Gas Station Business Plan Template
Gas station business plan.
You’ve come to the right place to create your Gas Station business plan.
We have helped over 10,000 entrepreneurs and business owners create business plans and many have used them to start or grow their gas stations.
Below is a sample business plan for a gas station to help you create each section of your gas station business plan.
Accelerate Station is a startup gas station located in Dallas, Texas. The company was founded by Bill Johnson, an experienced gas station manager who has gained valuable knowledge on how to run a gas station during the past ten years while working at GAS&GO MART. Now that Bill has experienced managing a gas station, he is ready to start his own company, Accelerate Station. Bill is confident that his business management skills, combined with his understanding of the gas station industry, will enable him to run a profitable gas station of his own. Bill is recruiting a team of gas station personnel to help manage the day-to-day complexities of running a gas station business – sales and marketing, supplier relations, financial management, and customer support.
Accelerate Station will provide gasoline, diesel, electric vehicle charging, automotive parts and accessories, and a small snack assortment. Accelerate Station will be the go-to gas station in a busy intersection located in the heart of the Dallas metropolitan area. The company will be the ultimate choice for convenience and customer service while offering the lowest prices in the area.
The following are the products and services that Accelerate Station will offer:
- Electric Vehicle Charging
- Air (for tires)
- Automotive Parts Assortment (lights, batteries, etc.)
- Automotive Accessories (license plate holders, air fresheners, etc.)
- Snacks & Beverages (vending machine access)
Accelerate Station will target private and commercial vehicle drivers in Dallas. The company will target individuals that need to refuel as part of their commute to work and commercial drivers fueling up for a long trip. No matter the customer, Accelerate Station will deliver fast and courteous service and the lowest prices in the area.
Accelerate Station will be owned and operated by Bill Johnson. Bill is a recent graduate of Texas University with a degree in business administration. He also has over ten years of experience working as a gas station manager for another local company. Bill will be the chief executive officer for the gas station. He will oversee the staff’s activities and day-to-day operations.
Bill has recruited a fellow business school graduate, Stephen Smith, to be the company’s chief operating officer and help oversee the gas station’s business operations. Stephen will handle supplier relationships, logistics, and budgeting for the business.
Bill and Stephen have hired a marketing professional, Mary Miller, to become a member of the Accelerate Station management team. Mary is a graduate of the University of Maine with a bachelor’s degree in marketing. Bill and Stephen rely on Mary’s expertise to execute the company’s marketing plan and advertising strategies.
Accelerate Station will be able to achieve success by offering the following competitive advantages:
- High-traffic location that is visible and accessible to passersby from multiple major streets and highways.
- Accelerate Station uses the latest technology to make it easy and convenient for customers to gas up quickly. Customers can pre-pay using the company’s app, at the pump, or in person at the central kiosk. Providing multiple payment options gives more customers an opportunity to use their preferred method of payment easily.
- The company’s leadership team has built a network of supplier relationships that will allow Accelerate Station to purchase gasoline for lower prices than their competitors. Accelerate will then be able to pass this cost-savings on to customers.
Accelerate Station is seeking $880,000 in debt financing to launch its gas station business. The funding will be dedicated towards securing the location and purchasing gas station equipment and supplies. Funding will also be dedicated towards three months of overhead costs to include payroll of the staff and marketing expenses. The breakout of the funding is below:
- Gas station build-out: $480,000
- Gas station equipment, supplies, and materials: $220,000
- Three months of overhead expenses (payroll, utilities): $160,000
- Marketing costs: $10,000
- Working capital: $10,000
The following graph below outlines the pro forma financial projections for Accelerate Station.
Who is accelerate station.
Accelerate Station is a newly established gas station company in Dallas, Texas. Accelerate will be the first choice for drivers in Dallas for its convenient location, top-notch customer service, and low prices on gasoline, diesel, and electric vehicle charging. The company will serve drivers of private and commercial vehicles of all types and sizes.
Accelerate Station will be able to guarantee the lowest prices in the area thanks to its leadership team members’ existing supplier network connections. The company offers customers the option to pay using a convenient app, at the pump, or through the central kiosk. Customers can also purchase automotive parts and accessories, and grab a quick snack for the road at the station’s convenient vending machines.
Accelerate Station History
Accelerate Station is owned and operated by Bill Johnson, an experienced gas station manager who has gained valuable knowledge during his ten year tenure working at another local gas station. In addition to his hands-on experience, Bill has recently graduated from Texas University with a degree in business administration. Now that Bill has gained the experience and know-how he needs to manage a gas station, he is ready to start one of his own. Bill has begun recruiting a team of gas station personnel to help manage the day-to-day complexities of running a gas station business – sales and marketing, supplier relations, financial management, and customer support.
Since incorporation, Accelerate Station has achieved the following milestones:
- Registered Accelerate Station, LLC to transact business in the state of Texas
- Has begun negotiations to purchase the property and reached out to potential builders to construct the station
- Reached out to numerous contacts to include gasoline and diesel suppliers and electric vehicle charging station providers to begin obtaining supplier contracts
- Began recruiting a staff of gas station attendants to work at Accelerate Station
Accelerate Station Services
- Automotive Accessories (license plate holders, air freshener, etc.)
The gas station industry in the United States is valued at an estimated $138B with over 13,800 businesses in operation and more than 162,000 employees nationwide. Included in the gas station industry are businesses that sell automotive fuels such as gas and diesel, automotive parts and services (such as car washes), and other non-automotive goods and services. Many gas stations also co-locate with a convenience store to drive more traffic to their business. These gas stations are part of the larger industry of “gas stations with convenience stores”, which is valued at $649B in the U.S. with over 122,000 operating businesses and 1.0M employees across the country. In addition to gasoline and automotive services, these businesses also sell groceries and other convenience goods.
Gas station market demand is dependent on the volume of drivers on the road (both personal and commercial). Profitability typically depends on industry operators’ ability to secure high traffic locations and purchase their gas for the lowest prices possible.
A growing challenge for gas station industry operators is the rise in electric vehicles. To remain competitive, many industry operators have begun offering electric vehicle charging options in addition to traditional gasoline.
Demographic profile of target market.
Accelerate Station will target private and commercial vehicle drivers in Dallas. The company will target individuals that need to refuel as part of their commute to work and commercial drivers fueling up for a long trip. Accelerate will be able to accommodate vehicles of all types and sizes including diesel, hybrid, and electric vehicles. No matter the customer, Accelerate Station will deliver fast and courteous service and the lowest prices in the area.
The precise demographics for Dallas, Texas are:
Accelerate will primarily target the following customer profiles:
- Drivers of private vehicles
- Drivers of commercial vehicles
- Drivers of gasoline vehicles
- Drivers of diesel vehicles
- Drivers of electric vehicles
Direct and indirect competitors.
Accelerate Station will face competition from other companies with similar business profiles. A description of each competitor company is below.
GAS&GO MART is one of the largest and oldest commercial gas stations based in Dallas, Texas. Established in 1955, the company currently operates twenty stations throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. GAS&GO MART sells gasoline and diesel, automotive parts, and snacks. GAS&GO MART aims to deliver quick service for customers on the go. The company uses a stringent inspection process to ensure all of its products are the best quality. GAS&GO MART’s team of experienced gas station attendants are available to assist customers as needed.
Speedy Gas Station
Speedy Gas Station is a small gas station catering to local drivers in Dallas, Texas. Speedy Gas Station operates one location in a busy retail district. The company provides gasoline, diesel, and a self-service car wash. Speedy Gas Station is family owned and operated by former race car drivers who know the importance of fast service. The gas station attendants are able to help customers check their oil, tires, and other small automotive issues. The company prides itself on providing the fastest service and quality products.
Express Gas Station
Express Gas Station is a trusted Dallas, Texas-based gas station that provides superior gasoline to drivers in Dallas. The company offers a spacious layout that can accommodate the largest of commercial vehicles and is equipped with an electric vehicle charging station. Express Gas Station operates a single location near the outskirts of Dallas and is in the process of opening two additional locations within the city.
Accelerate Station will be able to offer the following advantages over their competition:
Brand & value proposition.
Accelerate Station will offer the unique value proposition to its clientele:
- Customers can pre-pay using the company’s app, at the pump, or in person at the central kiosk. Providing multiple payment options gives more customers an opportunity to use their preferred method of payment easily.
The promotions strategy for Accelerate Station is as follows:
Social Media Marketing
The company’s marketing director will create accounts on social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and YouTube. She will ensure Accelerate maintains an active social media presence with regular updates and promotional content to incentivize customers to use the company’s services.
Professional Associations and Networking
Accelerate Station will become a member of professional associations such as the American Gas Station Association, Dallas Gas Station Managers Society, and the Texas Diesel Association. The leadership team will focus their networking efforts on expanding the company’s supplier network.
Accelerate Station will invest in professionally designed print ads to display in programs or flyers at industry networking events. The company will also send direct mailers to local residents and businesses that are likely to frequent the gas station.
Accelerate Station will utilize the in-house marketing director that designed the print ads to also design the company website. The website will be well organized, informative, and list the products and services Accelerate is able to provide. The website will also list information on discounts and promotional giveaways.
The marketing director will also manage the company’s website presence with SEO marketing tactics so that when someone types in a search engine “Dallas gas station ” or “gas station near me”, Accelerate Station will be listed at the top of the search results.
The pricing of Accelerate Station will be moderate and lower than its competitors so customers feel they receive value when purchasing the company’s products and services. Accelerate will also offer discounts to regular customers.
The following will be the operations plan for Accelerate Station.
- Bill Johnson will be the CEO of the company. He will oversee the gas station staff and day-to-day operations. Bill has spent the past year recruiting the following staff:
- Stephen Smith – Chief Operating Officer who will manage the budgeting, supplier relationships, and logistics.
- Jennifer Willams – Bookkeeper who will provide all accounting, tax payments, and monthly financial reporting.
- Mary Miller – Marketing Director who will oversee all marketing strategies for the company and manage the website, social media, and print advertising campaigns.
- Micheal Jones – Quality Control Manager who will oversee all inspections of products, equipment, and processes.
Accelerate Station will have the following milestones complete in the next six months.
12/1/2022 – Finalize contract to purchase property
12/15/2022 – Finalize employment contracts for the Accelerate Station management team
1/1/2023 – Begin build-out of the gas station and purchase equipment, materials, and supplies
1/15/2023 – Begin networking at industry events and implement the marketing plan
2/15/2023 – Finalize contracts with suppliers
3/15/2023 – Accelerate Station officially opens for business
Bill has recruited a fellow business school graduate, Stephen Smith, to be the company’s chief operating officer and help oversee gas station’s business operations. Stephen will handle supplier relationships, logistics, and budgeting for the business.
Key revenue & costs.
The revenue drivers for Accelerate Station are the fees charged to customers in exchange for the company’s products and services. When it comes to pricing, the station will monitor supply costs, average prices charged by competitors, and product availability in the market to ensure its prices will generate a healthy profit margin.
The cost drivers will be the overhead costs required in order to staff a gas station. The expenses will be the product itself, payroll cost, utilities, equipment and supplies, and marketing materials.
Funding Requirements and Use of Funds
The following outlines the key assumptions required in order to achieve the revenue and cost numbers in the financials and in order to pay off the startup business loan.
- Average sales per month: 2,000
- Average fees per month: $15,000
- Overhead costs per year: $640,000
Income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement, gas station business plan faqs, what is a gas station business plan.
A gas station business plan is a plan to start and/or grow your gas station business. Among other things, a fuel station business plan outlines your business concept, identifies your target customers, presents your marketing plan and details your financial projections. You can easily complete your Gas Station business plan using our Gas Station Business Plan Template here .
What are the Main Types of Gas Stations?
There are a number of different kinds of gas stations, some examples include: Franchise Gas Station, Full Service Gas Station, or Quick Service Gas Station.
How Do You Get Funding for Your Gas Station?
After you complete your filling station business plan, you can start to seek financing.
Gas Stations are often funded through small business loans. Personal savings, credit card financing and angel investors are also popular forms of funding.
What are the Steps To Start a Gas Station Business?
Starting a Gas Station business can be an exciting endeavor. Having a clear roadmap of the steps to start a business will help you stay focused on your goals and get started faster.
1. Develop A Gas Station Business Plan - The first step in starting a business is to create a detailed fuel station business plan pdf or doc that outlines all aspects of the venture. This should include potential market size and target customers, the services or products you will offer, pricing strategies and a detailed financial forecast.
2. Choose Your Legal Structure - It's important to select an appropriate legal entity for your Gas Station business. This could be a limited liability company (LLC), corporation, partnership, or sole proprietorship. Each type has its own benefits and drawbacks so it’s important to do research and choose wisely so that your Gas Station business is in compliance with local laws.
3. Register Your Gas Station Business -Once you have chosen a legal structure, the next step is to register your Gas Station business with the government or state where you’re operating from. This includes obtaining licenses and permits as required by federal, state, and local laws.
4. Identify Financing Options - It’s likely that you’ll need some capital to start your Gas Station business, so take some time to identify what financing options are available such as bank loans, investor funding, grants, or crowdfunding platforms.
5. Choose a Location - Whether you plan on operating out of a physical location or not, you should always have an idea of where you’ll be based should it become necessary in the future as well as what kind of space would be suitable for your operations.
6. Hire Employees -There are several ways to find qualified employees including job boards like LinkedIn or Indeed as well as hiring agencies if needed – depending on what type of employees you need it might also be more effective to reach out directly through networking events.
7. Acquire Necessary Gas Station Equipment & Supplies - In order to start your Gas Station business, you'll need to purchase all of the necessary equipment and supplies to run a successful operation.
8. Market & Promote Your Business - Once you have all the necessary pieces in place, it’s time to start promoting and marketing your Gas Station business. This includes creating a website, utilizing social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter, and having an effective Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy. You should also consider traditional marketing techniques such as radio or print advertising.
Learn more about how to start a successful Gas Station business: How to Start a Gas Station
Gas Station Business Plan Template
While the earlier sections of your business plan explained your goals, your operations plan describes how you will meet them. Your operations plan should have two distinct sections as follows.
Everyday short-term processes include all of the tasks involved in running your gas station business, such as customer service, inventory management and daily maintenance.
Long-term goals are the milestones you hope to achieve. These could include the dates when you expect to serve your 100 th customer, or when you hope to reach $X in revenue. It could also be when you expect to launch a new location.
GAS STATION BUSINESS PLAN OUTLINE
- Gas Station Business Plan Home
- 1. Executive Summary
- 2. Company Overview
- 3. Industry Analysis
- 4. Customer Analysis
- 5. Competitive Analysis
- 6. Marketing Plan
- 7. Operations Plan
- 8. Management Team
- 9. Financial Plan
- 10. Appendix
- Gas Station Business Plan Summary
Start Your Gas Station Plan Here
Other Helpful Business Plan Articles & Templates
- Business Plan for Investors
- Bank/SBA Business Plan
Strategic/Operational Business Plan
- L1 Visa Business Plan
- E1 Treaty Trader Visa Business Plan
- E2 Treaty Investor Visa Business Plan
- EB-1 Business Plan
- EB-2 NIW Business Plan
- EB-5 Business Plan
- Innovator Founder Visa Business Plan
- Start-Up Visa Business Plan
- Expansion Worker Visa Business Plan
- Manitoba MPNP Visa Business Plan
- Nova Scotia NSNP Visa Business Plan
- British Columbia BC PNP Visa Business Plan
- Self-Employed Visa Business Plan
- OINP Entrepreneur Stream Business Plan
- LMIA Owner Operator Business Plan
- ICT Work Permit Business Plan
- LMIA Mobility Program – C11 Entrepreneur Business Plan
- USMCA (ex-NAFTA) Business Plan
- Franchise Business Plan
- Landlord business plan
- Nonprofit Start-Up Business Plan
- Cannabis business plan
- Ecommerce business plan
- Online boutique business plan
- Mobile application business plan
- Daycare business plan
- Restaurant business plan
- Food delivery business plan
- Real estate business plan
- Business Continuity Plan
- Buy Side Due Diligence Services
- ICO whitepaper
- ICO consulting services
- Confidential Information Memorandum
- Private Placement Memorandum
- Feasibility study
- How it works
- Business Plan Examples
Gas Station Business Plan Sample
Do you want to start gas station business?
Are you thinking of starting a gas station ? A gas station was also known as a petrol station is a business that retails diesel, gasoline and various types of motor vehicle lubricants. The increase in the number of automobiles has pushed up the demand for gasoline and diesel which makes the gas station business plan a lucrative venture. The oil and gas industry has in recent times gone through various challenges, but it still remains one of the most lucrative business sectors. Investing in a gas station requires a significant amount of investment, but with a sound business strategy , you can be assured of recovering your entire investment.
2.1 the business.
The gas station will be registered under the name Savoy Gas and will be located in Princeton, New Jersey on Exit 2 off the New York Philadelphia interstate highway. This is an excellent location considering the high amount of vehicular traffic that uses the highway on a daily basis. Savoy gas station will be owned and managed by Mike Wall who is a Petroleum Engineer.
2.2 Management Team
Mike Wall is an expert Petroleum Engineer who has had a successful career spanning over twenty-five years. Mike has worked for large and reputable international organizations in the oil and gas industry. He has overseen numerous large-scale industry projects that have earned him respect and recognition in the industry.
2.3 Customer Focus
Savoy Gas Station aims to offer a fully equipped gas station facility for motorists using the busy Interstate highway. Identifying potential customers is a critical step of starting your own gas station business plan .
2.4 Business Target
To succeed in its mandate, the gas station intends to focus on harnessing the latest technologies in the oil and gas industry to offer quality and reliable services to motorists.
3.1 company owner.
Mike Wall is a Petroleum Engineer who has worked for several high profile oil and gas companies across the United States. He is credited for his professionalism and spearheading of numerous technical projects. Mike has worked in various senior capacities in different organizations, as well as participated in numerous local, regional and global petroleum conferences.
3.2 Aim of Starting the Business
Starting your own gas station requires a good understanding and knowledge of the oil and gas industry. Having been in the industry for almost three decades, Mike was deeply involved in policy making and technical implementation of gas station projects. Working closely with gas station stakeholders, Mike thought it would be a great idea to transfer his expertise to entrepreneurship.
3.3 How the Business will be Started
As a Petroleum Engineer, Mike Wall already has the technical knowhow of the infrastructure and technologies required to start a gas station. However, he has closely worked with financial experts to formulate a sound financial plan to support the business model. The following is key financial information for Savoy Gas station.
Services for Customers
Savoy Gas station is focused on offering a professional service in line with the growing demand for well-equipped gas station facilities in Princeton, New Jersey. Opening a gas station requires great innovation in service delivery. Savoy Gas station will offer the following diversified services.
- Provision of retail gasoline and diesel
- Selling automotive related products such as oil and lubricants
- Automotive repair services i.e. Wheel Balancing, Wheel Alignment and Vulcanizing
- Selling soft drinks, snacks, groceries and selected household items.
Marketing Analysis for Gas Station Business
For Savoy Gas station to be successful, a comprehensive market analysis was carried out to pinpoint areas of focus that will drive business development.
This gas station business plan sample explains the strategy the gas station intends to follow to meet its targets. Using this strategy, the business intends to get a good amount of revenue considering it lies on a main interstate highway that is used by thousands of commuters on a daily basis. Currently, commuters don’t have a well-equipped shop where they can get adequate food supplies while travelling since the nearest gas station is over 15 miles away.
5.1 Market Segmentation
After realizing there are few gas stations around Princeton area off the interstate highway, Savoy Gas has found a market it can effectively explore and provide a critical service for its customers. Based on market research and findings, the business is targeting the following customers for inclusion in its gas station marketing plan . Anyone looking for gasoline and diesel as well as a well-stocked food and drinks outlet is a potential customer for the business.
5.1.1 Automobile Owners
Automobile engines rely on gasoline and fuel in order to operate efficiently. Savoy Gas station will be located on the main New York to Philadelphia Interstate highway at Princeton, New Jersey. This is an extremely busy highway with thousands of vehicles using the highway on a daily basis. The nearest gas station is about fifteen miles away and Savoy gas station knows it’s located in a strategic location to offer key services to vehicle owners. In addition, the business intends to sell automotive products such as oil and different types of lubricants which are essential products to car owners. Given the scarcity of gas stations in the area, Savoy gas station intends to capitalize on the untapped market by setting up a fully equipped and professionally managed gas station. Motorists are the key customer target included in this gas station business plan template.
5.1.2 Commuters and Travellers
Because of the gas station’s strategic location on a main highway, services and products offered will help regular commuters, as well as long distance travellers using the interstate highway. With the wide range of services offered by the gas station, the business intends to rely on the high number of people using the highway to stop and buy food, snacks, drinks and other products at the facility.
Princeton, New Jersey has nearby residential households that will benefit a great deal when the gas station is set up. The gas station business plan has focused on stocking a wide variety of foodstuffs, drinks and other products that primarily cater for household consumers. Starting a gas station business plan should include a strategy that incorporates the local community as customers. Local communities living around the gas station are excellent customers because the gas station business plan will get steady revenue from them. Savoy gas station is expected to be nearest shopping facility that stocks basic items.
The vicinity of the gas station has many educational facilities including the famous Princeton University. Savoy gas station plans to market its products especially drinks and snacks to students from nearby high schools, colleges and universities.
5.2 Business Target
Savoy gas station intends to open in an area with a lot of business potential. There is no doubt one of the greatest strengths and advantages outlined in this gas station business plan is the strategic location. The plan is to implement a unique business model that focuses on an exemplary customer service approach and provision of topnotch products and services. Savoy gas station will recover its entire startup capital after three years in operation. There is a projection of annual sales growth of between 20-25%.
5.3 Product Pricing
A good gas station business plan & startup guide should always give guidance on how product pricing will be implemented. In the case of Savoy gas station, prices for various products and services have been determined using a competitive approach. After considering price ranges from nearby gas stations, the business has carefully priced its products.
High Quality Business Plan and Professional Support
It was amazing to work with OGS Capital for our business plan. They promptly responded our enquires and delivered document on time.The document was well organized high quality and content.We succeded with Alex and his team support. We thank you guys again for professional approach and easy communication.
In order to understand how to open a gas station and be successful, there must be a well-defined sales strategy. Mike Wall has cooperated with business startup and strategy gurus to find a creative and smart way of boosting business revenue. The following is a detailed sales strategy for Savoy gas station.
6.1 Competitive Analysis
Savoy gas station is located in an excellent location off a busy interstate highway and near a large residential area. This is the only gas station within a fifteen mile radius, the demand for gas station business plan and products is expected to be high.
6.2 Sales Strategy
To ensure Savoy gas station captures the intended market, the gas station business model will rely on the following sales strategy to increase customer numbers and boost sales.
- Create awareness of the gas station by distributing introductory letters to local residents, merchants, transport companies and other interested parties.
- Conduct a grand opening party of the gas station to capture the attention of residents who are a priority customer segment for Savoy gas station.
- Advertise the gas station business plan on various media channels i.e. local TV stations, newspapers and popular radio stations.
- Invest in a search engine-friendly website and market using various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Hire expert marketing firms to formulate innovative sales strategies that will be used on a continuous basis to attract customers.
- Always meet customer expectations and learn to listen to what customers are saying to better understand their needs.
- Erect billboards on the highway and within strategic locations in the neighborhood to let potential customers know about the gas station.
- Come up with an exciting loyalty program to reward regular clients.
6.3 Sales Forecast
Savoy gas station is keen to implement its sales strategies to achieve its targets. Below is a summary of sales forecasts for the gas station.
Savoy gas station has diversified its product range and service niche meaning the business requires staff of different expertise and backgrounds to run the gas station business plan . When determining how much does it cost to start a gas station business , the issue of staff and their salaries has to be considered.
7.1 Personnel Plan
Savoy gas station is owned by Mike Wall, a Petroleum Engineer who will also be the Chief Executive of the gas station. The gas station business plan will employ the following staff to work in various departments.
- Gas Station Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Convenience Store Manager
- Three Pump Attendants
- Two Marketing Executives
- One Cashiers
- Two Security guards
- Two Automobile Repair Technicians
Successful applicants will undergo an intensive training and induction session before the gas station opens to the public.
7.2 Average Staff Salaries
Savoy gas station intends to pay its staff the following salaries for the first three years after launching operations.
Savoy gas station has an elaborate financial plan that will serve as the business roadmap towards attaining success. Opening a gas station cost must be known and other key financial variables that will steer the gas station business plan to prosperity identified. The gas station startup capital will come from Mike’s personal savings as well as a loan to supplement initial capital. Two investors will also contribute to the initial business startup capital. Aside from determining how much does a gas station cost to open , other important financial variables have been captured in the sections below.
8.1 Important Assumptions
Savoy gas station’s financial forecasts are based on the assumptions shown below.
8.2 Brake-even Analysis
Savoy gas station Brake-even Analysis is illustrated in the graph below.
8.3 Projected Profit and Loss
Profit and Loss information for Savoy gas station calculated on a monthly and annual basis is shown below.
8.3.1 Monthly Profit
8.3.2 Yearly Profit
8.3.3 Monthly Gross Margin
8.3.4 Yearly Gross Margin
Below is Savoy gas station’s Profit and Loss Analysis.
8.4 Projected Cash Flow
The diagram below shows pro forma cash flow, subtotal cash received, subtotal cash from operations, subtotal cash spent on operations and subtotal cash spent.
8.5 Projected Balance Sheet
Depicted below is Savoy gas station Projected Balance Sheet that shows capital, assets, liabilities, long term assets and current liabilities.
8.6 Business Ratios
Business Rations, Business Net Worth and Ratio Analysis for Savoy gas station have been show below.
Download Gas Station Business Plan Sample in pdf
OGS capital professional writers specialized also in themes such as creating a franchise business plan , service business marketing plans , plumbing company business plan , locksmith business plan , business plan for horse training , handyman business plan , church business plan and many others.
OGSCapital’s team has assisted thousands of entrepreneurs with top-rate business plan development, consultancy and analysis. They’ve helped thousands of SME owners secure more than €1.5 billion in funding, and they can do the same for you.
E-mail is already registered on the site. Please use the Login form or enter another .
You entered an incorrect username or password
mentioned in the press:
Search the site:
OGScapital website is not supported for your current browser. Please use: