CS234: Reinforcement Learning Winter 2023
- The poster session will be from 11:30am-2:30pm in the Huang Foyer (area outside of NVIDIA auditorium).
Course Description & Logistics
- Lectures will be live every Tuesday and Thursday: Videos of the lecture content will also be made available to enrolled students through canvas.
- Lecture Materials (videos and slides) : All standard lecture materials will be delivered through modules with pre-recorded course videos that you can watch at your own time. Each week's modules are listed in the schedule and can be accessed here , and will be posted by the end of Sunday before that week's class. Guest lectures will be presented live and recorded for later watching. Recordings will be available to enrolled students through Canvas.
- 1:1 office hours: Students can sign up for 1:1 office hours with faculty and CAs. These will all be appointment-based so that students need not to wait in queue. See our calendar for times and sign up links. [Office hour schedules will be posted by the end of Tuesday on week 1] --> here . These may be offered in person but will definitely be offered via zoom. -->
- Problem session practice: We will also make available optional additional problem session questions and videos to provide additional opportunities to learn about the material.
- Quizzes: Instead of a large high-stakes midterm, there will be four quizzes over the course. We will drop the lowest score of Quiz 1-3.
- Project: There will be no final project.
- --> Platforms: All assignments and quizzes will be handled through Gradescope, where you will also find your grades. We will send out links and access codes to enrolled students through Canvas. You can find previous years ( Winter 2022 , Winter 2021 , Winter 2020 , Winter 2019 ) materials here.