- Awards Season
- Big Stories
- Pop Culture
- Video Games
Why Amazon Music is the Best Streaming Service for Audiophiles
When it comes to streaming music, there are a multitude of options available. However, for audiophiles who want the best possible sound quality, Amazon Music is the clear choice. Here’s why:
Amazon Music offers a high-definition audio streaming service called Amazon Music HD. This service provides access to millions of songs in ultra-high-quality audio formats like FLAC and ALAC, which offer superior sound quality compared to other streaming services that use compressed formats like MP3 or AAC. Audiophiles will appreciate the clarity and detail in every note and instrument.
Amazon Music has an extensive catalogue of over 70 million songs that includes all the latest hits as well as classics from different genres such as Rock, Pop, Jazz, Blues and Classical music. Additionally, Amazon has exclusive deals with some artists such as Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran which means their music can only be found on Amazon Music.
Personalized Playlists and Stations
Amazon Music has a feature called “My Soundtrack” which creates personalized playlists based on your listening habits and preferences. It also offers several curated stations based on different genres or moods such as “Acoustic Chill” or “Classic Rock” that play non-stop without any interruptions.
Integration with Alexa
Amazon Music integrates seamlessly with Alexa-enabled devices such as Echo speakers or Fire TV sticks. This means you can control your music using voice commands without having to touch your device.
In conclusion, if you’re an audiophile who cares about sound quality and wants access to a vast library of music along with personalized recommendations, then Amazon Music is definitely worth considering. Try out their 30-day free trial of Amazon Music HD to experience high-definition audio for yourself.
This text was generated using a large language model, and select text has been reviewed and moderated for purposes such as readability.
MORE FROM ASK.COM
- Spotify Music Converter
- Audible Converter
- Pandora Music Converter
- Apple Music Converter
- Amazon Converter
- Deezer Music Converter
- iTunes M4V Converter
- Help Center
- Download Center
How to Set Amazon Music as Ringtones on iPhone/Android
By Charlotte Gomez
Updated on April 15, 2022
Thinking about personalizing your smartphone, setting a unique ringtone will definitely be the first thing you want to do. Although iOS and Android have provided lots of default ringtones for directly using, you may still want to hear your favorite song ringing up when someone calls. So, will it be possible to use the tunes from the commonly-used music streaming such as Amazon Music as ringtones on smartphones?
The answer is positive! All you need to do is to use professional music converters like TuneFab Apple Music Converter to remove their DRM restrictions and you can set any Amazon Music songs as ringtones as you like. Keep scrolling download for detailed steps!
How to Rip Music from Amazon Prime/Unlimited/HD to MP3
How to Use Amazon Music (Tips & Tricks) 2023
1. Can You Use Amazon Music for Ringtones
2. how to make ringtones from amazon music, * take your amazon music outside the app, * set amazon music as iphone ringtone, * use amazon music for ringtones on android, bonus: an easy-to-use ringtone maker to create custom ringtones.
Songs downloaded from Amazon Music can't directly be used as your phone ringtone. Because they are DRM protected and can only be played on the Amazon Music app without providing a separate music file in normal format. Amazon Music does provide a download feature for Amazon Music Prime and Amazon Music Unlimited members to save the songs offline on the official app. And it's possible to find the downloads in a folder on your computer or an Android phone. But if you try, you will find that they are not playable on other players.
However, you can get rid of the restriction and convert Amazon Music to a file that's of ringtone-compatible format via a professional Amazon Music Converter, then make ringtones out of them. After that, you can set your own ringtone easily.
Ripping songs from Amazon Music has limitations, let alone setting them as ringtones on mobile phones. But it's not impossible and it can be easy actually. Before we get it started, you can generally view the basic logic for setting Amazon Music songs as ringtones:
1. Pick an Amazon Music song from the official platform and rip it to the supported ringtone format. 2. Cut the song to the available ringtone length, then transfer it to your mobile phone. 3. Set the Amazon Music song as a ringtone on your phone.
Firstly, to get the Amazon Music downloaded as a music file bringing the songs outside the app, you need the help from TuneFab Amazon Music Converter , a professional converter developed to download Amazon Music songs in common audio formats such as MP3 and M4A.
It can convert all the Amazon Music songs and podcasts, including those provided for Amazon Music Prime, Amazon Music Unlimited, and Amazon Music HD users. This software is one of the best converters for Amazon Music available for both Mac and Windows containing great features as follows:
● Supports common formats such as MP3, M4A, WAV, and FLAC ● Downloads Amazon tracks, albums, podcasts, and playlists in bulk ● Keeps the high sound quality to save the converted Amazon Music songs ● Saves all ID3 metadata while downloading the Amazon Music songs offline ● Allows users to adjust the audio parameters such as SampleRate and Bitrate before starting the conversion ● Provides 5X faster speed to download Amazon Music songs in batch
Here are the steps to download Amazon Music for ringtones:
Step 1. Run TuneFab Amazon Music Converter and Sign in
Firstly, download and install TuneFab Amazon Music Converter on your computer. Then launch the software and you can enter the home page of the in-built Amazon Music web player. You should sign in using your Amazon Music account.
Step 2. Convert the Amazon Music Songs for Ringtones
You can search for the Amazon Music song that you want to set as a ringtone on your phone now. When you find it, directly drag it to the blue plus button on the right side, and TuneFab Amazon Music Converter will convert the song for you. You can also select to open an Amazon Music playlist and click the "plus" button to convert a whole playlist at once.
Step 3. Select MP3 or M4A Output Format
Now, you need to select an output format to download the Amazon Music song. It is recommended to convert it to MP3 if you are going to set the Amazon Music as an Android ringtone. For adding a custom ringtone to your iPhone, M4A is a better choice.
Step 4. Download Amazon Music Out of the App
Finally, directly press the "Convert All" button to start downloading the Amazon Music as the common music file. After TuneFab Amazon Music Converter finishes the conversion, the song will be saved outside the Amazon Music platform and ready for ringtone creation for your phone.
You May Also Like:
Best Amazon Music Downloader Software Review 2022 How to Convert Amazon Prime M4A to MP3 (Full Guide)
When the Amazon Music song is downloaded, you can transfer it to your iPhone and flaunt it to your friends after making your own ringtone. Now I will show you how to set Amazon Music as a ringtone on iPhone. Before you do it with me, you need to install iTunes on your computer first and then transfer the file to it .
Step 1. Get iTunes running on your computer, and directly add the downloaded Amazon Music file to your iTunes Library.
Step 2. Right-click on the song you want to make a custom ringtone from and hit "Get info" / "Song info". Navigate to "Options" and set up the ringtone duration by adding the start time and stop time.
Step 3. Select the song again, then go to "File" on the menu bar, and select "Convert" to "Create AAC Version" for it. iTunes will create an M4A ringtone file for you.
Step 4. Now, select the ringtone created and drag it to your desktop for saving. You should change their extension from .m4a to .m4r now, to let them be supported by your iPhone.
Step 5. Connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable. Then you can directly drag for adding the Amazon Music ringtones to "Tones" under "Devices" on iTunes.
Step 6. On your iPhone, go to "Settings" and open the "Sounds & Haptics" option. You can see the added Amazon Music in "Ringtone" and set it as your personalized ringtone now.
Using a USB cable to connect your Android mobile phone to the computer, you can also directly drag the downloaded Amazon Music songs to the device easily. Then you can set the Amazon Music as ringtones on your mobile phone.
Step 1. On the Android mobile phone, go to "Settings" and select the "Sounds and vibration" option.
Step 2. Select "Ringtone", and you should choose the SIM card first before setting the ringtone. If you have two cards, the ringtone of each can be different.
Step 3. Tap "Music on device", then search for the created ringtone file with its title and tap on it. Congratulations! You just successfully used Amazon Music as your Android ringtone!
There is a bonus tip for people who need a ringtone maker to customize the custom ringtones for iPhones before transferring them. This reliable ringtone maker is FonePaw DoTrans.
FonePaw DoTrans helps to create ringtones for iPhone in an easy process. After downloading the Amazon songs, people can use FonePaw DoTrans to adjust the music files making it perfect to set as ringtones on iPhone. This software is easy to use. You just need to follow the provided steps here to make ringtones for iPhone easily without using iTunes anymore.
Step 1. After downloading FonePaw DoTrans on your PC, open the software and go to its "Toolbox".
Step 2. Select "Ringtone Maker" provided in the toolbox. Then choose "Add file from device" or "Add file from PC" for importing the downloaded Amazon to the ringtone maker for adjusting.
Step 3. Now you can set the starting and ending point for the ringtone based on your need. When you feel the ringtone has been adjusted to be perfect, press the "Generate" button and the ringtone can be successfully created. Then you can transfer it to your iPhone for settings as a custom ringtone.
When getting help from TuneFab Amazon Music Converter , it becomes easy to set Amazon Music as ringtones on both iOS and Android mobile devices. Whether the Amazon songs of Amazon Music Prime or Amazon Music Unlimited, TuneFab Amazon Music Converter helps you download them for customizing as ringtones freely. Now, have a try if you also get an Amazon song that you want to set as a ringtone!
Tunelf Amazon Music Converter
- Download Amazon Music songs locally for playing anywhere and anytime
- Convert Amazon Music Prime/Unlimited/HD to MP3 and more effectively
- Preserve the 100% lossless audio quality and ID3 tags after the conversion
- Handle the conversion of Amazon Music at 5× faster speed and in batch
How to Get Amazon Music Ringtones in 2023
By Noah Brown
Updated on September 1, 2023
Ringtone is one of the easiest ways of personalizing your phone. It was fairly easy to set up a ringtone on your phone several years ago. But a boom in the music streaming industry has made things become a bit difficult to select any downloadable song as your ringtone. People now only have the ability to use the default ringtone on their phones instead of those tunes from music streaming services.
However, you would hate to hear the default ringtone every time when someone calls you. Want to set your favorite tunes from those music streaming providers like Amazon Music as a ringtone? Come to read this post, and here we will offer a workaround to help you set Amazon Music as ringtone on your iPhone or Android phone.
Part 1. Can I Make a Ringtone from Amazon Music?
Part 2. how to download amazon music to ringtone, part 3. how to set ringtone on android from amazon music, part 4. how to use amazon music as ringtone on iphone.
For the questions “Can I make a ringtone from Amazon Music?” or “Does Amazon Music have ringtones?”, the answer is generally negative. As competition continues to saturate the streaming music marketplace, streaming services recognize the importance of exclusive content to viewers. So, all streaming providers use encryption technology to protect their streaming content. This means that all songs from those music streaming platforms can be accessible to the original platform.
Amazon Music is included, and all songs from Amazon Music can be playable within its own music player, let alone set Amazon Music as ringtone. However, thanks to Tunelf Amazon Music Downloader , the thing changes, and you’d turn any song from Amazon Music into your ringtone on your iPhone or Android device.
Key Features of Tunelf Amatune Music Converter
- Download songs from Amazon Music Prime, Music Unlimited, and HD Music
- Convert Amazon Music songs to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B
- Handle the audio conversion of Amazon Music at a faster speed of 5×
- Ensure the output audio quality while retaining ID3 tags and metadata
As stated, it is hard to get Amazon Music ringtones since all Amazon Music songs are protected with DRM. Therefore, to download Amazon Music to ringtone Samsung or iOS devices, all you need to do is to make Amazon Music songs compatible with ringtone formats and remove DRM.
To achieve that, you have to draw support from an Amazon Music downloader. Tunelf Amatune Music Converter is a comprehensive and professional music converter for Amazon Music users. With this tool, you are able to download any song from Amazon Music and then convert them to several playable audio formats so as to set Amazon Music as ringtone. It supports exporting Amazon Music to MP3 , AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, and M4B. Among these, MP3 is the most common format and is compatible with Android ringtones, while M4A format is better for creating Amazon Music ringtones for iPhone.
Here’s how to download Amazon Music for ringtones with Tunelf software. Which makes it easier to get Amazon Prime Music ringtones.
Step 1 Select Amazon Music Ringtones
First, download and install Tunelf Amatune Music Converter, and open the app once completed. Then it will load the Amazon Music app automatically and go to select songs or playlists you want to download. Browse soundtracks in the library of Amazon Music. When viewing songs or playlists, open it to copy the music link then paste it into the search bar. The program will immediately list all songs in the conversion list and then check all the tracks.
Step 2 Customize the Output Audio Parameters
Now you need to set the output audio parameters for your Amazon tunes. By clicking the menu button and selecting the Preferences option, you’ll see a pop-up window where you can set the output format and adjust the bit rate, sample rate, and channel. There are six popular audio formats available for you to choose from. Here you can set MP3 as the output audio format and save the settings then close the Settings window. iPhone users should note that you can’t directly set the entire M4A file to iPhone Tones since the duration is too long. So here we also recommend you set the MP3 format.
Step 3 Start Downloading Amazon Music Ringtones
After you’ve selected your songs, you’d click the Convert button to start downloading and converting them to your computer. This process can take anywhere from two minutes to half an hour depending on the number of songs. When it’s done, you can click the Converted button on the top of the interface to browse all the converted tracks. Now it would be easy to set those songs as a ringtone on your device.
After your Amazon Music file is downloaded and transferred to your device, make Amazon Music as ringtone on your Android phone by following the below steps. Here we’ll show you how to set ringtone on Android from Amazon Music with a Samsung phone. As the tutorial is universal, you can apply it to all Android models.
Step 1. Transfer Amazon Music to Samsung
1) Connect your Samsung phone to your computer with a USB cable.
2) Locate your converted Amazon Music files on your computer by using the search icon on the Tunelf program.
3) Copy and paste these Amazon Music audio files from your computer to your Android.
Step 2. Make Amazon Music to Ringtone Samsung
1) Open Settings , then tap Sounds and Vibration.
2) Tap Ringtone and choose SIM1 or SIM2 .
3) All the ringtones on your device will be displayed on-screen. To use your own music file, tap the + icon.
4) Select your Amazon Music file and then tap Done to confirm your settings.
To set Amazon Music as ringtone for iPhone, you’d need to upload the converted music files to iTunes or Apple Music first, then you can set it as your new iPhone ringtone. Also, you can do the same steps on your iPad or iPod to set Amazon Music as ringtone. If you think the steps are too complicated, you are allowed to use an Amazon Music ringtone maker — GarageBand to create Amazon Music as ringtone.
Method 1. Get Amazon Music Ringtones for iPhone with iTunes
1) Launch iTunes and click File > Add Files to Library to upload the converted Amazon songs to iTunes.
2) Pick the song you’d like to use as your new iPhone ringtone and right-click the songs to select Song Info from the resulting drop-down list.
3) Then click the Options tab at the top of the window and enter the times you want for Start and Stop . Otherwise, the duration is not allowed for iPhone ringtones.
4) Once done, click OK at the bottom then go to File > Convert > Convert to AAC Version .
5) Once created, click the AAC version of your song and drag it to the desktop. Now this should be a .m4a file.
6) Rename the file extension from .m4a to .m4r.
7) Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable and it will prompt you to open iTunes.
8) On iTunes, under your iPhone section, select Tones and drag the .m4r ringtone file to here.
9) Start your iPhone and go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics then tap on Ringtone to select your ringtone from the top of the resulting list.
Method 2. Get Amazon Music Ringtones for iPhone with GarageBand
1) Connect your iPhone to your computer and transfer Amazon Music files to your iPhone.
2) Launch GarageBand on your iPhone and switch to the Tracks tab.
3) Select any instrument and tap the Project icon then tap the Loop Browser button in the control bar.
4) Switch to the Files tab and touch Browse Items from the Files to find the converted Amazon Music songs.
5) Long-press on the song to add it to the project and start trimming the audio according to your preferences.
6) After adjusting the track, tap on the download arrow icon and select My Songs .
7) Under GarageBand Recents, find the edited track and tap it then select Share > Ringtone .
8) Once you’ve done, touch Export and select Use sound as to set this Amazon Music song as Standard Ringtone .
With the help of the Tunelf Amatune Music Converter , you can download and convert any song from Amazon Music. After conversion, you can move them to your phone for Amazon Music ringtones. Now you don’t need to hear those typical ringtones on your phone and change it to your favorite tunes to feel more enjoyable.
Get the product now:
- How to Set Amazon Music as Alarm on Your Devices [Updated]
- How to Make Amazon Music Default Music Player
- How to Make Tidal Ringtones on Android/iPhone
- How to Turn Off Shuffle on Amazon Music
- How to Fix Amazon Music Not Playing Songs [Updated]
- Apple Music Tips
- Audiobook Tips
- Deezer Tips
- Spotify Tips
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Home » Resource » Amazon Music Tips » How to Get Amazon Music Ringtones in 2023
- Spotify Music Converter
- Audio Converter
- Amazon Music Converter
- Tidal Music Converter
- Deezer Music Converter
- Support Center
- Refund Policy
- Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2023 Tunelf. All Rights Reserved.
Amazon Music Downloader
How to Set Amazon Music as Ringtone
It’s known to us all that our phones come with limited default ringtones. You may not like the default ringtones, thus it would be fantastic if you could set a song from Amazon Music as ringtone. Amazon Music Unlimited offers over 100 million tracks. Almost all the songs you like are available on the platform. Nevertheless, it’s an impossible task to directly set Amazon Music as your phone's ringtone .
Amazon Music Unlimited is a music streaming service. Though you can download music from Amazon Music for offline listening , the downloaded files are encoded files that can be played within the Amazon Music app only. They can’t be copied or exported for other use.
How can you set Amazon Music as ringtone ? We’ve got a simple solution, that is, to download Amazon Music as regular files like .mp3 . In this article, we are going to show you how to get the download step by step. All you need is a tool named Sidify Amazon Music Converter.
Part 1: Tool Required – Sidify Amazon Music Converter
Part 2: how to use sidify to convert amazon music to mp3, part 3: how to set amazon music as android/iphone ringtone.
Sidify Amazon Music Converter is a tool specially designed for Amazon Music users. It can convert Amazon Music to MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF/ALAC , fully supporting Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 & MacOS 10.15-14 Sonoma.
The Best Amazon Music Downloader
Sidify Amazon Music Converter is an easy-to-use program. Simply put, it just takes 3 steps to get Amazon Music as .mp3 - Import Amazon Music to Sidify, choose MP3 as the output format and export Amazon Music as .mp3. To make it clearer for you, we explain the process in more details. Here’s a step-by-step tutorial with some screenshots of the program:
Step 1 Choose Conversion Mode
Open Sidify Amazon Music Converter on your Mac, and choose Amazon Music Webplayer mode to get started.
After you choose [Webplayer Mode] , Amazon Music webplayer will automatically pop up. Click Sign in button to access your Amazon library
Step 2 Customize the Output and Conversion Settings
Click on "Settings" button on the left panel to customize the conversion and output setting parameters. You can change the output format to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF or ALAC, output quality, and change the output directory if needed.
Step 3 Add Playlist/Album/Artist
You can return to the Amazon Music web page once you've completed configuring. Click the floating "Click to add" button in a playlist. The music in the playlist will be recognized automatically by Sidify.
Tick the box in front of the songs to select the Amazon Music that you want to set as ringtone and then click Add .
Step 4 Export the Amazon Music as MP3
Click Convert and Sidify would immediately start downloading the Amazon Music as an MP3 file.
Step 5 Find the MP3 Files
Once the conversion is done, you can click the Converted tab to find the well-downloaded music.
Sidify Amazon Music Converter is shareware. You can download it for free. The free trial converts the first minute of each audio file for sample testing. You need to purchase a license to unlock the full version. It's recommended to download it for a free trial and then decide whether you'd like to get it or not.
The process of using a custom ringtone on Android is relatively easier than on iPhone , because an iPhone requires you to import the file into iTunes, trim the length, generate an .m4a file, convert to .m4r file, and sync the m4r file before you can finally set the ringtone.
* If you find the steps below too complicated, you can turn to Syncois Mobile Manager to make it easier.
How to Set Amazon Music as Android Ringtone
- 1. Connect your Android phone to your computer.
- 2. Select the converted Amazon Music that you’d like to set as ringtone and transfer it to the Ringtones folder of your Android phone.
- 3. Go to the Settings of your phone.
- 4. Click Sound and vibration > Phone ringtone > My sound .
- 5. Select the converted Amazon Music you want to set as your custom ringtone.
- 6. Click the + button and then hit Save .
Ringtones are typically played for 30-45 seconds. You can trim the audio file by Syncois if needed.
How to Set Amazon Music as iPhone Ringtone
- 1. Open iTunes or Apple Music on your computer.
- 2. Drag the converted Amazon Music that you’d like to set as ringtone to iTunes or Apple Music.
- 3. Right-click the song and click Song Info (Windows) or Get Info (Mac) from the drop-down list.
- 4. Click the Option tab.
- 5. Check the start and stop boxes.
- 6. Enter the start and stop time. * Ringtones cannot be longer than 30 seconds.
- 7. Click OK.
- 8. Select the song, click File > Convert > Create AAC Version . A new version of the song that is the length of your ringtone will appear below the original song in iTunes or Music. Tips: If there’s no Create AAC Version option, you can enable it by clicking the Edit (Windows) or iTunes (Mac) tab > Preferences… > Import Settings > Import Using > AAC Encoder.
- 9. Select the AAC version of the song, click File > Show in Windows Explorer (Windows) or Show in Finder (Mac) in the drop-down menu.
- 10. For Windows: Click the View tab, check the “File name extensions” box, click the “.m4a” version of the song, click the Home tab > Rename, replace m4a with m4r at the end of the song and press Enter, and click OK. For Mac: Select the “.m4a” version of the song, click File > Get Info, change m4a to m4r in the Name & Extension section and press Return, and click Use m4r.
- 11. Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- 12. Open your iPhone in iTunes or Finder.
- 13. Copy & paste the m4r file to the Tones folder in your iPhone.
- 14. Click Sync .
- 15. Open your iPhone’s Settings > Sounds > Ringtone , and select the m4r file as your iPhone’s ringtone.
How to Transfer Amazon Music to USB Drive
How to Download Amazon Music to Android/iPhone
How to Download & Convert Amazon Music to MP3
Play Amazon Music on Apple Watch
Sidify strictly complies with the US copyright regulations. We adopt a leading technology to record the unencrypted audio data which is outputted to the system sound device, with the highest quality.
What You Will Need
Amazon Video Downloader
You May Be Interested In
- Free Music Downloads Sites
- Download Songs from Amazon Music Unlimited
- Keep Offline and On-demand Features Of Amazon Prime
- Download Podcasts from Amazon
- Download Amazon Music Albums
- Download Amazon Music to iPod
- Top 3 Best Amazon Music Converter (Paid & Free)
- Set Amazon Music as Ringtone
- Where does Amazon Music Download to?
- Can I Play Amazon Music on More than One Device?
- Get Amazon Music for Free with Prime Membership
- What Happens If I Cancel Amazon Music
- Keep Music from Amazon Music Unlimited
- Download Amazon Files on Windows 11
- Download Amazon Prime Music
- Add Amazon Music to Final Cut
- Keep Amazon Prime Music
- Add Amazon Music to PPT
- Amazon Music Converter Review
- Download Amazon Music to Mac
- Add Amazon Music to Virtual DJ
- Save Amazon Music to Phone
- Download Amazon Music Playlist
- Convert Amazon Music to AIFF
- Cancel Amazon Music
- Amazon Music HD Download
- Rip Amazon Music
- Convert Amazon Music to FLAC
- Convert Amazon Music to WAV
- Play Amazon Music on MP3 Player
- Transfer Amazon Music to Spotify
- Download Amazon Music to Android Phones
- Export Amazon Music to PC
- Keep Amazon Music Playable after Canceling Subscription
- Convert Amazon Prime to MP3
- Download Music to the Computer
- Listen to Amazon Music for Free
- Set Amazon Music as Alarm
- Download Amazon Music to iPhone
- Transfer Amazon Music to Samsung
- Play Amazon Music on Google Home
- Stream Amazon Music on PS4
- Add Amazon Music to iMovie
- Amazon Music to Dropbox
- Amazon Music to GarageBand
- Amazon Music on Apple Watch
- Get Amazon Music as MP3 Files
- Burn Amazon Music to CD
- Play Amazon Music in Car
- Transfer Amazon Music to USB
- Download Amazon Music to PC
- Save Amazon Music to SD Card
- Transfer Amazon Music to iTunes
- Download Amazon Music on Mac
- Play Amazon Music Offline
- YouTube to Amazon Music
- Amazon Music Unlimited FAQ
- Amazon Prime VS Unlimited
- Amazon Music VS Spotify
- Amazon Music Recorder
- Amazon Music Cancellation
- Amazon Downloader Review
What We Guarantee
Money Back Guarantee
We offer money back guarantee on all products
Personal information protected by SSL Technology
100% Clean and Safe
100% clean programs - All softwares are virus & plugin free
- Spotify Music Converter
- Amazon Music Converter
- Apple Music Converter
- Tidal Music Converter
- Spotify Music Converter Free
- Download Center |
- Video Demo |
- Affiliate |
- Video Enhancer AI
- Streaming Video Downloader
Copyright © 2023 Sidify Inc. All Rights Reserved.
More music products, customize amazon music as ringtones on android phone/iphone.
To personalize your phone, setting a special ringtone is one of the easiest way. Several years ago, there were few songs to be used as ringtones. Over the years, with the continuous development of streaming music, millions of songs can be downloaded as ringtones. But followed by the rapid development of streaming music, various subscription plans are launched by music apps. You need to pay for music listening and downloading. What's more, you can only listen to the downloaded music via the corresponding music app before the subscription is expired. Thus, people can only be able to use the default ringtone on their phones instead of tunes from music streaming services.
If you want to get rid of the default ringtone whenever someone calls you, you can set your favorite music from those streaming music providers like Amazon Music as a ringtone. After reading this post, you will know how to use Amazon Music as ringtone on your Android phone or iPhone .
Part 1. Save Amazon Music to MP3 and Edit Songs
Part 2. steps to set amazon music as ringtone on android phone, part 3. steps to set amazon music as ringtone on iphone.
All songs from streaming music are protected by its encryption technology. Amazon Music is included. Unless you saved songs from Amazon Music to unprotected MP3 files, you can not set Amazon Music as ringtone. With AudiCable Audio Recorder , songs from streaming music apps are able to be saved as MP3 files offline. Therefore you can edit the MP3 audio files easily and turn them into ringtones.
AudiCable Audio Recorder
- Download music from Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Tidal, Line Music, Deezer, YouTube Music, Pandora, etc.
- Record and save Prime and Unlimited Music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC.
- Keep the original audio quality.
- Save songs with ID3 tags.
- Handy tools: Format Converter, ID3 Editors, CD Burner.
- Free updates & technical support.
Here is how to download Amazon Music to MP3 and how to customize ringtones with AudiCable Audio Recorder.
💬 Video Tutorial - How to Record and Download Your Amazon Music Songs Locally
Step 1. Set the output parameters for Amazon Music tunes
Firstly, download and install AudiCable Audio Recorder and open the program when the installation is completed. Now go to the "setting button" to set the output audio parameters. On the pop-up setting window, select the preferred options. Choose the output format as MP3 . MP3 files is compatible with all devices. It is the best format when making ringtones.
Step 2. Choose songs to download as MP3 files
On the main interface of AudiCable, open built-in Amazon Music web player. After logging in with Amazon Music account, you need to select songs or a playlist you want to download. Play the song or playlist you need, AudiCable will start recording immediately.
Step 3. Check downloaded Amazon Music
After all downloads, you can see all songs are saved with ID3 tags. Go to the "folder icon" behind any song, the output folder will pop up. You can locate the downloaded songs quickly via this method.
Step 4. Customize songs to ringtones
Behind every downloaded song, you will find a pair of "scissors" ✂️, click it to edit the song. Set the start and end of the song, then save it to computer. If you need to customize a ringtone for iPhone , you need set the output format as M4R after editing. For Android device, MP3 is available. Now it would be easy to set Amazon Music song as a ringtone on your phone.
To set the downloaded Amazon Music as your ringtone on your Android phone, you need to transfer them to your device firstly. Actually, on Android phone, you can set any local audio file as your ringtone directly. Let's check the following steps.
Step 1. Unlock your Android phone, connect it to computer via USB connection. Scroll from the top on the Android screen and find "USB connection mode" option on the pull-down menu. You need to change the connection mode to "Transfer File" or "MTP" . Otherwise, the driver of your connected phone will not be displayed.
Step 2. Then Go to This PC to find the driver of the connected Android phone. Open its disk and create a new folder or open a music folder.
Step 3. Copy the downloaded Amazon Music tracks to Android disk. Then on your Android phone, you can open any music app to play the downloaded Amazon songs.
Step 4. Generally, for Android device, go to Settings , then tap Sounds . Choose Ringtone option. All songs on your device will be displayed on-screen. If not, you can add local music to the ringtone list. Then set the Amazon Music file as the ringtone.
Step 5. And for some Android device, you can open any music app to load the local songs. Scan all songs in local space then your imported songs will be displayed in the music playlist. Tap the desired song and then set it as the ringtone directly. You can google the solution for your phone model to set the ringtone. And this solution is available for almost all of Android phones.
For all iPhone, you can follow the same steps to set the ringtone. Generally, you need to upload the customized Amazon Music ringtones to iTunes or Apple Music firstly. But If you tried to upload ringtones via iTunes, you will know it's complicated and the existed playlists on your iPhone is probably overwritten. As a result, I will provide another much easier way to import the ringtones.
To export and import media files, Syncios Mobile Manager is the best tool I've ever used. More importantly, it provides a free version to export and import files between iOS or Android device and PC. Only four simple steps are needed to set Amazon Music as ringtones on iPhone with the help of Syncios.
Note: When importing customized ringtones to iPhone, please make sure you've closed iTunes on your computer. Otherwise iTunes will delete the customized ringtones from your connected iPhone on the sneak.
Step 1. After the installation of Syncios, start it on your computer. Open Mobile Manager program on the main interface. Do not run the wrong program since all Syncios tools are listed on the main interface.
Step 2. Connect iPhone yo computer with a USB cable. After the phone is recognized, go to Music tab.
Step 3. All songs, ringtones, podcasts, audiobooks, voice memos and other audio files are loaded under "Music" column. Go to Ringtones . Click Add . Then locate the customized M4R Amazon Music tracks on your computer, then import them to your iPhone.
Step 4. Go to iPhone Settings . In the Settings page, scroll down then you will see a Sounds tab. Enter it and choose Ringtone option in the Sounds page. The custom ringtones and own-operating ringtones of iPhone are all listed in this "Ringtone" page. Select the ringtone you prefer from the top of the resulting ringtone list to apply the ringtone. You will hear your favorite melody whenever your phone rings. It's a unique stamp for your iPhone.
Not only for Amazon Music users, if you want to set the music from any streaming music apps as ringtone on iPhone or Android phone, this article is feasible. You can share this post with people around you if you get real support. To save Amazon Music offline forever, install this AudiCable Audio Recorder and try it now!
- How to Mix Amazon Music Songs with Virtual DJ
- Quick Way to Copy Amazon Music to USB Drive
- Customize Spotify Music as Ringtones on Android/iPhone
- 5 Best Ways to Download Amazon Music Songs to Android/iPhone
- How to Save Songs from Amazon Music Unlimited to PC
- Download Amazon Music to Lossless FLAC Songs
- Add Spotify Music to iMovie on iPhone/iPad
Secure Online Payment
Money back guarantee, 24/7 customer support.
Free Updates and Support
How to Set Amazon Music as Ringtone
If you are tired of the default ringtone pre-set on your phone and want to hear your favorite song every time someone calls you, it's time to set your own ringtone . The process of setting ringtone is extremely straightforward, and very similar on most phones: simply find the Setting app on your phone, and scroll or search for "Sound" or "Sounds & Notifications", tap "Ringtone" and then you can select your desired from the audio list. However, of particular note that this way only works on local music files. You are not able to set tunes from Amazon Music Unlimited & Prime Music as the ringtone, for those Amazon songs are all protected, can be accessible on Amazon Music app or its Web Player only.
Thankfully, things will change after you finish reading this article. The following text will introduce a truly excellent Amazon Music Converter, which will help you download Amazon Music to computer so as to turn Amazon Music into your ringtone easily.
Related Article: 3 Ways to Set a Sleep Time for Amazon Music
Part 1: Download Amazon Music in MP3 Format
- Part 2: Set Amazon Songs as Ringtone
To download Amazon songs as local audio files, all you need is TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter . It is definitely one of the best music downloading tools for both Amazon Music Unlimited and Prime Music users. Equipped with a unique recording core, TuneBoto is dedicated to helping you download all songs from Amazon Music Unlimited and Prime Musicin MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF/ALAC format with fast speed and no quality loss.
What’s more, the program has the independent ability to complete the whole process of Amazon Music downloading and converting, so no additional apps (including Amazon Music) is required. With it, you can save any Amazon Music Unlimited or Prime Music to computers, and make them as ringtones simply.
Amazon Music Converter
Tutorial on how to set amazon songs as ringtone.
Next, let's see how to convert Amazon Music Unlimited to MP3 with the help of TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter, and then add Amazon song to iPhone or Android ringtone. Before that, please make sure you have downloaded and installed the program on your PC or Mac computer.
Step 1 Sign in Amazon Account
Run TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter and select one download mode as you like. Then log into your Amazon Music account .
- Amazon Music App Mode: Drag the playlist/album/podcast you want or copy the URL into the parse box. This mode supports downloading Amazon Music up to Ultra HD sound quality at 5X speed(1X for Mac).
- Amazon Music Webplayer Mode: Directly browse and select songs from web player. This mode supports downloading Amazon Music up to HD sound quality at 10X speed.
Step 2 Customize Output Settings
Click the " Settings " tab at the lower left, followed that the setting panel will appear allowing you to set the output format (MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF/ALAC), path, quality (320kbps, 256kbps, 192kbps, 128kbps>) and more.
Step 3 Add Amazon Music to TuneBoto
For app mode: Go to Amazon Music app and choose one playlist/album. Drag it to TuneBoto's interface or copy its link into the parse box. Then click " Add " after you choose the songs you want in a new pop-up.
For webplayer mode: Open an Amazon album, artist or playlist, and tap the blue " Click to add " button suspended on the right side, and the program will list all songs immediately in the new window. Now all you need to do is select Amazon songs you want to convert and click " Add ".
Step 4 Start Conversion
The final step is clicking the " Convert " button. The conversion will be succeeded after a few minutes. All your Amazon songs will be saved to the output path in MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF/ALAC format.
You can access the history list by hitting the " Converted " section to find your converted Amazon songs and open the output folder. After conversion, you can transfer those songs to any of your devices for making Amazon Music as iPhone/Android ringtones .
Part 2: Set Amazon Music as Ringtone
Now, the other tool you need is Syncios Ringtone Maker , which will help you turn any piece of audio file into a ringtone. And it is totally free and quick.
Step 1 Download and Run Ringtone Maker
Please download the Syncios Ringtone Maker to PC first. Then connect your phone to computer via USB cable, launch Syncios Ringtone Maker and select "Ringtone Maker".
Step 2 Import the Downloaded Amazon Music to Edit
Directly drag & drop the downloaded Amazon songs from the output folder to the program. Edit the fragment you want for the ringtone. After edition, please select "Save & Import".
Step 3 Set the Downloaded Amazon Music as Ringtone
The final step is looking for the Amazon Music ringtone file you just imported in your phone and set it as your personal phone ringtone.
To sum up, TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter is a top-rated music converting program, specially tailored for Amazon Music Unlimited and Prime Music users to downloadAmazon songs in MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF/ALAC format. With its help, you can download any song from Amazon and set any Amazon single song as your personal ringtone. TuneBoto offers the free trial version for users to test its features. Now, give it a shot!
How to Play Amazon Music on iPod
Prime Music VS Amazon Music Unlimited - Which is better?
Ultimate Guide to Transfer Amazon Music Songs to iTunes
How to Set Amazon Music as Phone Alarm
What You Need
Download and Convert songs from Amazon Music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC.
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
An all-round HD Music and Unlimited Music Converter to download music offline
- Convert Amazon HD Music and Unlimited Music to common audio formats
- Download Unlimited Music and Prime Music with original audio quality
- Allow to stream HD Music and Unlimited Music on any device and platform
- Support to alter output audio parameters for HD Music and Unlimited Music
How to Set Amazon Music as Ringtone on Android/iPhone
Staff Editor · Jun 15, 2023 5:37 PM
Tired of the ringtones that come with your phone? Want to customize ringtones with your favorite music? Amazon Music provides users with more than 100 million songs, and you are sure to find your favorite songs. So, the question is, can you use Amazon Music for ringtones?
Unfortunately, doing so is a bit difficult. Because Amazon Music songs are copyrighted. With the exception of songs purchased from the Amazon Ditigal Store, songs downloaded from Amazon Music are just cache files, so you can't find them on your phone or use them as ringtones. But don't worry, today we want to show you the best way to solve this dilemma, help you remove the protection, and then set Amazon Music as a ringtone on your Android or iPhone.
See also : Make Apple Music as Ringtones
- Part 1. Preparation to Use Amazon Music as Ringtone
Part 2. How to Make Amazon Music as a Ringtone on Android
- Part 3. How to Make Amazon Music as a Ringtone on iPhone
- Part 4. Another Way to Make Amazon Music as Ringtone
- Part 5. Conclusion
Part 1. How to Use Amazon Music as Ringtone - Preparation
As mentioned above, Amazon Music downloads are copyright protected, so you can't make ringtones from Amazon Music directly. But don't worry, you can use DRmare Amazon Music Converter to remove this protection and convert Amazon Music to MP3, AAC and other popular formats. MP3 is compatible with your iPhone or Android phone, so you can easily use the converted Amazon Music files as ringtones.
This tool can easily download tracks from Amazon Music Free, Prime, and Unlimited. In short, you can download and convert Amazon Music for free without a subscription. In addition, the working speed is 5X faster, and it can save all the original sound quality and ID3 tags.
DRmare Amazon Music Converter
- Convert Amazon Music to MP3 , M4A, etc. for ringtones
- Download music from Amazon Music for free without subscription
- Keep original lossless sound quality and all ID3 tags
- Batch conversion, 5X faster conversion speed
Guide: How to Change Amazon Music to MP3 for Ringtone
Above is the free trial version of the DRmare Amazon Music Converter. You can click the Windows or Mac version to download and install it to your computer.
With the steps above, you've got Amazon Music as ringtone-compatible songs. Now you just need to transfer these songs to your device and then set them as ringtones. Below is a tutorial on how to set Amazon Music as ringtone on Android phones.
Step 1 . Connect your Android phone to your computer with a USB cable.
Step 2 . Find your converted Amazon Music files on your computer. You can do it by following the ' Output ' folder on DRmare Amazon Music Converter.
Step 3 . Copy and paste these Amazon Music audio files from your computer to your Android.
See also: How to Transfer Amazon Music to Android Phone .
Step 4 . On your phone, go to the ' Settings ' app.
Step 5 . Scroll down and tap on ' Sound' > ' Phone ringtone ' > ' Add ringtone '. Then you can set Amazon Music song as ringtone on your Android phone.
Part 3. How to Use Amazon Music as Ringtone on iPhone
Using Amazon Music as a ringtone on iPhone is a more complicated process than Android. Because you need to import the converted Amazon Music to iTunes , trim the audio, and then sync the audio to your iPhone. You can follow the steps below. Or you can skip to Part 4 for an easier method.
Step 1 . Open iTunes on your computer and upload the converted Amazon Music files to your iTunes library. You can simply drag files to iTunes, or click on ' File ' > ' Add File to Library '.
Step 2 . You can find the uploaded Amazon Music tracks in ' Recently Added '. Then choose the Amazon Music track you want to use as ringtone and right-click it to select ' Song Info '.
Step 3 . Click on the ' Options ' tab and enter the time you want to ' Start ' and ' Stop '. Then click on ' OK '. (Remember that a ringtone for iPhone cannot be longer than 30 seconds.)
Step 4 . Now select the song and click on ' File ' > ' Convert ' > ' Convert to AAC Version '. This will create an AAC audio file for your ringtone.
Step 5 . Drag and drop the created ringtone file to your desktop. Then click the file name and change the extension from ' .m4a ' to ' .m4r '.
Step 6 . Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone to your computer. Then drag the Amazon Music ringtones to ' Tones ' under ' On My Device ' on iTunes.
Step 7 . On your iPhone, go to ' Settings ' > ' Sounds & Haptics ' > ' Ringtone ' to choose your Amazon Music ringtone.
Part 4. How to Set Ringtone from Amazon Music via Syncios Ringtone Maker
If you think it will be complicated to upload ringtones via iTunes, then you can use a simpler tool called Syncios Mobile Manager . It allows you to export audio files from your computer to your iPhone or Android phone for free. Below is how to make a song from Amazon Music your ringtone via Syncios Mobile Manager.
Step 1 . Download, install, and open the Syncios Mobile Manager on your computer.
Step 2 . Choose the ' Mobile Manager ' tab on the main interface,
Step 3 . Connect your Android/iPhone to your computer with a USB cable.
Step 4 . Click on ' Music ' at the top and you will see all your audio files there.
Step 5 . Click on ' Ringtones ' at the left navigation bar and then click ' Add '. It will open your computer's local folder. Simply choose the converted Amazon Music track that you want to set as a mobile ringtone. Click on ' Open ' and then import it to your phone.
Step 6 . On your phone, go to the ' Settings ' app and set the imported Amazon Music ringtone as your phone ringtones.
Since Amazon Music songs are protected, you need to remove this protection before you can create ringtones from Amazon Music. DRmare Amazon Music Converter is your best helper to download and convert Amazon Music to ringtone-compatible formats. There is no need to a paid subscription to Amazon Music and you can enjoy Amazon Music freely without limits,
- Use Tidal Music as iPhone Ringtone
- Set Amazon Music Sleep Timer
- Use Amazon Music with DJ
- Use Spotify Songs as Android Ringtone
- Show Amazon Music on Lock Screen
Amazon Music Converter
Convert and download music from Amazon Prime, Amazon Unlimited and Amazon HD to FLAC, MP3 and so on for playing offline.
Leave a comment.
- Download Center
Set Amazon Music as Ringtone on iPhone/Android/Windows Phone? Solved!
Years ago, if you want to get custom ringtones on your phone, the only way is to purchase them at about $1-2. Up to now, for those who don't care what their ringtones sound like, this option is still welcome. However, there are more choices for those who want to customize their ringtones on their phones from their streaming music apps.
Streaming music services like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music and Tidal are in a boom and provide millions of songs to their users. True, there are more options here, but setting ringtone from streaming music app is not as easy as expected. No worries. If you have already selected your favorite songs from streaming music apps, this article will tell you how to set Amazon Music as ringtone on iPhone, Android and Windows Phone.
Part 1. Can I Get Ringtones from Streaming Music Service on My Phone?
Now competition between most-used streaming music apps is keener than ever. To protect their music files well, streaming services such as Amazon Music lock their music files for playback within their apps. This means that even you are an Amazon Prime member, you are unable to feel free to access to your favorite songs, not to mention for personal use like getting them as your phone ringtone.
It's also not surprising that you fail to find the downloaded music files in your phone. Even you manage to find them, you still can't set them as ringtone because they are stored using the format which is different from the default audio encoding for your device ringtone. Don't despair. This article will tell you what are the correct formats for ringtone on iPhone, Android and Windows Phone and how to download and set songs from streaming music services as ringtone. Here we will take Amazon Music as an example and show you how to set Amazon Music as ringtone.
Part 2. What Are the Correct Formats for Ringtone on iPhone/Android/Windows Phone?
Before selecting which music track to set as ringtone on your phone, you should know what are the correct formats for ringtone on your phone. Here we give some information about formats that are supported as ringtone on iPhone, Android and Windows Phone.
Thanks to iTunes, iPhone ringtones can be customized easily. iOS ringtones are the same as M4A . Ringtones are stored using the MPEG-4 format, with an extension M4R . The default audio encoding for iPhone ringtones is AAC supported from 8 to 320 kbps .
Android users have more choices than those use iPhone. Audio file in a supported format- MP3, M4A, WAV or OGG format can be used as your Android ringtone.
If you use Windows Phone, you have to be sure that the track is in MP3, M4R or WMA format to use a music track as a ringtone.
Part 3. Best Method to Set Amazon Music Song as Ringtone
However, those correct formats for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone ringtone are still unavailable from most streaming music services. Thanks to ViWizard Amazon Music Converter, all your favorite songs from Amazon Music can be converted into the required formats. For Apple Music users, here we recommend you to use ViWizard Audio Converter .
Best Method to Set Amazon Music as Ringtone: ViWizard Amazon Music Converter
ViWizard Amazon Music Converter is a professional music converter that can download and convert your favorite music tracks into MP3, M4A, M4B, AAC, WAV and FLAC format. For the above information, you know you can use this music converter to convert music tracks from Amazon Music to M4A and AAC for iPhone , MP3, M4A, WAV for Android and MP3 for Windows phone . For other devices users, you can check the supported format for your phone ringtone and make sure it can be converted into with ViWizard Amazon Music Converter. Besides, you can feel free to change the bit rate from 8 to 320 kbps , which happens to be the same as what iPhone Ringtone supports. With this powerful music converter, you can set amazon music as ringtone fast and simple.
Key Features of ViWizard Amazon Music Converter
- Download songs from Amazon Music Prime, Unlimited, and HD Music
- Convert Amazon Music songs to MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, FLAC, and WAV
- Retain the original ID3 tags and lossless audio quality of Amazon Music
- Support customizing the output audio parameters for Amazon Music
Two ViWizard Amazon Music Converter versions are available: Windows version and Mac version. You can just hit on the 'Download' button above to choose the right version for free trial.
Step 1 Select and Add Amazon Music to ViWizard Amazon Music Converter
Choose the right version of ViWizard Amazon Music Converter and download it to Windows or Mac. On Windows, once ViWizard Amazon Music Converter is open, it will load the Amazon Music app. Next you should make sure your Amazon Music account have signed in to access your playlists. Find and select the songs you want to set as ringtone. After that, you can just drag the songs to the screen or copy and paste the link the search bar. Then you can see the songs are added and shown in the screen, waiting to be downloaded and converted into the correct formats for your phone ringtone.
Step 2 Customize the Output Audio Parameters
Click the menu icon and next to click 'Preference'. You can choose to convert the songs into MP3, M4A, M4B, AAC, WAV and FLAC format. Before converting the songs, make sure to set the correct output format for phone ringtones. What's more, you can also customize the song's bit rate, sample rate and channel to improve the actual listening of the ringtone on your phone. Before click the '×' , check the output format and other output audio parameters again and click the 'OK' button to save your settings.
Step 3 Convert and Download Amazon Music Tracks
Check the songs on the list again. You can see the output format is shown next to the song's duration . If there is any mistake, you can just go back to the 'preference' and reset it again. Also notice that there is an output path at the bottom of the screen, which shows where the output files will be saved after the conversion. For later use, you should select the output folder that is easy to locate as the output path. Then click the 'Convert' button and ViWizard Amazon Music Converter will start to download and convert Amazon Music tracks based on the setting. At a 5x speed, the conversion will finish in just a few moments. You can browse the converted music files at the 'converted' icon that next to the output path's bar.
Now you have successfully download and convert your favorited Amazon Music songs into your phone ringtone supported formats. For now, the most difficult part to set amazon music as ringtone is getting easier with the help of ViWizard Amazon Music Converter.
Part 4. How to Add a Ringtone to iPhone/Android/Windows Phone
Click the 'file' button that next to the output path's bar to quickly locate the music files with ViWizard Amazon Music Converter, or just find the files saved under the selected output folder. Now since the Amazon Music file with the correct format is ready, let's see how to set it as your new ringtone on your iPhone, Android or Windows Phone in 3 simple steps.
Step 1. You need to cut the full-length song into a 30-second clip with the right M4A format, which is right for iPhone ringtones.
Step 2. Drag and drop the M4A file into the iTunes music library. iTunes will add it to Tones section automatically.
Step 3. Sync your iPhone. Head to 'Settings' - 'Sounds' on the iPhone to set a new ringtone.
Step 1. Connect the Android phone to the computer and mount it.
Step 2. Drag and drop the custom MP3 in to the new folder.
Step 3. Eject the Android phone and unplug it. Head to 'Settings' - 'Sound' on the Android phone and select the added MP3 file as new ringtone from the list.
Step 1. You need to cut the full-length song into a 30-second clip with the correct MP3 format.
Step 2. Drag and drop the MP3 file to the Zune software. Make sure ringtone is selected in the Genre list.
Step 3. Connect the Windows Phone to the computer and sync it. Unplug the Windows Phone. Head to 'Settings' -'Ringtones + sounds' - 'Ringtone' and select the new ringtone.
With ViWizard Amazon Music Converter, you can download and convert any songs to the correct formats and add them as ringtones to your phone. Now you can set your favorite songs as new ringtones with absolute ease. Give it a try!
- How to Set Amazon Music as Alarm? Here's the Answer!
- Set Amazon Music Sleep Timer for Multiple Devices? Solved!
- Best Method to Make Amazon Music a Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Find Your Liked Songs on Amazon Music
- How to Add Amazon Music to Your PowerPoint Slide
Adam Gorden is an experienced writer of ViWizard who is obsessed about tech, movie and software.
How do I save amazon downloaded music to my ringtones
Hello @Dougiefreshhh ,
Welcome to the Forum!
You can download purchased music files to store them locally or to import them to another media player, like iTunes or Windows Media Player and use the file as a ringtone.
1) Open the Amazon music app. Click "log in" and enter your Amazon email address and password to log in.
2) After you are logged in, if you have an Android phone , you first want to download the music file. You can use a file manager app to then move the music file to the "Ringtones" directory within your main user directory. You can navigate on your phone to "Settings" and search for "Ringtone". Under Sound => Phone Ringtone you will now be able to select your downloaded file as a ringtone.
3) You can also use the Amazon Music website to download the music to your computer. If you are doing that, you will want to use a USB cord and use Windows Explorer to drag the file from your personal computer to your android phone's Ringtones directory. You will then proceed with step #2 above.
4) On Android, you can also use any third party apps to edit the music file after you download it if you would like to use only part of the audio file as a ringtone and not the entire music file.
5) If you are using iOS and an iPhone , the steps are a little bit different. You are going to download the file to your computer using the Amazon Music website. You are then going to transfer that music file to your iTunes Music Library.
6) If your song is over 30 seconds, you are going to want to right-click on the song and click "Song Info". Next, go to the "Options" tab of the window that appears and set the 30-second time span in the "Start" and "Stop" section. Then, click "Ok" at the bottom of the window. You have successfully cropped your song. After that, go to File => Convert => Convert to AAC version. Copy your AAC version to your iTunes library. You'll need that version going forward.
7) Change the file extension of your AAC file from .m4a to .m4r and drag that file to your "Tones" tab iTunes under "On My Device". Then, after syncing with your iPhone, set your ringtone on your iPhone under Settings => Sounds & Haptics => Ringtone.
I hope this helps!!! You can reach back to me by typing @Davar A (Amazon Staff) and let us know if this worked for you.
Thank you for choosing Amazon!! 😄
This doesn't work anymore as downloaded music does not show up in an android folder after purchased and downloaded.
Hello @No.... and welcome to the Forum!
Thank you for taking the time and sharing the same with other community members.
Thank you for choosing Amazon!
It is easy to make Amazon Music as ringtone as long as you purchased Amazon MP3 Music. If not, it is possible to get Amazon Music files with the aid of an Amazon Music downloader. But the steps for iPhone users are two complex.
Posts in the community may contain links to unsupported third-party websites not operated by Amazon. We are not responsible for the content or availability of non-Amazon sites. If you do not recognize or trust the website in any post, do not click on the link.
- Conditions of Use
- Privacy Notice
- Interest-Based Ads
- Other Amazon Communities