Browse nationwide jobs now (tons exclusive only to aya)..
We don’t have anything that matches your search right now — but we update our jobs daily, so check back soon! Or register now , update your profile and save job searches to be notified when a job that matches your parameters becomes available!
We're currently updating our jobs so please check back soon!
Log in with Aya
Looks like you already have an account with Aya. Log in and access pay and facility information.
Register with Aya
Get instant access to pay and facility information.
- At least 8 characters
- 1 lowercase letter
- 1 uppercase letter
- 1 symbol/special character
*File types allowed: TXT, PDF, DOC *Maximum file size: 20MB
Already have an account? Log in here .
- The most jobs in the industry. We have the largest and most reliable job database, which means the jobs you see are open, updated in real time and ready for you!
- Competitive advantage over other agencies. Front-of-the-line access through our direct facility relationships — many with quick (even same-day) offers, giving you the best chance of securing your ideal opportunity.
- Expedited licensing and streamlined compliance. An industry-leading on-time start rate and strong relationships with boards of nursing across the country to accelerate the process in all 50 states.
- Expert career guidance. A dedicated recruiter to help you achieve your dream career. Travel, per diem, permanent — we have the reach and access to get you the jobs you want, and the expertise to help you realize your long-term goals.
- A best-in-class support system and an exceptional experience. Enjoy accurate, weekly pay, and an entire team dedicated to your happiness on assignment, 24/7.
Plus, you get everything you expect from the largest healthcare staffing company in the industry:
- Exceptional benefits, including premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance beginning day one of your assignment. Want to take time off? Keep insurance coverage for up to 24 days between assignments.
- A generous 401(k) match.
- Paid company housing (we'll help you bring your pets along, too!) or a generous housing stipend.
- Paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws. Aya's general sick leave policy is that employees accrue one hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked. However, to the extent any provisions of the statement above conflict with any applicable paid sick leave laws, the applicable paid sick leave laws are controlling.
- The industry's only clinical ladder program for RNs on assignment.
- Access to unlimited continuing education units online.
- Licensure, relocation and other reimbursements, when applicable.
- Pay listed above includes taxable wages and tax-free expense reimbursements.
For all employees and employee applicants, Aya is an Equal Employment Opportunity ("EEO") Employer, including Disability/Vets, and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.
- Bi-weekly weekend travel home.
- A rental car and paid housing.
With Aya Locums you get:
- Access to top hospitals and healthcare systems in diverse care settings.
- Highly competitive, transparent locum tenens pay.
- Dedicated application and assignment support.
- In-house credentialing and licensing teams.
- Full coverage of licensing costs.
- Travel and lodging coverage.
- Easy timekeeping and streamlined management of documents.
- Malpractice coverage and risk management support.
- Premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance beginning day one of your assignment.
- Paid sick time. Aya provides paid sick leave in accordance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws. Aya's general sick leave policy is that employees accrue one hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked. However, to the extent any provisions of the statement above conflict with any applicable paid sick leave laws, the applicable paid sick leave laws are controlling.
- Generous 401k match.
- Aya may provide other benefits where required by applicable law, including but not limited to reimbursements.
- Aya coordinates all travel and lodging accommodations.
- Travel information is received the evening prior to your scheduled departure.
- Airfare is covered and, if driving to the assignment, reimbursement is available.
- Once notice is received, communication from our team is sent via email and text to ensure you are kept in the loop as soon as information becomes available.
- Your safety is Aya's top priority. We work closely with the facility to ensure additional security measures are taken onsite so you can focus on what really matters: patient care.
- Licensure, relocation and other reimbursements.
Experience the Aya difference today
- A dedicated recruiter who advocates for you every step of the way.
- We'll ensure the hiring manager prioritizes your interest and schedules an interview quickly.
- A streamlined hiring process means offers are often presented within 24-48 hours after an interview with a hiring leader.
- Flexible start dates that work around your availability.
- We make it simple with one point of contact the entire time.
- University of Washington (UW) offers a wide range of benefits as part of your total compensation package. Choose from top medical and dental insurance programs; plan for your future with tax-deferred investing through the UW retirement options; enjoy generous vacation and sick leave policies; and protect yourself and your family with life and long-term disability insurance. For more information, follow the links shown below or explore the Benefits website at http://hr.uw.edu/benefits/
With Aya, you get:
- Higher compensation - we negotiate on your behalf.
- Work-life balance - contracts are up to 40 hours per week, with workdays ending mid-late afternoon and weekends off!
- An employee advocate - our team ensures you have the support needed to be successful in your role.
- Options post contract - extend, convert to a permanent employee or find a new job.
- Paid company housing (pets are welcome to tag along) or a generous housing stipend.
- If qualified, continued insurance coverage over the summer.
- A generous 401k match.
- A robust team to support you every step of the way.
- A credentialing specialist to streamline the entire compliance process.
- Freedom and flexibility around your current schedule.
- The easy-to-use Shifts app. Select shifts anytime, anywhere.
- Premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Front-of-the-line access to exclusive jobs at thousands of healthcare facilities nationwide.
- A robust team to support you every step of the way to ensure you start on time, have accurate payroll and an exceptional experience.
- Certification and other reimbursements, when applicable.
Texas is one place where all the clichés are true. Everything really is bigger in Texas. From the portions of BBQ and Tex/Mex to the wide expanse of sky over rugged terrain, the Lone Star State doesn’t disappoint.
Although modern cities dot the vast landscape, Texas has proudly stayed true to its wild roots. In San Antonio they still “Remember the Alamo” and you can walk the same paths as folk hero’s James Bowie and Davy Crockett. A river runs through this amazing city and you can stroll or take a boat ride to visit the stores and restaurants that line the water.
For a taste of the unusual, visit the quirky city of Austin where locals abide by their small business motto to “keep Austin weird.” Food trucks of all shapes and sizes sell every possible delicacy from cupcakes to the famous Torchy’s Tacos. On Rainey Street, houses have been converted into bars, which makes you feel like you are attending an intimate backyard party with close friends, even if you don’t know a soul! Going out on the infamous 6th Street isn’t for the faint of heart. Two step your way over to Dallas and catch a rowdy rodeo where the collegial atmosphere will remind you that the Texas state motto is “Friendship.”
Texas is bursting with outdoor adventure opportunities as well. With 16 national parks and over 350 miles of coastline, it’s easy to escape for a much needed dose of Mother Nature.
- Search Jobs
- Get Started
Find your dream travel nursing job in Texas
Travel Nursing Jobs in Texas
Are you ready to discover new destinations? Then discover travel nursing jobs in Texas with Host Healthcare. With scenery that includes deserts and pine forests and well-known tourist attractions like the Space Center, Texas offers something for everyone. Host Healthcare connects registered nurses with top-rated healthcare facilities while offering competitive wages, flexible schedules, and other benefits. Whether you want to experience the vibrant city life of El Paso or the natural beauty of Big Bend National Park, we have the perfect travel nurse assignment for you.
We have an extensive list of available travel nursing assignments available to meet your unique skillset and experience. Whether you’re looking for travel nursing or travel LVN jobs in Texas or anywhere in the United States, you have come to the right place. Our travel nursing agency provides qualified nurses the opportunity to see new places while supporting their career goals.
Read on to learn more about our Texas travel nursing assignments below.
Cities Already Traveled
If you’re looking for travel nurse jobs in Texas, North Carolina, New York, or anywhere else within the United States, Host Healthcare is here to help you find the perfect assignment. Travel nursing gives healthcare professionals an opportunity to work in new healthcare facilities across the United States while gaining hands-on experience in their nursing specialty. Whether you are looking for travel nurse jobs in Texas or are searching for a licensed vocational nurse position, our staffing agency can help you find the perfect position for your unique requirements.
A travel nurse job allows a qualified nurse to meet new people, work in new healthcare facilities, and earn an impressive wage in the process. Whether you are a certified nursing assistant, licensed vocational nurse, LPN, or RN, there are plenty of travel nursing jobs for your specialty.
Just a few cities we’ve placed travelers: Fort Worth, Arlington, Odessa, Dallas, Corpus Christi, Wichita Falls, and Austin.
Dallas Museum of Art
Take the DART and check out the art. On Late Night Fridays (the third Friday of the month, excluding December), the Museum is open until midnight.
Dallas Farmers Market
Open in downtown Dallas since 1941, this daily farmers market is the perfect place to score seasonal fruits and vegetables, meat, dairy, honey, and even plants and flowers.
Klyde Warren Park
There are so many activities happening daily at Klyde Warren you can enjoy including: fitness, sports, dance classes, yoga, food trucks, walking trails, and tai chi.
The Perfect Meal
King Ranch Casserole, Barbecue, Fried okra, Pecan Pie.
You'll be in a "Whole Other Country"
Your next travel nursing Texas job is waiting for you. If you’re a travel nurse the opportunities for travel within the state of Texas are endless. Pack your bags, the choice is yours: Big Bend Country, the South Texas Plains, the Gulf Coast, and many other regions. We have placed healthcare professionals in cities from San Diego, New York City to Anchorage. Discover travel assignments we have available today!
Talk Like a Local
Used instead of the terms: soda, pop or soda pop.
“Everything’s bigger in Texas"
They’re not kidding, even if it’s the size of your Coke.
“I’m fixin’ to…”
Getting ready or wanting to do something.
Recruiters You’ll Love
Humble brag alert: Our recruiters have the best reviews in the business. Don’t believe us? See for yourself.
I’ve worked with host as a travel nurse the last 3 years. I couldn’t imagine working with another agency! My recruiter Makena and her assistants Bailey & Danielle have been so helpful and supportive.
Hello everyone, I recently had the pleasure of experiencing the top-tier professionalism and exceptional communication at Host Healthcare Agency. My recruiters (Shelby B, and Kaytlin C) From the moment I engaged with their staff, it was evident that they prioritize excellence in every aspect of their service. Host Healthcare Agency has exceeded my expectations with their professionalism and outstanding communication.
Host has been great so far. My recruiter Kelly it’s amazing, she has been talking to me for over a year even I didn’t get a contract with her until recently. She is patient and has worked really hard to get me a contract on my conditions. I am starting my second contract with them and will definitely recommend.
Already have a Host Healthcare profile? Log In to view all job details
- CT Technologist 13 Weeks Days, Mids, Nights Estimated Total Pay $2,572.21 - $2,751.00 /wk*
*Includes estimated wage of $18.55 - $25.55/hr and non-taxable benefits if eligible
- Vascular/ECHO Technologist 13 Weeks Days, Variable Estimated Total Pay $2,547.86 - $2,726.65 /wk*
*Includes estimated wage of $36.46 - $43.46/hr and non-taxable benefits if eligible
- Cath Lab Tech 13 Weeks Days Estimated Total Pay $2,485.39 - $2,638.41 /wk*
*Includes estimated wage of $18.00 - $25.00/hr and non-taxable benefits if eligible
- RN 13 Weeks Nights Estimated Total Pay $2,482.34 - $2,635.36 /wk*
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist 13 Weeks Days Estimated Total Pay $2,453.43 - $2,632.22 /wk*
*Includes estimated wage of $58.81 - $65.81/hr and non-taxable benefits if eligible
- CT Technologist 13 Weeks Nights Estimated Total Pay $2,453.43 - $2,632.22 /wk*
*Includes estimated wage of $29.76 - $36.76/hr and non-taxable benefits if eligible
Get tips from the Host Healthcare community
Conflict Resolution in Nursing
When it comes to the high-stress environment of hospitals, tension can arise, leading to workplace conflict. To arrive at...
Do Nurses Get Pensions?
No matter where you are in your life, it’s never too early to plan for your future. Thinking about...
Working While in Nursing School
Let’s face it: college tuition is expensive. Depending on the school, a Bachelor’s of Science in nursing—the traditional four-year...
Find Yourself with Travel Nursing
If you’re ready for adventure, new challenges, and expanding your horizons, travel nursing is a pursuit worth exploring. Not...
Why PACU Nursing Might Be Right For You
Do you like challenging and rewarding work? Are you interested in higher pay and better hours? Is furthering your...
Start Your Journey Today
Got questions we’ve got answers..
Chat Email Give Us A Call