FREE research papers-database management
- Flash Device Support for Database Management
- Improving security by using a database management system for integrated statistical data analysis
- Emerging multidisciplinary research across database management systems
- Intelligent management of virtualized resources for database systems in cloud environment
- Multilingual lexicon design tool and database management system for MT
- Fine-grained updates in database management systems for flash memory
- Towards eco-friendly database management systems
FREE IEEE PAPER AND PROJECTS
Ieee projects 2022, seminar reports, free ieee projects ieee papers.
Call for Paper - Upcoming Issues Upcoming Conferences 2023 -->
An overview of database management systems and their applications along with the queries for processing the system.
How to Cite?
D.V.Sathiya Vadivoo, S.Shanthini, A.Vinora, G.Mohana Priya, "An Overview of Database Management Systems and their Applications along with the queries for processing the System," SSRG International Journal of Computer Science and Engineering , vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 1-4, 2017. Crossref, https://doi.org/10.14445/23488387/IJCSE-V4I3P101
A database management system is a collection of inter-related raw data, which contains set of programs or instructions to access those data. The huge collection of data usually known as Database, which contain information that is relevant to access the data. The goal of this management system is to provide a way to store and retrieve information that is stored in the database. The information that are stored in the database are more convenient and efficient. This paper discusses on the application used in database management system and how the data in the application are related by describing the background of DBMS.
Queries, Database, Application, Schema, abstraction, Relationship model.
 http://searchsqlserver.techtarget.com/definition/database  http://searchsqlserver.techtarget.com/definition/databasemanagement- system  http://whatisdbms.com/application-and-uses-of-databasemanagement- system-dbms/  https://www.tutorialspoint.com/sql/sql-drop-database.html  Mr.BhojarajuG., Dr.M.M.Koganurmath, “Database System : Concepts and Design” , Conference Paper , · December 2003,https://www.researchgate.net/publication/257298522  Abdul Mateen, BasitRaza, Muhammad Sher, Mian Muhammad Awais, TauqeerHussain, “Evolution of Autonomic Database Management Systems”, Conference Paper · March 2010, https://www.researchgate.net/publication/224132778.  Anita Brigit Mathew, S. D. Madhu Kumar, Analysis of Data Management and Query Handling in Social Networks using NoSQL Databases”,2015 IEEE.  HAN Qiang“ The Application Research of Computer Database Technology in Information Management”.  http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/Q/query.html
Academia.edu no longer supports Internet Explorer.
To browse Academia.edu and the wider internet faster and more securely, please take a few seconds to upgrade your browser .
Enter the email address you signed up with and we'll email you a reset link.
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
Term paper on Database Management System
by Imtiaz Rashid
Free Related PDFs
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
- Find new research papers in:
- Health Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Cognitive Science
- Computer Science
- Academia ©2023
- Get IGI Global News
- Language: English
- All Products
- Book Chapters
- Journal Articles
- Video Lessons
- Teaching Cases
Journal of Database Management (JDM)
Topics of interest to the journal include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Agile systems development
- Artificial intelligence
- Augmented and virtual reality
- Business Analytics
- Business Intelligence
- Cloud computing
- Cognitive modeling
- Conceptual modeling
- Data Science
- Data quality
- Data warehousing and data mining
- Database management and administration
- Database models and query languages
- Database security and integrity
- Design science
- E-business, m-commerce, and social-commerce models and architectures
- Empirical software engineering
- Enterprise systems and supply chain integration
- Financial technology
- Geographical information systems
- Human-computer interaction and user experience
- Heterogeneous and distributed database
- Information and knowledge modeling
- Internet of Things
- Intelligent agents and agent-based applications
- Knowledge engineering and management
- Machine learning
- Method engineering and metamodeling
- Object-oriented methods and methodologies
- Requirements engineering
- Service-oriented architecture/service-oriented computing
- Semantic Web and ontology
- Smart technology
- Software engineering
- System analysis and design
- Unified modeling language and unified process
- Web database and Web-based information systems
- Web design methods and methodologies
- Timely Publication: Quick Turnarounds & Prompt Peer Review (No Embargoes)
- Continuous Support: In-House, Personalized Service Throughout the Entire Process
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Proprietary Technologies & Integrations With Major Open Access Platforms
- Diverse Options: Individual APCs, Platinum Funding, Institutional Open Access Agreements, & More
- Research Advancement First: IGI Global Prioritizes Research Over Profit by Forfeiting Subscription Revenue
- Unmatched Transparency: Comprehensive Visibility in Processes, Licensing, & More
- Rapid Transformation: IGI Global is One of Few Publishers That Have Completed the Open Access Transition
- Independence and Integrity: IGI Global is Committed to Maintaining its Autonomy as an Independent Publisher
- Medium-Sized, Yet Powerful: IGI Global Offers Advantages of a Medium-Sized Publisher With the Reach of a Larger Publisher
Payment of the APC fee (directly to the publisher) by the author or a funding body is not required until AFTER the manuscript has gone through the full double-blind peer review process and the Editor(s)-in-Chief at his/her/their full discretion has/have decided to accept the manuscript based on the results of the double-blind peer review process.
In the traditional subscription-based model, the cost to the publisher to produce each article is covered by the revenue generated by journal subscriptions. Under OA, all the articles are published under a Creative Commons (CC BY) license; therefore, the authors or funding body will pay a one-time article processing charge (APC) to offset the costs of all of the activities associated with the publication of the article manuscript, including:
- Digital tools used to support the manuscript management and review process
- Typesetting, formatting and layout
- Online hosting
- Submission of the journal's content to numerous abstracts, directories, and indexes
- Third-party software (e.g. plagiarism checks)
- Editorial support which includes manuscript tracking, communications, submission guideline checks, and communications with authors and reviewers
- All promotional support and activities which include metadata distribution, press releases, promotional communications, web content, ads, fliers, brochures, postcards, etc. for the journal and its published contents
- The fact that all published articles will be freely accessible and able to be posted and disseminated widely by the authors
- Professional line-by-line English language copy editing and proofreading*
*This service is only performed on article manuscripts with fully paid (not discounted or waived) APC fees.
To assist researchers in covering the costs of the APC in OA publishing, there are various sources of OA funding. Additionally, unlike many other publishers, IGI Global offers flexible subsidies, 100% Open Access APC funding, discounts, and more. Learn More
The Journal of Database Management serves an important role in our academic community in that it addresses issues in current developments in data management from a broad perspective. Articles published in the journal have important implications for leading researchers and practitioners.