SWTOR Secret Junior Research Project Gree Event Achievement Guide
Junior Research Project is an obscure achievement related to the Relics of the Gree Event.
This achievement will send you across the galaxy to collect data while you have the Miniature Gray Secant pet out, which you can only get once you are Legend rank with the Gree. It costs 50,000 credits, and can be purchased from the Gree vendors either on Ilum during the event or in the Cartel Bazaar section of the Fleet any time of the year.
This achievement is time-consuming, but the actual hunt does not need to be completed during the Gree event. This achievement and mini-quest can be done by all players who have reached Legend rank with the Gree, including free-to-play and preferred players.
I like this achievement because it encourages you to go exploring in the open world, and is a great break from the high-intensity Gree activities like open-world PvP and the Xenoanalyst boss fight.
Achievement: Junior Research Project
Achievement: gray perpendicular, bolraida (alderaan), acklay (belsavis), lobels (quesh), womp rats (tatooine), bormu (balmorra).
Take your Miniature Gray Secant on a tour of the galaxy to collect combat data! Defeat creatures on specified planets with your Miniature Gray Secant summoned.
- Kill 25 Boraida (Alderaan) with your Miniature Gray Secant pet out
- Kill 25 Acklay (Belsavis) with your Miniature Gray Secant pet out
- Kill 25 Lobels (Quesh) with your Miniature Gray Secant pet out
- Kill 25 Womp Rats (Tatooine) with your Miniature Gray Secant pet out
- Kill 25 Bormu (Balmorra) with your Miniature Gray Secant pet out
TIP: Your Miniature Gray Secant pet often gets “put away” when you travel, especially between planets, so make sure to re-summon it before killing creatures. To summon your pet, press “P” on your keyboard to open your Abilities panel, then go to the pets section and click the pet. You can also drag the pet ability on to your quickbars. If the little light under your pet icon on your quickbars is lit up, it means your pet is successfully out and with you!
Tip 2: You can do this achievement with a group of up to 4 (it probably doesn’t work in a large operation group). Make sure to stay near each other and that everyone who wants the achievement has their pet out.
Tip 3: Use the Heroic Quick Travel from your solo activities tab (“3 little people near your minimap”) to quickly get to Alderaan, Belsavis, Tatooine and Balmorra! You only have to go to the spaceport of Quesh.
The Junior Research Project achievement is also required for the Gray Perpendicular legacy title, which is awarded from another achievement which includes these requirements:
- Kill the Gree Event Wampa world boss 10 times (Gravak’k)
- Kill the Gree Event Worm world boss 10 times (Surgok’k)
- Kill 1,000 Gree droids on Ilum (easier than you’d think, there’s tons near the Gray Secant northern portion of the map)
- and Junior Research Project
After completing the Junior Research project, I had fun putting together world boss group to fight the Wampa and the Worm multiple times. Don’t forget you can check multiple instances including the PvP one. After running the event to Legend rank I was naturally at 563 droids – it took only about half an hour with a group of four to go around and kill the missing droids for the achievement and get the Gray Perpendicular title!
Republic: Start with the ones on the map where you load in near the spaceport (Map 1/5 below) and make your way east.
Imperial: There’s a huge batch of Bolraida to the east of where you start, near the dam (Map 5/5 below).
The Acklays are quite spread out. The most I found were in the High Security Section, and then on the map to the west of it the Maximum Security Section.
There’s just a million lobels on Quesh, this one’s easy.
Republic: There’s a ton of womp rats near the spaceport on the outer edges of the city.
Imperial: There’s many womp rats outside Mos Ila in the desert.
Republic: I could only find a total of nine Bormu on Republic Balmorra… so if you only have a Republic character to do this on (it’s legacy-wide) you’ll need to travel between the three locations and wait for them to respawn or try different instances.
Imperial: There’s a huge batch of Bormu Imperial side on the Markaran Plains map near the Okara Droid factory. I don’t know if Grandfather the giant Bormu counts, I don’t suggest attacking him if you find him!!
The guild Swtorista is in is accepting new members on the Star Forge server! remnantsofhope.com
- Kessan’s Landing Grazer Whisperer Secret Hidden Achievement Guide
- Kessan’s Landing Hidden Achievements Guide Guide
- Kessan’s Landing Geothermal Shielding Guide Guide
- Kessan’s Landing Ord Mantell Secret Datacron & Lava Problems Quest Guide Guide
- Feast of Prosperity Event Guide (Fall 2023) Guide
- Secret Alderaan Stronghold Achievement Guide – The Thranta Also Rises Guide
- Nar Shaddaa Nightlife Event Guide Guide
- How to Get the Best Gear in the Game (7.4 Hyde & Zeek 340 and Rakata 344) New Guide
- Gearing Changes and Tips in Update 7.4 New Guide
- What to expect in Update 7.4, Chains in the Dark! New Guide
- How to Download & Play on the SWTOR PTS (Public Test Server) New Guide
- Kessan’s Landing Daily Area and Ord Mantell Reputation Guide New Guide
- The Master’s Top Secret Army Reputation and Dark Spores Guide New Guide
- Pink and Orange Square or Rectangle Covering Screen Fix New Guide
- Gearing Changes and Tips in Update 7.4 News
- Email Survey – If you get a survey about in your email, fill it out for the developer team! News
- Relics of the Gree now Live! Oct. 31st – Nov. 7th, 2023 News
- November 2023 Event Schedule! Gree Oct. 31st – Nov 6th, Dantooine Pirates 14th – 21st (Feast continues til Nov 7th!) News
- New GTN Changes in 7.4! Live on PTS News
- New Cartel Market items on the PTS! New Ancient Star Map Toy, Sabine Wren Armor, Death Trooper Rifle, Darth Nul’s Dualsaber, Westar Weapons News
- Free SWTOR Item to Celebrate upcoming Update 7.4! ends Nov 1 News
- PvP Seasons 4 Guide and Rewards 7.0 Expansion
- Patch Notes Update 7.3.1 – Galactic Season 5, Quicktravel Update, GTN Changes, Bug Fixes 7.0 Expansion
- Galactic Seasons Guide and Rewards – Season 5, 2023 7.0 Expansion
- PvP Season 3 (July 18 – October 23, 2023) 7.0 Expansion
- It’s Official! Star Wars: The Old Republic is moving from Bioware to Broadsword! 7.0 Expansion
- 7.3 Class Changes 7.0 Expansion
- Level 80 Solo Gearing 7.3 7.0 Expansion
I post all news about SWTOR and my projects on twitter.com/swtorista. It's also the best place to look to see what new videos or guides I have created!
The best way to reach me is by messaging me on Twitter. You're welcome to message me with any comments about my guides or with questions about the game!
Support projects on this website by making a pledge on Patreon!
Did you find one of my guides useful? I'd love to hear it - the best way to let me know is to leave a comment on the corresponding video on YouTube or send me a message on Twitter!
- Bug Reports
- Existing user? Sign In
Gree event "Junior Research Project" achievement only completeable by Imperials
By Jerba June 25, 2013 in Bug Reports
I was very happy when I saw that you added new achievements related to the Gree event, and started on the "Junior Research Project" achievement, which can be completed outside of the event. Unfortunately, you have to kill 25 Bormu on Balmorra as part of the quest.
The problem is that Bormu are only attackable by Imperial players. On the Republic side, they show up as green (friendly) NPCs. Unless I missed a Bormu that can be attacked, it seems like you need an Imperial character to complete the achievement and gain the "Gray Vertical" title, especially because there are no Republic-only NPCs required for the achievement. This gives Imperial players an unfair advantage.
To fix this, please either:
1. Remove the Bormu on Balmorra requirement completely, or
2. Replace them by another creature on Balmorra or another planet attackable by both factions, or
3. Make the Bormu attackable by Republic players, or
4. Add a Republic-only species so you need both an Imperial and Republic character.
This link perfectly illustrates the problem: All the Bormu at level 17-20 spawn on the Imperial instance on Balmorra and can be attacked (they are neutral, a.k.a. yellow NPCs), while the Republic Bormu (level 32-33) are friendly NPCs (green).
Link to comment
Share on other sites.
MAJOR BUG: Achievement progress is lost when logging out
I was able to complete the achievement yesterday by buying the pet on my Imperial character. But now, I have another problem:
By the way, in the "Gray Vertical" achievement, the "Junior Research Project" shows up as completed.
Yesterday, I completed the "Junior Research Project" achievement: http://i.imgur.com/JttNTIi.jpg
Today, the achievement was reset but still shows up as completed under "Gray Vertical": http://i.imgur.com/iGEqU1r.jpg
I was very happy when I saw that you added new achievements related to the Gree event, and started on the "Junior Research Project" achievement, which can be completed outside of the event. Unfortunately, you have to kill 25 Bormu on Balmorra as part of the quest. The problem is that Bormu are only attackable by Imperial players. On the Republic side, they show up as green (friendly) NPCs. Unless I missed a Bormu that can be attacked, it seems like you need an Imperial character to complete the achievement and gain the "Gray Secant" title, especially because there are no Republic-only NPCs required for the achievement. This gives Imperial players an unfair advantage. To fix this, please either: 1. Remove the Bormu on Balmorra requirement completely, or 2. Replace them by another creature on Balmorra or another planet attackable by both factions, or 3. Make the Bormu attackable by Republic players, or 4. Add a Republic-only species so you need both an Imperial and Republic character. Edit: This link perfectly illustrates the problem: All the Bormu at level 17-20 spawn on the Imperial instance on Balmorra and can be attacked (they are neutral, a.k.a. yellow NPCs), while the Republic Bormu (level 32-33) are friendly NPCs (green).
In tandem with this thread, http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=654426, I can confirm that the Gree event achievement, Junior Research Project , resets all progress on the daily reset.
Yesterday I had 25/25 Lraida (Alderaan) and today I have 0/0 Lraida (Alderaan) .
Fortunately, the achievement isn't that hard to do, but achievement chasers are going to be very frustrated to find they can't complete this, especially when this particular achievement looks to be made so it can be done outside the time when a Gree event would be active.
Regarding the lost achievement progress, in-game CSR responded saying that
* They are already aware of the problem and have forwarded all information to the relevant department.
* This problem affects multiple players and they currently cannot manually fix the achievement for individual players.
* Instead, they want to fix this problem with a future patch.
So it looks like we just need to be patient on this one. The developers have a whole month until the Gree event returns, so I'm hoping it will be fixed by then.
I hope they will see about changing the Bormu requirement as well.
For the record, here is the list of duplicate threads regarding this bug:
BUG: Achievement Junior Research Project loses ALL progress
Moar buggy pos achievements
I completed this achievement about a hour before I went to sleep last night and when I logged in it had reset it self 100%. Took about 3 hours to find everything especially on Alderaan trying to find the Lraida creatures because they where spread out over a big distance. Wish I had known even if completed it would reset 100% because I would spent that time being more efficient on something else.
This isn't the first bug that doesnt track or resets between stages and it won't be the last. Just wish to get 1 time events that can't be done agains to be given via customer support like I have seen other people have gotten. Example would be codex entrees on Alderaan or the foundry's last boss revan in hard mode not checking off.
- 2 weeks later...
I was very happy when I saw that you added new achievements related to the Gree event, and started on the "Junior Research Project" achievement, which can be completed outside of the event. Unfortunately, you have to kill 25 Bormu on Balmorra as part of the quest. The problem is that Bormu are only attackable by Imperial players. On the Republic side, they show up as green (friendly) NPCs. Unless I missed a Bormu that can be attacked, it seems like you need an Imperial character to complete the achievement and gain the "Gray Vertical" title, especially because there are no Republic-only NPCs required for the achievement. This gives Imperial players an unfair advantage.
At least it's fixed now (according to the 2.2.2 Patch notes).
- All Activity
- Create New...
SWTOR Relics of the Gree Event Guide and Rewards Catalog
This guide is about the Relics of the Gree event and will cover all missions, rewards, achievements, and offer tips on how to fight the world bosses!
Table of contents
How to start relics of the gree event, gree event missions, world bosses from relics of the gree event, achievements from relics of the gree event, relics of the gree rewards catalog.
The Relics of the Gree is a time-limited SWTOR in-game event that occurs usually once every two months and lasts for a week. While the event is active, look for a floating news terminal on the Empire and Republic Fleets that will take you to Ilum and start the event for you.
After you watch the short cinematic intro, you will be given the starter mission. It’s called “ The Gree Experiment ” for the Empire side and “ Gree Research Initiative ” for the Republic.
To participate, your character must be level 50 or higher. This is the level Ilum was originally designed for.
During the event, the Western Shelf of Ilum is occupied by an alien species called The Gree. They have arrived to conduct experiments and collect data. Your task is to aid them and for that they will thank you with Reputation tokens and other rewards.
The Gree event missions are a fair bit different from the missions offered by other events. There are no weekly missions whatsoever and there are distinct PvE and PvP missions. More importantly, not all missions provide the same rewards; depending on what you need, it’s not even necessarily worthwhile to do all of them.
Some missions grant more reputation than others and most missions don’t grant any Gray Helix Components at all. Gray Helix Components are the Gree event currency that is required in order to purchase many of the items from the reputation vendor. Once you hit max reputation, you don’t need to worry about the missions at all. Like almost all currencies these days, you can find how many your Legacy has on the Currency tab in your Inventory under the Conquest Events section.
Mission Rewards Breakdown
Every single mission will give you a reputation trophy with solo missions offering green trophies while group content offers blue and purple. Only the Heroic Mission and Xenoanalyst II grant Gray Helix Components and the Heroic only grants 1, so I’d only advise doing it if you can also benefit from the blue rep item; otherwise stick to Xeno only. Xeno is also the only repeatable way to get a purple reputation item. Here’s a full list of Gray Helix Component sources and amounts:
- SM Xeno: 4 (8M), 6 (16M)
- VM Xeno: 6 (8M), 8 (16M)
SM 16M Xeno gives the same amount as VM 8M.
Ancient Gree Relays Mission on Gray Secant
Inside the Gray Secant, about halfway through the ship near a purple console, there is a one-time mission given by a Gree droid named “Ancient Gree Relays”.
To complete the mission, you must travel to specific locations on different planets across the galaxy and defeat groups of droids.
The only reward of consequence is a pet version of that specific droid (L1-L Scout), though it also gives 2 Gray Helix Components and a purple reputation trophy.
There’s not even an achievement for doing it. If you’re going to bother, I would highly recommend doing it at the same time as the Junior Research Project achievement so you don’t have to waste time going to the same planets multiple times.
PvE Repeatable Missions Walkthroughs and Tips
Here is a quick list of all Repeatable PvE Missions from the Reputation Terminal:
- [Daily] Confirmation Bias / Experimental Bounds
- [Daily] External Variables / Unexpected Variables
- [Daily] Supplemental Research / Catalysis
- [Heroic] Primary Testing / Primary Studies
- [Grey Secant Daily] Advanced Analysis/Advanced Testing
Confirmation Bias / Experimental Bounds (Probe Relay)
The mission starts by having you loot something off a specific droid that can be found alone patrolling near the Gray Secant. You’re looking for a specific elite enemy called Gree Comlink Droid. The only other type of gold droid enemy is the Ancient Gree Data Collector.
Once you’ve done that, you’ll need to find a probe relay station that requires that you defeat the enemies guarding it, click the blue pylon, then fight the enemy it spawns, and then you have to click it again.
Make sure the mission actually completed before you walk away from the pylon. I can’t tell you how often I walk away after defeating the add after thinking I’m done.
Primary Testing / Primary Studies [Heroic]
The champion enemy has a 3min respawn timer, but there’s no cooldown on the droid console. Since you need to defeat the droid a whopping 3 times and defeat the set of console adds 6 times, always fight the droid whenever it’s up rather than click the console.
If your group is super fast with defeating the droid, you might want to rush over to another pylon and defeat that droid instead of waiting for a respawn.
I don’t think it’s worth trying to make it to another pylon that you can’t already see since that will probably take longer than it would to just wait for the droid to respawn.
Like all the other H4’s, this one is technically soloable, but it’s pretty difficult. You can definitely manage with only 2 players though. Make sure to interrupt everything you can and pop DCDs during casts when you can’t.
External Variables / Unexpected Variables (Tonvarr Pirates)
This mission just has you taking out various Tonvarr pirates. The key thing to remember is that you need to defeat 2 Tonvarr Navigators specifically because they drop a specific thing you need for the quest to progress.
Supplemental Research / Catalysis (Fighting Combat Specimens)
With the looking for animals part, don’t bother with the with the silver and gold enemies. They take much longer to defeat, especially now with dedicated solo content ability tree builds, and don’t offer any more data chips than the weaker packs of 4.
Advanced Analysis / Advanced Testing (On the Grey Secant Ship)
This mission is only available once you’ve picked up the authorization from the menu because it takes place on the Gray Secant ship. There is no need to fight any other enemies on the ship besides the ones directly near the consoles. After you’ve clicked the 3 consoles, you need to fight a Core Defense Unit.
The Core Defense Unit is only vulnerable to the Blue Torus item in your Mission Items. It is clickable from the mission, or you can right-click it from the Mission Items tab. It has buffs that make it immune to damage except from the Blue Torus and it will kill your companion instantly. You get a debuff each time you use the ability that makes you deal less damage the next time you use it, don’t click it more than 4 times in a row otherwise, you have to wait longer for it to come off cooldown. You do barely any damage with the final tick anyway.
In the meantime, just dodge the orange circles and spam the button as much as you can and you’ll be fine. He takes increased damage when he has a red target debuff which happens after he knocks you back. The only way to capitalize on this is make sure to wait to attack until the debuff falls off after you get knocked back so you get a fresh Blue Torus while the debuff is active.
PvP Missions Walkthroughs and Tips
Here is the list of PvP Repeatable Missions available during the Relics of the Gree event:
- [PvP Daily] Data Retrieval / Data Recollection
- [PvP Daily] Charging the Pylon
Both of the PvP missions are basically just regular missions that take place in the PvP area and require you to be in a PvP instance. They can be done without fighting another player, but they are clearly designed to facilitate player interactions. Usually, there aren’t too many people in the PvP instance and they often don’t want to fight you.
I’ve even seen people stand in line to deposit their orb into the receptacle rather than fight each other. Honestly, they have the right idea; if you have to fight over these, they’re 100% not worth doing because they just take too long. You’re better off just doing the other missions on a different toon.
Data Retrieval / Data Recollection
The first mission that only gives you a green reputation trophy puts a debuff on you each time you scan a crashed vehicle before it actually gives you the objective, so you have to survive for the duration of the debuff before you can click again.
Charging the Pylon
The second mission has the little power orbs just like in the Ancient Hypergate Warzone where you have to grab one and then place it in the thing in the middle of the central dome. The Power Orbs are scattered outside the dome.
The cast time is long and you have to fight over it because the opposite faction has the same objective. You have to do that twice.
Strangely, there is no mission where you have to destroy the Gree droids wandering around beneath the Gray Secant, though you do need to defeat a lot of them for several achievements.
The World Bosses have significantly less mechanics than Xenoanalyst II. There is one located in each cave just slightly north of each of the Republic and Imperial Bases.
[Area] Combat Specimen Mission
Whenever you go near any of the Gree event bosses, you will be granted a one-time mission called [Area] Combat Specimen. It requires that you defeat Xenoanalyst II and the two World Bosses: Gravak’k the Wampa and Surgok’k the K’lor’slug.
These bosses are nothing more than standard world bosses, so they each just have a couple of basic mechanics. Each of them drops a blue reputation trophy. Also BioWare forgot to put the Terrifying buff on them so companions can actually help you fight them.
Gravak’k the Wampa
This boss just has a couple of attacks that knock the tank around and make them take more damage. You don’t really have to bother, but ideally if you have 2 tanks, you’d want to swap during Rage Pound, the ability that applies the purple debuff that makes you take more damage.
If you taunt when the tank gets knocked back with Rage Flip, you’re too slow and that tank will take extra damage. To avoid the boss moving around and prevent cleave damage, the tanks should face their backs to the wall.
The ranged players also need to worry about icicles falling from the ceiling when the Wampa is screaming. There will be red circles on the ground to avoid.
Surgok’k the K’lor’slug
The boss applies stacks to the tanks that make them take increased damage by reducing their armor.
The boss doesn’t hurt very much, but the adds do, so make sure they get AoE’d down ASAP and make sure you have a significant DCD up like Deflection, Saber Ward, or Explosive Fuel / Battle Focus + Riot Gas or have a tank without those stacks tank the adds. The boss also applies a DoT called Angry Spittle to members of the group. Healers can cleanse it or AoE heal. DPS should self-cleanse if they can.
I recommend checking out my dedicated guide on the main lair boss of the Gree event, Xenoanalyst II . Don’t forget to pick up the non-repeatable mission from the Reputation Missions terminal. Its name is “Unity Assessment”.
The achievements for the Gree event are pretty basic, it’s mainly just defeat a bunch of enemies and players. Some of the PvP ones will require you to schedule an event with a large guild. Keep an eye on chats during Gree event weeks to see if players will be advertising community events for these achievements.
Junior Research Project is really the only unique achievement, it requires you to buy the Miniature Gray Secant Pet from the reputation vendor (requires legendary reputation) and then you need to defeat 5 specific creature enemies while that pet is summoned. Make sure you have Enemy NPC nameplates turned on. Any enemy that has the associated species as part of its name should work.
- Acklay on Belsavis tend to be gold and silver adds and can be found mostly in the areas preceding the Esh-ka prison and teleporters.
- Bormu on Balmorra are usually large enemies of silver difficulty. They can really be found anywhere.
- Lobels on Quesh are the little frog enemies usually of standard and strong difficulty; you’ll typically find them near water.
- Lraida on Alderaan tend to be gold and silver adds that are typically found on the snow-covered mountains away from Killiks.
- Womp Rats on Tatooine are easiest to find on the outskirts of Anchorhead and Mos Illa.
Below is the full list of achievements available from the Relics of the Gree event:
The Scalene armor sets all cost a small number of credits while most of the other rewards cost varying amounts of Gray Helix Components.
There are 3 armor sets available for purchase. They all use the same model but just with different color “lights”. There are also a couple of gold versions that are sometimes available on the Cartel Market.
Blue Scalene Armor Set
Red Scalene Armor Set
White Scalene Armor Set
For the longest time, the Gree weapons were super special. They were basically the only weapons with a built-in tuning and were available long before such a thing existed. They were also the only set of legacy-bound weapons and offhands available before BioWare finally made the change to make all endgame gear legacy-bound in 6.0, though there were a couple of non-offhand alternatives added a few expansions earlier.
Dual-wieldable weapons cost 18 Gray Helix Components while the rest cost 24.
It’s wild to me that these weapons used to be the coolest in the game and now they look a bit outdated compared to the more detailed weapons released nowadays. I’d love to see BioWare do a reforged version of these someday.
There are 3 mounts, each with unique acquisition requirements.
Blue Sphere Costs 48 Gray Helix Components.
Red Sphere Only drops from Xenoanalyst II in VM, both 8m and 16m. Theoretically, 16m should have a higher drop rate since there are double the number of players, but there’s also double the competition, so unless you’re planning on dropping absurd amounts of credits (don’t get scammed, sell it for multiple billions in this economy). The difference in drop rate doesn’t matter because it’s easily one of the rarest mounts in the game. Thankfully, the drop itself is legacy-bound so you can transfer it to whichever toon you want.
Cyan Sphere The Cyan Sphere features a brighter and slightly lighter blue orb than the Blue Sphere as well as a top “arm” and protracted tail fin things unlike the Blue and Red Spheres. Costs either 48 Gray Helix Components or 16 Gray Helix Components + 36 Snow-Covered Parcels. It is MUCH easier to get 36 Parcels than an extra 32 Gray Helix Components.
The price for decorations varies from 2-20 Gray Helix Components with most falling in the 4-8 range.
These items don’t fit into another category. Their prices and purposes vary.
Authorization: Gray Secant (1,000 Credits) This is a consumable that grants access to the teleporter that transports you up to the Gray Secant as well as the Advanced Analysis / Advanced Testing daily mission that provides a blue reputation trophy instead of green like most of the others. You can still be Guild Summoned to the Gray Secant without this authorization.
Gree Data Core Pet (50,000 Credits)
Miniature Gray Secant Pet (50,000 Credits) This pet is required for the Junior Research Project achievement. It has to be summoned / active when the required enemies are defeated.
L1-L Defender Pet (Xeno Drop) This has a chance to drop from Xenoanalyst, it’s just a mini-pet version of the boss. I am not sure if it exclusively drops from VM, but that’s where I saw it and it seems pretty rare.
Gree Digitizer Cube (6 Gray Helix Components) This is a rest and recharge item. You get frozen in the air while a little piece of the cube makes 1 orbit around you while providing “Orange Obtuse”.
More posts we think you'll like
Don't miss a single thing
- First name *
- Comments This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
We respect your privacy . Your email address will never be shared or sold.
Game News & Guides
SWTOR Jedi Survivor Diablo IV Elden Ring The Witcher Cyberpunk 2077 All Games
Your contribution helps us provide content you enjoy.
One-Time Tip via PayPal Monthly Patreon Pledge
About Vulkk Contact
- Support Vulkk with a monthly Patreon pledge
- Follow Vulkk's YouTube channel
- Follow Vulkk on Facebook
- Follow Vulkk on Twitter
SWTOR - The successes of the Gree event
The Gree Relics event, like each event, has several achievements available to it.
His fall into two categories: Player vs. Environment (PvE) achievements and Player vs. Player (PvP) achievements. The first will allow you to obtain the title of inheritance Perpendicular Gray while the second allow to obtain the inheritance titles Octogone Rouge et Blue Octagon respectively for the Empire and the Republic.
They are of 4 different types: defeating droids, defeating World bosses, defeating specific creatures in specific locations by having a specific familiar, and doing all other achievements. Here is their detail:
- "They don't like droids", "They build a lot of droids" and "But they don't like droids", are the 3 achievements that you will have to defeat respectively 50, 250 and 1000 Gree droids on Ilum.
- "(Advanced :) Crush the Wampa" are two achievements for which you will have to defeat once and ten times Gravak'k one of Ilum's world bosses.
- "(Advanced :) Crush the Slug" are two achievements for which you will have to defeat once and ten times Surgok'k one of Ilum's world bosses.
- 25 Acklays on Belsavis
- 25 Bormus on Balmorra
- 25 Lobels on Quesh
- 25 Lraida on Alderaan
- 25 Rats-Womp sur Tatooine
- "Perpendicular Gray" which requires having all the previous achievements. Grants the title of inheritance of the same name as achievement.
They are of 3 different types here: defeating players using or conveying the energy orb, defeating players from the opposing faction, having completed the 2 previous elements for their faction. Here is their detail:
- "Energy Bomb": Requires 10 players to be defeated with Orb Blast in the PvP area of Ilum. You can produce the explosion by keeping an orb for 6 minutes, or by activating the energy pylon in the center.
- "Bisector" requires you to defeat 50 players carrying the orbs.
- "In memory of the fight!" and "In Memory of the Fallen" requires killing 10 and 100 Imperial players respectively while on a Republican character. On the western layer of Ilum of course.
- “Frozen Vengeance” and “Echoes of Victory” require killing the same number of Republican players while on an Imperial character.
- "Blue Octagon" which confers the inheritance title of the same name, requires having completed achievements 1, 2 and 3.
- "Red Octagon" which confers the title of inheritance of the same name, requires to have completed achievements 1, 2 and 4.
Now you know what to do by the end of the current Gree event! Good luck to everyone !
FFXIV - Meanders of Bahamut IV: the T9
GW2 – Apercu de l’extension Path Of Fire
Rift - Riddles and Cairns: Shimmering Sand
WoW - 6.1: Improvements for the Garrison
Warcraft Film - Fan images
FFXIV - Relic Weapon: Chimera
Add a comment of swtor - the successes of the gree event.
- FFXIV - The Carpenter
- FFXIV - House Tour # 1
- Coast Guard - Overview
- SWTOR - ZL: Mandalorian Raiders (Story)
- SWTOR - Inheritance System
- GW2 – Raid : Matthias Gabrel
- WoW - Stronghold - Building: Tower of Mages / Altar of Spirits
- SWTOR - GS: Combat Techniques
- SWTOR - Galactic History - Dromund Cheese
- SWTOR – Chevalier Jedi
- Terroir - Build your wine empire
- The Sims 4 - Charisma Ability
- FFXIV - The Monk
- The Flame In The Flood - Death, Exploration and Death!
- Proto Raider - Overview
- SOS Studios: Antilia
- SimCity - Future Updates
- SWTOR - Imperial Favorites
- WRC 7 - Demanding rally races
- Star Citizen – Lightspeed – Episode 17
Guilde Starwars The Old Republic serveur Mantle Of Force. Des Joueurs qui veulent avoir une bonne ambiance de jeu.
Les Reliques Grees
Guilde Rònin --> :: Base de Connaissance :: Les Datacrons
- Junior Research Project
- Guide to Relics of the Gree event (external page)
- Reward: Legacy Title – Gray Perpendicular, 50 achievement points
- Kill Gravak’k and Surgok’k 10 times, kill 1000 droids, and kill 25 creatures with Mini Gray Secant in 5 planets.
- You will need to kill Gravak’k, the world boss on Ilum, 10 times.
- Doing so will also reward you with Achievement Whomping the Wampa (10 pts), which is rewarded for killing Gravak’k once.
- You will need to kill Surgok’k the world boss on Ilum, 10 times.
- Doing so will also reward you with Achievement Slugging the Slug (10 pts), which is rewarded for killing Surgok’k once.
- You will need to kill 1000 droids on Ilum. They can be found mostly north of the zone and inside the Gray Secant itself.
- Doing so will alos reward you with achievements They Don’t Like Droids (10 pts) and They Build Lots of Droids (25 pts), which are rewarded for killing 50 and 250 droids respectively.
- You will need to purchase Miniature Gray Secant from the Gree reputation vendor on Western Ice Shelf, which requires Legend standing and 50k credits.
- You can do this achievement regardless if the Gree event is active or not, so if the planets are getting a bit crowded, do it another time.
- You will need to travel to 5 planets and kill specific creatures while having your Miniature Gray Secant out (you will need to re-summon it upon arrival to every planet).
- Planets like Tatooine and Quesh are fairly easy to complete while planets like Alderaan and Balmorra can be extremely time consuming as the creatures you need are scattered all over.
- Bormus are mostly located in Markaran Plains on the west side of Balmorra. This place is the best place to farm them for the achievement as there are 10+ Bormus in close proximity with a respawn timer of 4.5 minutes. Other Bormu locations are also listed for convenience.
- For the Womp rats at the Imperial speeder in Mos Ila , you will need to kill them before the guards get them.
- For other Womp rats, it is best to not attack them first but rather run into them and let them aggro you. This is because Womp rats tend to spawn friends to help them but they won’t do that if you kill them in one hit.
- Numbers inside circles indicate the number of womp rats you can find in that particular location.
- There are two types of Lraida, regular ones and Bolraida.
- Lraidas are scattered all over Alderaan but you may have the best result in Alsakan Lowlands . Respawn timer for these Lraidas is around 4.5 minutes.
- A map of Alderaan is provided for reference for those who are unsure of the various sub-zone connections in Alderaan.
- Lobels are literally everywhere on Quesh , which makes this planet very easy to complete. Lobels come in singles and in packs of 4-5 (packs seems to be more prominent in north part of the map).
- Numbers inside circles indicate the number of lobels you can find in that particular location.
- There are two really good spots for Acklays – high concentration north of High Security Section outside/inside the Republic Detention Compound (accessible by all ) and another spot in Maximum Security Section where you can find several elite and a champion Acklay.
- Numbers inside circles indicate the number of acklays you can find in that particular location.
- Reward: Legacy Title – Blue Octagon, 25 achievement points
- Kill 50 players with the Gree Orb explosion and kill 100 players of the opposite faction in Western Ice Shelf
- Reward: Legacy Title – Red Octagon, 25 achievement points
- Defeat 10 players with the Gree Energy Orb explosion in the Western Ice Shelf on Ilum.
- The Gree Energy Orb is obtained during the daily PvP quest Charging the Pylon and explodes when it is deposited onto the pylon, if the player carrying it is killed, or if the orb expires.
- Defeat 50 players carrying the Gree orb in the Western Ice Shelf on Ilum.
- Kill 10 Imperial players in the Western Ice Shelf as a Republic player while the Bolster is active.
- Kill 100 Imperial players in the Western Ice Shelf as a Republic player while the Bolster is active.
- Kill 10 Republic players in the Western Ice Shelf as an Imperial player while the Bolster is active.
- Kill 100 Republic players in the Western Ice Shelf as an Imperial player while the Bolster is active.
Guilde Rònin :: Base de Connaissance :: Les Datacrons
- Créer un forum | © phpBB | Forum gratuit d'entraide | Signaler un abus | Forum gratuit