Reading & Math for K-5
- Learning numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Place Value
- Roman numerals
- Order of operations
- Drills & practice
- Factoring & prime factors
- Shape & geometry
- Data & graphing
- Word problems
- Children's stories
- Leveled Stories
- Context clues
- Cause & effect
- Compare & contrast
- Fact vs. fiction
- Fact vs. opinion
- Main idea & details
- Story elements
- Conclusions & inferences
- Sounds & phonics
- Words & vocabulary
- Reading comprehension
- Early writing
- Numbers & counting
- Simple math
- Social skills
- Other activities
- Dolch sight words
- Fry sight words
- Multiple meaning words
- Prefixes & suffixes
- Vocabulary cards
- Other parts of speech
- Cursive alphabet
- Cursive letters
- Cursive letter joins
- Cursive words
- Cursive sentences
- Cursive passages
- Grammar & Writing
- Three, 3-digit #'s in columns
Download & Print Only $7.90
Adding three 3-digit numbers in columns
Column form, 3 terms.
In these grade 3 math worksheets students add three numbers (1-999) in columns . Lots of carrying and regrouping practice.
These worksheets are available to members only.
Join K5 to save time, skip ads and access more content. Learn More
More addition worksheets
Find all of our addition worksheets , from adding by counting objects to addition of multiple large numbers in columns.
What is K5?
K5 Learning offers free worksheets , flashcards and inexpensive workbooks for kids in kindergarten to grade 5. Become a member to access additional content and skip ads.
Our members helped us give away millions of worksheets last year.
We provide free educational materials to parents and teachers in over 100 countries. If you can, please consider purchasing a membership ($24/year) to support our efforts.
Members skip ads and access exclusive features.
Learn about member benefits
This content is available to members only.
- Forgot Password?
- Number Chart
- Number Counting
- Skip Counting
- Tracing – Number Tracing
- Numbers – Missing
- Numbers – Least to Greatest
- Before & After Numbers
- Greater & Smaller Number
- Number – More or Less
- Numbers -Fact Family
- Numbers – Place Value
- Even & Odd
- Tally Marks
- Fraction Addition
- Fraction Circles
- Fraction Model
- Fraction Subtraction
- Fractions – Comparing
- Fractions – Equivalent
- Decimal Addition
- Decimal Model
- Decimal Subtraction
- Addition – Picture
- Addition – 1 Digit
- Addition – 2 Digit
- Addition – 3 Digit
- Addition – 4 Digit
- Addition – Missing Addend
- Addition Regrouping
- Addition Word Problems
- Subtraction – Picture
- Subtraction – 1 Digit
- Subtraction – 2 Digit
- Subtraction – 3 Digit
- Subtraction – 4 Digit
- Subtraction Regrouping
- Multiplication – Repeated Addition
- Times Tables
- Times Table – Times Table Chart
- Multiplication – Horizontal
- Multiplication – Vertical
- Multiplication-1 Digit
- Multiplication-2 Digit by 2 Digit
- Multiplication-3 Digit by 1 Digit
- Squares – Perfect Squares
- Multiplication Word Problems
- Square Root
- Division – Long Division
- Division-2Digit by1Digit-No Remainder
- Division-2Digit by1Digit-With Remainder
- Division-3Digit by1Digit-No Remainder
- Division – Sharing
- Time – Elapsed Time
- Time – Clock Face
- Pan Balance Problems
- Algebraic Reasoning
- Math Worksheets on Graph Paper
- Preschool Worksheets
- Kindergarten Worksheets
- Home Preschool Kindergarten First Grade Math Pinterest
- Book Report Critical Thinking Pattern Cut and Paste Patterns Pattern – Number Patterns Pattern – Shape Patterns Pattern – Line Patterns Easter Feelings & Emotions Grades Fifth Grade First Grade First Grade – Popular First Grade Fractions Fourth Grade Kindergarten Worksheets Kindergarten Addition Kindergarten Subtraction PreK Worksheets Preschool Worksheets Color, Trace & Draw Coloring Color by Number Spring Cut and Paste Activities Cut and Paste Letters Cut and Paste Numbers Cut and Paste Shapes Cut and Paste Worksheets Dot to Dot Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-10 Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-20 Dot to Dot – Tracing Dot to Dot – Letter – a-z Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-50 Fruits and Vegetables Modes of Transportation Opposites Preschool Matching Worksheets Scissor Cutting Skills Size – Same and Different Size Comparison Size – Big Bigger Biggest Size – Longest and Shortest Size – Shortest and Tallest Size – Smallest and Biggest Tracing Pre Writing Worksheets Tracing – Line Tracing – Preschool Tracing – Shape Tracing – Preschool Tracing – Picture Tracing Tracing – Picture Tracing – Popular Trace and Draw Tracing – Spiral Tracing Second Grade Second Grade – Popular Third Grade Graphing Graph – Trace and Draw Graphing – Count and Graph Halloween Worksheets Pumpkin Worksheets Letter Alphabet Coloring Letter – Coloring Letter – Mazes Letters – Alphabet Chart Letters – Before and After Letters – Capital Letters Letters -Uppercase Letters Letters – Uppercase and Lowercase Letters -Missing Letters Letters -Small Letters Letters -Lowercase Letters Tracing – Letter Tracing Uppercase and Lowercase Math Addition Addition – 1 Digit Addition – 1 More Addition – 10 more Addition – 2 Digit Addition – 3 Digit Addition – 4 Digit Addition – Add and Match Addition – Add and Multiply Addition – Add Tens Addition – Adding 3 Numbers Addition – Adding 4 Numbers Addition – Basic Addition Facts Addition – Dice Addition – Making 10 Addition – Making 5 Addition – Missing Addend Addition – No Regrouping Addition – Number Line Addition – Picture Addition – Popular Addition – Repeated Addition Addition – Sums up to 10 Addition – Sums up to 20 Addition – Sums up to 30 Addition – Ways to Make a Number Addition – Sums up to 5 Addition Doubles Addition Doubles Plus One Addition Regrouping Addition Sentences Addition/Subtraction Addition/Subtraction – 1 More 1 Less Addition/Subtraction – 10 More 10 Less Algebra Algebraic Reasoning Balancing Equations Equations Pan Balance Problems Brain Teasers Decimal Decimal Addition Decimal Model Decimal Subtraction Dice Worksheets Division Division – Long Division Division – Sharing Division-2Digit by1Digit-No Remainder Division-2Digit by1Digit-With Remainder Division-3Digit by1Digit-No Remainder Fraction Fraction Addition Fraction Circles Fraction Circles Template Fraction Model Fraction Subtraction Fractions – Coloring Fractions – Comparing Fractions – Equivalent Fractions – Halves Geometry Polygon Magic Squares Magic Triangles Math Worksheets on Graph Paper Multiplication Multiplication – Basic Facts Multiplication – Cubes Multiplication – Horizontal Multiplication – Popular Multiplication – Quiz Multiplication – Repeated Addition Multiplication – Test Multiplication – Vertical Multiplication Target Circles Multiplication-1 Digit Multiplication-2 Digit by 2 Digit Multiplication-3 Digit by 1 Digit Multiplication-3 Digit by 2 Digit Squares – Perfect Squares Times Tables Times Table – 10 Times Table Times Table – 11 Times Table Times Table – 12 Times Table Times Table – 2 Times Table Times Table – 3 Times Table Times Table – 4 Times Table Times Table – 5 Times Table Times Table – 6 Times Table Times Table – 7 Times Table Times Table – 8 Times Table Times Table – 9 Times Table Times Table – Popular Times Table – Times Table Chart Times Tables – Advanced Times Tables 2 -12 – 1 Worksheet Number Number – Comparing Number – More or Less Number – Greater & Smaller Number – Hundreds Number – Ordinal Numbers Number Bonds Number Chart Number Coloring Number Counting Number – Count How Many Number Counting – Dice Numbers – Count and Match Numbers – Before, After, and Between Numbers 1-20 – Before & After Numbers – Even & Odd Numbers – Missing Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-50 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-10 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-100 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-15 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-20 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-30 Numbers – Ordering Numbers Numbers – Least to Greatest Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-10 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-100 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-20 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-30 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-50 Numbers – Place Value Numbers – Ten Frames Numbers – Tens and Ones Numbers -Fact Family Numbers 1 – 10 Numbers 1 – 100 Numbers 1 – 20 Numbers 1 – 30 Numbers 1 – 50 Numbers 1 – 15 Numbers 1-120 Part Part Whole Skip Counting Skip Counting – Count by 1000s Skip Counting – Count by 100s Skip Counting – Count by 10s Skip Counting – Count by 2s Skip Counting – Count by 5s Skip Counting – Popular Skip Counting by 2s, 5s, and10s Tracing – Number Tracing Percent Puzzles Regrouping – Addition and Subtraction Shapes Shape – Match Shapes Shape – Mazes Shape Names Shapes – Popular Square Root Subtraction Subtraction – 1 Digit Subtraction – 1 Less Subtraction – 10 Less Subtraction – 2 Digit Subtraction – 3 Digit Subtraction – 4 Digit Subtraction – Missing Minuends Subtraction – Missing Subtrahends Subtraction – No Regrouping Subtraction – Number Line Subtraction – Picture Subtraction – Subtract and Match Subtraction – Subtract Tens Subtraction – Within 10 Subtraction – Within 20 Subtraction – Within 5 Subtraction Regrouping Subtraction Sentences Symmetry Tally Marks Time Time – Clock Face Time – Draw the hands Time – Elapsed Time Time – Elapsed Time Ruler Time – Telling Time Word Problems Addition Word Problems Multiplication Word Problems Subtraction Word Problems Missing Operator Most Popular Math Worksheets Most Popular Preschool and Kindergarten Worksheets Most Popular Worksheets New Worksheets Phonics Phonics – Beginning Sounds Phonics – Ending Sounds Phonics – Middle Sounds Preschool and Kindergarten – Mazes Printable Posters Charts Science Life Cycle Spelling Spelling – Days of the Week Spelling – Months of the Year Spelling – Numbers in Words Spot the difference Theme Worksheets Theme – Animal Theme – Dinosaur Theme – Cloud Theme – Flower Theme – Fruit Theme – Transport Theme – Aeroplane Theme – Car Theme – Rocket Theme – Train Theme – Truck Thinking Skills Analogies Worksheets Picture Analogies Preschool – Connect other half Top Worksheets Uncategorized Writing
Adding 3 Numbers – Sums up to 20 – One Worksheet
- 1st Grade Free Worksheets
- 1st Grade Worksheet
- 1st Grade Worksheets
- Add 3 single-digit numbers
- Add three single-digit numbers
- Adding 3 Numbers
- adding 3 numbers worksheet
- adding 3 single-digit numbers
- Addition – Adding 3 Numbers
- first grade
- First Grade Worksheet
- first grade worksheets
- increased by
- to addition
- total number
Adding 3 Numbers – Making 10 – Sums up to20 – One Worksheet
Adding 3 Numbers – Sums Up to 10 – One Worksheet
Making 10 to Add – One Worksheet
- add 3 numbers
- Addition Numbers up to 20
- Addition Sums To 20
- Addition Sums To 20 Worksheets
- addition to 10
- addition to 20
- Addition Within 20
- addition within 20 worksheets
- Avoid Confusion
- Divider Lines
- Make 10 Worksheet
- Make Ten Worksheet
- Making 10 to Add
- Numbers lined up
- Ones versus Tens Place
- sums under 20
- sums up to 20
- Vertical Lines
- visual workbook
- Ways to make 10
- Ways to Make 10 Worksheet
- what makes 10?
Adding three 2 digit numbers – No regrouping – One Worksheet
- 2 digit numbers
- Adding three 2 digit numbers
- no regrouping
Adding 3 Numbers – 1 Worksheet
Add three numbers – Dice Addition – 1 Worksheet
- Addition With Dice
- dice addition
- Dice Addition Math
- Dice Addition Worksheet
- dice worksheet
- dice worksheets
- domino addition
- domino worksheet
- practice addition
- simple addition is with dice
Adding 3 Numbers – Three Worksheets
Adding 3 Numbers – One Worksheet
Missing Addend – Four Worksheets
Add three numbers – 1 Worksheet
Addition – One Worksheet
Addition – Expanded Form – One Worksheet
- expanded addition
- expanded form
Missing Addends – One Worksheet
- missing addends
Adding 3 Numbers – Dice Addition – 1 Worksheet
Add three numbers – 3 Worksheets
- Addition - Adding 3 Numbers
Adding 3 Numbers – Five Worksheets
Adding 3 Numbers – Ten Worksheets
2 Digit Addition With Regrouping – Carrying – 4 Worksheets
Scroll to Top
Adding 3 Numbers Worksheets
Adding 3 numbers worksheets teach kids how to add three numbers having the same or a different number of digits. The questions can range from simply adding numbers or solving word problems.
Benefits of Adding 3 Numbers Worksheets
Addition is one of the most basic operations of Mathematics that sees an application not only in every industry but also in daily life. By solving the questions in the adding 3 numbers worksheets kids can increase their speed and accuracy in doing calculations. They can also improve their logical and reasoning abilities.
Read More:- Topic-wise Math Worksheets
Download Adding 3 Numbers Worksheet PDFs
The adding 3 numbers worksheets are easy to use, flexible, and free to download. They are also equipped with answer manuals that can be used if required.
2ndgradeworksheets.net-Free worksheets and printables for teachers
Free three or more single digit addition fluency worksheets, adding three or more single digits addition worksheets, common core state standards: 2.oa.2 add and subtract within 20., adding three single digits additon worksheet 2, adding three single digits addition game, adding three single digits additon smartboard game.
- Home |
- About |
- Contact Us |
- Privacy |
- Copyright |
- Shop |
- 🔍 Search Site
- Halloween Color By Number
- Halloween Dot to Dot
- Kindergarten Halloween Sheets
- 1st Grade Halloween Sheets
- Puzzles & Challenges for Older Kids
- Kindergarten Thanksgiving
- 1st Grade Thanksgiving
- 2nd Grade Thanksgiving
- Christmas Worksheets
- Easter Color By Number Sheets
- Printable Easter Dot to Dot
- Easter Worksheets for kids
- All Generated Sheets
- Place Value Generated Sheets
- Addition Generated Sheets
- Subtraction Generated Sheets
- Multiplication Generated Sheets
- Division Generated Sheets
- Money Generated Sheets
- Negative Numbers Generated Sheets
- Fraction Generated Sheets
- Place Value Zones
- Number Bonds
- Addition & Subtraction
- Times Tables
- Fraction & Percent Zones
- All Calculators
- Fraction Calculators
- Percent calculators
- Area & Volume Calculators
- Age Calculator
- Height Calculator
- Roman Numeral Calculator
- Coloring Pages
- Fun Math Sheets
- Math Puzzles
- Mental Math Sheets
- Online Times Tables
- Online Addition & Subtraction
- Math Grab Packs
- All Math Quizzes
- 1st Grade Quizzes
- 2nd Grade Quizzes
- 3rd Grade Quizzes
- 4th Grade Quizzes
- 5th Grade Quizzes
- 6th Grade Math Quizzes
- Place Value
- Rounding Numbers
- Comparing Numbers
- Number Lines
- Prime Numbers
- Negative Numbers
- Roman Numerals
- Add & Subtract
- Fraction Worksheets
- Learning Fractions
- Fraction Printables
- Percent Worksheets & Help
- All Geometry
- 2d Shapes Worksheets
- 3d Shapes Worksheets
- Shape Properties
- Geometry Cheat Sheets
- Printable Shapes
- Math Conversion
- Statistics Worksheets
- Bar Graph Worksheets
- Venn Diagrams
- All Word Problems
- Finding all possibilities
- Logic Problems
- Ratio Word Problems
- All UK Maths Sheets
- Year 1 Maths Worksheets
- Year 2 Maths Worksheets
- Year 3 Maths Worksheets
- Year 4 Maths Worksheets
- Year 5 Maths Worksheets
- Year 6 Maths Worksheets
- All AU Maths Sheets
- Kindergarten Maths Australia
- Year 1 Maths Australia
- Year 2 Maths Australia
- Year 3 Maths Australia
- Year 4 Maths Australia
- Year 5 Maths Australia
- Meet the Sallies
3 Digit Addition Worksheets
Welcome to our 3 Digit Addition Worksheets page.
Here you will find a wide range of free printable Second Grade Addition Worksheets, which will help your child learn to add numbers with up to 3 digits.
How to do 3 digit addition, 3 digit addition worked examples.
- Easier/Harder Worksheets
- More related resources
This page contains a range of resources to help you learn and practice your 3-digit addition skills.
We have several worked examples so you can see how to work out different additions step-by-step.
We also have a range of worksheets suitable for different levels of ability.
Using our resources will help your child to:
- understand how to do 3-digit addition
- add 3-digit numbers with multi-addends
- set out an addition problem correctly.
How to do 3-Digit Addition
Step 1) Add the Ones digit of both numbers together.
- Write the number of Ones below the line in the Ones place.
- If the total of the two digits is 10 or more, then regroup the 10 Ones into 1 Ten and move it into the Tens column.
We add the Ones: 5 + 8 = 13 Ones.
We regroup the 13 Ones into 1 Ten and 3 Ones.
We carry over 1 Ten and move it to the top of the Tens column.
We write a 3 under the line in the Ones place.
Step 2) Add the Tens digit of both numbers together, remember to add any Tens that were carried over.
- Write the number of Tens below the line in the Tens place.
- If the total of the two digits is 10 or more, then regroup the 10 Tens into 1 Hundred and move it into the Hundreds column.
We add the Tens, including the Ten we carried over: 1 + 2 + 1 = 4 Tens.
We write this number under the line in the Tens place.
Step 3) Add the Hundreds digit of both numbers together, remember to add any Hundreds that were carried over.
- Write the number of Hundreds below the line in the Hundreds place.
- If the total of the two digits is 10 or more, then regroup the 10 Hundreds into 1 Thousand and write it into the Thousands place.
We add the Hundreds: 6 + 4 = 10 Hundreds.
We regroup the 10 Hundreds into 1 Thousand and 0 Hundreds.
As there are no further digits to add up, we write the 1 in the Thousands place and a 0 in the Hundreds place.
Example 1) Work out 247 + 132.
This example does not need any regrouping.
Adding the Ones gives us: 7 + 2 = 9 Ones. We write this below the line in the Ones place.
Adding the Tens gives us: 4 + 3 = 7 Tens. We write this below the line in the Tens place.
Adding the Hundreds gives us: 2 + 1 = 3 Hundreds. We write this below the line in the Hundreds place.
This gives us a final answer of 247 + 132 = 379
Example 2) Work out 506 + 248.
Adding the Ones gives us: 6 + 8 = 14 Ones = 1 Ten + 4 Ones. Write the 4 Ones below the line in the Ones place. Carry over the 1 Ten into the Tens column.
Adding the Tens gives us: 1 + 0 + 4 = 5 Tens. We write this below the line in the Tens place
Adding the Hundreds gives us: 5 + 2 = 7 Hundreds. We write this below the line in the Hundreds place.
This gives us a final answer of 506 + 248 = 754
Example 3) Work out 482 + 176.
Adding the Ones gives us: 2 + 6 = 8 Ones. We write this below the line in the Ones place.
Adding the Tens gives us: 8 + 7 = 15 Tens = 1 Hundred + 5 Tens. We write 5 Tens below the line in the Tens place. We carry 1 Hundred into the Hundreds column.
Adding the Hundreds gives us: 1 + 4 + 1 = 6 Hundreds . We write this below the line in the Hundreds place.
This gives us a final answer of 482 + 176 = 658
Example 4) Work out 974 + 389
Adding the Ones gives us: 4 + 9 = 13 Ones = 1 Ten + 3 Ones. We write 3 Ones below the line in the Ones place and carry over 1 Ten into the Tens column.
Adding the Tens gives us: 1 + 7 + 8 = 16 Tens = 1 Hundred + 6 Tens. We write 6 Tens below the line in the Tens place. We carry 1 Hundred into the Hundreds column.
Adding the Hundreds gives us: 1 + 9 + 3 = 13 Hundreds = 1 Thousand + 3 Hundreds .
We write 1 in the Thousands place and 3 in the Hundreds place.
This gives us a final answer of 974 + 389 = 1363
Example 5) Work out 728 + 457 + 66
Step 1) Add the Ones digit of the 3 numbers together.
Adding the Ones gives us: 8 + 7 + 6 = 21 Ones = 2 Tens + 1 One. We write 1 One below the line in the Ones place and carry over 2 Tens into the Tens column.
Step 2) Add the Tens digit of the 3 numbers together, remember to add any Tens that were carried over.
Adding the Tens gives us: 2 + 2 + 5 + 8 = 17 Tens = 1 Hundred + 7 Tens. We write 7 Tens below the line in the Tens place. We carry 1 Hundred into the Hundreds column.
Step 3) Add the Hundreds digit of the 3 numbers together, remember to add any Hundreds that were carried over.
Adding the Hundreds gives us: 1 + 7 + 4 = 12 Hundreds = 1 Thousand + 2 Hundreds.
We write 1 in the Thousands place and 2 in the Hundreds place.
This gives us a final answer of 728 + 457 + 86 = 1271
Quicklinks to ...
- 3 Digit Addition Worksheets no Regrouping
- 3 Digit Addition Worksheets with Regrouping
- 3 Digit Addition Worksheets with Multi-Addends
- 3 Digit Addition Missing Number Worksheets
We have split the sheets into 4 sections.
- The first section is the easiest and involves 3-digit addition with no regrouping
- The second section involves 3-digit addition with regrouping.
- The third section involves 3-digit addition with multi-addends
- The final section involves 3-digit addition challenges.
3 Digit Addition With No Regrouping
The sheets in this section are all of a similar level of difficulty.
- 3 Digit Addition no regrouping Sheet 1
- PDF version
- 3 Digit Addition no regrouping Sheet 2
- 3 Digit Addition no regrouping Sheet 3
- 3 Digit Addition no regrouping Sheet 4
3 Digit Addition With Regrouping
Sheet 1 - regrouping in ones only
Sheet 2 - regrouping in ones or tens
Sheet 3 & 4 - regrouping in ones and/or tens
Sheets 5 & 6 - regrouping in ones/tens/hundreds
Sheets 7 & 8 - setting out and solving addition problems (regrouping in ones/tens/hundreds)
- 3 Digit Addition Sheet 1
- 3 Digit Addition Sheet 2
- 3 Digit Addition Sheet 3
- 3 Digit Addition Sheet 4
- 3 Digit Addition Sheet 5
- 3 Digit Addition Sheet 6
- 3 Digit Addition Sheet 7
- 3 Digit Addition Sheet 8
3 Digit Addition With Multi-Addends
Sheet 1 - regrouping in ones/tens all answers below 1000
Sheet 2 - regrouping in ones/tens/hundreds
- 3 Digit Addition with Multi Addends Sheet 1
- 3 Digit Addition with Multi Addends Sheet 2
3-Digit Addition Missing Number Challenges
These sheets involve filling in the missing digits in the 3-digit additions, where the digits may belong to the addends or the answer.
- 3 Digit Addition Missing Numbers 1
- 3 Digit Addition Missing Numbers 2
Looking for some easier addition worksheets
As well as 3-digit addition worksheets, we also have 2-digit addition worksheets.
The sheets are similar to those on this page, but with smaller numbers.
- 2 Digit Addition Without Regrouping
- 2 Digit Addition Worksheets With Regrouping
Looking for some harder addition worksheets
We also have a selection of 4-digt addition worksheets and worksheets involving adding much larger numbers.
- Addition Worksheets with Multi-Addends
- Addition 4-Digit Worksheets
More Recommended Math Worksheets
Take a look at some more of our worksheets similar to these.
3 Digit Subtraction (& Addition) Worksheets
- 3 Digit Subtraction Worksheets
- 3 Digit Addition and Subtraction Worksheets
Column Addition Worksheet Generator
If you need some more 3 digit addition worksheets, or want to practice more column addition with regrouping, then take a look at our column addition worksheet generator.
You can select the size of numbers and number of questions you want, then create your worksheet in a matter of seconds.
- Addition With Regrouping Worksheet Generator
More Second Grade Addition Worksheets
Here you will find a range of Free Printable Second Grade Addition Worksheets.
The following worksheets involve using the Second Grade Math skills of adding numbers, and solving addition problems.
Using these sheets will help your child to:
- learn their addition facts to 20+20
- learn how to solve addition sums where one of the addends is missing, but the total is given;
- learn to add numbers to 1000 in columns.
- Math Addition Facts to 20
- Addition Word Problems 2nd grade
- 2nd Grade Addition and Subtraction Word Problems (up to 100)
2nd Grade Money Worksheets
Here you will find a range of free printable Second Grade Money Worksheets.
The following worksheets involve counting different amounts of money in pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters.
There is a wider range of free money worksheets at the 2nd Grade Math Salamanders (see below). These sheets will open in a new tab.
- learn the names and values of the US coins;
- learn to count up different amounts of money to $1 in coins.
- learn to count up to $10 in coins and dollar bills.
All the free Second Grade Math Worksheets in this section are informed by the Elementary Math Benchmarks for 2nd Grade.
- Money Worksheets for 2nd Grade - Counting money to $1
- Free Money Worksheets up to $2
- Printable Money Worksheets up to $10
- Money Riddles
- Math Addition Games
Here you will find a range of Free Printable Addition Games to help kids learn their addition facts.
Using these games will help your child to learn their addition facts, and also to develop their memory and strategic thinking skills.
Second Grade Math Word Problems
Here are a range of problems solving sheets for 2nd graders. Most of the sheets contain 'real-life' problems related to animal facts.
Using the sheets will help your child to:
- apply their addition, subtraction, and multiplication skills;
- apply their knowledge of rounding and place value;
- solve a range of 'real life' problems.
All the 2nd grade sheets in this section support Elementary math benchmarks.
These sheets involve solving one or two more challenging longer problems. This link opens in a new tab.
- Second Grade Math Problems
These sheets involve solving many 'real-life' problems involving data.
- 2nd Grade Math Word Problems
These sheets involve solving a range of multiplciation problems.
- Multiplication Word Problems 2nd Grade
How to Print or Save these sheets
Need help with printing or saving? Follow these 3 steps to get your worksheets printed perfectly!
- How to Print support
Return to Second Grade Math Worksheets
Return to Addition Worksheets
Return from 3 Digit Addition Worksheets to Math Salamanders Home Page
The Math Salamanders hope you enjoy using these free printable Math worksheets and all our other Math games and resources.
We welcome any comments about our site or worksheets on the Facebook comments box at the bottom of every page.
TOP OF PAGE
- Puzzles & Challenges
© 2010-2023 Math Salamanders Limited. All Rights Reserved.
- Copyright Policy
Adding Three One-Digit Numbers (A)
Welcome to The Adding Three One-Digit Numbers (A) Math Worksheet from the Addition Worksheets Page at Math-Drills.com. This math worksheet was created or last revised on 2014-07-21 and has been viewed 5 times this week and 45 times this month. It may be printed, downloaded or saved and used in your classroom, home school, or other educational environment to help someone learn math.
Teacher s can use math worksheets as test s, practice assignment s or teaching tool s (for example in group work , for scaffolding or in a learning center ). Parent s can work with their children to give them extra practice , to help them learn a new math skill or to keep their skills fresh over school breaks . Student s can use math worksheets to master a math skill through practice, in a study group or for peer tutoring .
Use the buttons below to print, open, or download the PDF version of the Adding Three One-Digit Numbers (A) math worksheet . The size of the PDF file is 20796 bytes . Preview images of the first and second (if there is one) pages are shown. If there are more versions of this worksheet, the other versions will be available below the preview images. For more like this, use the search bar to look for some or all of these keywords: addition, math, column, multiple, numbers .
Print Full Version
Open Full Version
Download Full Version
Print Student Version
Open Student Version
Download Student Version
The Print button initiates your browser's print dialog. The Open button opens the complete PDF file in a new browser tab. The Download button initiates a download of the PDF math worksheet. Teacher versions include both the question page and the answer key. Student versions, if present, include only the question page.
More Addition Worksheets
adding 3 numbers worksheet
Resource types, all resource types, adding 3 numbers worksheet.
- Rating Count
- Price (Ascending)
- Price (Descending)
- Most Recent
First Grade Math Unit 12 Adding 3 Numbers First Grade Math Worksheets Activities
Emoji 2 and 3 Digit Addition Worksheets | Color by Number Addition
Adding three numbers worksheets and printables - make ten first for grade one
Adding 3 Numbers , Missing Addends, Make a Ten Worksheets 1st Grade Math Review
- Easel Activity
Color By Number Code Math Worksheets : 3 Digit Addition & Subtraction Regrouping
Add and Subtract 3 -Digit Numbers Worksheets Second Grade Math 2.NBT.7
January Math Activities | Winter Color by Number 3 Digit Addition Worksheets
Adding 3 Numbers Word Problems Worksheets ( Adding 3 addends word problems)
Adding to Make 10 Adding Three Numbers First Grade Adding 3 Numbers Worksheets
Adding 3 Numbers - Worksheets , Hands-On Activity, and NO-PREP Game
3 Digit Addition on a Number Line Worksheets
Add 3 -Addend and 4-Addend Numbers Worksheets Second Grade Math 2.NBT.6
2 and 3 Digit Addition Color by Number | Addition Worksheets
10 Adding 3 Numbers Worksheets . KDG-1st Grade Math.
Adding 3 -Digit Numbers : Reference Charts, Work Mats, & Differentiated Worksheets
Adding 3 Numbers : Worksheets , Number Line, Word Problems Add Three Numbers
Adding 3 Numbers Activities and Worksheets MEGA Pack
Adding 3 Numbers Worksheets | 3 Addends within 20 | Add Three Numbers
Spring Color by Number 3 Digit Addition Worksheets | Spring Color by Code
ADD THREE NUMBERS UNIT 3 LESSON 15 WORKSHEETS POSTERS AND EXIT TICKET
3 Digit Addition on a Number Line Worksheets , Open Number Line, Jump Strategy
Adding Three 2 Digit Numbers Worksheets With, Without Regrouping
Sumando 3 números (Spanish Adding 3 Numbers Math Worksheets , Activities, Games!)
3 Addend Addition 1st Grade Math Worksheets & Lessons for Adding 3 Numbers
- We're hiring
- Help & FAQ
- Student privacy
- Terms of service
- Tell us what you think
Add 3 Numbers by Making a 10 First Worksheets
Related Pages Math Worksheets Lessons for First Grade Free Printable Worksheets
First Grade math worksheets to help students practice making a 10 first when adding 3 numbers or addends.
How to use the make ten strategy when adding 3 numbers? Try to look for number pairs or number bonds that make up 10 and add that first to get a ten before adding the third number. (Have a look at these worksheets if you need to revise the number pairs of 10. Have a look at these worksheets if you need to practice adding to a ten.)
Click on the following worksheet to get a printable pdf document. Scroll down the page for more Add 3 Numbers by Making a 10 First Worksheets .
More Add 3 Numbers by a Making 10 First Worksheets
Add the numbers. Try to make a 10 first.
Add 3 Numbers by Making 10 First Worksheet #1 (Answers on the second page) Add 3 Numbers by Making 10 First Worksheet #2 (Answers on the second page)
Add 3 Numbers by Making 10 First #1 (Interactive) Add 3 Numbers by Making 10 First #2 (Interactive)
Number Pairs 10
Teen Numbers Compose Teen Number Decompose Teen Number Compose & Decompose Teen Numbers
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.