Statistics and Probability Worksheets
Welcome to the statistics and probability page at Math-Drills.com where there is a 100% chance of learning something! This page includes Statistics worksheets including collecting and organizing data, measures of central tendency (mean, median, mode and range) and probability.
Students spend their lives collecting, organizing, and analyzing data, so why not teach them a few skills to help them on their way. Data management is probably best done on authentic tasks that will engage students in their own learning. They can collect their own data on topics that interest them. For example, have you ever wondered if everyone shares the same taste in music as you? Perhaps a survey, a couple of graphs and a few analysis sentences will give you an idea.
Statistics has applications in many different fields of study. Budding scientists, stock market brokers, marketing geniuses, and many other pursuits will involve managing data on a daily basis. Teaching students critical thinking skills related to analyzing data they are presented will enable them to make crucial and informed decisions throughout their lives.
Probability is a topic in math that crosses over to several other skills such as decimals, percents, multiplication, division, fractions, etc. Probability worksheets will help students to practice all of these skills with a chance of success!
Most Popular Statistics and Probability Worksheets this Week
Mean, Median, Mode and Range Worksheets
Calculating the mean, median, mode and range are staples of the upper elementary math curriculum. Here you will find worksheets for practicing the calculation of mean, median, mode and range. In case you're not familiar with these concepts, here is how to calculate each one. To calculate the mean, add all of the numbers in the set together and divide that sum by the number of numbers in the set. To calculate the median, first arrange the numbers in order, then locate the middle number. In sets where there are an even number of numbers, calculate the mean of the two middle numbers. To calculate the mode, look for numbers that repeat. If there is only one of each number, the set has no mode. If there are doubles of two different numbers and there are more numbers in the set, the set has two modes. If there are triples of three different numbers and there are more numbers in the set, the set has three modes, and so on. The range is calculated by subtracting the least number from the greatest number.
Note that all of the measures of central tendency are included on each page, but you don't need to assign them all if you aren't working on them all. If you're only working on mean, only assign students to calculate the mean.
In order to determine the median, it is necessary to have your numbers sorted. It is also helpful in determining the mode and range. To expedite the process, these first worksheets include the lists of numbers already sorted.
- Calculating Mean, Median, Mode and Range from Sorted Lists Sets of 5 Numbers from 1 to 10 Sets of 5 Numbers from 10 to 99 Sets of 5 Numbers from 100 to 999 Sets of 10 Numbers from 1 to 10 Sets of 10 Numbers from 10 to 99 Sets of 10 Numbers from 100 to 999 Sets of 20 Numbers from 10 to 99 Sets of 15 Numbers from 100 to 999
Normally, data does not come in a sorted list, so these worksheets are a little more realistic. To find some of the statistics, it will be easier for students to put the numbers in order first.
- Calculating Mean, Median, Mode and Range from Unsorted Lists Sets of 5 Numbers from 1 to 10 Sets of 5 Numbers from 10 to 99 Sets of 5 Numbers from 100 to 999 Sets of 10 Numbers from 1 to 10 Sets of 10 Numbers from 10 to 99 Sets of 10 Numbers from 100 to 999 Sets of 20 Numbers from 10 to 99 Sets of 15 Numbers from 100 to 999
Collecting and Organizing Data
Teaching students how to collect and organize data enables them to develop skills that will enable them to study topics in statistics with more confidence and deeper understanding.
- Constructing Line Plots from Small Data Sets Construct Line Plots with Smaller Numbers and Lines with Ticks Provided (Small Data Set) Construct Line Plots with Smaller Numbers and Lines Only Provided (Small Data Set) Construct Line Plots with Smaller Numbers (Small Data Set) Construct Line Plots with Larger Numbers and Lines with Ticks Provided (Small Data Set) Construct Line Plots with Larger Numbers and Lines Only Provided (Small Data Set) Construct Line Plots with Larger Numbers (Small Data Set)
- Constructing Line Plots from Larger Data Sets Construct Line Plots with Smaller Numbers and Lines with Ticks Provided Construct Line Plots with Smaller Numbers and Lines Only Provided Construct Line Plots with Smaller Numbers Construct Line Plots with Larger Numbers and Lines with Ticks Provided Construct Line Plots with Larger Numbers and Lines Only Provided Construct Line Plots with Larger Numbers
Interpreting and Analyzing Data
Answering questions about graphs and other data helps students build critical thinking skills. Standard questions include determining the minimum, maximum, range, count, median, mode, and mean.
- Answering Questions About Stem-and-Leaf Plots Stem-and-Leaf Plots with about 25 data points Stem-and-Leaf Plots with about 50 data points Stem-and-Leaf Plots with about 100 data points
- Answering Questions About Line Plots Line Plots with Smaller Data Sets and Smaller Numbers Line Plots with Smaller Data Sets and Larger Numbers Line Plots with Larger Data Sets and Smaller Numbers Line Plots with Larger Data Sets and Larger Numbers
- Answering Questions About Broken-Line Graphs Answer Questions About Broken-Line Graphs
- Answering Questions About Circle Graphs Circle Graph Questions (Color Version) Circle Graph Questions (Black and White Version) Circle Graphs No Questions (Color Version) Circle Graphs No Questions (Black and White Version)
- Answering Questions About Pictographs Answer Questions About Pictographs
- Calculating Probabilities with Dice Sum of Two Dice Probabilities Sum of Two Dice Probabilities (with table)
Spinners can be used for probability experiments or for theoretical probability. Students should intuitively know that a number that is more common on a spinner will come up more often. Spinning 100 or more times and tallying the results should get them close to the theoretical probability. The more sections there are, the more spins will be needed.
- Calculating Probabilities with Number Spinners Number Spinner Probability (4 Sections) Number Spinner Probability (5 Sections) Number Spinner Probability (6 Sections) Number Spinner Probability (7 Sections) Number Spinner Probability (8 Sections) Number Spinner Probability (9 Sections) Number Spinner Probability (10 Sections) Number Spinner Probability (11 Sections) Number Spinner Probability (12 Sections)
Non-numerical spinners can be used for experimental or theoretical probability. There are basic questions on every version with a couple extra questions on the A and B versions. Teachers and students can make up other questions to ask and conduct experiments or calculate the theoretical probability. Print copies for everyone or display on an interactive white board.
- Probability with Single-Event Spinners Animal Spinner Probability ( 4 Sections) Animal Spinner Probability ( 5 Sections) Animal Spinner Probability ( 10 Sections) Letter Spinner Probability ( 4 Sections) Letter Spinner Probability ( 5 Sections) Letter Spinner Probability ( 10 Sections) Color Spinner Probability ( 4 Sections) Color Spinner Probability ( 5 Sections) Color Spinner Probability ( 10 Sections)
- Probability with Multi-Event Spinners Animal/Letter Combined Spinner Probability ( 4 Sections) Animal/Letter Combined Spinner Probability ( 5 Sections) Animal/Letter Combined Spinner Probability ( 10 Sections) Animal/Letter/Color Combined Spinner Probability ( 4 Sections) Animal/Letter/Color Combined Spinner Probability ( 5 Sections) Animal/Letter/Color Combined Spinner Probability ( 10 Sections)
Visual maths worksheets, each maths worksheet is differentiated and visual.
GCSE Year 10 Maths Worksheets
Maths Worksheets / Year 10 Maths Worksheets
A superb range of maths worksheets for secondary school children in year 10 (aged 14-15). Cazoom Maths is a trusted provider of maths worksheets for secondary school children. Our mathematics resources are perfect for use in the classroom or for additional home learning. Our year 10 maths worksheets are the ideal resource for students in their first year of studying for GCSE maths. Our maths worksheets are used by over 30,000 teachers, parents and schools around the world and we are a Times Educational Supplement recommended resource for helping key stage 3 and key stage 4 students learn mathematics.
Get 30 of our favourite Maths worksheets in your inbox now!
Maths worksheets for year 10 students.
Try some free sample year 10 maths worksheets
Outstanding Year 10 Maths Worksheets
- Separate answers are included to make marking easy and quick.
- Over 300 pages of the highest quality year 10 maths worksheets.
- Each worksheet is differentiated, including a progressive level of difficulty as the worksheet continues.
- Single user licence for parents or teachers. Separate school licences are also available.
- Single digital pdf download, with worksheets organised into high level chapters of Algebra, Statistics, Number and Geometry, and further by subtopics. See below for the extensive range of sheets included.
- Free Scheme of Work included, showing all worksheets included in the download and the relevant GCSE grade and GCSE Tier.
List of Topics
Our Year 10 printable maths worksheets cover the full range of topics. See below the list of topics covered. All our maths worksheets can be accessed here .
- Expanding Brackets
- Linear Functions
- Quadratic and Cubic Functions
- Real Life Graphs
- Rearranging Equations
- Solving Equations
- Fractions Decimals Percentages
- Types of Number
- Area and Perimeter
- Bearings Scale and Loci
- Compound Measures
- Lines and Angles
- Similarity and Congruence
- Volume and Surface Area
- Cumulative Frequency and Box Plots
- Mean Median Mode
- Pie Charts and Bar Charts
- Stem-and-Leaf Diagrams
- Surveys and Sampling
- Two-Way Tables and Pictograms
Get 20 FREE MATHS WORKSHEETS
Fill out the form below to get 20 FREE maths worksheets!
CBSE NCERT Solutions
NCERT and CBSE Solutions for free
Class 10 Mathematics Statistics Worksheets
We have provided below free printable Class 10 Mathematics Statistics Worksheets for Download in PDF. The worksheets have been designed based on the latest NCERT Book for Class 10 Mathematics Statistics . These Worksheets for Grade 10 Mathematics Statistics cover all important topics which can come in your standard 10 tests and examinations. Free printable worksheets for CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Statistics , school and class assignments, and practice test papers have been designed by our highly experienced class 10 faculty. You can free download CBSE NCERT printable worksheets for Mathematics Statistics Class 10 with solutions and answers. All worksheets and test sheets have been prepared by expert teachers as per the latest Syllabus in Mathematics Statistics Class 10. Students can click on the links below and download all Pdf worksheets for Mathematics Statistics class 10 for free. All latest Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 10 Mathematics Statistics Worksheets with Answers and test papers are given below.
Mathematics Statistics Class 10 Worksheets Pdf Download
Here we have the biggest database of free CBSE NCERT KVS Worksheets for Class 10 Mathematics Statistics . You can download all free Mathematics Statistics worksheets in Pdf for standard 10th. Our teachers have covered Class 10 important questions and answers for Mathematics Statistics as per the latest curriculum for the current academic year. All test sheets question banks for Class 10 Mathematics Statistics and CBSE Worksheets for Mathematics Statistics Class 10 will be really useful for Class 10 students to properly prepare for the upcoming tests and examinations. Class 10th students are advised to free download in Pdf all printable workbooks given below.
Topicwise Worksheets for Class 10 Mathematics Statistics Download in Pdf
Advantages of Solving Class 10 Mathematics Statistics Worksheets
- As we have the best collection of Mathematics Statistics worksheets for Grade 10, you will be able to find important questions which will come in your class tests and examinations.
- You will be able to revise all important and difficult topics given in your CBSE Mathematics Statistics textbooks for Class 10 .
- All Mathematics Statistics worksheets for standard 10 have been provided with solutions. You will be able to solve them yourself and them compare with the answers provided by our teachers.
- Class 10 Students studying in per CBSE, NCERT and KVS schools will be able to free download all Mathematics Statistics chapter wise assgnments and worksheets for free in Pdf
- Class 10 Mathematics Statistics Workbook will help to enhance and improve subject knowledge which will help to get more marks in exams
Frequently Asked Questions by Class 10 Mathematics Statistics students
At https://www.cbsencertsolutions.com, we have provided the biggest database of free worksheets for Mathematics Statistics Class 10 which you can download in Pdf
We provide here Standard 10 Mathematics Statistics chapter-wise worksheets which can be easily downloaded in Pdf format for free.
You can click on the links above and get worksheets for Mathematics Statistics in Grade 10, all topic-wise question banks with solutions have been provided here. You can click on the links to download in Pdf.
We have provided here subject-wise Mathematics Statistics Grade 10 question banks, revision notes and questions for all difficult topics, and other study material.
We have provided the best quality question bank for Class 10 for all subjects. You can download them all and use them offline without the internet.
Class 10 French Worksheets
Class 10 Mathematics Real Numbers Worksheets
Class 10 Biology Worksheets
- Number charts
- Skip Counting
- Place Value
- Number Lines
- Word Problems
- Comparing Numbers
- Ordering Numbers
- Odd and Even
- Prime and Composite
- Roman Numerals
- Ordinal Numbers
- In and Out Boxes
- Number System Conversions
- More Number Sense Worksheets
- Size Comparison
- Measuring Length
- Metric Unit Conversion
- Customary Unit Conversion
- More Measurement Worksheets
- Writing Checks
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Tally Marks
- Mean, Median, Mode, Range
- Mean Absolute Deviation
- Stem-and-leaf Plot
- Box-and-whisker Plot
- Permutation and Combination
- Venn Diagram
- More Statistics Worksheets
- Shapes - 2D
- Shapes - 3D
- Lines, Rays and Line Segments
- Points, Lines and Planes
- Ordered Pairs
- Midpoint Formula
- Distance Formula
- Parallel, Perpendicular and Intersecting Lines
- Scale Factor
- Surface Area
- Pythagorean Theorem
- More Geometry Worksheets
- Converting between Fractions and Decimals
- Significant Figures
- Convert between Fractions, Decimals, and Percents
- Direct and Inverse Variation
- Order of Operations
- Squaring Numbers
- Square Roots
- Scientific Notations
- Speed, Distance, and Time
- Absolute Value
- More Pre-Algebra Worksheets
- Translating Algebraic Phrases
- Evaluating Algebraic Expressions
- Simplifying Algebraic Expressions
- Algebraic Identities
- Quadratic Equations
- Systems of Equations
- Sequence and Series
- Complex Numbers
- More Algebra Worksheets
- Math Workbooks
- English Language Arts
- Summer Review Packets
- Social Studies
- Holidays and Events
- Worksheets >
Statistics and Data Analysis Worksheets
The key to growth is to bring order to chaos. Learn to organize data with the statistics worksheets here featuring exercises to present data in visually appealing pictographs, line graphs, bar graphs and more. Determine the mean, median, mode and also find worksheets on permutation, combination, probability and factorials to mention a few.
List of Statistics and Data Analysis Worksheets
- Average or Mean
- Mean, Median, Mode and Range
- Stem and Leaf Plot
- Box and Whisker Plot
Explore the Statistics and Data Analysis Worksheets in Detail
Tally Mark Worksheets
Let's go back in history and learn a fun way to count with this batch of Tally worksheets, featuring colorful and engaging activities to count and read tally marks, spinner board activities, classifying and counting tally marks, word problems and a lot more.
The assemblage here provides interesting printable pictograph worksheets with themed activities to present or interpret information in the form of pictures. Find tasks like drawing and comprehending a pictograph, counting and grouping pictures with varied levels of difficulty.
Line plot Worksheets
This collection of line plot worksheets provides plenty of engaging activities that emphasize on making, comprehending and interpreting line plots and also provide ideas for surveys. Templates are included for children to take up surveys of their interest.
Bar graph Worksheets
The meticulously designed bar graph worksheets here, grab the attention of the learners with colorful pictures and interesting themes. Learn to draw and read bar graphs, double bar graphs, write titles, label axis, make a scale and represent data as bar graphs to mention a few.
Line graph Worksheets
Build your skills with this set of line graph worksheets to analyze and interpret line graphs. Enrich your knowledge with activities like drawing line graphs, interpreting line graphs, double line graphs with appropriate scales, titles and labelled axis.
Pie graph Worksheets
Focusing on pie graphs or circle graphs, these printable worksheets involve exercises to observe, visualize and comprehend pie graphs, convert percentages, whole numbers, fractions to pie graphs and vice-versa, drawing pie graphs with 30° increment, using a protractor to draw a pie graph and a lot more.
Average or Mean Worksheets
Check out this extensive range of mean worksheets encompassing exercises to find the arithmetic mean of whole numbers and decimals with varied levels of difficulty, calculate the mean with practical units, find the average and more.
Mean, Median, Mode and Range Worksheets
This array of mean, median, mode worksheets covers the most important aspect of statistics, comprising exercises to determine the mean, median, mode, average, quartiles and range to mention a few. Interesting word problems to apply the concept have also been enclosed.
Mean Absolute Deviation Worksheets
This collection of mean absolute deviation (MAD) worksheets comprises exercises in tabular format and as word problems involving 2-digit, 3-digit and decimal data values. Find the mean, absolute deviation and average absolute deviation using the mean absolute deviation formula. Learn comparing two data sets as well.
Stem and Leaf Plot Worksheets
The stem and leaf plot worksheets here offer an innovative way to organize and plot data. Consisting of umpteen exercises like making and interpreting Stem and Leaf plots, back to back plots, truncate and round off to make a plot, the worksheets help in visualizing the distribution of data.
Box and Whisker Plot Worksheets
Utilize this assemblage of box and whisker plot worksheets to make and interpret box and whisker plots and to summarize a set of data. A wide range of exercises to find the five number summary, quartiles, range, inter-quartile range, outliers and word problems have been included here.
Venn Diagram Worksheets
Learn to interpret and create Venn diagrams with a variety of exercises in two or three sets, shade the union or intersection, name the shaded portions, write the set notations, complete the Venn diagram and more.
This collection of factorial worksheets introduces factorials and encompasses ample exercises to write the factorial in a product form or vice-versa, simplify and evaluate factorial expressions to hone your skills.
Figure out the possible ways of arranging a list of objects or events with this exclusive set of Permutation worksheets; packed with intriguing exercises such as listing the number of permutations, finding the number of unique permutations, evaluating expressions and solving equations involving permutations.
This cluster of combination worksheets deals solely with exercises involving combination, like listing out the combinations, finding the number of combinations, evaluating and solving combinations. Real-world scenarios and a multitude of exercises help students master combinations with ease.
Access a vast collection of probability worksheets involving exercises on probability, covering varied levels of difficulty. Find exercises to identify the sample space, likely and unlikely outcomes of an event, spinner problems, probability with single and double coins, pair of dice, deck of cards to mention a few.
Become a Member
Copyright © 2024 - Math Worksheets 4 Kids
Year 10 - Statistics
Every time you click the New Worksheet button, you will get a brand new printable PDF worksheet on Statistics . You can choose to include answers and step-by-step solutions.
Unlimited Online Practice
Unlimited adaptive online practice on Statistics . Practice that feels like play! Get shields, trophies, certificates and scores. Master Statistics as you play.
Unlimited Online Tests
Take unlimited online tests on Statistics . Get instant scores and step-by-step solutions on submission. Make sure you always get your answers right in Statistics .
Statistics - Questions on Mean, Mode and Median
- Home |
- About |
- Contact Us |
- Privacy |
- Copyright |
- Shop |
- 🔍 Search Site
- All Generated Sheets
- Place Value Generated Sheets
- Addition Generated Sheets
- Subtraction Generated Sheets
- Multiplication Generated Sheets
- Division Generated Sheets
- Money Generated Sheets
- Negative Numbers Generated Sheets
- Fraction Generated Sheets
- Place Value Zones
- Number Bonds
- Addition & Subtraction
- Times Tables
- Fraction & Percent Zones
- All Calculators
- Fraction Calculators
- Percent calculators
- Area & Volume Calculators
- Age Calculator
- Height Calculator
- Roman Numeral Calculator
- Coloring Pages
- Fun Math Sheets
- Math Puzzles
- Mental Math Sheets
- Online Times Tables
- Online Addition & Subtraction
- Math Grab Packs
- All Math Quizzes
- 1st Grade Quizzes
- 2nd Grade Quizzes
- 3rd Grade Quizzes
- 4th Grade Quizzes
- 5th Grade Quizzes
- 6th Grade Math Quizzes
- Place Value
- Rounding Numbers
- Comparing Numbers
- Number Lines
- Prime Numbers
- Negative Numbers
- Roman Numerals
- Add & Subtract
- Fraction Worksheets
- Learning Fractions
- Fraction Printables
- Percent Worksheets & Help
- All Geometry
- 2d Shapes Worksheets
- 3d Shapes Worksheets
- Shape Properties
- Geometry Cheat Sheets
- Printable Shapes
- Math Conversion
- Statistics Worksheets
- Bar Graph Worksheets
- Venn Diagrams
- All Word Problems
- Finding all possibilities
- Logic Problems
- Ratio Word Problems
- All UK Maths Sheets
- Year 1 Maths Worksheets
- Year 2 Maths Worksheets
- Year 3 Maths Worksheets
- Year 4 Maths Worksheets
- Year 5 Maths Worksheets
- Year 6 Maths Worksheets
- All AU Maths Sheets
- Kindergarten Maths Australia
- Year 1 Maths Australia
- Year 2 Maths Australia
- Year 3 Maths Australia
- Year 4 Maths Australia
- Year 5 Maths Australia
- Meet the Sallies
Statistics Worksheets Hub Page
Welcome to our Statistics Worksheets hub page.
Here you will find links to lots of data handling and analysis worksheet webpages, which will help your child become more confident in handling and interpreting a range of data.
Why not take a look at some of our bar graph worksheets, or have a go at some of our Mean, Median and Mode sheets?
We also have a selection of venn diagram and line graph worksheets.
- This page contains links to other Math webpages where you will find a range of activities and resources.
- If you can't find what you are looking for, try searching the site using the Google search box at the top of each page.
Resources by Grade
1st Grade Statistics
2nd grade statistics, 3rd grade statistics, 4th grade statistics, 5th grade statistics, 6th grade statistics.
Resources by Topic
- Tally Charts
- Line Graphs
- Mode, Median, Mean and Range
- Box Plots & Dot Plots
Resources Indexed by Grade
- Tally Chart Worksheets
- Bar Graphs First Grade
- Line Plots 2nd Grade
- Bar Graphs 2nd Grade
- Venn Diagram Worksheets 2nd Grade
- Line Plot Worksheets 3rd grade
- Bar Graph Worksheets 3rd grade
- Line Graph Worksheets 3rd Grade
- Venn Diagram Worksheets 3rd Grade
- Line Plots 4th Grade
- Bar Graph Worksheets 4th grade
- 4th Grade Line Graph Worksheets
- Venn Diagram Worksheet 4th Grade
- 3 Circle Venn Diagram Worksheets
- Median Worksheets
- Mean Worksheets
- Mode and Range Worksheets
- Mean Median Mode and Range Worksheets
- Box Plot Worksheets
Here is our selection of tally chart worksheets for 1st and 2nd graders.
These sheets involve counting and recording tallies.
Line Plot Worksheets
These worksheets involve creating and interpreting a range of line plots.
Here you will find our range of statistics worksheets involving using bar graphs, picture graphs and line graphs.
There is a wide range of different sheets at each level, and each sheet comes with its own set of answers.
Line Graph Worksheets
Here is our selection of line graph worksheets.
The worksheets on this page involve plotting and analysing a range of line graphs.
Using these sheets will help your child to:
- plot points on a line graph;
- analyse data points on a line graph;
- answer questions involving line graphs.
Venn Diagram Worksheets
Here are our selection of venn diagram worksheets to help you sort a range of different objects.
There are a selection of 2 and 3 circle venn diagram worksheets.
Our worksheets cover sorting animals and people, to sorting shapes and numbers.
- What is a venn diagram page
Mode, Mean, Median and Range
Find links to our Median worksheets below.
Using this webapge will help you to:
- find the median of a set of data;
- find the median of both odd and even numbers of data points;
- show you worked examples of how to find the median.
Find links to our Mean worksheets below.
Using these sheets will help you to:
- find the mean of up to 5 numbers;
- find the mean of a range of numbers, including negative numbers and decimals;
- find a missing data point when the mean is given.
Find links to our Mode and Range worksheets below.
- find the mode of a list of numbers numbers;
- find the range of a list of numbers;
- see worked examples of how to find the mode and range of a set of data.
The sheets in this section will help you to find the mean, median, mode and range of a set of numbers, including negative numbers and decimals.
There are easier sheets involving fewer data points, and harder ones with more data points.
- Lower Quartile and Upper Quartile Support Page
Box Plot & Dot Plots
Here are our selection of box plot worksheets to help you practice creating and interpreting box plots.
- What is a Box Plot?
- Dot Plot Worksheets
These worksheets will help you to create and interpret a range of dot plots.
How to Print or Save these sheets 🖶
Need help with printing or saving? Follow these 3 steps to get your worksheets printed perfectly!
- How to Print support
Return from Statistics Worksheets to Math Salamanders Homepage
The Math Salamanders hope you enjoy using these free printable Math worksheets and all our other Math games and resources.
We welcome any comments about our site or worksheets on the Facebook comments box at the bottom of every page.
TOP OF PAGE
© 2010-2024 Math Salamanders Limited. All Rights Reserved.
- Copyright Policy
- Art & Design
- Design & Technology
- Physical Education
- Foreign Languages
- Greater Than Less Than
- Place Value
- 1st Grade Reading
- 2nd Grade Reading
- 3rd Grade Reading
- Cursive Writing
Year 10 Statistics
Showing top 8 worksheets in the category - Year 10 Statistics .
Some of the worksheets displayed are Grade 10 statistics, Work extra examples, Year 10 mathematics 2008, Grade 11 mathematics practice test, Athematics year 10, Chapter ten data analysis statistics and probability, Grade 9 statistics and probability resource, Mean median mode and range a.
Once you find your worksheet, click on pop-out icon or print icon to worksheet to print or download. Worksheet will open in a new window. You can & download or print using the browser document reader options.
1. GRADE 10 Statistics -
2. worksheet extra examples, 3. year 10 mathematics, 2008, 4. grade 11 mathematics practice test, 5. athematics year 10 -, 6. chapter ten: data analysis, statistics, and probability ..., 7. grade 9 statistics and probability resource, 8. mean, median, mode, and range (a) -.
| Home Page | Order Maths Software | About the Series | Maths Software Tutorials | | Year 7 Maths Software | Year 8 Maths Software | Year 9 Maths Software | Year 10 Maths Software | | Homework Software | Tutor Software | Maths Software Platform | Trial Maths Software | | Feedback | About mathsteacher.com.au | Terms and Conditions | Our Policies | Links | Contact |
Copyright © 2000-2022 mathsteacher.com Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. Australian Business Number 53 056 217 611
Copyright instructions for educational institutions
Please read the Terms and Conditions of Use of this Website and our Privacy and Other Policies . If you experience difficulties when using this Website, tell us through the feedback form or by phoning the contact telephone number.
- school Campus Bookshelves
- menu_book Bookshelves
- perm_media Learning Objects
- login Login
- how_to_reg Request Instructor Account
- hub Instructor Commons
- Download Page (PDF)
- Download Full Book (PDF)
- Periodic Table
- Physics Constants
- Scientific Calculator
- Reference & Cite
- Tools expand_more
selected template will load here
This action is not available.
Worksheets- Introductory Statistics
- Last updated
- Save as PDF
- Page ID 1329
The LibreTexts worksheets are documents with questions or exercises for students to complete and record answers and are intended to help a student become proficient in a particular skill that was taught to them in class.
- 1.1.1: Central Limit Theorem- Cookie Recipes (Worksheet) The student will demonstrate and compare properties of the central limit theorem.
- 1.1.2: Central Limit Theorem- Pocket Change (Worksheet) The student will demonstrate and compare properties of the central limit theorem.
- 1.1.3: Chi-Square - Goodness-of-Fit (Worksheet) The student will evaluate data collected to determine if they fit either the uniform or exponential distributions.
- 1.1.4: Chi-Square - Test of Independence (Worksheet) The student will evaluate if there is a significant relationship between favorite type of snack and gender.
- 1.1.5: Confidence Interval- Home Costs (Worksheet) The student will calculate the 90% confidence interval for the mean cost of a home in the area in which this school is located. The student will interpret confidence intervals. The student will determine the effects of changing conditions on the confidence interval.
- 1.1.6: Confidence Interval- Place of Birth (Worksheet) The student will calculate the 90% confidence interval for the mean cost of a home in the area in which this school is located. The student will interpret confidence intervals. The student will determine the effects of changing conditions on the confidence interval.
- 1.1.7: Confidence Interval- Women's Heights (Worksheet) The student will calculate a 90% confidence interval using the given data. The student will determine the relationship between the confidence level and the percentage of constructed intervals that contain the population mean.
- 1.1.8: Continuous Distribution (Worksheet) The student will calculate a 90% confidence interval using the given data. The student will determine the relationship between the confidence level and the percentage of constructed intervals that contain the population mean.
- 1.1.9: Data Collection Experiment (Worksheet) The student will demonstrate the systematic sampling technique. The student will construct relative frequency tables. The student will interpret results and their differences from different data groupings.
- 1.1.10: Descriptive Statistics (Worksheet) The student will construct a histogram and a box plot. The student will calculate univariate statistics. The student will examine the graphs to interpret what the data implies.
- 1.1.11: Discrete Distribution- Lucky Dice Experiment (Worksheet) The student will construct a histogram and a box plot. The student will calculate univariate statistics. The student will examine the graphs to interpret what the data implies.
- 1.1.12: Discrete Distribution- Playing Card Experiment (Worksheet) The student will compare empirical data and a theoretical distribution to determine if an everyday experiment fits a discrete distribution. The student will demonstrate an understanding of long-term probabilities.
- 1.1.13: Hypothesis Testing for Two Means and Two Proportions (Worksheet) The student will select the appropriate distributions to use in each case. The student will conduct hypothesis tests and interpret the results.
- 1.1.14: Hypothesis Testing of a Single Mean and Single Proportion (Worksheet) A statistics Worksheet: The student will select the appropriate distributions to use in each case. The student will conduct hypothesis tests and interpret the results.
- 1.1.15: Normal Distribution- Lap Times (Worksheet) The student will compare and contrast empirical data and a theoretical distribution to determine if Terry Vogel's lap times fit a continuous distribution.
- 1.1.16: Normal Distribution- Pinkie Length (Worksheet) The student will compare empirical data and a theoretical distribution to determine if data from the experiment follow a continuous distribution.
- 1.1.17: One-Way ANOVA (Worksheet) The student will conduct a simple one-way ANOVA test involving three variables
- 1.1.18: Probability Topics (Worksheet) The student will use theoretical and empirical methods to estimate probabilities. The student will appraise the differences between the two estimates. The student will demonstrate an understanding of long-term relative frequencies.
- 1.1.19: Regression- Distance from School (Worksheet) The student will calculate and construct the line of best fit between two variables. The student will evaluate the relationship between two variables to determine if that relationship is significant.
- 1.1.20: Regression- Fuel Efficiency (Worksheet) The student will calculate and construct the line of best fit between two variables. The student will evaluate the relationship between two variables to determine if that relationship is significant.
- 1.1.21: Regression- Textbook Costs (Worksheet) The student will calculate and construct the line of best fit between two variables. The student will evaluate the relationship between two variables to determine if that relationship is significant.
- 1.1.22: Sampling Experiment (Worksheet) The student will demonstrate the simple random, systematic, stratified, and cluster sampling techniques. The student will explain the details of each procedure used.
- printable worksheets
- cool math games
- fun math projects
- math tutorials
- games & puzzles
MATH PROBLEMS & WORKSHEETS
- Numeracy Worksheets
- Algebra Worksheets
- Measurement Worksheets
- Geometry Worksheets
- Trigonometry Worksheets
- Statistics Worksheets
You are welcome to copy the worksheets and lesson plans here for classroom use.
Statistics Worksheets & Problems
printable worksheets > statistics worksheets
Page updated : 12 March 2018
Statistics is the study of analysing data, particularly large quantities of data. By analysing data statisticians hope to be able to draw conclusions or make predictions.
High school math students can use these statistics problems for study purposes. High School Teachers - you're welcome to copy these worksheets for classroom use. Parents - if you'd like to help your child learn math we suggest you start with our math tutorial section before returning to use these worksheets.
Click on any heading to view the worksheet. All worksheets are printable, either as a .gif or .pdf.
A note about year levels
Where appropriate each worksheet is given a year level that it is applicable to. As we're all in different countries the year level corresponds to the number of years at school. So, for example, a worksheet for Year 11 is for students in their 11th year of school. Worksheets for earlier or later years may still be suitable for you.
Please note : This is a free service and these worksheets are supplied on 'as is' basis. We will not enter into any correspondence on the content of the worksheets, errors, answers or tuition.
Printable Math Worksheets & Problems | Cool Math Games | Fun Math Projects | Math Review & Tutorials | High School Math Games & Puzzles | Shop
© Copyright 2000 to 2018 Funmaths.com. All rights reserved.
All effort has been made to source copyright material. If appropriate acknowledgement of copyright material has not been made we would like to rectify this. Please contact us .
Year 10 Student Resources
Year 10 Booklet
Year 10 Video Tutorials
Video tutorials for the content covering year 10 maths.
Year 10 Half Term Test Revision
Topic checklists, revision worksheets, mathswatch playlists, and youtube revision videos.
Year 10 End of Year Exam Revision
Topic checklist, revision worksheets, mathswatch playlist, and youtube revision revision videos.
Free Printable Statistics and Probabilities Worksheets for 10th Year
Statistics and Probabilities: Discover a vast collection of free printable math worksheets for Year 10 students, created by Quizizz. Enhance your students' learning experience with these comprehensive resources.
10th - 12th
10th - 11th
Explore Statistics and Probabilities Worksheets by Grades
Explore other subject worksheets for year 10.
- social studies
Explore printable Statistics and Probabilities worksheets for 10th Year
Statistics and Probabilities worksheets for Year 10 are essential resources for teachers who aim to enhance their students' understanding of these critical mathematical concepts. These worksheets provide a variety of exercises, problems, and activities that cover topics such as data analysis, measures of central tendency, probability distributions, and hypothesis testing. By incorporating these Year 10 Math worksheets into their lesson plans, teachers can ensure that students develop a strong foundation in statistics and probabilities, which will be crucial for their success in advanced math courses and real-world applications. Furthermore, these worksheets can be easily customized to cater to the specific needs of individual students, making them an invaluable tool for educators who strive to provide personalized learning experiences. Statistics and Probabilities worksheets for Year 10 are, therefore, a must-have for any teacher looking to elevate their students' mathematical prowess.
Quizizz, a popular online platform for creating and sharing quizzes, offers a wide range of resources, including Statistics and Probabilities worksheets for Year 10 Math. Teachers can leverage Quizizz to create engaging and interactive quizzes that complement their worksheets, allowing students to practice and reinforce their understanding of statistical concepts and probability theories. Additionally, Quizizz provides valuable insights into students' performance, enabling teachers to identify areas where students may need additional support or resources. With its vast library of quizzes and worksheets, Quizizz is an excellent resource for educators who want to provide their Year 10 students with a comprehensive and engaging learning experience in statistics and probabilities. By incorporating Quizizz into their teaching strategies, teachers can ensure that their students are well-prepared for success in higher-level math courses and beyond.