- Business Plan for Investors
- Bank/SBA Business Plan
- Strategic/Operational Business Plan
- L1 Visa Business Plan
- E1 Treaty Trader Visa Business Plan
- E2 Treaty Investor Visa Business Plan
- EB-1 Business Plan
- EB-2 NIW Business Plan
- EB-5 Business Plan
- Innovator Founder Visa Business Plan
- Start-Up Visa Business Plan
- Expansion Worker Visa Business Plan
- Manitoba MPNP Visa Business Plan
- Nova Scotia NSNP Visa Business Plan
- British Columbia BC PNP Visa Business Plan
- Self-Employed Visa Business Plan
- OINP Entrepreneur Stream Business Plan
- LMIA Owner Operator Business Plan
- ICT Work Permit Business Plan
- LMIA Mobility Program – C11 Entrepreneur Business Plan
- USMCA (ex-NAFTA) Business Plan
- Franchise Business Plan
- Landlord business plan
- Nonprofit Start-Up Business Plan
- USDA Business Plan
- Cannabis business plan
- Ecommerce business plan
- Online boutique business plan
- Mobile application business plan
- Daycare business plan
- Restaurant business plan
- Food delivery business plan
- Real estate business plan
- Business Continuity Plan
- Buy Side Due Diligence Services
- ICO whitepaper
- ICO consulting services
- Confidential Information Memorandum
- Private Placement Memorandum
- Feasibility study
- How it works
- Business Plan Examples
Sushi Restaurant Business Plan
What is a Business Plan for a Japanese Restaurant?
A business plan lays out all parts of your restaurant’s idea and strategy. It looks at the market, makes financial forecasts, and describes daily operations. A good business plan is the base for opening and running a successful sushi restaurant.
Why Do You Need a Sample and Template for a Sushi Restaurant Business Plan?
Using a sample and template can make writing a sushi restaurant business plan easier. A sample shows an example of a finished plan to use for reference. A template provides an outline to follow and fill in with your details. They help you:
- Save time by using an existing format
- Avoid mistakes by covering all sections
- Learn from the best practices of successful restaurants
- Customize the plan for your specific needs
You can find samples and templates online or in books. However, it’s best to customize them to your needs and situation.
The key sections in a sushi restaurant business plan are outlined below.
1. Executive Summary
A new sushi hot spot, Sushi Station , will soon open its doors near Bryant Park in Midtown Manhattan. Offering fresh sushi at affordable prices, this modern yet inviting restaurant aims to be a go-to lunch and dinner destination for neighborhood professionals.
What makes Sushi Station stand out:
- A one-of-a-kind menu with both classic and innovative sushi rolls, including sushi burritos wrapped in soy paper
- A fun conveyor belt system for quick self-service dining
- Convenient online ordering for takeout and delivery ( food delivery service business plan ) right to your door
- A rewards program offering loyal customers special discounts and free items
The owner, Alex Hales, is an experienced sushi chef who has worked at renowned New York City restaurants. As executive chef and manager, he will be joined by Robert Ross, an expert sushi maker, as head sushi chef.
2. Company Overview
Sushi Station will open at 123 Main Street in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. Seasoned chef Alex Hales, who has worked at acclaimed New York sushi restaurants, founded Sushi Station to share his passion for sushi.
Sushi Station aims to become the leading sushi restaurant in New York and eventually expand. Its mission is to serve delicious, nutritious sushi quickly and friendly. Sushi Station values quality, service, innovation, and sustainability.
- Attract and retain loyal sushi-loving customers
- Achieve high customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Offer unique traditional and innovative sushi like sushi burritos
- Use fresh, high-quality, local, organic ingredients
- Implement a conveyor belt system for self-service
- Provide online ordering and delivery
- Create a customer loyalty program
- Earn $500,000 in revenue and $100,000 in profit in the first year
- Increase revenue and profit by 10% yearly for the next five years
- Begin franchising and open at least two franchised locations by year five
To help with the franchising process, Sushi Station will work with franchise business plan consultants who can provide expertise on legal requirements, operations, training, marketing and more. This will allow for smooth expansion through franchising.
Sushi Station will register as a New York LLC owned 100% by Alex Hales, who will also be the executive chef and manager. Head sushi chef Robert Ross, an expert sushi maker, will own 10% of Sushi Station as compensation.
3. Industry Analysis
The sushi industry is a segment of the larger restaurant industry.
Research shows that revenue for full-service restaurants grew at a compound annual rate of 0.4% over the past five years, reaching $208.9 billion. It increased by 1.1% in 2023 alone.
A Marketwatch press release stated that the global sushi restaurant market was valued at $18.955 billion in 2021. It is expected to grow at a compound annual rate of 2.23% during the forecast period, reaching $21.638 billion by 2027.
Before opening Sushi Station, owner Alex Hales conducted extensive market research and a feasibility study for restaurant concepts in Manhattan. The study determined there is significant consumer demand and room in the market for a new sushi restaurant with Sushi Station’s proposed concept and competitive advantages.
- Growing demand for healthy, quick, and varied meal options, especially among millennials and Gen Z.
- Rising disposable income and urbanization enable more dining out.
- The growing popularity of Japanese cuisine thanks to media, tourism, and globalization
- Technological innovations such as online ordering and automation are improving efficiency, convenience, and satisfaction.
- High competition from other restaurants offering similar or alternative options.
- Profits are reduced, and risks are increased by the high costs of raw materials, labor, rent, equipment, licenses, and marketing.
- Dependence on suppliers and distributors who may face issues with quality control, food safety, availability, transportation, or natural disasters.
- Stringent government regulations requiring compliance with food safety, hygiene, sanitation, and sustainability standards.
Current and Future Trends
- Plant-based, gluten-free, and low-carb sushi options for specialized diets
- Creative, customized, and fusion sushi varieties
- Sustainable ingredients and eco-friendly packaging
- Digital technologies like QR codes, apps, and social media enhance customer experience
Main Industry Segments
- Full-service sushi restaurants offering diverse menus, table service, and upscale ambiance
- Quick-service sushi spots with smaller menus, counter or self-service, and casual vibes
- Lively sushi bars focused on drinks and small plates
- Delivery and catering services for customized sushi when and where you need it
- Strengths – The sushi industry is buoyed by growing demand, rising disposable incomes, and the global spread of Japanese cuisine.
- Weaknesses – Challenges include the high costs of premium seafood, vulnerable global supply chains, and strict regulations.
- Opportunities – Trends like specialized diets, customization, and new technology present growth potential.
- Threats – Intense competition, operational risks like food safety, and numerous compliance rules could hamper the industry.
Sushi Station’s Position
Sushi Station will stand out as a full-service sushi restaurant providing top-notch, authentic sushi at reasonable prices in a welcoming setting. It will differentiate itself by:
- A prime location near tourist attractions with easy access
- Use of the freshest ingredients and skilled sushi chefs
- Affordable pricing compared to other sushi restaurants
- A varied menu with options for all tastes and diets
- Quick, friendly service with online ordering, delivery, and catering available
4. Customer Analysis
Sushi Station targets busy professionals living and working in Midtown Manhattan who want fresh, healthy food in a convenient location. Alex reviewed several restaurant business plan sample to see how other restaurants structured their customer analysis sections.
- Millennials and Gen Z aged 18-40
- Well-educated, tech-savvy, socially conscious
- High disposable income
- Mostly single or married without children
- Live in apartments/condos near a workplace
- Adventurous and health-conscious eaters
- Interested in trying new and exotic cuisines
- Value freshness, nutrition, and flavor
- Environmentally and ethically aware
- Support local, organic, sustainable businesses
- Prefer sushi for its deliciousness, healthiness, variety, and convenience
- Enjoy sushi restaurant ambiance and service
- Restaurants catering to busy lifestyles and dietary needs
- Fresh, high-quality, affordable sushi
- Convenient location
- Online ordering and delivery
- Innovative sushi creations (sushi burritos, bowls, pizza)
- Loyalty rewards and discounts
- Frequent diners (3+ times per week)
- Lunch/dinner at sushi restaurants or delivery
- Use online platforms to view ratings, photos, recommendations
- Order delivery via apps like Uber Eats, Grubhub
- Spend $15-$20 per person per visit
- Order 2-3 dishes (nigiri, sashimi, rolls, bowls)
- Order drinks (water, tea, soda, sake)
5. Competitive Analysis
Sushi Station will face both direct and indirect competitors in Midtown Manhattan.
Direct competitors are other sushi restaurants offering similar products and services. Some main direct competitors are:
- Sushi Samba – A chain with locations nearby combining Japanese, Brazilian, and Peruvian cuisines. Strengths are brand recognition, diverse menu, and lively atmosphere. Weaknesses are high prices, long waits, and noisy environment.
- Blue Ribbon Sushi – A family-owned restaurant specializing in traditional sushi and sashimi. Strengths are quality ingredients, authentic flavors, and cozy decor. Weaknesses are limited menu, small portions, and lack of online ordering/delivery.
- Haru Sushi – A modern restaurant with sushi, fusion cuisine, and online ordering/delivery. Strengths are convenient location, innovative menu, and technology services. Weaknesses are mediocre service, inconsistent quality, and low loyalty.
Indirect competitors are restaurants offering alternative/substitute products like:
- Chipotle – A chain serving Mexican-inspired fare. Strengths are popularity, affordability, and customization. Weaknesses are health concerns, lack of variety, and environmental issues.
- Sweetgreen – A salad bar chain emphasizing fresh, organic ingredients. Strengths are health, sustainability, and social responsibility. Weaknesses are high prices, long lines, and seasonal availability.
- Dig Inn – A farm-to-table chain with locally sourced dishes. Strengths are freshness, nutrition, and flavor. Weaknesses are limited options, small portions, and a need for more technology services.
To analyze the competitive landscape, Alex reviewed the business plans of other restaurants including taco business plan examples. This helped him identify best practices for assessing direct and indirect competitors in the area.
Sushi Station will have a competitive edge with its unique menu, including classic and creative sushi options. It will also feature a conveyor belt for self-service dining and provide online ordering with delivery. A loyalty program will offer perks to regular customers.
In the first year, Sushi Station forecasts capturing around 10% of the market, serving approximately 50 customers daily. It plans to grow its market share by 2% per year over the next five years by drawing in and keeping customers with its commitment to quality sushi.
6. Marketing Plan
Sushi Station’s marketing strategy focuses on product, price, promotion, and branding.
Product: Sushi Station provides a one-of-a-kind menu with classic sushi alongside innovative creations like sushi burritos. The conveyor belt allows self-service dining from a rotating selection. Online ordering, delivery, and a loyalty program with special deals are also offered.
Price: Pricing at Sushi Station ranges from $15-$20 per person, positioning it as affordable and competitive. Discounts and coupons are available through the loyalty program and referrals.
Place: The Sushi Station restaurant is conveniently located at 123 Main Street in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. This high-visibility spot sees heavy foot traffic from the target audience.
To craft an effective marketing plan, Alex studied various seafood restaurant business plan to understand their branding, promotions, budget allocations, and performance tracking. This provided valuable insights into best practices.
- Advertising: Online – social media ads and posts; Offline – print, flyers, coupons
- Public Relations – Press releases, media interviews, blog articles, podcast appearances, influencer partnerships
- Sales Promotion – Discounts, coupons, free samples, loyalty program perks, gift cards
- Personal Selling – Staff product knowledge, excellent customer service, relationship building with diners
- Name – Simple and memorable
- Logo – A stylized sushi roll conveying freshness and sophistication
- Tagline – “The best place for sushi”
- Design – Modern, minimalist aesthetic with clean lines and elegance
- Tone – Friendly yet professional, passionate about sushi, and innovative
- The best option for sushi lovers
- Top-notch, reasonably-priced sushi
- A contemporary yet welcoming vibe
- It stands out with a one-of-a-kind menu and conveyor belt system
- The marketing budget will be 10% of revenue in year one, decreasing to 5% in the following years
- Budget allocation is 50% for online ads, 30% for offline ads, 10% for PR, and 10% for promotions
- Track KPIs like traffic, engagement, orders, and reviews to measure the effectiveness
7. Operations Plan
The Sushi Station’s operations plan section describes how the sushi restaurant will function daily. It covers the key aspects of the operations, such as:
- Kitchen – Sushi preparation and cooking area with a conveyor belt system, refrigerator, freezer, stove, oven, etc.
- Dining Area – 50 seats, tables, chairs, cashier station, beverage station, music system
- Restrooms – Toilets, sinks, soap, towels, cleaned regularly
- Office – Computer, printer, safe for administrative tasks
Equipment and Supplies
- Knives, plates, utensils, ingredients, beverages, etc.
- Purchased from reputable suppliers for quality and value
- Software system to track stock levels, orders, waste prevention
- Barcode scanners for receiving and using items
- Owner/Manager (Alex Hales) – Oversees operations, manages staff, and finances
- Head Sushi Chef (Robert Ross) – Prepares sushi, manages the kitchen
- 4 Servers – Take orders, serve customers, handle complaints
- 2 Delivery Drivers – Deliver orders using own vehicles
- 1 Cashier – Processes payments, issues receipts
- Orientation – Food safety, policies, and procedures
- On-the-job training – Hands-on experience with equipment and tasks
- Ongoing training – New products, services, performance reviews
- Online and offline methods – Videos, manuals, demonstrations
8. Organization and Management
Sushi Station’s organization and management consists of the following members:
- Owner/manager: Alex Hales
- Head sushi chef: Robert Ross
- Servers: Alice, Bob, Charlie, and David
- Delivery drivers: Eve and Frank
- Cashier: Grace
9. Financial Plan
Sushi Station requires a total investment of $500,000 to start the business. This includes $200,000 from the owners’ funds and a $300,000 bank loan at 10% interest over five years with a 6-month grace period.
An additional $100,000 in operating funds is needed and will be obtained through cash flow plus a $50,000 revolving line of credit from the bank. This credit line has a 12% interest rate over one year, with a 3-month initial grace period.
Revenue will mainly come from dine-in, takeout, delivery, gift card, and catering sales of sushi and beverages. The primary costs are variable, like food, packaging, commissions, and staff wages. Fixed costs include rent, insurance, maintenance, taxes, marketing, and more.
Financial assumptions for the first three years include the following:
- 200-300 average daily customers
- $20-24 average spend per customer
- 1-1.4 monthly visits per loyal customer
- 80-90% customer retention rate
- 0.5-0.7 new referrals annually per customer
- 90-94% target for customer satisfaction
- Diverse, high-quality menu with fresh, local ingredients
- Competitive pricing and promotions to attract customers
- Fast, friendly, professional service
- Convenient ordering, delivery, loyalty program, gift cards, catering
- 10 delivery vehicles, 20 trained drivers, $5 delivery fee
- Loyalty program: 1 point per $1, 1 free dish per 100 points
- Gift cards sold online and in-store
- Catering with a 20% fee and a $200 minimum order
Work With OGSCapital For Your Sushi Restaurant Business Plan
At OGSCapital, we have over 15 years of experience creating customized business plans. Our team has worked with multiple entrepreneurs to launch their concepts in competitive markets like New York.
We thoroughly analyze your concept, carefully research your local market, and pinpoint ways to make you stand out. Our expertise allows us to develop an effective plan tailored to your vision. We handle the entire business planning process while you focus on logistics.
Our comprehensive approach includes the following:
- Conducting competitor analysis.
- Writing each section customized to you.
- Forecasting financials.
- Designing graphics.
- Revising until the plan is investor-ready polished.
We provide an impartial, data-driven perspective to ensure your plan capitalizes on every opportunity. To start your sushi bar and restaurant business plan, schedule a free consultation today. Our dedicated experts are ready to craft your roadmap to success.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Is a sushi restaurant profitable?
Yes, sushi restaurants can be highly profitable if you plan well, choose the right location, and effectively market to customers.
Q. How much does it cost to open a sushi shop?
Opening a sushi restaurant requires an estimated $200,000 – $500,000 in startup costs for rent, equipment, inventory, sushi license, staff, and operating expenses.
Q. Why is restaurant sushi so expensive?
Sushi restaurants have high costs for prime fresh seafood and skilled sushi chef labor. The perishability of fish also leads to high spoilage and waste, resulting in slim profit margins that drive menu prices up.
Q. How much money does Japan make from sushi?
According to Statista , in 2021, the total revenue from sushi restaurants in Japan was around 1.22 trillion Japanese yen. Sushi is a major part of food service in Japan.
Q. How do I plan a small restaurant?
To plan a small restaurant, create a lean business plan focused on your restaurant concept, target menus and pricing, capital requirements, and efficient staffing and operations plans. Keeping costs low and preventing waste will be key for a profitable small restaurant.
OGSCapital’s team has assisted thousands of entrepreneurs with top-rate business plan development, consultancy and analysis. They’ve helped thousands of SME owners secure more than $1.5 billion in funding, and they can do the same for you.
E-mail is already registered on the site. Please use the Login form or enter another .
You entered an incorrect username or password
mentioned in the press:
Search the site:
OGScapital website is not supported for your current browser. Please use:
Academia.edu no longer supports Internet Explorer.
To browse Academia.edu and the wider internet faster and more securely, please take a few seconds to upgrade your browser .
Enter the email address you signed up with and we'll email you a reset link.
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
Business Plan - Go Sushi Japanese Restaurant
The mission of GoSushi is: “Provide Japanese food with a delivery service that provides the best quality and excellent service with suits the Indonesian market.” The vision of GoSushi is: “become the largest Japanese food restaurant in Indonesia. “
For details see the publisher's link: http://www.palgrave.com/us/book/9781137522283 This volume is a collection of historical and ethnographic accounts of Asia's increasingly globalized cuisines. Using extensive empirical research, the authors describe the increasingly transnational organization of culinary fields, multicultural culinary contact zones, and state-led culinary politics. Chapters include studies of the pathways in which Asian cuisines cross borders and subsequently interact with local culinary systems. Authors also study how cuisines from abroad enter into Asian cities and are modified in transnational urban settings. Multi-sited and cross-border ethnographic fieldwork and comparative qualitative case studies uncover the culinary networks and the cultural politics of these traveling cuisines. This volume shows that cuisines in Asia are less and less produced locally but rather in networks of producers, suppliers, entrepreneurs and patrons moving across borders.
Foods & Food Ingredients Journal Japan
James Farrer , Chuanfei Wang , Monica R de Carvalho , Lenka Vyletalova , Christian Hess
Japanese restaurant cuisine is now prevalent in markets around the world, from large cities to small towns. Our research project develops a mobilities perspective to represent the transnational spread of Japanese cuisine. We emphasize that the organization of the Japanese culinary field is centered in global cities which are the hubs of the local networks through which ideas, producers and products flow. Non-Japanese ethnic networks are especially important in spreading Japanese cuisine in low-cost forms away from urban centers. Migrant Japanese entrepreneurs remain significant innovators, especially in global food cities such as New York. James Farrer, Chuanfei Wang, David Wank, Mônica R. de Carvalho, Christian Hess, Lenka Vyletalova. 2017. “Japanese Culinary Mobilities Research: The Globalization of the Japanese Restaurant.” Foods & Food Ingredients Journal Japan, Vol. 222, No. 3, 257-66.
International Journal of Sciences Basic and Applied Research
Mulyono Baskoro , Victor Nikijuluw
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
- Find new research papers in:
- Health Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Cognitive Science
- Computer Science
- Academia ©2023
Sushi Restaurant Business Plan [Sample Template]
By: Author Tony Martins Ajaero
Home » Business Plans » Food Sector » Restaurant & Bar
Are you about starting a sushi restaurant? If YES, here is a complete sample sushi restaurant business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE .
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a sushi restaurant. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample sushi restaurant marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for sushi restaurants. So let’s proceed to the business planning section .
If you are a food lover and you love to have adventure with meals, then the sushi restaurant is a place to be. A lot of people are delving into the sushi restaurant business because it has suddenly become a money spinner.
A lot needs to be done to see that your sushi restaurant business takes flight within the projected period. For this, you need a business plan to project and tag along. Writing a business plan might come as a herculean task to many because of the technicalities involved, and because of this, business plan templates can be drawn from the internet and even from business books.
You need to carry out adequate research in order to find the type of business plan that will suit your business since there are different types available.
That is not all. There has to be a connection between you and the people whose food problems you want to solve. This could be categorized as the vision and mission of your business as you will see in this sample business plan as you forge ahead.
Other areas that might require some math and reckoning could be worked out along the road as you get acquainted with the sample business plan. You too can now write your own business plan by fixing in the appropriate details of your business after you have gone through the sample sushi restaurant business plan template below.
A Sample Sushi Restaurant Business Plan Template
1. industry overview.
The sushi restaurant industry is composed of restaurants that principally engage in providing sushi-style food to patrons who order and are served while seated. It is common to find sushi restaurants selling alcoholic and other beverages.
A recent report published by IBISWORLD shows that the Sushi Restaurant industry exhibits a low level of capital intensity. For every $1.00 the average restaurant spends on wages in 2016, it will spend an estimated $0.07 cents toward using and replacing equipment.
As such, labor intensity is high. The report further shows that the industry is heavily dependent on direct labor input across all operations, including ordering, delivery, food preparation, liquor and other beverage sales, cooking, serving, cleaning and management.
Also, the report shows that many restaurants are family owned and operated and owners do not often pay themselves wages. In these cases, IBISWorld records labor expenses as imputed costs, meaning the wage owners would otherwise pay themselves to perform the tasks.
The Sushi Restaurant industry is a thriving sector of the economy of the united states and the industry generates over billion annually from more than 3,381 registered sushi restaurants scattered all around the United States of America. The industry is responsible for the employment of well over 29,968 people.
Experts project the industry to grow at a 3.3 percent annual rate between 2011 and 2016. No establishment can boast of having a lion market share in the industry.
The Sushi Restaurants industry has minimal barriers to entry, with low startup capital and no specific licensing requirements. On the other hand, the high level of competition and market saturation in a declining industry can prove challenging to aspiring entrepreneurs who want to start their own sushi restaurants.
Most players in the sushi restaurant line of business are small to medium size establishments that cater to the local community.
The Sushi Restaurant industry is a profitable industry and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business; you can choose to start on a small scale in a street corner like the average mom and pop business or you can choose to start on a large scale with several outlets in key cities.
2. Executive Summary
Tokyo Connect® Sushi Restaurant, LLC is a standard sushi restaurant business that will be located along one of the busiest roads in Atlanta – Georgia.
We have been able to lease a facility along a major road that is big enough to fit into the design of the kind of sushi restaurant that we intend launching and the facility is located in a corner piece directly opposite a Japanese/Asia community in Atlanta – Georgia.
Tokyo Connect® Sushi Restaurant, LLC will be involved in full-service dining sushi sales, beverage sales and take-out sushi sales et al.
We know that that there are several large and small sushi restaurants all around Atlanta – George which is why we spent time and resources to conduct our feasibility studies and market survey so as to offer much more than our competitors will be offering. We have self – service options for our customers, and our outlet has various payment of options.
We are aware of the trend in the restaurant/fast food industry, so we are not only going to operate a system where our customers come to our sushi restaurant to make purchases, but we will also operate an online store where our customers can place orders and get them delivered to their houses or any location they want us to deliver the goods within Atlanta – Georgia.
Tokyo Connect® Sushi Restaurant, LLC will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible.
We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
Our plan is to position the business to become one of the leading brands in the sushi restaurants industry in the whole of Atlanta – Georgia, and also to be amongst the top 10 sushi restaurants in the United States of America within the first 10 years of operation.
This might look too tall a dream but we are optimistic that this will surely be realized because we have done our research and feasibility studies and we are enthusiastic and confident that Atlanta – Georgia is the right place to launch our sushi restaurant before opening our chains of sushi restaurants all across major cities in the United States of America.
Tokyo Connect® Sushi Restaurant, LLC is a family business that is owned by Mr. Jackie Lee and his immediate family members. Mr. Jackie Lee is a Japanese – American sushi specialist, he has a B.Sc. in Food Science and a Diploma in Business Administration, with over 10 years’ experience in the restaurant and fast food industry, working for some of the leading brands in the United States.
Although the business is launching out with just one outlet in Atlanta – Georgia, but there are plans to open other outlets all around Georgia and in other key cities in the United States of America.
3. Our Products and Services
Tokyo Connect® Sushi Restaurant, LLC is in the sushi restaurant line of business to make profits and we will ensure we go all the way to make available well – prepared sushi and other food and drinks to our clients. We are well prepared to make profits from the industry and we will do all that is permitted by the law of the United States to achieve our business goals, aim and objectives.
Our product and service offerings are listed below;
- Alcoholic drinks
- Food and beverages
- Soft Drinks
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to become a leading sushi restaurant in Atlanta – Georgia and to establish a one stop sushi restaurant in Atlanta – Georgia and in other cities in the United States of America.
- Our mission is to establish a sushi restaurant business that will make available well – prepared sushi and other food and drinks at affordable prices to the residents of Atlanta – Georgia and other cities in the United States of America where we intend opening of chains of sushi restaurants.
Our Business Structure
Tokyo Connect® Sushi Restaurant, LLC do not intend to start a sushi restaurant business like the usual mom and pop business around the street corner; our intention of starting a sushi restaurant business is to build a standard restaurant that will appeal to different classes of people.
Although our sushi restaurant might not be as big as that of leading players in the Sushi Restaurant industry, but we will ensure that we will put the right structure in place that will support the kind of growth we have in mind while setting up the business.
We will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all our stakeholders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more. In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Restaurant Manager
- Human Resources and Amin Manager
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Van Drivers/Deliverers
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO (Owner):
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Admin and HR Manager
- Answerable for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- In charge for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- In control of arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities
- Answerable for managing the daily activities in the sushi restaurant (kitchen inclusive)
- Ensures that the restaurant facility is in tip top shape and conducive enough to welcome customers
- Interfaces with third – party providers
- Reports to the Chief Executive Officer
- Attends to Customers complains and inquiries
- Any other duty as assigned by the CEO
- Makes sushi as supervised by the kitchen supervisor
- Responsible for carrying out all casual or unskilled jobs in the kitchen
- In charge of packaging sushi meant for delivery
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the restaurant manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting and financial reporting
- Answerable to developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
- Promptly attends to customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Ensures that un-occupied tables are always set and ready for customers
- Pulls out chairs for customers as they arrive
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the Restaurant manager
- Delivers customer’s orders promptly
- Deliver correspondence for the restaurant
- Runs errand for the organization
- Responsible for cleaning the restaurant facility at all times
- Ensure that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Cleans both the interior and exterior of the restaurant facility
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the restaurant manager
6. SWOT Analysis
Our plan of starting with just one outlet is to test run the business for a period of 3 to 5 years to know if we will invest more money, expand the business and then open other outlets all over Atlanta and key cities in the United States. We are aware that there are several sushi restaurants all over Atlanta – Georgia and even in the same location where we intend locating ours, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business.
We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strengths, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be well equipped to confront our threats.
Tokyo Connect® Sushi Restaurant, LLC employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in the restaurant and fast food line of business to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives. This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Tokyo Connect® Sushi Restaurant, LLC;
Our location, the business model we will be operating on, varieties of payment options, wide varieties of sushi and our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for Tokyo Connect® Sushi Restaurant, LLC. We have a management team that has what it takes to grow a new business to profitability within record time.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new sushi restaurant – business and we don’t have the financial capacity to compete with popular sushi restaurants.
The fact that we are going to be operating our sushi restaurant in one of the busiest streets in Atlanta – Georgia, provides us with unlimited opportunities to sell our sushi, food, alcoholic drinks, coffee and soft drinks to a large number of people.
We have been able to conduct thorough feasibility studies and market survey and we know what our potential clients will be looking for when they visit our restaurant; we are well positioned to take on the opportunities that will come our way.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing/spending power. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new sushi restaurant or fast food restaurant in same location where ours is located.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
In this era when the online community is growing rapidly, you would do your sushi restaurant business a whole lot of favor if you create your own online presence. One of the easiest ways to get people to see you as an expert in your line of business is to blog constantly about sushi.
You may also want to leverage on social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, and others to publicize your sushi restaurant. You can as well go ahead to open an online store where people can place orders from your restaurant. You must ensure that your delivery system is efficient if you intend to do well with your online sushi shop.
Sushi restaurants have created new menu options that capitalize on increasing awareness of the health risks associated with high – fat diets. The industry has also thrived by developing products at price points attractive enough to weather the slow economic recovery, resulting in strong revenue growth. These trends are expected to contribute to revenue growth going forward.
8. Our Target Market
One thing about sushi, alcoholic drinks, coffee and soft drinks is that you can hardly find someone who doesn’t patronize them. As a matter of fact, most sushi restaurants now have menu designed specifically for healthy eating conscious people and others depending on their eating preferences.
In view of that, we have positioned our sushi restaurants to service the residents of Atlanta – Georgia and every other location where our restaurants will be located in key cities all over the United States of America. We have conducted our market research and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us. We are in business to retail wide varieties of sushi to the following groups of people;
- Corporate Executives
- Business People
- Sports Men and Women
Our Competitive Advantage
A close study of the sushi restaurant industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last decade.
As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry. We are aware of the competition and we are well prepared to compete favorably with other sushi restaurants and fast food restaurants in Atlanta – Georgia.
Tokyo Connect® Sushi Restaurant, LLC is located in a corner piece property on a busy road directly opposite one of the largest residential estates in Atlanta. We have enough parking space that can accommodate over 20 cars per time.
We will ensure that we have wide varieties of sushi and other foods available in our restaurant at all times. It will be difficult for customers to visit our restaurant and not make a purchase. One of our business goals is to make Tokyo Connect® Sushi Restaurant, LLC a one stop sushi restaurant.
Our excellent customer service culture, online store, various payment options and highly secured facility will serve as a competitive advantage for us.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the restaurant industry, meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Tokyo Connect® Sushi Restaurant, LLC is in business to retail a wide variety of sushi and other food and drinks to residents of Atlanta – Georgia.
We are in the sushi restaurant industry to maximize profits and we are going to go all the way out to ensure that we achieve or business goals and objectives. Our source of income will be the retailing of the following products at affordable prices;
10. Sales Forecast
When it comes to sushi restaurants, if your restaurant is centrally positioned, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Atlanta – Georgia and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough profits from the first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to critically examine the sushi restaurant industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in Atlanta – Georgia.
- First Fiscal Year: $120,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $350,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $750,000
N.B : This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same products as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location for Tokyo Connect® Sushi Restaurant, LLC, we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to penetrate the available market in Atlanta – Georgia. We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the sushi restaurant industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Atlanta – Georgia. In summary, Tokyo Connect® Sushi Restaurant, LLC will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Open our sushi restaurant in a grand style with a party for all
- Introduce our sushi restaurant business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to corporate organizations, event planners, households and key stakeholders in Atlanta – Georgia
- Ensure that we make wide varieties of sushi and other foods in our restaurant at all times
- Make use of attractive handbills to create awareness and also to give direction to our restaurant
- Position our signage/flexi banners at strategic places around Atlanta – Georgia
- Position our greeters to welcome and direct potential customers
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our regular customers
- Engage on roadshows within our neighborhood to create awareness for our sushi restaurant
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Despite the fact that our sushi restaurant is well located, we will still intensify publicity for the business. We are going to explore all available means to promote Tokyo Connect® Sushi Restaurant, LLC.
Tokyo Connect® Sushi Restaurant, LLC has a long – term plan of opening chains of sushi restaurants in various locations all around Georgia and key cities in the United States which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Atlanta before venturing out.
As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for winning customers over but to effectively communicate our brand. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Tokyo Connect® Sushi Restaurant, LLC;
- Place adverts on community based newspapers, radio and TV stations
- Encourage the use of word of mouth publicity from our loyal customers
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Google+ and other platforms to promote our business.
- Ensure that our we position our banners and billboards in strategic positions all around Atlanta – Georgia
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas in and around our neighborhood
- Contact corporate organizations, households, schools and event planners et al by calling them up and informing them of Tokyo Connect® Sushi Restaurant, LLC and the products we sell
- Advertise Tokyo Connect® Sushi Restaurant, LLC business in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site
- Brand all our official cars and delivery vans and ensure that all our staff members and management staff wear our branded shirt or cap at regular intervals
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Pricing is one of the key factors that gives leverage to sushi restaurants, it is normal for consumers to go to places (restaurants) where they can purchase food at cheaper prices which is why big players in the restaurant industry will continue to attract loads of consumers.
We know we don’t have the capacity to compete with bigger and well – established sushi restaurants, but we will ensure that the prices of all the products that are available in our restaurant are competitive with what is obtainable amongst sushi restaurants within our level.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Tokyo Connect® Sushi Restaurant, LLC is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America. Here are the payment options that Tokyo Connect® Sushi Restaurant, LLC will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards / Point of Sale Machines
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for product purchase without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
This means that the start-up can either be low or high depending on your goals, vision and aspirations for your business.
The tools and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked. As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a sushi restaurant business; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money. These are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The total fee for registering the business in the United States of America – $750
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $1,300
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Tokyo Connect® Sushi Restaurant, LLC in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $3,580
- The cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500
- The cost for insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400
- The cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $105,600.
- The cost for construction of a standard sushi restaurant and kitchen – $100,000
- Other start-up expenses including phone and utility deposits ( $2,500 )
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $100,000
- The cost for start-up inventory (raw materials and packaging materials et al) – $80,000
- Storage hardware (bins, rack, shelves, food case) – $3,720
- The cost for counter area equipment (counter top, sink, ice machine, etc.) – $9,500
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost of purchase of delivery vans – $50,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- The cost for our opening party – $10,000
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
We would need an estimate of $500,000 to successfully set up our sushi restaurant in the United States of America.
Generating Startup Capital for Tokyo Connect® Sushi Restaurant, LLC
Tokyo Connect® Sushi Restaurant, LLC is a private business that is solely owned and financed by Jackie Lee and his immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partners which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $200,000 ( Personal savings $100,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000 ) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $300,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Tokyo Connect® Sushi Restaurant, LLC is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to retail our product offerings a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Tokyo Connect® Sushi Restaurant, LLC will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the facility to fit into a standard sushi restaurant: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of the Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party/launching party planning: In Progress
- Compilation of our list of products that will be available in our shop: Completed
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – suppliers of fresh fish, ingredients, coffee, alcoholic drinks and soft drinks: In Progress
- Bar Business Plan [Sample Template]
- Vegetarian Restaurant Business Plan [Sample Template]
- Snack Bar Business Plan [Sample Template]
- Korean Restaurant Business Plan [Sample Template]
- Fine Dining Restaurant Business Plan [Sample Template]
- Seafood Restaurant Business Plan [Sample Template]
- Chicken Wing Restaurant Business Plan [Sample Template]
01 84 60 03 50
Sushi Restaurant Business Plan : free template
The culinary world is vast and varied, brimming with flavors that span the globe. Among the many cuisines that have captured the hearts and palates of food enthusiasts, Japanese cuisine, specifically sushi, holds a unique position. As a delicate fusion of taste, aesthetics, and centuries-old tradition, sushi is more than just food—it’s an art form, a cultural experience that is being increasingly embraced worldwide.
In this context, we present the business plan for our venture, (Sushi Restaurant Ltd). This establishment aims to carve out its niche in the vibrant food scene by offering an authentic sushi dining experience paired with an engaging educational component. As we delve into the intricacies of our plan, we invite you to embark on this exciting journey with us—exploring our vision, products and services, market analysis, marketing and sales strategy, our management team, and financial projections.
Our goal with (Sushi Restaurant Ltd) is not merely to run a successful sushi restaurant, but to foster an understanding and appreciation of sushi’s rich cultural heritage. By building a strong, sustainable business, we hope to share the delights of sushi with a wide audience, shaping unforgettable culinary experiences that marry tradition with innovation. This business plan lays the groundwork for our ambitious vision, providing a roadmap for a venture poised to redefine the sushi dining landscape
Need help with your business plan or forecast?
Call on an expert to help you realise your project.
Fast turnaround times , Attractive prices
Sushi Restaurant Business Plan: executive summary
Established in the heart of the city, (Sushi Restaurant Ltd) is committed to providing an exceptional, authentic sushi dining experience that caters to all sushi lovers. Our commitment to quality and excellence sets us apart, creating a niche of our own in the highly competitive food industry. We are dedicated to serving our clientele the finest sushi, produced from fresh, high-quality ingredients that are locally sourced whenever possible.
(Sushi Restaurant Ltd) was conceived from a passionate desire to share the flavorful intricacies of sushi, a traditional Japanese cuisine known for its elegance, simplicity, and nutritional value. We aim to strike a delicate balance between time-honored sushi making practices and contemporary culinary innovations. The result? An unforgettable dining experience that is as educational as it is enjoyable.
Our business model is anchored in three pillars: quality, affordability, and experience. (Sushi Restaurant Ltd) prioritizes quality above all else, crafting each piece of sushi with the highest level of care and precision. We understand that affordability is essential for attracting a diverse range of customers, hence we’ve developed a pricing strategy that ensures our sushi is accessible to as many sushi enthusiasts as possible. Lastly, we believe that dining is not just about the food, but the overall experience. At (Sushi Restaurant Ltd), we provide a serene, culturally-rich environment that is evocative of traditional Japanese dining aesthetics.
The targeted demographic for (Sushi Restaurant Ltd) is a mix of sushi novices and aficionados, health-conscious individuals, tourists seeking an authentic sushi experience, and local patrons who appreciate fine dining. Our location is advantageous in this regard, as it is situated in a bustling area frequented by a varied demographic.
In the coming years, (Sushi Restaurant Ltd) plans to expand its footprint across the city and eventually, nationwide. These expansion efforts will be fuelled by our dedication to making high-quality sushi accessible to all. In the process, we will be contributing to the promotion and preservation of this beautiful art form, sharing its wonders with a larger audience.
In conclusion, (Sushi Restaurant Ltd) is not just a restaurant, but a gastronomic journey into the heart of traditional Japanese cuisine. Our business plan is meticulously designed to achieve sustainability, profitability, and growth while staying true to our core values of quality, affordability, and experience. Together, these aspects create the robust foundation upon which the success of (Sushi Restaurant Ltd) will be built
Other business plans in the same category
Sushi Restaurant Business Plan: Product and Service
At the heart of (Sushi Restaurant Ltd) is our exquisite offering of sushi and related services. Our restaurant is not merely a place to dine; it is an immersive experience that transports customers to Japan through taste, sight, and knowledge.
Our sushi menu is diverse, designed to cater to varying palates. We offer a wide selection, from traditional sushi such as Nigiri and Maki to fusion varieties that integrate Western influences. Our specialty lies in the Edomae style, a classic sushi style that has been preserved through generations, known for its meticulous preparation and simplicity. Each sushi piece is a testament to our dedication to the art, ensuring that every bite encapsulates the spirit of traditional Japanese cuisine.
Beyond the sushi, (Sushi Restaurant Ltd) also offers a variety of Japanese dishes that complement the sushi experience, such as Sashimi, Tempura, and Ramen. These offerings are designed to cater to customers who want a more extensive dining experience. They also provide options for those who might be new to sushi and wish to explore Japanese cuisine further.
Quality and freshness are paramount to the sushi experience. We source our ingredients from trusted local suppliers who share our commitment to quality and sustainability. Our fish and seafood are selected based on seasonality, ensuring peak freshness and flavor. The rice, an essential part of sushi, is meticulously chosen for its grain quality and cooked to perfection to achieve the right texture and taste.
(Sushi Restaurant Ltd) is more than just a dining destination; it is also an educational platform. We believe in fostering a deeper understanding and appreciation for the sushi art form. To this end, we conduct sushi workshops for patrons who wish to learn about sushi’s history, culture, and preparation techniques. Through these workshops, we aim to build a community of sushi enthusiasts and promote an appreciation for the culinary art form.
Customer service is a cornerstone of our business model. Our staff are not only well-versed in the art of sushi making but also trained in providing exceptional service. We believe in making every visit to our restaurant a memorable one, ensuring our customers feel welcomed, valued, and satisfied with their experience.
Additionally, we offer catering services for various events, including corporate gatherings, weddings, and private parties. Our catering team collaboratively works with clients to curate a menu that suits their event’s needs, ensuring a unique, top-notch sushi dining experience for all attendees.
In conclusion, (Sushi Restaurant Ltd) is committed to delivering an unparalleled sushi dining experience. We combine our exceptional sushi offerings, auxiliary Japanese dishes, educational workshops, and top-tier customer service to create a holistic, authentic Japanese dining experience. Our focus on quality, variety, and customer satisfaction sets the stage for a successful venture, cementing our place in the culinary industry
Sushi Restaurant Business Plan: market analysis
In developing our business plan, (Sushi Restaurant Ltd) conducted a comprehensive market analysis to understand the dynamics of the local and broader food industry, with a particular focus on sushi restaurants. Our findings have significantly influenced our strategic planning and decision-making processes.
There has been an exponential growth in the popularity of sushi in recent years, partly attributed to an increasing consumer focus on healthy, diverse, and culturally rich food choices. As a result, the sushi restaurant industry has experienced steady growth. However, competition remains high, making differentiation a key success factor.
Our primary market encompasses the city in which (Sushi Restaurant Ltd) is located. With its diverse demographic and bustling culinary scene, it offers a broad customer base that is receptive to our offerings. The city’s residents consist of young professionals, students, tourists, and families, all of whom display a propensity for dining out and experimenting with different cuisines.
A secondary market that we identified is the growing health-conscious consumer segment. Given sushi’s reputation as a nutritious and balanced meal, we expect significant interest from individuals seeking healthier dining alternatives. Furthermore, as consumers become more aware of sustainability issues, our commitment to sourcing local and sustainable ingredients will appeal to this market.
To understand our competition, we conducted an analysis of other sushi restaurants in the city. While some competitors offer a variety of sushi, few provide an immersive cultural experience similar to ours. We identified a gap in the market for a sushi restaurant that combines high-quality, authentic sushi with an educational component, offering sushi workshops.
In terms of market trends, convenience and digitization are significantly influencing the food industry. With the rise of online food delivery services, customers have grown accustomed to ordering meals at their convenience. In response to this trend, (Sushi Restaurant Ltd) plans to partner with popular food delivery platforms to reach customers who prefer dining at home. Additionally, we will establish a strong online presence through an intuitive website and active social media engagement to stay connected with our customers.
Seasonality also influences the sushi restaurant market. Certain types of fish and seafood are more available at different times of the year. At (Sushi Restaurant Ltd), we view this as an opportunity to constantly innovate our menu, offering seasonal sushi varieties that highlight the best of what each season has to offer.
In conclusion, our market analysis indicates promising potential for (Sushi Restaurant Ltd). The growing popularity of sushi, coupled with the demand for authentic, educational culinary experiences, positions us well within the market. However, we acknowledge the need for constant market monitoring and flexibility to adapt to changing consumer needs and industry trends. This will enable us to make informed decisions and continue offering a unique sushi dining experience
Sushi Restaurant Business Plan: Marketing & Sales Strategy
In light of our market analysis and product offerings, (Sushi Restaurant Ltd) has developed a robust marketing and sales strategy designed to attract and retain customers while differentiating us from competitors.
Our marketing strategy focuses on emphasizing our unique selling points: high-quality, authentic sushi; an immersive cultural dining experience; and sushi workshops for those eager to learn. We plan to communicate these aspects effectively through various channels.
We’ll start by creating a compelling website that captures the essence of our restaurant. It will feature our menu, the story behind (Sushi Restaurant Ltd), and details about our sushi workshops. We’ll also use it to share blog posts that delve deeper into the art of sushi, adding an educational element that keeps visitors engaged.
In addition to our website, we plan to utilize social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to reach a broader audience. High-quality visuals of our dishes, behind-the-scenes glimpses of our restaurant, and updates about new offerings or events will be shared. We’ll also leverage user-generated content, encouraging patrons to share their experiences at our restaurant using a dedicated hashtag.
To cater to the increasing demand for home dining, we will partner with popular food delivery apps, extending our reach beyond the restaurant’s physical location. This allows us to reach a wider customer base, increasing our sales potential.
In terms of offline marketing, we’ll engage local influencers and food bloggers, inviting them to dine at our restaurant and share their experiences with their followers. We’ll also explore partnerships with local businesses and organizations, offering catering services for events or sushi workshops for team-building activities.
(Sushi Restaurant Ltd) will implement a customer loyalty program to incentivize repeat business. Customers will accumulate points with each visit, which can be redeemed for discounts or free meals. Special offers on birthdays and anniversaries will also be part of the program.
On the sales front, our strategy is rooted in exceptional customer service. Our team will be trained to provide friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient service, enhancing the dining experience and encouraging repeat visits. Upselling and cross-selling techniques will be employed, subtly encouraging customers to try additional dishes or join our sushi workshops.
Feedback is crucial for our growth, so we will implement an effective system to gather and analyze customer reviews. This will help us identify areas for improvement, adapt to changing customer needs, and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
In conclusion, our marketing and sales strategy at (Sushi Restaurant Ltd) is a multifaceted approach designed to attract and retain a diverse customer base. By capitalizing on our unique selling points and harnessing the power of online and offline marketing, we are confident that we will achieve our business objectives and establish a loyal customer base
Sushi Restaurant Business Plan: The Management Team
A venture like (Sushi Restaurant Ltd) requires a committed, knowledgeable, and experienced team to ensure its successful operation. Our management team is composed of individuals with diverse backgrounds, each bringing a unique set of skills and experiences to the table.
At the helm of our operation is our Founder and CEO, a seasoned entrepreneur with a rich background in the food industry. They hold a deep appreciation for Japanese cuisine, having spent several years in Japan studying the art of sushi. Their vision for (Sushi Restaurant Ltd) is to share the nuances of sushi culture with a wider audience, and their leadership is centered on upholding quality, authenticity, and customer satisfaction.
Our Operations Manager is responsible for the daily running of (Sushi Restaurant Ltd). With years of experience in restaurant management, they understand the intricacies of operating a food establishment. They oversee staff management, supplier relations, inventory management, and ensure the overall smooth operation of the restaurant.
The role of the Executive Chef is crucial to the success of (Sushi Restaurant Ltd). A certified sushi chef with extensive experience, they are the mastermind behind our exceptional sushi menu. With their passion for sushi, they continuously innovate, creating exciting offerings while maintaining the integrity of traditional sushi. They also lead our sushi workshops, sharing their knowledge and skills with enthusiastic learners.
Our Marketing Manager brings valuable expertise to (Sushi Restaurant Ltd), tasked with the promotion of our restaurant. They manage our online presence, public relations, partnerships, and advertising campaigns. Their creative strategies play a significant role in attracting customers and setting us apart in a competitive market.
Ensuring our customers receive the best service is our Front of House Manager. They are responsible for staff training, reservations, and overseeing the dining area to ensure a pleasant dining experience. With a keen eye for detail and a warm, welcoming demeanor, they embody our commitment to customer satisfaction.
Our Financial Manager, with their background in accounting and finance, oversees all financial aspects of (Sushi Restaurant Ltd). They are responsible for financial planning, monitoring cash flow, and preparing financial reports. Their role is crucial in ensuring financial sustainability and profitability.
In conclusion, the strength of (Sushi Restaurant Ltd) lies in our team. Our diverse and competent management team is equipped to handle the various aspects of running a sushi restaurant. They each contribute their expertise to the realization of our vision – providing an exceptional sushi dining experience that is as authentic as it is enjoyable. Through their collective efforts, we are confident that (Sushi Restaurant Ltd) will thrive in the food industry
Sushi Restaurant Business Plan: Financial forecasts or projections
The financial projections for (Sushi Restaurant Ltd) are based on our detailed market analysis and sales strategy. They take into account anticipated revenues, costs, and potential risks, providing a comprehensive financial outlook for the next five years.
Revenue is expected to stem primarily from in-house dining and delivery sales, followed by revenues from our catering services and sushi workshops. In our first year, we conservatively estimate a monthly average of 1,500 customers, yielding an annual revenue of approximately $1.2 million.
We anticipate an annual growth rate of 15% in revenue for the following years due to increased brand recognition, expanded customer base, and the growth of our catering services and sushi workshops.
Start-up costs, including leasehold improvements, equipment purchases, initial inventory, marketing, and legal and administrative costs, are estimated at $500,000.
Our ongoing expenses include the cost of goods sold (estimated at 30% of revenue), labor costs (25% of revenue), rent, utilities, marketing expenses, insurance, and maintenance. These costs are expected to total approximately $700,000 in the first year.
Considering the revenue and cost projections, we anticipate a net loss in the first year due to the significant start-up costs. However, by the second year, we expect to turn a profit as revenues increase and costs stabilize. By year five, we forecast a net profit margin of about 20%.
Cash Flow Projections:
We anticipate positive cash flow from year two onwards. This will be used for further investment into the business, such as enhancing marketing efforts, purchasing of additional equipment, and potential expansion plans.
We project that (Sushi Restaurant Ltd) will reach its break-even point halfway through the second year. This estimate considers both fixed costs (rent, salaries, utilities, insurance) and variable costs (raw materials, direct labor costs).
It is important to note that these projections are based on current market conditions and business assumptions. They will be regularly reviewed and adjusted as necessary to reflect the actual performance of (Sushi Restaurant Ltd) and any changes in the business environment.
while the initial years are focused on establishing the business and gaining market traction, (Sushi Restaurant Ltd) demonstrates promising financial potential in the long run. We are confident that with careful financial management, adherence to our business model, and an unyielding commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, we will achieve financial success
Share this post, subscribe to our newsletter, autres articles qui pourraient vous intéresser.
Dry Cleaning Business Plan : free template
In the bustling world we live in, where time is of the essence and quality is paramount, (Dry Cleaning Ltd) emerges as
Bounce House Business Plan : free template
Welcome to an in-depth exploration of the exciting world of (Bounce House Ltd), where imagination knows no bounds and joyful memories are
Dairy Farm Business Plan : free template
In the ever-evolving landscape of the dairy industry, innovation, sustainability, and a strong strategic foundation are paramount for success. Welcome to a
Concrete Polishing Business Plan : free template
In a world where aesthetics, sustainability, and durability are paramount, the concrete polishing industry has emerged as a game-changer. Welcome to an
Convenience Store Business Plan : free template
In an ever-evolving world where time is of the essence and convenience is paramount, the role of a well-executed business plan cannot
Auto Parts Store Business Plan : free template
In a world where vehicles are an integral part of daily life, the demand for reliable auto parts and accessories continues to
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
© Societefacile.com 2023. All rights reserved.
You need a business plan or forecast!
Call on a specialist to help you with this tedious task
- High School
Business Plan Go Sushi Japanese Restaura
Recommended for you
Students also viewed.
- SITE Computation
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) Study
- Babasahin Group ACT- Group 6
- G-SOSC004 GRP3 - Ethical Issues, Utilitarianism, and Other Theories
- Reviewer OF Personal Development
- Midterm NA Pagsusulit Rebyuwer
- CRE-AS Built TILE 12th - rev3
- WHAT IS Faceshield
- Inaugural speech - sgsrhesbsreb
- Building Technology 5 Modern Methods USE FOR Designing
- 807 3226 1 PB - Research Files
Business Plan Japanese Restaurant Delivery Business
Owner: Laksmi Puspasari Famila Anindia Lily Ribawanti Company: GoSushi Address: Jl. K Wahid Hasyim/137-D Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia
Telephone: +62 21 798-90- Email: [email protected] gosushi.co
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
The business plan in this document is an innovative ideas of Japanese food business with delivery service. Nowadays, in Indonesia, especially in Jakarta, Japanese food has become a trend in society. Japanese food brings a lot benefits to consumers. For Instance, the famous sushi contains omega 3 because it is from seafood which is healthy and good for brain intelligence. There are a lot of restaurants that serve Japanese food. It can easily be found in the shopping centre, malls, and etc. And most of them offered a similar services. GoSushi as a newcomer in the Japanese culinary food offers a special services to customers, where consumers can order our products through our delivery services. GoSushi deliver the orders directly to the destination. For instance, at school, office, or home. Furthermore, with the Jakarta traffic conditions, it is our opportunity to attract the Indonesian market. The menu offered by GoSushi is similiar with other Japanese restaurant. We divided the menu into 11 groups consist of sushi, sashimi, sushi roll, ship, fried, dessert, sushi combo, sashimi combo, salad, ramen and udon. GoSushi target consumer is a middle class income and above who love to try Japanese food. GoSushi pricing strategy we do cost based pricing, and it is still affordable for the targeted consumers. GoSushi founded by three members. We started this business with an initial capital of IDR 150.000.000 funded from each owner. GoSushi operates in Jakarta, especially central Jakarta. To run our business, we ensure that GoSushi have a legal entity in the form of a limited liability company (LLC) and has registered to MUI halal certification. This is to improve consumer trust in our products and services. The mission of GoSushi is: “Provide Japanese food with a delivery service that provides the best quality and excellent service with suits the Indonesian market.” The vision of GoSushi is: “become the largest Japanese food restaurant in Indonesia. “ .
2. Description of Business
2 General Description of Business GoSushi is a start-up business in the food industry. GoSushi was established in June 201 5. It is run by 3 investors with the equal ownership. GoSushi offered Japanese foods especially Sushi with high quality and affordable prices. We offers a unique concept, if normally consumers wants to eat sushi, we had to come directly to the restaurant, then GoSushi provide on a delivery service concept. So sushi can be enjoyed everywhere, at home, school or office. The main idea of this business came up when we want to eat sushi, we often had to go to the nearest mall to find a Japanese restaurant. From that moment, we found a new idea, would not it be efficient if sushi can be deliver directly to the consumer, it is easier and efficient for consumers to satisfy their needs. And we are challenged to establish a businesses that meet the needs above. Why sushi? Sushi is one of the famous Japanese food. Nowadays in Indonesia, sushi has become a trend in the society. A lot of people liked to eat sushi. Sushi also has a benefits for the body. We believe a business in the food industry especially sushi is quite promising. The vision of our company is: become the largest Japanese food restaurant in Indonesia. And our mission is: ‘’ to serves Japanese food with high quality that suits with Indonesian market.’’
2.1 SWOT Analysis Table 2 SWOT Analysis
Strength Provide good delivery service to consumers Provide a high quality product Competitive prices Friendly, fast, and consistent service Weakness Lack of experience in food industry Lack of consumers because of new business Lack of human resources Opportunities Growth of Japanese food trends Improvement of living standards in Jakarta's society The delivery service become an alternative in a dense city like Jakarta Low number of competitors offered the delivery service Threats Competitors with top notch Japanese restaurant Increase price of imported raw materials Unpredictable Jakarta's road condition Increase of gasoline price
and the other small business that operates in the food court or stalls that offers cheaper price. Many of the sushi merchant’s in Indonesia are being creative by modifying flavors and types of sushi making it more suitable for Indonesian taste. This is because the local people tend to follow the trend of eating sushi, but it turned out to be different than the original Japanese sushi.
2 Goals and Potential of the Business and Milestone Milestone is very important to measure our business vision and goals become the largest Japanese food restaurant in Indonesia. To achieve this goals, GoSushi have to expand new branches which more accessible and known by consumers.
Here is a milestone of GoSushi for the next 3 years:
Table 2 Milestone
No. Details information Completion
- Open a new branch in West Jakarta 6 Months
- Open a new branch in South Jakarta 6 Months
- Open a new branch in East Jakarta 6 Months
- Open a new branch in North Jakarta 6 Months
- Open a new branch in BODETABEK areas 12 Months
- Expand the business throughout Java 12 Months
2 Uniqueness of the product and service Our main products that we offer is Japanese food. For example: sushi, udon and ramen. The advantages of our products that we provide a fresh and delicious food, and we also provide delivery service to satisfy customer needs. The price that we offer also affordable that still meets our target market, middle to upper middle income customers.
Here are the types of menus offered by GoSushi :
Sushi The original form of sushi. It is made of rice and on the top with the fish egg, squid, avocado or nori. Price: IDR 28 /4pcs Sashimi Sashimi is one of Japanese food. It is thinly sliced raw meat such as seafood. It is slightly different than sushi because it is usually prepared uncooked (raw). The sauce dressings such as soy sauce, grated fresh ginger, and wasabi paste. Price: IDR 25 /4pcs Sushi roll (nigiri) Sushi roll is another type of Japanese food. It consisted of nori, rice and fish, cucumber, shredded, chicken, avocado, or etc. The difference between sushi and sushi roll only on the form of the food. Price: IDR 25 00-35 /6pcs Fried sushi Fried sushi is also our best selling products. For example: tempura, spring rolls, meatballs seafood, etc. The main ingredient of tempura is shrimp. Price: IDR 25 /3pcs Dessert We also offers a sweet dishes such as sorbet, ice cream and mochi. Price: IDR 15-25. Sushi combo Sushi combo is one package sushi that can be mix based on consumer’s choices.. Price: IDR 35.000-50 /20-25pcs Sashimi combo Sashimi combo is one package sashimi that can be mix based on consumer’s choices. Price: IDR 40.000-60 /10-15pcs
idea to start the business. With the society’s culture it is even easier for GoSushi to enter the market.
- 2 Manufacturing
The transportation of our food delivery, we decided to use a motorcycle. It will be more efficient and convenient instead of a car. The vehicle will be equipped with a special container delivery box. The box will be designed to maintain the food stay fresh and warm and protect from the contamination during the trip. The messenger (courier) of GoSushi will wear a proper uniform and supported with a training about the product knowledge and handling consumers. The consumers of GoSushi is not limited by gender or age. Everyone can enjoy our products. However, GoSushi targeting middle to upper middle income consumers. Our selling prices are ranging from IDR 15 – 60. With the delivery system, GoSushi have a minimum order to avoid losses due to high delivery costs. The minimum order is IDR 75. GoSushi have two different order systems, offline and online. Offline, we will distribute a brochure that includes our menus and the contact number. Consumers can order by directly call the number and assist by GoSushi representative. While online, we built our own website where the consumers could easily order in anytime and anywhere. New customers just have to register their personal data and choose the order, after completed we will confirm and deliver the order. It is important to keep the consumers personal database for their next purchase order and also the promotion.
To maintain the product quality in our restaurants, we will cooperate with the suppliers of raw materials. GoSushi ensure to use only the best ingredients, fresh, and guaranteed quality. The raw material of making a sushi are: Japanese rice, seafood, nori or dried seaweed, vinegar, vegetables, and fish eggs. These materials always available in our kitchen. GoSushi payment system can be done in cash or by transfer to a bank account. Our next plan, we are trying to cooperate with the bank hence we can have an EDC (Electronic Draft Capture) also known as a card swipe machine. It is also easier for consumers who wants to pay pay using debit cards, credit cards, or Flazz Cards.
In order to create a good customer relationship, GoSushi offers a friendly, fast and consistent service to our customers. We also accommodate our employees by give them a training such as literacy and interpersonal skills training. Which we think both of those trainings are important to create a solid and strong team within the employees and it will definitely affect employees views about how to serves customers better. To maintain
customer relationship, we offered a loyalty programs, such as loyalty card. We invite customers to sign up for our loyalty card program and promote them about a benefit and bonus of merchandise or products by spending some minimum amount. Our key activities is similar to the other Japanese restaurant. We received orders, prepare and deliver to the consumers. What makes GoSushi different is we are strive to build a good customer relationship and excel to serve customers better then, customers become aware and continuously purchase our products. In order to that, we develop a powerful online community which benefits both the customers and company. Where consumers can review about the foods and services and company can also improve and promote the products and services.
- 2 Management
We estimated that GoSushi requires six workers, two person for messengers (couriers), one person for coordinator administration, one person for sales and finance and two person in charge for kitchen. As we continuously grow and improve our business we will demand more workers.
- 2 Financial management
We started to build a business with the initial capital amount of IDR 150 Million. The amount was distributed to buy an equipment, raw materials, vehicles, operational lease, employee’s salary and etc. The capital was funded from the 3 founder with the equal amount. The owner of GoSushi are: Laksmi Puspasari, Lily Ribawanti, and Famila Anindia. Every founder has had the responsibilities to ensure the company will runs successfully.
- 3.1 Target market segment strategy
It is important for GoSushi to define market segmentation to reduce risk in deciding where, when and whom the product will be marketed and also to determined who our target market. Sushi is a food that contains a lot of benefits for health and intelligence. Because of that sushi can be consumed by everyone. Neither children, adults, nor even the elder people. GoSushi consumer segmentation is everybody who likes Japanese food. GoSushi target market are people with middle to upper income levels. Consumers GoSushi not limited by age or gender because our products can be enjoyed by everyone. However we
recommend for pregnant women to not consume any type of products that are raw.
In the first 6 months we operate in the central Jakarta. We choose a location in the central Jakarta to make the access easier and may cover many areas to deliver our products. After 6 months, if our business runs well, we will open more branches in every region of the city. And the business will continue our look and our regularly monitored again so that we may continue to widen our target market geographically to throughout Indonesia. Positioning of GoSushi is a Japanese restaurant which provides food delivery services that deliver
the best quality food and excellent service to customers.
3.1 Market Size and Trends According to Central Statistic Agency (BPS), in 2010, the population of Indonesia is around 237.556 inhabitants. In Jakarta, the number of population is keep rising whether because of the natural population increase, the net migration, and reclassification. In Jakarta Pusat, the total population in 2014 is around 910 inhabitants with the density around 18.
The composition of Jakarta population is dominated by the productive age. In 2014, at the
percentage of 71%. The age of productivity is 15 – 64 years old.
The population of Jakarta is now nearing 10 Million. This also indicates a various social economic events. Therefore from the statistical data above, we are sure that it is a good chance for GoSushi to enter the market and grab the opportunity.
3.1 Competition There are very huge numbers of competitors in the food industry business. There have been many
restaurant that offers a similar menu as GoSushi . Such as:
Sushi Tei Sushi Tei was the first Japanese restaurant who enter Jakarta’s market. Sushi Tei is very famous, they often had a long queue especially on the weekend. The theme of the restaurant is an open kitchen with a mix of modern Japanese touch already open several branches such as Mall Alam Sutera, Pondok Indah, The Breeze, and Plaza Indonesia. Price range: IDR 20 .000 – 500.
Sushi Groove Sushi Groove is now fairly known. Besides sushi, they also offers a Korean foods such as bibimbab sushi groove also offers a cocktail and ice cream. They already open several branches in the shopping malls such as Taman Anggrek, Mall Kelapa Gading, and etc. Price range: IDR 15 – 100.
Genki Sushi Genki Sushi is another Japanese restaurant that offers a creative products and services. They use iPad Mini as a media to order, for example to call the waiter, to see the bills and to order the menu. The menu they offers are sushi, tempura, udon, gyoza and etc. Genki Sushi has only one branch in Plaza Senayan. Price range: IDR 15 – 100.
The estimation of market share of Japanese restaurant can be seen in the diagram below.
Figure 3 Estimated Market Share
- 3 Marketing Strategy
Our main objective is to increase the market share in Japanese food industry. GoSushi marketing
strategies are, push strategy and pull strategy.
Pull Strategy Pull is a marketing strategy that encourages consumers to actively search for a product based on their own motives. This strategy focuses on "how to bring customers to us". At first, we have to raise the awareness of our product. Here are a few strategies that we applied:
Buzz marketing or word of mouth Buzz marketing is one of the powerful marketing tools for business. It became a human nature, when consumers buying decision depends on the recommendation by other people. We cooperate with the biggest online news portal Detik to have their positive review towards our products and services. Blogs An informational content like Blog could help company to attract customers who are interested in similar products. Viral marketing Viral marketing is one of the marketing strategy which uses existing social networks to promote the products. Viral marketing also consider cheaper. For instance, we create a teaser or trailers on YouTube before the product officially launched and keep customer interests and curious.
Push Strategy Push is a marketing strategy that focuses on taking the product to the customer, often also called as a traditional marketing. The strategies that we applied:
- Advertising As a new business, we try to attract more consumers with an attractive advertisement. For instance, we put our advertisement on internet, social media, radio, magazine, and newspaper.
- Direct marketing The alternatives of direct marketing, we do a direct mail strategy. It is a very popular strategy which GoSushi send an email regarding the products and services to the prospective
customers and the loyal customers. We use customer’s personal database to generate the data.
- Direct selling We do direct selling strategy where the seller interacts directly with the customers. For instance, when we open a booth or stall at the mall, our sales representative or sales promotion girl offer our products to the prospective customers.
Adopting both strategies of pull and push marketing strategies are a must. Push strategies are more
cost effective, involve a promotional activities such as advertising, direct marketing, and direct selling. While pull strategy involves on how to get customer to purchase our product. Customers are made to contact the seller. They use mass media to promote the product such as, buzz marketing, blog, and viral marketing. For pull strategy it requires high efforts has to be build and maintain over a long period of time. Our marketing budget at the beginning of the business for the promotional activities is IDR 10.000. And for the monthly promotion is IDR 100.
Figure 3 Marketing Strategy
Viral Marketing YouTube
Offline Direct Marketing
- Executive Summary
- 2.1 SWOT Analysis
- 2 Industry background
- 2 Goals and Potential of the Business and Milestone
- 2 Uniqueness of the product and service
- 2 Company ownership/legal entity
- 2 Services.....................................................................................................................
- 3.1 Mission and Objectives
- 3.1 Market Size and Trends
- 3.1 Competition
- 3 Advertising and Promotion
4 Production process
- 4 Human resources
- 4 Inventory....................................................................................................................
- 4 Payment system
- 5 Management team
- 6 Required fund
- 6 Fixed operating cost
- 6 Project sales forecast
- 6 Projected income statement
- 6 Projected cash flow
- 6 Projected balance sheet
- 6 Break even analysis
- Sashimi combo IDR 40 – 60.
- Salad IDR 15 – 25.
- Udon IDR 30.
- Ramen IDR 30.
The order process of GoSushi could be done in online and online. For online, we have our own website (gosushi.co) and email. For offline, customers can directly call or message. Customers are required to send their detail personal information including name, home address, email address, phone number, the order, and the date or time of the delivery. When we received the order, we will confirm the order by phone and send the details information regarding the bills
and payment system through email. After everything is completed, the order can directly send to the customer’s address.
Amendments to the content of your order can be made up to 45 minutes before the delivery window begins. We also set a minimum delivery order is IDR 75. For the online order from our website, we will notified when customer’s reach the basket if your order is below the minimum value.
Figure 4 Production process
For production of raw materials we cooperate with our Japanese food suppliers. We choose the best quality and prices for our raw materials. For example:
Koshihikari Rice Seafood Tobiko Nori Vinegar Sugar
Salt Vegetables Fruits Ramen Udon Meat
Customer order the products
GoSushi received the order
GoSushi prepared the order
GoSushi delivered the order
Customer received and pay the order
- Discover more from: BS Architecture ARC 000 De La Salle University – Dasmariñas 131 Documents Go to course