced Clean Transportation Expo, 20 – 23 May 2024
- Vegas Cosmetic Surgery & Aesthetic Dermatology, 30 May – 01 Jun 2024
- Las Vegas Antique Jewelery & Watch Show, 30 May – 02 Jun 2024
- COUTURE Las Vegas, 30 May – 02 Jun 2024
- JCK Las Vegas, 31 May – 03 Jun 2024
- The Whole Bead Show Las Vegas, 31 May – 02 Jun 2024
- Luxury, 29 May – 03 Jun 2024
- AGTA GemFair Las Vegas, 30 May – 03 Jun 2024
- AICPA & CIMA ENGAGE, 03 – 06 Jun 2024
- Integrative Wellness Expo & Conference, 08 – 09 Jun 2024
- National Association of Credit Management Congress & Expo, 09 – 12 Jun 2024
- NACM Credit Congress & Expo, 09 – 12 Jun 2024
- AHIP Institute & Expo, 11 – 13 Jun 2024
- Food + Beverage Cannabis Expo, 19 – 21 Jun 2024
- IBS Las Vegas, 22 – 24 Jun 2024
- HFMA Annual Conference, 23 – 26 Jun 2024
- The Aesthetic Show, 27 – 30 Jun 2024
- Innovative Teaching Strategies Conference, 08 – 12 Jul 2024
- Las Vegas Summit, 08 – 14 Jul 2024
- Cosmoprof North America-Las Vegas, 23 – 25 Jul 2024
- Cosmoprof Las Vegas, 23 – 25 Jul 2024
Chief Financial Officer
Ivan brings 25+ years in senior level management experience from a variety of technology industries. His background includes accounting management, analytics and audit management for technology companies. He has worked with companies such as THX, Ltd, Recruitology , Double Click, Creative Labs and more. Ivan has also served on the board of Lincoln Families, a non-profit that supports East Bay children with the objective of disrupting the cycle of trauma and poverty.
Vice President of Sales
Matt is a marketing professional and has been managing marketing strategies, campaigns and environments for a diverse client base for over 15 years. From a service perspective, Matt and his team of Account Executives focus on fostering relationships to uphold a greater than 99% customer satisfaction rating year-over-year. Additionally, with extensive experience on the client-side of the industry, he understands that alignment between expectation and budget is paramount to a successful project. As a result, ProGlobalEvents' clients can expect a competitive advantage paired with top quality products and services. Matt is an avid fly-fisherman, enjoys most outdoor activities and is a true college football fanatic.
VP of Operations
Heading the fabrication side of ProGlobalEvents is exhibit and event industry veteran, Tom Foley. For over 35 years he has been responsible for building amazing exhibits and environments for clients. Tom started out in the production area and has broad experience in project and operations management. He currently oversees production, warehouse, graphics and project management departments. Tom studied machine tool technology and welding before entering the industry. As a true "builder" he also enjoys restoring and modifying classic American cars.
Dick serves as President of ProGlobalEvents and President of ProExhibits and is a board member of CEMA (Corporate Event Marketing Association). At ProExhibits he has been nationally recognized as an innovator and driving force in the fast-growing trade show exhibit and event industry. Under his leadership in 1997, the firm received INC magazine’s INC 500 award as one of America’s fastest-growing companies. His informative articles on developments and innovations in the trade show exhibit and event industry have appeared in national trade publications. Dick has a B.S. degree from Wittemore School of Business & Economics at the University of New Hampshire and has completed the Entrepreneurial Executive Leadership Program sponsored by MIT, YEO and INC. He is actively involved in Vistage, an interactive group of over 20,000 CEO’s and presidents worldwide and is a member of CEMA and EDPA.
As an experiential creative director, Jack prefers to draw outside the lines. He tells stories with original content and impactful design to ignite meaningful conversation.
Jack brings 20 years of event industry knowledge to ProGlobalEvents. He specializes in building live & virtual platforms for audiences to connect, engage and immerse themselves in the power of a shared experience. His skills range from ideation and concept development to defining an attendee journey through storytelling and design.
Jack understands the creative process is not linear, but a collaborative process between agency and client. He manages teams of designers and technology developers to pioneer impactful brand experiences. His diverse skillset and leadership ensure for award-winning results and memorable impressions.
In 2019, BizBash named Jack one of the top event designers in North America. SXSW awarded his work the “People’s Choice in Innovation” in 2021.
Chief Executive Officer
In addition to being CEO of ProGlobalEvents, Jody is also the CEO of ProExhibits. With Jody at the helm, the company has been recognized repeatedly as one of the Top 50 Women Owned Businesses in Silicon Valley. She has set the outstanding client service standards for which the firm’s account management team is noted. Jody is a recipient of the YWCA’s Tribute to Women Award, the Junior League Community Volunteer Award and is listed in Who’s Who of Women in Business. Following her graduation from California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo, Jody held various sales positions in several technology companies.
Chief Marketing Officer
Having served in a number of executive roles for companies in Silicon Valley for over 25 years, Paul has a client-side perspective of the corporate events industry. He has a broad set of experiences working for startups as well as global firms such as Applied Materials. At ProGlobalEvents, Paul helps the company to reach clients through traditional and digital marketing programs. With an extensive background in the High Tech sector, he’s also involved with technology strategy both internally and for clients. Paul is a graduate of the Harvard Business School, the Stanford Engineering Design School and Claremont McKenna College. In his spare time he is a also a principal member of the non-profit Gratitude Network which mentors award winning social entrepreneurs.