- Beach Party Ideas
- Mad Scientist Party
Activities For Kids Easy crafts and printables for kids, preschool and older. You'll also find Birthday Party themes, Holiday crafts, Kids recipes and Classroom prtables.
Printable homework pass.
Printable Homework Passes | Free Homework Pass Template
Teachers, if you want to make a few homework passes to hand out to a few hardworking students, please take a look at the printable homework pass templates I have drawn.
For best results, print the homework passes on sturdy construction paper. Then carefully cut them out with scissors or an x-acto knife. If you want to reuse the same passes multiple times, simply leave the “for” and “date” lines blank and laminate the pass.
Homework Pass Template
Black & white version.
Please click the template image below to go its download page in the Printables Library.
Thanks for visiting Tim’s Printables. If you want to easily browse all the printables on the site, please visit the Printables Library . There you’ll find a large collection of free educational resources for parents, teachers and students.
Finally, if you like this content, please let me know by leaving a comment below. You can also follow Tim’s Printables on Facebook and Pinterest .
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Register New Account
Log in to renew or change an existing membership.
Choose your membership level
- Monthly Membership - $8 - $8.00 - 1 Month Month-to-Month access to all of Tim's Printables. For individual personal, educational, noncommercial and classroom use.
- Half-Year Membership - $36 - $36.00 - 6 Months Access to all of Tim's Printables for half a year. For individual personal, educational, noncommercial and classroom use.
- Yearly Membership - $50 - $50.00 - 1 Year Access to all of Tim's Printables for one year. For individual personal, educational, noncommercial and classroom use.
Discount Code - Valid - Invalid Apply
- Web Site Design
- Web Templates
- Site Builders
- Small Business Services
Free Printable Homework Pass Templates
Printable homework pass description.
Homework passes are a motivational teaching tool and can be offered to students who excel in certain areas of their assignments. It is like a reward for doing well. What better reward can a teacher give than a homework free evening!
There are 6 homework passes on each page. To use these homework pass templates, just print the homework passes out with your printer and cut into squares. If you have a paper cutter that will do just fine. Teachers should write in the students name and sign the pass along with the expiration date.
Our list of free printable homework pass templates
Be sure to check out our other free printables: Free Printable Party Invitation Templates , Free Printable Wedding Invitation Templates , Free Printable Greeting Card Templates , Free Printable Calendars , Free Recipe Card Templates , and Free Printable Resume Templates .
Professional Web Design
- Web Design Services
- Prices and Packages
- Make a Payment
- Web Design FAQ
- Free Design Quote
- Customer Support
Shop for your Website
- Flash Photo Galleries
- Flash Music Players
- Website Calendars
- Stock Photography
- Scripts and Programs
- Web Sites For Sale
- Domain Names For Sale
- Software For Sale
- Web Templates For Sale
Web Design Extras
- Register A Domain Name
- Buy Web Hosting
- Ecommerce - Sell Online
- Quick Shopping Cart
- Search Engine Visibility
- Free Web Templates
- Easy Website Builder
- Website Builder Reviews
- Flash Website Builder
- Logo Design
- Banner Design
- Work From Home
- Free Legal Forms
- Free Business Forms
- Free Business Receipts
- Free Business Invoices
- Free Party Invitations
- Printable Certificates
- Free Wedding Invitations
- Free Greeting Cards
- Free Printable Calendars
- Resume Templates
- Free Fax Cover Sheets
- Free Printable Signs
- Printable Bookmarks
- All Free Printables
Regular price $0.00
This Printable Homework Pass is great for teachers and homeschool moms . This pass is a fun way to reward your students for a job well done by giving them a little relief from homework.
Due to technology being very different from one device to the next, it is difficult for me to troubleshoot if you have a problem. It is very rare that anyone has an issue downloading one of my printables. Reach out if you do have a problem though. :)
Please note that most mobile devices such as phones and ipads, do not allow for downloading through a link.
Some products are sent using a compressed ZIP file.
Here's how to unzip a ZIP file:
On a laptop or PC - Save the ZIP file to your computer, right-click and select, "Extract All." This will create a new file on your computer in which you can open. Then, add the file to iCloud or Dropbox to get the files on your mobile device. On rare occasions, apps on your browser may make things a little wonky during downloading. If this occurs, please try using a different browser.
On a mobile device - Before you download the ZIP file directly to your mobile device, you may need a free app to unzip the product (a good, free one is FileExplorer Free). This will allow you to unzip the folder to access it. Another solution available on some mobile devices is to long hold the zipped file icon and then click, "Extract."
All files are sent using PDF format. Most computers have pre-installed Adobe Reader on them, but if your particular laptop, PC, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader of some sort on it, you'll need one to view the items. Adobe Reader is the most common one and it's free. You can download it here .
If you can't find the file once it's downloaded , try looking in Downloads under My Computer or search the title of the file on your computer for where it could be hiding.
This is an instant digital download. Nothing will be shipped.
Once you purchase, it's yours forever.
Technical support is not always available. If it's something I can help you with I will, but most people have no issues anyway. :)
Privacy: We never, ever sell any of your information to anyone else.
Personal use only. I retain all rights, license, copyright, title, and ownership of the products.
You may NOT distribute these PDF's and printables to others please, including reselling, relicensing, redistributing, giving for free, or as part of a giveaway.
If you have a discount code, only one code is allowed in the system per order. Discount codes cannot be used more than once.
All sales are limited time only and subject to change at any time.
Due to the nature of these items, all sales are final. No refunds.
By purchasing in our store, you agree to these terms.
Great!! I was able to edit and print easily! Would definitely recommend.
We love the homework pass!
Join us to snag over 400 free printables today!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Try for free
Classroom Passes and Notes
These ready-to-use forms will help you keep your classroom organized. Get ready for the new school year with our printable passes, teacher stationery, and student information sheets.
Office & Guidance Office Passes
- Office Pass & Guidance Office Pass
Office Pass (8 per sheet)
Guidance Office Pass (8 per sheet)
Hall & Bathroom Passes
- Bathroom Pass and Hall Pass
Bathroom Pass (8 per sheet)
Library & Nurse Passes
- Nurse Pass (8 per sheet)
- Library Pass (8 per sheet)
- Library Pass/Nurse Pass
Customizable Permission Slips and Forms
Editable Classroom Celebrations Permission Form
Editable Extracurricular Activities Transportation Permission Form
Editable Multimedia Resource or Activity Viewing Permission Form
Editable School Dance or Social Outing Permission Form
Editable Photo Use and Posting Permission Form
"From the Desk of..." Stationery
Good News Notes
Graduation Note: "Owl" Always Remember You
- Customizable Awards and Certificates
- Customizable Graphic Organizers
- Customizable Charts & Forms
- Classroom Forms
Recommended Classroom Pass/Note Resources
Library and Nurse Hall Passes
Bathroom and Hall Pass Templates
Student Library Passes
Office Pass & Guidance Office Pass
School Nurse Passes for Students
- Arts & Music
- English Language Arts
- World Language
- Social Studies - History
- Special Education
- Holidays / Seasonal
- Independent Work Packet
- Easel by TPT
- Google Apps
Interactive resources you can assign in your digital classroom from TPT.
*free* no homework and late homework passes.
Also included in
Super cute printable No Homework and Late Homework Passes. 4 per page. Perfect for rewards in class!
3 different passes included- One free assignment, one free NIGHT of no homework and late homework pass. Each page of passes comes in black and white and color.
Looking for homework birthday passes (and a free bulletin board) ? Check out my FREE Birthday Set HERE!
Copyright © To The Square Inch LLC
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Questions & Answers
To the square inch- kate bing coners.
- We're Hiring
- Help & FAQ
- Student Privacy
- Terms of Service
Free Hall Pass Templates to Edit, Customize, and Print
Michele is a writer who has been published both locally and internationally.
Learn about our Editorial Policy .
Free editable templates for hall passes make every teacher's life easier with one less thing to create from scratch. From bathroom passes to standard hall passes, you can use these templates for your classroom , your entire grade, or the whole school. Click on the image of the hall pass you like best to download, customize, and print. If you need help using the printables, this handy guide is useful.
Visual Hall Pass Template
Just as you would use printable homework charts or free behavior charts with elementary students, you can use visual hall passes. Kids in grades pre-K through five can use these passes to let other teachers know why they're in the hallway without you. The passes feature hall pass clip art of these common destinations: girl's bathroom, boy's bathroom, nurse, library, office, and cafeteria.
- Prom 101 - What Happens on Prom Night and What to Expect
Ways to Customize the Hall Passes
While these hall passes are simple, there are a few easy ways you can make them unique.
- Add your name to the top line in your favorite colored font.
- Add stickers or simple drawings to the destination images to make them fun such as adding a Santa hat to the boy's bathroom figure in December.
- Use actual photos of these locations in your school instead of the cartoon images.
- Cut out the passes and adhere them to funny objects such as a toy frying pan or action figure.
Basic Blank Hall Pass Template
Make your own hall passes for any specific need you have with a basic blank hall pass template. This design features a lined paper look and room for the teacher issuing the pass to sign and room for the teacher who receives the student to sign. These work great for round-trip hallway use in middle school.
Since the blank hall passes are completely editable, there are many ways you can customize them.
- Create a class bathroom pass by filling out the info in a generic way like saying "Forever" in the "date/time" spot then adhering the pass to the front of a notebook or roll of toilet paper.
- Draw funny stick cartoons in the margins to represent common destinations so you don't have to fill that in on a moment's notice.
- Add your electronic signature to all the passes before printing to make filling them out quicker.
Detailed Check Box Hall Pass Template
High school teachers are often in a bigger rush and teens have more possible locations to visit in the school. These bright orange hall passes signal to passing teachers that the student has permission to be in the hall and feature a convenient check box system for marking destinations.
- Fill in the year on every date line and add your electronic signature before printing to make filling them out easier.
- Create one page of passes for each student in your class(es) by adding their name to the "student name" line before printing. Keep them in alphabetical order in a binder.
- Once printed, pre-cut a portion of each pass so it's easier to tear off when you need it.
Ways to Create Your Own Hall Passes
If you pride yourself on originality and love craft projects, you can make your own cool hall passes featuring items related to the subject you teach or things your students love. Add printable hall passes to other items to make durable passes or create your own from scratch.
- Use blank raffle tickets as passes where you can easily jot down the necessary information.
- Help kids stay out of trouble as they walk down the hall by attaching your pass to a simple handheld toy like a fidget spinner or Rubik's Cube.
- Make classroom passes by customizing printable wine labels and sticking them to water bottles.
- Use a candy bar wrapper template to make custom passes on small candy bars students get to eat if they get to their destination on time.
- Customize and print free hall passes then slide them into name badge holders so kids can wear them instead of carrying them.
- Create a digital hall pass using Google Forms and a QR code that can track student movement using cell phones.
Give Kids a Pass
Hall passes are a great way for students and teachers to communicate with each other quickly and efficiently. Using a free hall pass template takes one task off your list as you prepare for a new school year.
Register for free
Back to School Sale - Ends August 30
Homework Pass EDITABLE
$ 2.00 $ 1.60 Multi-licenses $ 1.80 $ 1.44
- Not Grade Specific
- Back to School
- For All Subjects
- Resource Type
sold by Raising Scholars
View shop page
INSTANT DOWNLOAD Files will be available for download from your account once payment is confirmed. Learn more . Please contact the seller about any problems with your order using the question button below the description.
These are ready-to-print homework passes ( 8 passes per sheet ) for your students, perfect to use with your classroom management system. There are three versions:
- PDF Print & Reuse Version – This has wording already embedded into the homework pass. This version would be useful if you plan on reusing the homework passes after students redeem them. Just print multiple copies on colored card stock, laminate, and cut.
- PDF Print & Use Version – This has fill-in-the-blank wording already embedded into the homework pass. This version would be useful if you plan on handing out personalized homework passes for students to redeem. Just print multiple copies on colored paper and cut.
- Editable Version – This version includes a text box with wording already typed in. Just click in the text box to change the text and font as needed. Please note that the title “Homework Pass” is not editable .
Quick Tip: If you want to maximize the margin space when printing (so you have less to cut off around the edges), save the editable PowerPoint version as a PDF. Then depending on your printer, you can set the printing setting to “Actual Size” or “Custom Scale” it to around 95%, give or take. By doing this, the homework passes will print as close to the edge of the paper as possible.
This resource is for PERSONAL and for use in a SINGLE CLASSROOM only. It cannot be shared with others without purchasing additional licenses. Licenses can be purchased at a discount by indicating the number of licenses desired in the cart when checking out. Thank you for respecting my work!
Copyright (C) Raising Scholars. All Rights Reserved.
From the same author
Prime factorization factor tree digital math activity google slides.
by Raising Scholars
Students will have fun practicing finding prime factors in this prime factorization digital math activity on Google Slides. There are 25 slides with composite numbers ranging from 12 to 50 where students drag and…
- Math Centers
Daily Flip Calendar Cards Whiteboard 2021-2031
If you are tired of writing the date on the board everyday, then this flip calendar is the solution! This resource allows you to display the date (day of the week, month,…
- Decor & Displays
Beginning of Year 4th Grade Math Pre-Assessment Pretest
This printable pre-assessment assesses key third grade skills in the five domains of the Math Common Core State Standards: Operations & Algebraic Thinking, Number & Operations in Base Ten, Number & Operations – Fractions,…
Long Division Partial Quotients BUNDLE 4th Grade
Teaching long division can be frustrating for both teachers and students. However, using partial quotients can be a very effective way to help make that bridge toward the standard algorithm.…
Beginning of Year 3rd Grade Math Pre-Assessment Pretest
This printable pre-assessment assesses key second grade skills in the four domains of the Math Common Core State Standards: Operations & Algebraic Thinking, Number & Operations in Base Ten, Measurement & Data,…
Printing your homework
Printing your homework is a good idea. Most students print out a copy of the assignment, work out the problems on paper and then enter the answers in WeBWorK. Keeping a copy of worked out solutions in your notebook will help when you study for you exams.
To print out a copy:
- Go to Homeworksets in the menu on the left.
- Select the assignment you want to download
- At the top of the page you will see "Download a hardcopy of this homework set." . Click on this link and generate a pdf file.
For other help pages return to Students .
- Request account
- View source
- View history
- Search WeBWorK with Google
- Get WeBWorK
- Category docs: list_of_categories & instructions
- Recent Contributors
- Recent Changes
- What links here
- Related changes
- Special pages
- Printable version
- Permanent link
- Page information
- Cite this page
- This page was last edited on 16 June 2021, at 17:38.
- About WeBWorK_wiki. This is the wiki for the WeBWorK online homework system.
- MAA Online Disclaimer