Download Research Papers and Scientific Articles for free (Sci-Hub and Library Genesis links updated August 2022)
Many students and researchers need to find a paper for their research, to complete the review of an article, or while writing their thesis. Many papers can be found through your university library, but for those that you may not have access to through your institution, we take a look at the three largest open access sites, as well as sci hub and Library Genesis .
Unpaywall Unpaywall is a website built by Impactstory, a nonprofit working to make science more open and reusable online. They are supported by grants from the National Science Foundation and the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation. What they do is gather all the articles they can from all the open-access repositories on the internet. These are papers that have been provided by the authors or publishers for free, and thus Unpaywall is completely legal. They say they have about 50-85% of all scientific articles available in their archive. Works with Chrome or Firefox.
PaperPanda PaperPanda is a free browser extension for Chrome that gives you one-click access to papers and journal articles. When you find a paper on the publisher’s site, just click the PaperPanda icon and the panda goes and finds the PDF for you.
Open Access Button The Open Access Button does something very similar to Unpaywall, with some major differences. They search thousands of public repositories, and if the article is not in any of them they send a request to the author to make the paper publicly available with them. The more people try to find an article through them, the more requests an author gets. You can search for articles/papers directly from their page, or download their browser extension.
Library Genesis Library Genesis is a database of over 5 million (yes, million) free papers, articles, entire journals, and non-fiction books. They also have comics, fiction books, and books in many non-english languages. They are also known as LibGen or Genesis Library. Many of the papers on Library Genesis are the same as sci hub, but what sets them apart is that Library Genesis has books as well.
OAmg OAmg lets you search for journal articles and papers, download them, and of course cite them in your Citationsy projects. After entering a query it searches through all published papers in the world and shows you the matches. You can then click a result to see more details and read a summary. It will also let you download the paper through a couple different, completely legal open access services. www.oa.mg
Sci-Hub (link updated August 2022) Finally, there’s Sci Hub . Science-Hub works in a completely different way than the other two: researchers, students, and other academics donate their institutional login to Schi-Hub, and when you search for a paper they download it through that account. After the articles has been downloaded they store a copy of it on their own servers. You can basically download 99% of all scientific articles and papers on SciHub. Just enter the DOI to download the papers you need for free from scihub. Shihub was launched by the researcher Alexandra Elbakyan in 2011 with the goal of providing free access to research to everyone, not only those who have the money to pay for journals. Many in the scientific community praise hub-sci / sciencehub for furthering the knowledge of humankind and helping academics from all over the world. shi hub has been sued many times by publishers like Elsevier but it is still accessible, for example by using a sci hub proxy.
You can find links to Sci-Hub on Wikipedia ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sci-Hub ) or WikiData ( https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q21980377#P856 ).
Referencing and Writing Advice Unlocking Knowledge Getting the green light when using plagiarism detection software doesn’t mean you haven’t plagiarised.
download scientific articles for free
- Dr. Pablo Mann
How can I download scientific articles for free?
How can i get full text articles for free, how can i get paid articles for free, how do i download sci-hub articles, why sci-hub is not working 2020, how can i open scientificdirect articles for free, is sci hub legal, is google scholar credible, how can i download jstor articles for free, how can i get sciencedirect for free, is unpaywall legal, how can i get free articles.
- Sci-Hub. ...
- Library Genesis. ...
- Unpaywall. ...
- Directory of Open Access Journals. ...
- Open Access Button. ...
- ScienceOpen. ...
- Medknow Publications. ...
- PubMed Central and PubMed. ...
- Electronic Resources in Medicine Consortium and National Medical Library. ...
- Google, Google Scholar, and Yahoo. ...
- The Cochrane Library. ...
- Public Library of Science. ...
- Free Medical Journals.
- Step 1: Go to Google Scholar. If you're a student, you probably have come across Google Scholar. ...
- Step 2: Download free PDFs from Google Scholar. Most of the time there will already be quite a few PDF files on your first search. ...
- Step 3: Sign up for an account on JSTOR. ...
- 4 comments.
- Open use this site https://sci-hub.se/ & Insert the DOI number and click open.
- Type the captcha shown above and click enter.
- Click on save shown at the left to download the paper.
The main reason for the white screen problem is that the particular request from the sci-hub is not authorized to access that web page as per the dot compliance of your country. Therefore, you can not access the document with the direct method of using scihub.
How can you download free journals from sciencedirect? add sci-hub.bz right after http://sciencedirect.com in url and click ok. Now new page opens with some letters and box below it.
Sci-Hub, a repository for pirated research papers, is widely acknowledged to be illegal.
Only credible, scholarly material is included in Google Scholar, according to the inclusion criteria: “content such as news or magazine articles, book reviews, and editorials is not appropriate for Google Scholar.” Technical reports, conference presentations, and journal articles are included, as are links to Google ...
- Login to the JSTOR.
- Search for the article that you need to use using the Search bar in the center of the Home screen.
- Once you have chosen the desired article, click Download PDF to the right of the window.
- A new tab will open containing the article's Source PDF.
Share Link is a service that provides free access to your newly-published article on ScienceDirect for 50 days. You'll receive a customized link to your article, making it ideal for sharing with colleagues via email and your social networks.
Is Unpaywall legal? Yes! We harvest content from legal sources including repositories run by universities, governments, and scholarly societies, as well as open content hosted by publishers themselves.
- Unpaywall: Download the app, Unpaywall. ...
- Do a basic "Google" search for the article. ...
- Ask the author for it. ...
- If you're a member of the American Speech–Language–Hearing Association (ASHA), you get access to their journals for free. ...
- Visit a university.
We will keep fighting for all libraries - stand with us!
Internet Archive Audio
- This Just In
- Grateful Dead
- Old Time Radio
- 78 RPMs and Cylinder Recordings
- Audio Books & Poetry
- Computers, Technology and Science
- Music, Arts & Culture
- News & Public Affairs
- Spirituality & Religion
- Radio News Archive
- Flickr Commons
- Occupy Wall Street Flickr
- NASA Images
- Solar System Collection
- Ames Research Center
- All Software
- Old School Emulation
- MS-DOS Games
- Historical Software
- Classic PC Games
- Software Library
- Kodi Archive and Support File
- Vintage Software
- CD-ROM Software
- CD-ROM Software Library
- Software Sites
- Tucows Software Library
- Shareware CD-ROMs
- Software Capsules Compilation
- CD-ROM Images
- ZX Spectrum
- DOOM Level CD
- Smithsonian Libraries
- FEDLINK (US)
- Lincoln Collection
- American Libraries
- Canadian Libraries
- Universal Library
- Project Gutenberg
- Children's Library
- Biodiversity Heritage Library
- Books by Language
- Additional Collections
- Prelinger Archives
- Democracy Now!
- Occupy Wall Street
- TV NSA Clip Library
- Animation & Cartoons
- Arts & Music
- Computers & Technology
- Cultural & Academic Films
- Ephemeral Films
- Sports Videos
- Videogame Videos
- Youth Media
Search the history of over 806 billion web pages on the Internet.
- Wayback Machine (iOS)
- Wayback Machine (Android)
- Explore the Collections
- Build Collections
Save Page Now
Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future.
Please enter a valid web address
- Donate Donate icon An illustration of a heart shape
Share this collection, filters 1,063 results.
- Text contents
Media Type Media Type
Topics & subjects topics & subjects, collection collection, creator creator, language language, collection info.
Total Views 19,181 ( Older Stats )
Total Items 1,155 ( Older Stats )
TOP REGIONS (LAST 30 DAYS)
(data not available)
- UGC-CARE Journals
Z-Library is legal? You can Download 70,000,000+ scientific articles for free
Why Z-Library is Banned?
Z-Library is a clone of Library Genesis, a shadow library project that allows users to share scholarly journal articles, academic texts, and general-interest books via file sharing (some of which are pirated). The majority of its books come from Library Genesis, however, some are posted directly to the site by individuals.
Individuals can also donate to the website’s repository to make literature more widely available. Z-library claims to have more than 10,139,382 Books and 84,837,646 Articles articles as of April 25, 2022.
It promises to be “the world’s largest e-book library” as well as “the world’s largest scientific papers repository,” according to the project’s page for academic publications (at booksc.org). Z-library also describes itself as a donation-based non-profit organization.
Z-Library is legal?
The law of copyrights is inherently opposed to shadow libraries. As a result, Z-Library is an illegal website. Though their intentions are good, they make works available that are not legally authorized.
Shadow libraries are internet databases that serve as repositories for works that aren’t readily available elsewhere. They were designed primarily for academic research publications, which are getting increasingly difficult and costly to obtain like Sci-Hub.
Although Sci-Hub has received a lot of attention in recent years, there are a lot of other shadow libraries out there. This includes the Z-Library, which has a number of different domain names.
Tracking and stopping their use is incredibly tough. This is because research does not involve indicating how the research material was obtained in the references. As a result, according to research ethics and legal requirements, using shadow libraries is disallowed.
6 Interesting Facts about Z-Library
A few interesting facts about Z-Library are as follows:
- Z-Library is one of the world’s largest online libraries, with over 17 million books and 2.8 million articles available.
- Z-Library is available in over 100 languages, making it one of the most multilingual online libraries in the world.
- Z-Library is a non-profit organization, run by volunteers from all over the world.
- Z-Library has no advertising or sponsorship and is completely independent.
Steps to download Z-Library Books for Free
The steps to download Z-Library books for free are as follows:
Step 1: Go to the Z-Library website and Sign In.
Step 2: browse through the categories or use the search bar to find the book you want., step 3: click on the book to open it., step 4: click on the download button to download the book..
Why Z-Library website banned in Many Countries?
There is no definitive answer to this question. Some possible reasons why the Z-Library website may have been banned could include:
- The website may have been hosting pirated or illegal content.
- The website may have been engaging in other illegal activities.
- The website may have been violating the terms of service of its hosting provider.
- The website may have been involved in a dispute with its domain registrar.
- The website may have been the target of a government or law enforcement action.
Though there are so many legal issues in The Z-Library, the website is a great resource for students and researchers who are looking for online resources. The site offers a wide variety of resources, including eBooks, journals, and databases. The site is easy to navigate and the resources are easy to find. The site is also updated regularly, so users can always find the latest resources.
- free scopus journals
- Scihub Alternative
Top 100 Journal Publications in the World 2023
Limitations of chatgpt in scientific research, step-by-step guide to check microsoft windows audit log with event viewer.
dear please send for me List of sites for research papers for free download best regard
LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
iLovePhD is a research education website to know updated research-related information. It helps researchers to find top journals for publishing research articles and get an easy manual for research tools. The main aim of this website is to help Ph.D. scholars who are working in various domains to get more valuable ideas to carry out their research. Learn the current groundbreaking research activities around the world, love the process of getting a Ph.D.
Contact us: [email protected]
Copyright © 2019-2023 - iLovePhD
Download Research Papers and Scientific Articles for free
by Admin | Feb 11, 2018 | Academics , Education | 7 comments
These are some of the websites that can be used to download journal articles. Some are legal , some are in the grey area.
There is an article I wrote a while ago about the science-hub founder, read it here .
At Sci-Hub , researchers, students, and other academics donate their institutional login to Sci-Hub, and when you search for a paper they download it through that account. After the articles have been downloaded they store a copy of them on their own servers. You can basically download 99% of all scientific articles and papers on Sci-Hub, but it’s decidedly in the grey area legally. Just enter the DOI to download the papers you need for free.
In case that link to Sci-Hub doesn’t work, try these new Sci-Hub links:
Check the Wikipedia page for the newest links: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sci-Hub
Library Genesis is a database of over 2 million (yes, million) papers, articles, entire journals, and non-fiction books. They also have comics, fiction books, and books in many non – English languages. To download research papers at Library Genesis, copy-paste the paper title to the search box and ensure you select “Scientific Articles” before you click search.
http://gen.lib.rus.ec http://libgen.pw http://libgen.is
How to download ebooks from Library Genesis (libgen) for free
The electronic library is a store for free electronic books and papers. Download link: https://b-ok.cc/
Unpaywall is a website built by Impactstory, a nonprofit working to make science more open and reusable online. They are supported by grants from the National Science Foundation and the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation. What they do is gather all the articles they can from all the open-access repositories on the internet. These are papers that have been provided by the authors or publishers for free, and thus Unpaywall is completely legal. They say they have about 50-85% of all scientific articles available in their archive. Works with Chrome or Firefox.
Open Access Button
The Open Access Button does something very similar to Unpaywall, with some major differences. They search thousands of public repositories, and if the article is not in any of them they send a request to the author to make the paper publicly available with them. The more people try to find an article through them, the more requests an author gets. You can search for articles/papers directly from their page, or download their browser extension.
Bonus; Useful Chrome Extensions
- Get around paywalls
If you’re like me you probably read a lot of articles online, and as more and more news websites are adding paywalls this can get quite annoying. This handy Chrome Extension gets rid of a bunch of different paywalls, letting you read the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Financial Times and Bloomberg without annoyance. It’s not available on the Google Chrome Extensions Store, so you’ll have to install it manually (instructions are in the link). Totally worth it, though. Download here
- Block Ads: uBlock Origin
This is the best ad blocker I’ve found. I know the ethics of ad-blocking can be questioned, but I simply don’t want to be annoyed while browsing the internet. Is that too much to ask? Download here
- Full Page Screen Capture
Hiding under this generic name is the absolute best screen capture extension for Chrome I’ve ever seen. It does exactly what it says, without trying to sell you anything or annoy you. It adds a little button to your menu bar, click it to take a screenshot of the entire page. Useful for printing a website or sending an article to someone. Download here
- Sci-Hub Links
This one’s probably the furthest along on the moral grayscale, what it does is turn any DOI link on the internet into a link to the paper on Sci-Hub, letting you download the paper for free. Download here
Search, read and download over 200 million research papers for free: oa.mg
OA.mg aims to make research more accessible and discoverable by providing direct download links to millions of research papers. Its prime mission is to help everyone become more productive at every stage of their academic work — from research to bibliography generation. By aggregating and combining all Open Access databases, they are able to guide you to the latest open access research as well as the research behind paywalls. If there isn’t a direct link, they’ll help you find a way to download it.
1. The Citationsy Blog
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
You believe in free solutions to everyone, a good spirit. Keep it up.
Found this resourceful. Good work
Thanks Bernard for this invaluable piece of information
I am glad you found it useful.
Thans for facilitate the scientific work.
Submit a Comment Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
- 1995-2022 KCSE KNEC Compilation Qs & Answers 27 27 products
- 2000-2019 KCPE KNEC Papers Questions & Answers 3 3 products
- 2015 KCSE Past Papers 1 1 product
- 2015-2020 KCSE KNEC Compilation Qs & Answers 25 25 products
- 2016 KCSE Mocks 2 2 products
- 2017 KCPE KNEC PAPERS and Answers 2 2 products
- 2017 Primary School Papers 7 7 products
- 2017-KCSE-KNEC-Past-Papers 1 1 product
- 2018 KCPE KNEC PAPERS and Answers 1 1 product
- 2018 Primary School Papers 15 15 products
- 2018 Secondary School Past Papers 25 25 products
- 2018-KCSE-KNEC-Past-Papers 1 1 product
- 2019 Grade 1 Schemes Of Work 3 3 products
- 2019 Grade 2 Schemes Of Work 3 3 products
- 2019 Grade 3 Exams 2 2 products
- 2019 Grade 3 Schemes Of Work 3 3 products
- 2019 KCPE KNEC PAPERS and Answers 1 1 product
- 2019 KCPE Predictions 9 9 products
- 2019 KCSE MOCK Papers 42 42 products
- 2019 KCSE MOCK Papers-Compilation 19 19 products
- 2019 Primary School Exams 25 25 products
- 2019 Term 2 Pre Primary 1 Schemes of Work 1 1 product
- 2019-KCSE-KNEC-Past-Papers 1 1 product
- 2019-Pre Schemes-Of-Work 2 2 products
- 2019-Pre-Primary-2 Schemes-Of-Work 3 3 products
- 2020 Form 2 Exams 3 3 products
- 2020 Form 3 Exams 3 3 products
- 2020 Form 4 Exams 12 12 products
- 2020 Grade Four (4) Papers 1 1 product
- 2020 Grade One (1) Papers 1 1 product
- 2020 Grade Three (3) Papers 1 1 product
- 2020 Grade Two (2) Papers 1 1 product
- 2020 High School Papers 20 20 products
- 2020 Primary School Exams 12 12 products
- 2020 Standard Eight (8) Papers 1 1 product
- 2020 Standard Five (5) Papers 1 1 product
- 2020 Standard Seven (7) Papers 1 1 product
- 2020 Standard Six (6) Papers 1 1 product
- 2021 High School Papers 60 60 products
- 2021 KCSE MOCK Papers-Compilation 12 12 products
- 2021 Primary School Past Papers 42 42 products
- 2022 High School Papers 39 39 products
- 2022 Primary School Past Papers 17 17 products
- 2023 High School Papers 6 6 products
- 2023 Primary School Past Papers 11 11 products
- Art and Design 1 1 product
- Attachment-Internship Report 4 4 products
- Critical Reading eBooks 10 10 products
- CBC-Learning-Resources 6 6 products
- Chemistry 4 4 products
- College Level Resources 11 11 products
- CPA Resources 2 2 products
- CRE Papers 3 3 products
- Curriculum Design 6 6 products
- Drawing and Design 1 1 product
- Ebooks & Handbooks 71 71 products
- Electrical Resources 8 8 products
- Electricity Papers 1 1 product
- Form 1 to Form 4 Termly Exams 8 8 products
- Grade 1 Exams 7 7 products
- Grade 2 Exams 5 5 products
- Grade 3 Exam Papers 7 7 products
- Grade 5 Exams 2 2 products
- Grade Four (4) Papers 3 3 products
- Grade-3-Holiday-Assignments 1 1 product
- Grade-One to Three-Curriculum-Design 12 12 products
- High School Learning Videos 1 1 product
- High School Lesson Plans 4 4 products
- High School Notes 16 16 products
- High School Schemes of Work 15 15 products
- History Papers 2 2 products
- Holiday Assignments 2 2 products
- KCPE Answers From 2000-2018 1 1 product
- KCPE Compositions & Insha Guides 2 2 products
- KCPE Papers 8 8 products
- KCSE Agriculture 3 3 products
- KCSE Arabic 1 1 product
- KCSE Aviation Technology 1 1 product
- KCSE Biology 3 3 products
- KCSE Building and Construction 1 1 product
- KCSE Business Studies 5 5 products
- KCSE Chemistry 5 5 products
- KCSE Computer Studies 3 3 products
- KCSE CRE 1 1 product
- KCSE English 4 4 products
- KCSE French 2 2 products
- KCSE General Science 1 1 product
- KCSE Geography 3 3 products
- KCSE Germany 1 1 product
- KCSE History 1 1 product
- KCSE Home Science 1 1 product
- KCSE IRE 3 3 products
- KCSE Kiswahili 1 1 product
- KCSE KNEC Papers 2 2 products
- KCSE KNEC Reports 1 1 product
- KCSE Mathematics 6 6 products
- KCSE MATHEMATICS Form 1 to Form 4 Notes 1 1 product
- KCSE Metal Works 1 1 product
- KCSE Music 1 1 product
- KCSE Notes 12 12 products
- KCSE Papers 58 58 products
- KCSE Physics 3 3 products
- KCSE Woodwork 1 1 product
- Kiswahili Papers 3 3 products
- Language Resources 2 2 products
- Mid-Term-1-Exam-2019 1 1 product
- Music 1 1 product
- Physics Papers 2 2 products
- Play Group 1 1 product
- Power Mechanics 1 1 product
- Pre Primary Resources 3 3 products
- Pre-Primary 1(PP1) Papers 1 1 product
- Pre-Primary 2(PP2) Papers 1 1 product
- Primary School Notes 8 8 products
- Primary School Schemes of Work 19 19 products
- Primary School Videos 2 2 products
- Professional Registration Resources 4 4 products
- Report Cards-Books 7 7 products
- Set Book Guides 2 2 products
- STD-4 to 8-SCHEMES-OF-WORK-2019 1 1 product
- Wings to Fly Learning Materials 1 1 product
- Kindergarten in Kenya Contacts
- Montessori Schools in Kenya
- Private Universities in Kenya Contacts
- Private Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVETs) in Kenya
- International Secondary Schools in Kenya Contacts
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- September 2021
- February 2021
- August 2019
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- February 2017
- December 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
Join Us On Facebook
Enhanced Education Group
📧 [email protected]. 📞 +254717695802/731371542. Address: P.O Box 52142-00100, Nairobi. Phone hours: (Sun - Friday) 8am - 7.30pm
You can find almost any scientific paper or journal article online as a PDF for free on scihub and library genesis if you know where to look
In the forecasting stage, the similarities among the neutrosophic sets are employed to locate the most similar left side of the logical relationship
Z-Library is a clone of Library Genesis, a shadow library project that allows users to share scholarly journal articles, academic texts, and general-interest books via file sharing (some of which are pirated)
Free downloads of published, peer-reviewed scientific articles available on the website of the Institute of Neurological Recovery in Boca Raton
You can basically download 99% of all scientific articles and papers on Sci-Hub, but it's decidedly in the. To download research papers at Library Genesis, copy-paste the paper title to the search box and ensure