- Explore catalog
- SAP Learning Hub
- SAP Certification
- SAP Learning Class
- SAP S/4HANA
- Customer Experience
- Network and Spend Management
- Supply Chain Management
- HR and People Engagement with SAP SuccessFactors
Training course schedule
Where to start with SAP Training
- Discover SAP Learning Hub for free
- SAP Learning Hub, professional edition
- SAP Learning Hub, business edition
- SAP Learning Hub, solution editions
- SAP Learning Hub, offerings for students
Redeem activation code
Access your subscription
- Buy a one exam attempt subscription
- Buy a six exam attempt subscription
- List of valid certifications
- Validate your certification
- Stay current
- Value of SAP Training and Adoption
- How to book training online
- Available training methods
Maximize your training budget with an SAP Preferred Card
Was this information useful, have questions visit the help center, this browser is not supported.
SAP Training Shop is not currently supported on Internet Explorer. For a premium experience please use an alternative browser.
Analytics and Reporting <10%
General configuration of a planning area 11%-20%, key figures & attributes 11%-20%, planning operators & application jobs 11%-20%, how to prepare.
- Learning Journey
SAP Integrated Business Planning for Supply Chain
This exam requires you to stay current.
To keep your SAP Certifications up-to-date you only need to pass an associate exam once, but to maintain your SAP Certification, you are required to pass assessments to stay current when a newer version of a solution is released. In order to participate in the Stay Current program and access the Stay Current enablement and assessment, you will need at minimum an SAP Learning Hub Student, Solution or Professional edition.
Schedule your exam
- Purchase your SAP Certification exam attempt by choosing from the available options
- If you already purchased SAP Certification exam attempts, you could schedule your exam directly
- If you have any questions, please read the SAP Certification FAQ
Have you noticed any inappropriate exam conduct?
Support us in safeguarding the value of SAP Certification.
- Online Degree Explore Bachelor’s & Master’s degrees
- MasterTrack™ Earn credit towards a Master’s degree
- University Certificates Advance your career with graduate-level learning
- Top Courses
- Join for Free
Integrated Business Planning
4.6 (1,994 ratings)
87K Students Enrolled
This course will provide a solid understanding of what a supply chain is all about. The course: - Provides an introduction to Supply Chain - Leverages graphics to promote the Integrated Supply Chain model - Emphasizes understanding the Extended Supply Chain - Presents a holistic approach – Incorporating People, Process, and Technology - Calls-out industry-specific supply chain - Leverages discussions, videos, quizzes, and questions for consideration - Provides awareness of career path opportunities - Presents emerging and futuristic trends in supply chain and given that at GT we are focused on developing what’s next in the world, we include Discussion of emerging and futuristic trends in supply chain. There is very little math involved in this course – so don’t worry at all about your math skills. The course incorporates reading materials that were developed as part of a $24.5M TAACCCT grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration to the LINCS in Supply Chain Management consortium.
Skills You'll Learn
Procurement, Supply Chain, Transporting
- 5 stars 71.16%
- 4 stars 23.01%
- 3 stars 4.26%
- 2 stars 0.90%
- 1 star 0.65%
Feb 25, 2018
Great Course content and structure, best for beginners or even those of you who wants to broaden your perspective on supply chain. Neither too shallow, nor too deep...just right! Excellent!
Oct 6, 2020
Its a great learning. This coursera has given me a chance to learn many concepts in Supply Chain which will help in enhance my skills and apply in day to day life. Thank you coursera....,
From the lesson
Planning & Procurement
Timothy M Brown
Explore our Catalog
Join for free and get personalized recommendations, updates and offers..
- Group Training
- Individual Training
- Individual Certification
- Corporate Certification
- Companies Certified
- Companies w/ Certification
- Levels of Certification
- Certification Details
- Sample Exams
- Preparation Materials
- Exam Schedule
- CPF Prep/Review
- Research Reports
- Virtual Conference Recordings
- Cancellation Policy
- Refund Policy for Events
- Ambassador Program
- Member Companies
- Apply to Speak
- Maturity Model
- Sponsored Content
- Become a Sponsor
- Exhibit at IBF Events
What Is Integrated Business Planning (IBP)?
The term today is highly debated between two groups of practitioners: one defines it as the planning process that includes demand review, supply review, product management review, management business review, financial reconciliation, and business strategy. Some view IBP as a broader version of S&OP, which also emphasizes the role of strategic planning. It continues to evolve.
Integrated Business Planning – Introduction, Overview, and Current Best Practice
Select a course date for times.
Register and pay 60 days prior to the workshop for a 20% discount
Use Code: EARLYBIRD
Book three places at the same IBP workshop and pay just £1,595 + VAT
Use Code: TEAM3
Book two places at the same IBP workshop and pay just £1,195 + VAT
Use Code: TEAM2
Please note: only one code per transaction
- Integrated Business Planning
Integrated Business Planning (IBP) remains a critical enabler of business success for many leading organizations, and continues to ensure alignment and focus to respond to a changing world.
Why should an organization invest in IBP?
In this uncertain world, it is vital that executive and general management teams in your business are able to anticipate change early, understand key implications, and make timely decisions to ensure you stay ahead of the competition and keep your organization securely on track.
But for IBP to drive real success in your business, education and knowledge must cascade its way throughout the entire organization. That’s why this workshop has been designed not only for leaders but for those who engage with them. Unforeseen events can be detected early and addressed with speed and agility through planned actions rather than fire-fighting. Which means you’ll always remain on course to achieve your business goals.
You should consider this workshop if:
- You are struggling to align your organization in an ever-changing world and/or are caught up in a cycle of firefighting and inefficiency.
- You keep missing budgets and forecasts yet spend a lot of time preparing plans nobody believes.
- You are caught in a siloed organization with functional or ineffective decision-making.
- You have been introduced to IBP (either by Oliver Wight or your own research) and want to learn more about the process and how to deliver success for your organization and industry.
- You are an organization running an S&OP/IBP process already and feel that it is not delivering the results you expect.
- You are an organization using IBP and are part of the process. You want to learn how to support the process more effectively.
- You are an organization considering a major tool investment to support IBP but need to be sure that you are taking the right approach.
Who should attend?
- Executives and business leaders who have been introduced to IBP and want to learn more about how it can work in their organization.
- Decision-makers who are thinking about implementing IBP either as a process or a tool journey.
- Smaller organizations who are not ready for a full program but are considering implementing IBP.
- Managers who are in a business running IBP/S&OP today and want to understand best practices to better execute their roles.
- Key stakeholders in businesses who are running or implementing IBP today with Oliver Wight as implementation partners either in the past or present, who require IBP introductory education.
During this workshop, you will learn from Oliver Wight - the originators and thought leaders of IBP - about how it works and how it can deliver success.
Combining process foundations with practical insights, this workshop will be valuable for organizations considering implementing IBP, as well as leaders and process owners involved in delivering IBP in their organizations today.
During the workshop your instructor will
- Introduce IBP as a formal management process of choice, regardless of business and sector, and explain the benefits it should deliver.
- Describe the way IBP aligns the modern organization from planning to financial and matrix integration, and ensures focused decision-making to deliver the strategy and close gaps between ambition and reality.
- Cover the core components of modern IBP – Portfolio, Demand, and Supply Chain Management – both from a process and focus perspective.
- Explain the critical requirements, including process, roles, measures, and reviews, and the importance of integrated reconciliation, financial integration, IBP facilitation, and the executive Management Business Review.
- Cover the challenges and requirements to support the implementation change journey, including process and tool integration.
Workshop objectives and expected outcomes
After completing this one-day workshop you will:
- Gain clarity on what IBP looks like and how it is designed to deliver excellence to modern organizations regardless of industry or sector.
- Understand the foundational principles that support IBP success and how IBP potentially challenges some of the embedded norms and behaviors in your organization.
- Learn practical knowledge about key process components, what is required to make them work, and the ability to understand the gap between the process and what you are doing today.
- Understand how IBP is evolving and why it is more relevant than ever for the modern organization in a changing world, with evolving thought leadership in key areas.
- Have visibility of the challenges that drive IBP implementations and understand why it is important to focus on behavior and process in the right way to ensure success.
- Learn from practical examples and references from the Oliver Wight presenters, using their experience to guide your journey and challenges, whilst networking with other delegates.
Over 70 fortune 500 companies have trusted Oliver Wight to help them understand their business needs. See what a few of our clients have said. Our primary objective has always been to be our clients’ most trusted external advisor. The quality of our people is the cornerstone of our ability to serve our clients.
"So far, we estimate that process improvements and efficiencies have delivered savings of approximately €2 million." Doctor Egiziano Iencinella Supply Chain Director
“Really concise overview of the whole IBP process – perfect for Executives to understand the process, and for others to refresh their memory on some of the key principles." Mike Higgins Head of European Logistics
“Mind blowing and educational. This workshop clearly defines the strategy and vision of what IBP will bring!” Planning and Logistics Manager Industrial Engineering Organisation
Integrated Business Planning (Advanced S&OP) Course
The business results from Integrated Business Planning are impressive. But knowing how to align all company plans to achieve those benefits may seem daunting.
The purpose of Oliver Wight’s IBP course is to show how to implement a best practice process and align functional plans every month. It introduces each step of the process.
Class participants learn what it takes to successfully implement the process. They will also understand how top companies use IBP to identify gaps in business performance with enough time to avert a crisis.
What Is the Integrated Business Planning (Advanced S&OP) Course
This course takes participants through each step of a best practice IBP process. Participants learn how to make each review step in the monthly IBP cycle worthy of business leaders’ time.
The class addresses what it takes to align product, demand, supply, and financial plans over at least a 24-month planning horizon. Participants also learn the decision-making process to close gaps between the latest plans and the business strategy and goals.
What You Learn
The instructors have long experience in guiding companies to implement Integrated Business Planning. Using their wealth of experience, they share insights on the nuances of IBP in both single division and multi-division companies.
Participants will learn:
- Best practices for structuring each step in the IBP process
- Management and the executive team’s roles in the process
- How Integrated Reconciliation is used to align functional plans and create a picture of the company’s future position in one integrated plan
- How to revise and optimize company plans in the face of changing business conditions
- How to assess demonstrated performance as the realistic basis for forward projections
This course provides the foundation for structuring an Integrated Business Planning process. Participants learn the pitfalls to avoid in setting up the process. They also learn an approach for quickly implementing IBP – and realizing the business and financial benefits from the process in a short amount of time. What is Integrated Business Planning?
Integrated Business Planning eBrochure
Promo Codes Available:
LEARN MORE! Integrated Business Planning and Demand Management are offered back-to-back. Attend both, save 25% – use the promo code Take2 and gain actionable insights to confidently implement best practice solutions!
use EarlyBird for 20% off
send 3 people for the price of 2- use 3for2
What Clients Say
Who Should Attend:
- Senior executives and all members of the leadership team who are involved in the IBP process
- People responsible for implementing the process or improving an existing process
- Direct reports to senior leaders who are involved in preparing for specific review steps
- Analysts that create what-if evaluations and scenarios for the executive team
During in-person course registration, please indicate your hotel needs. While hotel accommodations are not included in the cost of the course, we will be happy to make a reservation on your behalf.
In Person: (2 Days)
Day One 8:00am-5:00pm
Day Two 8:00am-4:00pm
Virtual: (4 Days)
10:00am – 2:00pm Eastern each day
Register for our Integrated Business Planning (Advanced S&OP) Course Course
- Defense Technologies
- Digital Media
- K-12 Programs
- Occupational Safety & Health
- Personal Development
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Graduate Certificates
- Professional Certificates
- Savannah Campus
- Workplace Learning & Professional Development
- Corporate Education
- Train at Your Location
- Georgia Tech Summer
- Military Programs
- ESL (English as a Second Language)
- Online Courses
- Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs)
- Global Learning Center
- Savannah Facilities
- Georgia Tech Main Site
Integrated Business Planning
- Course Content
- Requirements & Materials
COURSE ID: LOG 3162P
Contact for course-related questions
This course provides a holistic view of corporate profitability and supports effective complexity management. Learners will discover the challenges of today’s operating environment with big data, cross-functional consensus, and strategies that impact profitability. Gain an understanding of the integrated business planning (IBP) building blocks to solve these challenges. Breakout sessions give you the chance to apply these IBP concepts with an interactive tool.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SALES AND OPERATIONS PLANNING (S&OP) AND INTEGRATED BUSINESS PLANNING (IBP) ACTIVITIES
THE VALUE OF IBP TO INCREASE PROFITABILITY AND DECREASE NET LANDED COST TO SERVE BY DEVELOPING AND IMPLEMENTING TARGETED OPERATING STRATEGIES (I.E. CUSTOMER/PRODUCT SEGMENTATION ACTIVITIES)
HOW DECISION MAKERS CAN MAKE SMARTER DECISIONS AND CREATE LASER-SPECIFIC STRATEGIES USING DETAILED AND ACTIONABLE PERFORMANCE INSIGHTS
THE THREE MAIN BUILDING BLOCKS FOR CREATING AN EFFECTIVE IBP SOLUTION
- Laptop computer capable of accessing the internet (Wi-Fi access provided in class)
- In-class software demonstration
- Course notebook with hand-outs
Special Discounts: Register and pay for all required courses in a Supply Chain & Logistics certificate and receive a discount of 17% off per course. Enter coupon code SCL-Cert at checkout. Returning students of the Supply Chain & Logistics Institute (SCL) courses or alumni of GT EMIL and MSSCE programs are eligible to receive a 10% discount. Enter coupon code SCL-Alum at checkout. Members of certain organizations are eligible to receive a 10% discount. Enter coupon code SCL-Org at checkout. Review coupon instructions for more information.
Previous sessions, who should attend.
This course is designed for chief financial officers; supply chain finance, marketing or sales executives (managers, directors, vice presidents, executive vice presidents); supply chain and logistics managers, consultants, supervisors, planners, and engineers; supply chain education and human resource management personnel, inventory planners, procurement and sourcing analysts and managers; and transportation planners, managers, and engineers.
What You Will Learn
- The fundamentals for building IBP
- IBP techniques application
- Big data techniques
How You Will Benefit
- Develop a solid understanding of IBP in terms of definition, challenges, and competitive benefits.
- More effectively champion the need for IBP in cross-functional activities.
- Understand the value of IBP in developing specific strategies and measuring their impact.
Grow Your Professional Network
Taught by experts in the field, i am really impressed with the scope of subjects covered and the practical case studies in diverse sectors from health, education, and other public sector projects., related programs.
The Georgia Tech Global Learning Center and Georgia Tech-Savannah campus is compliant under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Any individual who requires accommodation for participation in any course offered by GTPE should contact us prior to the start of the course.
Courses that are part of certificate programs include a required assessment. Passing criteria is determined by the instructor and is provided to learners at the start of the course.
CEUs are awarded to participants who attend a minimum of 80% of the scheduled class time.
Georgia Tech’s Office of Research Security and Compliance requires citizenship information be maintained for those participating in most GTPE courses. Citizenship information is obtained directly from the learner at the time of registration and is maintained in the Georgia Tech Student System.
Code of Conduct
Learners enrolled in any of Georgia Tech Professional Education's programs are considered members of the Georgia Tech community and are expected to comply with all policies and procedures put forth by the Institute, including the Student Code of Conduct and Academic Honor Code .
Course Changes and Cancellations
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for complete details on the policies for course changes and cancellations.
Data Collection and Storage
Participants in GTPE courses are required to complete an online profile that meets the requirements of Georgia Tech Research Security. Information collected is maintained in the Georgia Tech Student System. The following data elements are considered directory information and are collected from each participant as part of the registration and profile setup process:
- Full legal name
- Email address
- Shipping address
- Company name
Sensitive Data The following data elements, if in the Georgia Tech Student Systems, are considered sensitive information and are only available to Georgia Tech employees with a business need-to-know:
- Georgia Tech ID
- Date of birth
- Religious preferences
- Social security numbers
- Registration information
- Class schedules
- Attendance records
- Academic history
At any time, you can remove your consent to marketing emails as well as request to delete your personal data. Visit our GTPE EU GDPR page for more information.
Classes and events being held at the Georgia Tech Global Learning Center in Atlanta or Georgia Tech-Savannah campus may be impacted by closures or delays due to inclement weather.
The Georgia Tech Global Learning Center will follow the guidelines of Georgia Tech main campus in Atlanta. Students, guests, and instructors should check the Georgia Tech homepage for information regarding university closings or delayed openings due to inclement weather. Please be advised that if campus is closed for any reasons, all classroom courses are also canceled.
Students, guests, and instructors attending classes and events at Georgia Tech-Savannah should check the Georgia Tech-Savannah homepage for information regarding closings or delayed openings due to inclement weather.
GTPE certificates of program completion consist of a prescribed number of required and elective courses offered and completed at Georgia Tech within a consecutive six-year period. Exceptions, such as requests for substitutions or credit for prior education, can be requested through the petition form . Exceptions cannot be guaranteed.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for complete details on the policy for refunds.
Smoking & Tobacco
Georgia Tech is a tobacco-free and smoke-free campus. The use of cigarettes, cigars, pipes, all forms of smokeless tobacco, and any other smoking devices that use tobacco are strictly prohibited. There are no designated smoking areas on campus.
Courses that are eligible for special discounts will be noted accordingly on the course page. Only one coupon code can be entered during the checkout process and cannot be redeemed after checkout is complete. If you have already registered and forgot to use your coupon code, you can request an eligible refund . GTPE will cancel any transaction where a coupon was misused or ineligible. If you are unsure if you can use your coupon code, please check with the course administrator.
GTPE does not have a program for senior citizens. However, Georgia Tech offers a 62 or Older Program for Georgia residents who are 62 or older and are interested in taking for credit courses. This program does not pay for noncredit professional education courses. Visit the Georgia Tech Undergraduate Admissions page for more information on the undergraduate program and Georgia Tech Graduate Admissions page for more information on the graduate program.
How do i register my group.
There is no special process or form to register your group. All interested learners must create and manage their own individual profiles, accounts, and registrations.
- Complete a GTPE profile .
- Shop for a course .
- Add the course(s) to the cart.*
- Apply a group discount code (if applicable).
- Provide an accepted payment method to complete the order (credit card, third party credit card holder, or one accepted payment document).
*Carts will remain active for 14 days, but seats are not held until the transaction is complete.
How do I apply for a group discount?
Courses that offer group discounts will display the discount code on the course page. Your employees will use the code during the registration process and cart totals will adjust accordingly. Group discounts can only be used if three or more employees from the company attend the same course and only one coupon code can be use per shopping cart.
If you have already registered and forgot to use your coupon code, you can request an eligible refund .
What are the accepted payment documents if I am unable to pay by credit card?
Accepted payment documents must be uploaded during the registration process. They include:
- A company purchase order (PO or SF182)
- A letter of authorization on company letterhead
- A corporate education application/voucher
What are the requirements for payment documents?
- Name of company and physical address
- Name of employee(s) approved for training
- Document number (SF-182 documents: Section C, Box 4)
- Billing address (SF-182 documents: Section C, Box 6)
- Course title and course dates
- Maximum disbursement amount (billing amount)
- Expiration date (if applicable)
- Authorized signature(s)
- Payment terms less than or equal to net 30
The employee can print of a copy of their shopping cart to submit if required for payment documents. The cart will remain active for 14 days, but the seat will not held until registration and payment is complete.
Registrations cannot be processed without payment. If your employee is concerned about losing a seat in a class because of internal company processes, we suggest that they go ahead and register and pay with a personal or corporate credit card and seek reimbursement.
Who can I contact for assistance?
If you need assistance with your group registration or have questions on how to start the process, please feel free to contact us at 404-385-3501 or [email protected] .
Where are your courses held.
Most GTPE classroom courses are held at the Georgia Tech Global Learning Center (GLC). Any courses that are held elsewhere will be clearly marked on the course page. Get information on parking, directions, and transportation to the GLC.
Do you provide overnight guest rooms?
We do not provide overnight rooms. However, accommodations can be made at the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center, adjacent to us. Additional hotels can be found within walking distance. Get more information on accommodations .
What if I need to transfer to another course?
Learners may transfer to another course of equal or greater cost if notification is made at least 10 business days prior to the original course start date. The course to which one transfers must already be scheduled.
When should I register for a course?
We recommend you register for courses as early as possible. Session details will indicate when there is less than five reamining seats in a particular session.
How can I make updates to my contact information?
Updates to your company, address, email, phone, and passwords can be made directly on the GTPE website. Name changes and citizenship changes must be submitted to the GTPE Registrar’s Office.
How can I register for a course?
- Apply a special discount code (if applicable).
Do you accept walk-in registrations?
Walk-in registrations are accepted based on space availability but are not guaranteed for any courses.
Do you offer special discounts?
If available, discounts will display on the course page or will be automatically applied during the purchase process. Only one coupon code should be entered during the checkout process and will be validated by the system if applicable to items in your cart. If you have already registered and forgot to use your coupon code, you can request an eligible refund .
GTPE does not have a discount program for senior citizens. However, Georgia Tech offers a 62 or Older Program for Georgia residents who are 62 or older and are interested in taking for credit courses. This program does not pay for noncredit professional education courses. Visit the Georgia Tech Undergraduate Admissions page for more information on the undergraduate program and the Georgia Tech Graduate Admissions page for more information on the graduate program.
What professional education programs are eligible for veteran education benefits?
The following GTPE programs are eligible for veteran education benefits:
- Construction Safety and Health Certificate Program (Atlanta campus courses only)
- Project Management Certificate Program (Atlanta campus courses only)
- Safety and Health Management Certificate Program (Atlanta campus courses only)
View the GTPE veteran’s GI Bill benefits checklist for more information.
Do you have a program for senior citizens?
GTPE does not have a program for senior citizens. However, Georgia Tech offers a 62 or Older Program for Georgia residents who are 62 or older and are interested in taking for credit courses. This program does not pay for noncredit professional education courses. Visit the Georgia Tech Undergraduate Admissions page for more information on the undergraduate program and the Georgia Tech Graduate Admissions page for more information on the graduate program.
What happens if my course is cancelled?
In the event of a cancellation, we will provide you with a full refund or transfer to an equivalent course.
Do I need a student visa to take a course?
Short courses (1-5 days) and conferences do not require a student visa. A B-2 Tourist Visa, along with a copy of your registration confirmation email and a copy of your completed web registration order page, should suffice.
If participation in a course is employment related, with immediate departure from the U.S., then a B-1 Temporary Business Visa will be required.
We encourage you to contact your U.S. Consulate or Embassy to determine visa eligibility. Full refunds will be provided to participants who are unable to obtain an entry visa and contact our office prior to the start of the course.
English as a Second Language students should contact the Language Institute for admission and visa requirements.
Do you provide letters of invitations or immigration documents for student visas?
We do not issue letters of invitation and cannot provide immigration documents for the issuance of a student visa. Full refunds will be provided to participants who are unable to obtain an entry visa and contact our office prior to the start of the course.
What payment methods do you accept?
Full payment is due at time of registration. Accepted payment methods include:
- Credit cards
- Purchase orders (company and government)
- International wire payments *
- Georgia Tech Workday Number (for Georgia Tech employees only)
- Private loans *
- GI Bill benefits * (Eligible Atlanta campus courses only. Off-campus and online courses are not eligible for VA Benefits.)
- Company checks*
* Requires document upload or transaction verification during the checkout process.
What information is needed for a purchase order?
Purchase order documents must include the following:
- Name of company’s financial contact and/or ap (accounts payable) email address
Please do not include social security numbers on purchase order documents.
How do I pay with a company check?
- Make your check payable to “Georgia Institute of Technology” and include the order number and participant name on the face of the check.
- Choose “Company Purchase Order” as the payment method at checkout and upload a copy of your check to your order.
GTPE Accounting Georgia Institute of Technology Global Learning Center 84 5th St. NW Atlanta, GA 30308-1031
When is a payment due for a course?
Full payment is due at the time of registration.
How do I make a payment?
General Public Payment is due at the time of purchase. Invoice payments must adhere to the Board of Regent’s business terms of net 30.
Georgia Tech Employees PeopleSoft payments are processed at the time of registration. Georgia Tech employees cannot use PCards for GTPE registration charges.
Are there additional fees for books, supplies, or materials?
Additional fees vary by course. Be sure to review the Requirements & Materials tab on the course page for more information.
My company has offered to pay for this course. Can you invoice them directly?
Yes. Here are the steps to receive an invoice:
- Add the course(s) to the cart.
- Print your cart and submit to your employer as the cost estimate.
- Receive a copy of your company’s Purchase Order or payment approval document for GTPE to invoice against.
- Return to your cart, proceed through checkout and upload our company PO in the final payment step.
- The GTPE Business Office will generate an invoice 10 days prior to the start of the course at which point you are no longer eligible to withdraw with fund. Your company must:
- Abide by the Georgia Tech and Board of Regent’s business terms of net 30.
- Pay the full balance of a Georgia Tech invoice (there are no discounts for payments made early or on time).
- Pay the invoice if the employee fails to withdraw during the refund period and does not attend the course.
What is your policy for refunding a credit card payment?
Credit card refunds are processed to the original credit card. The credit card issuer is responsible for refund credit balances to the cardholder.
Do you offer payment plans?
We do not offer payment plans for any of our services, conferences, or courses. Payment must be made in full at time of purchase.
Will participants be issued a 1098-T tax form for courses taken at GTPE?
GTPE cannot issue 1098-T tax forms. If you have a payment history need for tax purposes, we are happy to provide you with receipts of payment. Please submit your requires to [email protected] . Be sure to include your full legal name and Georgia Tech ID which can be found within your GTPE profile .
Withdrawals, Substitutions, and Transfers
Course registration changes.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for complete details on our policies for course registration changes.
Transcripts, Certificates, and Credits
Are your ceus accredited.
GTPE’s use of CEU follows accepted criteria and guidelines established by the Georgia Board of Regents which follows international standards such as The International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
Do you provide transcripts or certificates for Professional Development Hours or Professional Development Units?
GTPE does not issue transcripts or certificates with Professional Develop Hours (PDH) or Professional Development Units (PDU), but the crosswalk here is provided for reference.
One CEU = 10 contact hours of instruction One PDH = 1 contact hour of instruction (one CEU = 10 PDH) One PDU = 1 contact hour of instruction (one CEU = 10 PDU)
Will I receive a course completion certificate?
Upon successful completion of most GTPE courses (80% minimum attendance and a passing grade in courses that require an assessment), you may receive a certificate indicating the number of CEUs earned. Certificate issuance exceptions include courses with outstanding credentialing entities (i.e. OSHA or PADI).
How do I request a transcript of my CEUs?
CEUs earned are recorded in the attendee’s name and will appear on a GTPE transcript. All transcripts must be requested by the attendee via the transcript request form . Requests are typically processed within three business days.
How do I petition for a program certificate audit?
For an audit of your transcript for progress toward completion of a certificate, please complete the transcript request form . GTPE courses do not provide academic or degree credit. Georgia Tech academic or degree credit is only available to matriculated students taking courses that meet degree requirements.
What requirements are required by my state and association?
For specific information on state licensing or credit requirements, please contact your state licensing board. If you are seeking certification through a professional association, please review the specific requirements with that association.
TRAIN AT YOUR LOCATION
We enable employers to provide specialized, on-location training on their own timetables. Our world-renowned experts can create unique content that meets your employees' specific needs. We also have the ability to deliver courses via web conferencing or on-demand online videos. For 15 or more students, it is more cost-effective for us to come to you.
Group training, customize content, on-site training, earn a certificate, want to learn more about this course.
- Browse by Subject
- Georgia Tech Online
- Virtual & Hybrid Events
- Academic Conferences
- Executive Leadership
- Leadership Searches
- Impact Reports
- The Language Institute
Georgia Tech Global Learning Center 84 5th St NW Atlanta GA 30308 USA
- Emergency Information
- Legal and Privacy Information
- GTPE EU GDPR Privacy Notice
- Title IX/Sexual Misconduct
- Report Website Issue
© 2023 Georgia Institute of Technology
- Learning Center
- Your account
SAP IBP for Supply Chain Certification Guide Application Associate Exam
- Learn about the SAP IBP for Supply Chain certification test structure and how to prepare
- Review the key topics covered in each portion of your exam
- Test your knowledge with practice questions
- Exams C_IBP
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Take your SAP IBP exam with confidence. This guide follows the exact structure of the exam, so deepen your knowledge of SAP IBP and walk through topics new to the C_IBP certification.
Review major SAP IBP areas: S&OP, demand planning, inventory, and response and supply. Check how to configure planning areas and key figures, and learn about the solution’s architecture, user interface, reporting options, and more. Then master important terminology and key takeaways for each subject.
After reviewing each chapter, solidify your knowledge with questions and answers for each section and improve your test-taking skills.
- Solution architecture
- Sales and operations planning
- Demand planning
- Response and supply
- Planning areas
- Key figures and attributes
- Planning operators
- Application jobs
- User interface
- Reporting and analytics
Parag Bakde is part of the customer innovation office at SAP, where he works as a principal solution advisor and provides SAP IBP solution expertise for various sales engagements.
Rishabh Gupta leads a team of experts that work in close collaboration with the SAP development team, helping customers safeguard their digital transformation journeys.
You may also like:
Demand Planning with SAP IBP
565 pages, hardcover
SAP Integrated Business Planning – Functionality and Implementation
Sandy Markin, Amit Sinha, Sanchit Chandna, Jay Foster
526 pages, hardcover
Inventory Planning and Optimization with SAP IBP
Lei Wang, Sanchit Chandna, Jeroen Kusters, Atul Bhandari
419 pages, hardcover
- ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.5 - C_TAW12_750
- OS/DB Migration (OS DB)
- Back-End Developer - ABAP Cloud
- System Security Architect (SSA)
- System Security and Authorizations
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Material Management (MM)
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Production Planning and Manufacturing (PP)
- Human Capital Management (HR)
- Management Accounting (CO)
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
- IS Utilities (ISU)
- Project System (PS)
- Business Foundation and Integration (BFI)
- Quality Management (QM)
- Billing and Revenue Innovation Management - Usage to Cash
- Billing and Revenue Innovation Mgmt. - Subscription Order Management
- Build Low-code/No-code Applications and Automations
- Data Integration with Data Services
- HCM Payroll with ERP (HCMPAY)
- IBP for Supply Chain
- Process Orchestration (PO)
- Solution Architect for Customer Experience
- HANA Application - C_HANAIMP_17
- BW on HANA (BW HANA)
- HANA Development - C_HANADEV_17
- ABAP for HANA (ABAP HANA)
- HANA Technology - C_HANATEC_17
- S/4HANA Financial Accounting
- S/4HANA Financials Professional
- S/4HANA Sales Upskilling
- S/4HANA Sales
- S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement Upskilling
- S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement
- S/4HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing
- S/4HANA for Management Accounting
- S/4HANA Business Process Integration
- S/4HANA Cloud Sales
- S/4HANA Cloud Implementation with SAP Activate
- S/4HANA Asset Management
- S/4HANA Conversion and System Upgrade
- S/4HANA Cloud Asset Management
- Treasury with SAP S/4HANA
- Modeling and Data Acquisition with BW powered by HANA
- Reporting, Modeling and Data Acquisition with BW/4HANA
- Central Finance in SAP S/4HANA
- EWM with S/4HANA
- HANA Application - C_HANAIMP_18
- HANA Cloud Development (HCDEV)
- HANA Cloud Modeling (HCMOD)
- HANA Cloud Provisioning and Administration (HCADM)
- HANA Development - C_HANADEV_18
- HANA Technology - C_HANATEC_18
- Programming in S/4HANA for NetWeaver ABAP Programmer
- S/4HANA Cloud Finance
- S/4HANA Cloud Manufacturing
- S/4HANA Cloud Sourcing and Procurement
- S/4HANA Cloud Warehouse Management
- S/4HANA Professional Cloud Services
- S/4HANA Project Systems (PS)
- S/4HANA Quality Management
- S/4HANA System Administration (TADM)
- S/4HANA Transportation Management (TM)
- SuccessFactors Employee Central (SF EC)
- SuccessFactors for Employee Central Payroll
- SuccessFactors Compensation (SF Comp)
- SuccessFactors Learning Management (SF LMS)
- SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0 (SF ONB 2.0)
- SuccessFactors Onboarding (SF ONB)
- SuccessFactors Performance and Goals (SF PMGM)
- SuccessFactors Succession Management (SF Succession)
- SuccessFactors Career Development Planning (SF CDP)
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Recruiter Experience (SF RM)
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Candidate Experience (SF RMK)
- SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Planning (SF WFA/WFP)
- SuccessFactors Variable Pay (SF Variable Pay)
- Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Ariba Integration
- Ariba Procurement
- Ariba Sourcing
- BTP Extension Developer
- Cloud Platform Integration
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Activate for Cloud Solutions Project Manager (ACTCLD)
- Analytics Cloud Planning (SACP)
- Analytics Cloud Story Design
- Ariba Contracts (ARCON)
- Ariba Supplier Management
- Business Network Supply Chain Collaboration
- Cloud SDK Extensibility Developer
- SuccessFactors Time Management (SF TM)
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- BusinessObjects Web Intelligence (BO WEBI)
- Business One (B1)
- Access Control (GRC AC)
- Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC)
- Solution Manager (SM)
- Activate Project Manager (ACT)
- BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BOBI)
- Design Thinking
- Fiori Application Developer
- Fiori System Administration
- Lumira Designer
- Master Data Governance (MDG)
- Qualtrics EmployeeXM Experts
SAP IBP Certification Exam Syllabus
SAP IBP Certification Details:
Sap ibp certification exam topics:.
The SAP Education has created this certification exam for the assessment of SAP skills, such assessments are defined based on the understanding of SAP IBP for Supply Chain. The SAP offers certification for associate, professional, and master levels, they have defined this certification levels considering the candidate's actual experience and domain expertise. To ensure success in SAP IBP Certification Exam (C_IBP_2305), SAP recommends combining education courses and hands-on experience to prepare for your certification exam as questions will test your ability to apply the knowledge you have gained in training and professional experience.
- SAP IBP Sample Questions |
- SAP IBP Mock Test |
- SAP IBP Syllabus |
- SAP IBP Module |
- SAP IBP Books |
- C_IBP_2305 |
- C_IBP_2305 Test |
- C_IBP_2305 Books |
- C_IBP_2305 Study Material |
- C_IBP_2305 Syllabus
- Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect (PL-600)
- MCSA Windows Server 2019
- Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst ( PL- 300 )
- Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security (MS-101)
- Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals ( DP-900 )
- Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure
- Microsoft Azure DevOps ( AZ-400 )
- Azure Administrator( AZ-104 )
- Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI ( DA-100 )
- Microsoft Azure Architect Design (AZ-304 )
- Microsoft Azure Security Technologies ( AZ-500 )
- Advanced MS Excel
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure (DP-203)
- MSP - Microsoft Project
- Microsoft SCCM/Intune- 20696
- SharePoint Power User
- SharePoint End User
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Get started with Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Technical
- MB-220: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing
- MB-330: MS D365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-340 Microsoft D365 Commerce Functional Consultant
- MB-240: Microsoft D365 for Field Service Associate
- D365 for Customer Service Functional Consultant
- Dynamics 365 for Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- Inventory Management in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018
- Get started with Dynamics 365 Commerce Training
- Warehouse Management in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
- MB-800-Microsoft D365 Business Central Functional
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Retail
- 80727AE: Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Managing Office 365 Identities and Services
- Using AL in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Supply Chain Foundation in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- MB6-898: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent Training
- Microsoft D365 Customer Engagement Core Associate
- Salesforce - Sales Cloud
- Salesforce - Service Cloud
- Salesforce - Administration (ADM201)
- Salesforce - Developer (DEV401) - Developer
- Salesforce Financial Services Cloud (FSC)
- Google Cloud Engineer Associate Training
- Google Data Engineer - Professional Training
- Google Cloud DevOps Engineer Professional Training
- Workday HCM Training
- Workday LMS Training
- Workday Finance Training
- Amazon Cloud
- AWS Solution Architect - Associate Level
- AWS Solution Architect - Professional Level
- ServiceNow Admin Certification Training
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer Training
- AZ-400 Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Snowflake Training
- Saviynt Training
- Data Science
- Big Data Analyst
- Advance excel
- TALEND Certification
- Tableau Training
- Power BI Data Analyst
- Advance SAS
- R Programming
- Python Training
- Data Science With Python
- Data Science with R
- Data Science, Python, R & Machine Learning
- Big Data & Hadoop
- Artificial Intelligence
- Qlik Sense Certification
- Google Analytics Training for Marketing Professionals
- SPLUNK DEVELOPER & ADMIN
- ELK: Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana for Administrators
- Kibana: Essentials Training
- Python, MySQL and Django Online Training
- ITIL® Foundation Training
- ITIL® 4 Strategist Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI)
- ITIL ® 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV) Training
- ITIL® 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support (CDS) Training
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: High-velocity IT (HVIT) Training
- ForgeRock Identity Management (IDM) Training
- ServiceNow Customer Service Management Fundamentals (CSM) Training
- Forger Access Management Training
- Service Management
- Smart Plant - 3D (SP3D)
- Aveva Diagrams
- AVEVA E3D Equipment Online Training
- AVEVA E3D Piping Online Training
- Piping Engineering Training
- Piping Design & Engineering with PDMS Training
- Process Engineering Online Training
- Aveva Diagrams (User) Online Training
- AutoCAD P&ID Essential Online Training
- AVEVA E3D (Everything 3D) Admin Online Training
- SmartPlant P&ID Online Training
- SmartPlant P & ID Admin
- AutoCAD® 2D and 3D Training
- PDMS Training
- SmartPlant Instrumentation (SPI) Intools
- Process Instrumentation and Control
- CAESAR II Training
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- AWS Data Engineering Training
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials Training
- AWS Solution Architect - Professional Level Training
- AWS Solution Architect - Associate Level Training
- AWS DevOps Engineering- Professional
- AWS SysOps Engineering Training
- AWS Data Engineering
- AZ-030 Microsoft Azure Technologies for AWS Architects Training
- AZ-020 Microsoft Azure solutions for AWS developers Training
- AZ-104 Azure Administrator
- AZ-203 Microsoft Azure Developer Associate
- AZ-220 Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- AZ-300 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-301 Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- AZ-305 Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- AZ- 900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- 70-487 Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services
- Deep Learning A-Z: Hands-On Artificial Neural Networks
- Machine Learning Specialist
- Machine Learning(AI Foundation)
- Support Vector Machines Training
- AI & Deep Learning with TensorFlow
- Machine Learning A-Z: Hands-On Python & R In Data Science
- 20774A: Perform Cloud Data Science with Azure Machine Learning
- Machine Learning with MATLAB
- DP-090 Implementing a Machine Learning Solution with MS Azure Databricks
- Introduction to Embedded Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Deep Learning Advanced
- AI / Machine Learning
- AutoCAD Mechanical
- AutoCAD Inventor
- DelCAM Training
- Altair Hypermesh Training
- Siemens UG-NX 8.5
- Autodesk Revit
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Primavera P6
- Structural Analysis Computer System (SACS)
- Road Design & Analysis using MXROAD
- SPEL Training (User Level)
- AutoCAD Electrical
- Electrical / Instrumentation Design & Drafting
- Revit Architecture
- All Courses
SAP IBP Training
SAP IBP (Integrated Business Planning) helps the enterprises in overcoming challenges, such as planning gaps, lack of customer-centric approaches, insufficient data analytics, and inefficient supply chain. The SAP IBP training program helps the participants in knowing SAP IBP solution, its components, and associated business processes. At Multisoft Systems, SAP experts enable the participants to deal with this robust cloud-based next-generation planning solution powered by SAP HANA. The SAP IBP professionals are highly demanded in IT, software development, chemical, food processing, semiconductors, automotive, and manufacturing industries.
SAP IBP (Integrated Business Planning) is a SAP HANA-powered cloud-based solution that focuses on inventory, sales, financial, and supply planning processes. The SAP IBP certification training course will provide in-depth knowledge and understanding of SAP IBP supply chain solutions, its components, and all the associated business processes. Learn from a team of global SAP certified trainers and earn a globally recognized training certificate.
- The participants will understand the SAP IBP Platform value proposition, and its applications, including Inventory, Demand, Response & Supply, and Control Tower.
- The participants will understand the technical aspects of the IBP solutions, such as IBP Configuration and IBP Integration.
- SCM Practice Managers at SAP Implementation Providers
- Business Planners or IT Team Members at Customer Organizations
- Students who are looking to jumpstart their career in SAP/Supply Chain
- SAP SCM (APO) Practitioners who are looking to ramp-up on IBP
- 40 Hrs. Instructor-led Training
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
Course Completion Certificate
- Lifetime e-Learning Access
- 24x7 After Training Support
- The aspirants of this course should carry basic knowledge of the Supply Chain Planning domain and a basic understanding of SAP Supply Chain Planning solutions, such as SAP Advanced Planning & Optimization APO.
SAP IBP Training Course Content
Sap ibp course content, module 1: sap integrated business planning, module 2: user interface, module 3: configuration, module 4: model activation, module 5: cloud security, module 6: data integration, module 7: user administration, module 8: microsoft excel planning and reporting, module 9: analytics and reporting, module 10: disaggregation.
- Module 11: Supply Review
- Module 12: Helper Key Figure
- Module 13: Statistical Forecasting
- Outlining the SAP Integrated Business Planning Solution Strategy
- Positioning SAP Integrated Business Planning Among Other Supply Chain Areas
- Describing the Architecture of SAP Integrated Business Planning Powered by HANA
- Explaining SAP Integrated Business Planning Powered by HANA Out- of-the-Box Content
- Navigating in the SAP Integrated Business Planning Web UI
- Creating an SAP Fiori Persona
- Navigating in the SAP Integrated Business Planning Microsoft Excel UI
- Modeling a Business Process Using SAP Integrated Business Planning
- Using Configuration to Model a Business
- Creating an Attribute
- Creating a Simple Master Data Type
- Compounding a Master Data Type
- Creating a Time Profile
- Creating a Planning Area
- Creating a Planning Level
- Creating a Key Figure
- Writing a Key Figure Calculation
- Creating a Version
- Activating a Planning Area
- Creating a Reason Code
- Outlining Cloud Security
- Identifying Data Import Options
- Importing Data Using the SAP Integrated Business Planning Web UI
- Creating User Access in the SAP Integrated Business Planning Application
- Creating a Visibility Filter
- Creating Use Preferences
- Creating a Microsoft Excel Template and Favorite
- Performing a Simulation
- Formatting a Planning View
- Creating a Dashboard Chart
- Creating a Drill Down
- Incorporating Disaggregation Methods in SAP Integrated Business Planning
Module 11: Active Object Deletion
- Deleting an Active Object
Module 12: Supply Review
- Adding Supply Configuration to an Active Planning Area
- Setting up an alert in a favorite
- Copying Data Between Versions
Module 13: Helper Key Figure
- Creating a Helper Key Figure
Module 14: Statistical Forecasting
- Managing a Forecast Model
- Identifying Global Configuration Options
- SAP2 Master Data Objects
- Analyzing the SAP2 Model
- Key Figures with Other Periodicities
- Creating a Key Figure Using Other Periodicities
- Naming Conventions
- Using SAP Preferred Naming Conventions
- Change History
- Configuring and Using Change History
- Creating a Jam Group
- Creating a Task
Drop Us a Query
Available 24x7 for your queries
SAP IBP Training Course Certificate
Our training certificates get the job done.
Multisoft Systems is the “one-top learning platform” for everyone.
Get trained with certified industry experts and receive a globally-recognized training certificate.
- After attending PRINCE2 ® Foundation and Practitioner Online Training, candidates will be prepared to appear for the Foundation and PRINCE2 ® Practitioner Certification exams.
- The candidates need not to pay extra for the PRINCE2® certification exam
Multisoft Training Certificate Features :
- Globally recognized certificate with complete name of the candidate
- Unique certificate ID
- Course ID & Course Name
- Certificate with Date of Issuance
- Name and Digital Signature of the Awardee
SAP IBP Corporate Training & Certification Program
Employee training and development programs are essential to the success of businesses worldwide. With our best-in-class corporate trainings you can enhance employee productivity and increase efficiency of your organization. Created by global subject matter experts, we offer highest quality content that are tailored to match your company’s learning goals and budget.
Be it schedule, duration or course material, you can entirely customize the trainings depending on the learning requirements of your workforce. You can even choose a trainer from our team of certified industry experts.
Get trained from our team of highly skilled and certified trainers, who are officially accredited professionals with relevant industry experience and adept in providing the knowledge and skills required to be successful.
360º Learning Solution
Engage your employees with our all-inclusive learning platform. Avail benefits of 24/7 access to the learning management system, industry-certified mentors, assessments & mock tests, real-time learning and more.
Check test score and performance with our skills analysis tools. Our detail scoreboard displays scores, areas of strength, detailed answer of questions and more for each employee.
Sap sales and distribution (sd) training.
Learn from Industry Experts
Instructor Led training
Official Course Materials
SAP Human Resources (HR) Training
Sap plant maintenance (pm) training, sap is retail training.
What Attendees are Saying
"Perfect place for technical learning. Nice professional environment. Multisoft is great place for every learner to become a professional."
- Tajendar Arora
"Great Place to Learners. Had taining for IBM tivoli here Trainer Vineet is very much knowledgeable (I can’t say due to I’m his student) but he is very best training provided to me."
"Thank you Sir for dotnet training , we covered From C# , Asp.net core Api and Angular Basic , it will help me to build angular project . Thank you sir"
- Minku Kumar
"The course was very good, All the content and the material provided was very good, and the best part is that it gives us the hands-on experience, really liked it and would recommend."
- Mohit Nayyar
"I would like to thanks to Multisoft system for providing professional Caeser class traing though online. Also I would like to thanks to Ankur for his teaching techniques."
"I enroled for Maxsurf software training. The trainer was quite knowlegable and the classes were fine as well. The good thing is that the classes can be scheduled to suit our convenience."
"The training was excellent and knowledgeable, full of illustrations. The trainer was very good in presentation skills and conveying himself. This course has enhanced my skills in ITIL."
- Anjali Choudhary
"Completed ITIL training. Training was given nicely and covers all the important aspects related to the topic.I recommend to join multisoft systems for Training and certification programs."
- Swapnil Sharma
Feel free to contact, reshape your career, download curriculum, all domains & brands.
- Project Management
- Business Analytics
- AI/Machine Learning
- Business Intelligence
- Cloud Computing
- Data Analytics
- Internet of things
- Embedded System
- Service Management(ITIL)
- Digital Marketing
- Programming & Development
- Software Quality Testing
- Agile & Scrum
- Information Security
- MS Dynamics
- Graphics Designing
- Web Designing & Development
Get a Call Back
Provide your detail, submit your query.