- Help Center
- Google Tasks
- Terms of Service
- Submit feedback
How can we help you?
Browse help topics.
- Getting Started Guide
- Help Center
- Productivity Methods + Quiz
Organize your work and life, finally.
Become focused, organized, and calm with todoist. the world’s #1 task manager and to-do list app..
App Store and Google Play
Used by individuals and teams at
Get more done
Add your tasks. Organize your life. Achieve more every day.
Add tasks like “Read work emails every day at 10am” to fill your to-do list in seconds using Todoist’s powerful natural language recognition and recurring dates.
Clear your mind
Reach that mental clarity you’ve been longing for.
Your to-do lists are automatically sorted into Today, Upcoming and custom Filter views to help you focus on your most important things.
“Todoist makes it easy to go as simple or as complex as you want” – The Verge
Delightfully simple and deceptively powerful task management.
30 million+ people organize billions of tasks in Todoist for their work, education, and personal life.
With you everywhere
Use Todoist’s apps, extensions and widgets on any device or platform.
There’s a template for that
Project templates are available to get you started with whatever’s on your plate.
Make Todoist yours
Customize your to-do list with filters, labels, priorities, and more.
Connect with your other tools
Link Todoist with your calendar, voice assistant, and 70+ other tools.
Personal productivity recommendations based on your unique traits and strengths.
A task manager you can trust for life
We’ve been building Todoist for 16 years and 117 days. We're in it for the long haul.
30+ million app downloads
2 billion+ tasks completed
160+ countries worldwide
1 million+ Pro users
Achieve peace of mind with Todoist
Online Daily Planners maker
Create a personalized daily planner to organize your tasks with edit.org free editable templates. customize and print them in a few minutes..
Edit a personalized planner to organize your daily tasks —ready to download and print in just a few minutes with the graphic online editor, EDIT.org.
Create a printable daily planner
Time management is essential for our daily lives, and it's more complicated than it seems. Achieving personal and professional goals effectively and smoothly requires being organized in advance, so writing down everything that needs to be done can be very useful.
Find customizable daily planner templates on EDIT.org; they're quick and easy to edit. These designs will allow you to have everything written down, thus motivating you to complete all the pending tasks. On the editor, you'll also find weekly planner templates so you can have a more global vision of the priorities and goals to achieve.
How to edit a daily organizer on EDIT.org
- Select an image from this article to get started.
- Customize your planner with the desired information.
- Save the changes.
- Download the template in JPG, PNG, or PDF format.
- Print the final design to start using it.
Customize free printable daily task planners
Here are some sections you can add to your planner. Include the ones you think will be useful to you based on your daily routine:
- Tasks and priorities : Write down everything you need to accomplish in order of priority: from most important to least important, from easy to difficult, or vice versa. You can also include the times of the day to make it more specific. On the editor, you will find many other checklist templates that will be of great help when carrying out your responsibilities.
- Objectives : All tasks have one or more final goals. Write them down to keep them in mind and focus all your efforts on achieving them.
- Notes and reminders : Apart from the different important or essential tasks, you must perform other secondary tasks, whether they are meetings with friends or phone calls.
- Quotes and mood : As we mentioned, a planner helps to motivate yourself to achieve your goals, so having motivational quotes or space where you can express yourself can help.
- Meals and shopping : You can also incorporate your shopping list for the day, as well as your meal menu. At EDIT.org, you'll find editable meal planner designs that will also be very useful.
- Sport and health : Writing down the physical exercise you plan to do, as well as some tips to keep in mind (such as drinking water), is another form of motivation.
- Meetings and emails : Finally, if your work is based on contacting people or clients, you can also write it down so you don't forget it.
EDIT.org daily and weekly planners
Although there is no universally correct way to design your planner, there are several features to keep in mind when editing a template. First, write the main goal of the day at the top. This way, everything you write below should be related to achieving your goal. Secondly, keep in mind that you should leave some blank spaces for possible breaks or unexpected events. Be realistic, and don't overfill your to-do list. However, if something is left pending, don't worry! Write it down for the next day.
Edit a daily planner online to print
As for the design, use the ones you like and find encouraging. If these planners are designed for your company, then add your corporate colors and logo. If you work in a school, for example, and you want to distribute an organizer for your students, incorporate all the graphic elements you want for them in the editor.
Once the design is done, you can save the layout to your profile for further editing at another time. You can also change the format in one click and print the final result in maximum quality.
Start editing an EDIT.org daily planner in just a few minutes .
Printable daily planners designs
Create a weekly meal planner from EDIT.org's customizable templates. Insert...
Discover on EDIT.org the best daily and weekly planner designs for your cla...
Edit a radio show poster template for your program. Increase your daily aud...
Create free Scuba Diving banner designs for your diving center classes. Cho...
Create your printable tournament bracket for classification and championshi...
Use this mind mapping software with lots of templates to visualize your ide...
Discover EDIT.org's free event catering menu templates that you can customi...
Use EDIT.org, the free online editor, to make a white background transparen...
Youtube Channel Art
Weekly planners, monthly planners, storyboards, email signatures, album covers, comic strips, business cards, youtube thumbnails, social media.
Powerful Online Video Editor - All-in-One Professional Suite
Quick and powerful video editing - add subtitles, transcribe audio, and more!
Try it now, no account required
Create a Video
Stunning Marketing Videos
Promote products and build your brand with attention-grabbing videos
Engaging Training Videos
Add text, annotations, animations, voiceover, and more. Translate your videos into +100 languages
Create perfect, scroll-stopping videos TikToks, every time
High-Quality Video Podcasts
Transform your podcast recordings into professional videos. Add your logo, subtitles and more
Perfect Product Demos
Create product demo videos to showcase and sell your products, online. Perfect for marketing teams and content creators alike
Professional Presentation Videos
Use our Screen Recorder, Slides Recorder, and editor to create awesome slides videos
Create short-form content for Instagram. Repurpose & resize your existing videos to share on Reels
Create & edit hilarious, shareable memes in a matter of seconds. You can even convert videos to GIFs!
In-App Voiceover Videos
Record your voice inside the editor while your video plays back, to create awesome voiceovers
YouTube Video Maker
Make awesome intros, explainer videos, and more, for your channel
Montages & Compilations
Add multiple videos to create compelling compilations. Create video montages and even video-on-video
Powerful Video Editing
- VEED’s online video editor features an intuitive timeline and one-click snap-to-grid tools, so you can spend more time being creative instead of focusing on technical details. You can split , trim , crop , rotate , and loop your videos quickly and effortlessly!
- Optimize your videos for any platform with one click. Repurpose your content across all your channels, reach more audiences, and get more subscribers!
- Add audio to your videos, music visualizers , effects , and more! Create engaging videos with multiple elements to capture your audience's attention.
Designed for Creators and Businesses
- Create professional-looking videos for marketing, training, and education. Start with our highly customizable video templates!
- Instantly remove background noise from your video to ensure your content is free from any audible distractions. Create crystal clear audio for your audience.
- No need for green screens! Now, you can automatically remove your video’s background . Replace it with a solid color, an image, or even another video!
- Perfectly polish your videos by removing unwanted silences, awkward pauses, or filler words (like “er” or “um”) in just a few seconds!
Translate Subtitles, Audio, and more!
- Automatically add subtitles to your videos with near-perfect accuracy. Add animations, highlight words, and select from a wide variety of subtitle styles!
- Transcribe your audio and translate it to over 100 languages in just one click! Reach a global audience with VEED.
- Our text-to-speech tool lets you add voiceovers and narrations without manually recording your voice. Select from different voice profiles and accents! Create videos that speak to your audience in their own language.
All in One Place
- Export your videos in stunning 4K resolution and share them with your team without anyone having to download them.
- Host your videos online with VEED. Manage your video library ad-free and collaborate on video projects in one dashboard!
- Compress your videos to make them easily shareable, and convert them to any format.
Create a video
Video Templates At Your Fingertips
The Video Editing App for Everyone
Create & edit videos for your family and friends. Create lyric videos, birthday messages, and much more! VEED is the easiest online video editor.
Whether you’re a marketing team, an HR professional or a content creator, VEED has everything you need. Video recording, editing, storage and sharing, all in one place.
Teaching & Learning
Explainers, how-to videos, and online courses have never been easier to create. Make content that engages and instructs, with VEED.
Video Editing Features
All online. No software to download
Add progress bars
Add progress bars to your videos to make them more interactive. Progress bars are a great way to increase engagement, which in turn can lead to more views!
Add a professional touch to your videos using filters, color grading, and effects. Choose from preset filters or create custom filters by adjusting the video’s settings.
Choose from our wide range of video transitions. Dissolve, fade to black, zoom in, and more. No need to hire a director. Direct your own video content in-app!
Add effects to your videos: VHS, glitch, snow, blur effects, and more. You can also add video overlays to create video-in-video effects, remove backgrounds, and add animations!
Speed up your video to create awesome timelapse content. Or slow it down for slow-motion action replays. Easily cut your video into clips to create contrasting speed effects.
Remove audio from your video with one click. Upload music, create a voiceover, or even use our ‘Clean Audio’ feature to automatically remove background noise like wind or traffic.
Adjust your video’s brightness, contrast, saturation, exposure, and more. Use our sharpen effect, or choose from one of our color grading presets!
Adjust frame rate
Easily adjust the frame rate of your videos. Create a choppy effect, or export with ultra-smooth playback settings.
So much more!
Whether you’re looking to animate text, record voiceovers, or add subtitles in multiple languages, you can do it all with VEED!
Join 3 million video editors across +200 Countries
A global community of people editing videos online, free
" Veed allows for subtitling, editing, effect/text encoding, and many more advanced features that other editors just can't compete with. The free version is wonderful, but the Pro version is beyond perfect. "
" I love using VEED as the speech to subtitles transcription is the most accurate I've seen on the market. It has enabled me to edit my videos in just a few minutes and bring my video content to the next level. "
- Laura Haleydt
Brand Marketing Manager, Carlsberg Importers
" It has everything I need in one place such as the progress bar for my 1-minute clips, auto transcriptions for all my video content, and custom fonts for consistency in my visual branding. "
Social Media Strategist
How to create and edit videos:
Upload or record
Upload a video to VEED or start recording using our webcam and screen recorder.
Add more videos or images. You can also start with one of our amazing video templates!
Use our complete suite of video editing tools to give your video the best look. Add filters, effects, subtitles, and more!
Automatically set the canvas to be the right size for any platform or choose an aspect ratio.
Add your logo, brand colors, custom fonts, animations, transitions, and more!
Download your video in the highest quality available - up to 4K resolution!
Or send a unique video link without downloading the video. View analytics and track how many people have watched it and left comments!
Edit Video Online - Any format, Any platform
- AVI Video Editor
- FLV Video Editor
- Chromebook Video Editor
- Facebook Video Editor
- Instagram Video Editor
- MP4 Video Editor
- TikTok Video Editor
- Twitch Editor
- WebM Editor
- YouTube Video Editor
Frequently Asked Questions
VEED is the best free online video editor for professionals. Whether you’re a Marketing team, a Podcaster, or you want to make professional-looking training & education videos, VEED has the templates and tools you need.
VEED is used by millions of content creators worldwide. Youtubers, Instagrammers, TikTokkers, and Social Media Influencers of all kinds. Creators use VEED to make engaging, professionally edited videos that capture audiences and get millions of views.
VEED has a huge library of stock video and royalty-free audio that is yours to edit, publish and share. You can also use our video templates to create stunning looking videos in seconds. Anyone can create amazing videos with VEED, and you don’t even need a camera.
Whether you’re editing a few clips for YouTube or looking for a more advanced movie editor to create professional videos, VEED offers advanced tools that are super easy to use. No download required, you can start editing in a few clicks. For super quick video editing, check out our online video editor - for free.
VEED works in all browsers, including Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, and more. VEED also works on any device - mac, iPhone, iPad, Windows, Android, Linux, and more. Always update your browser to ensure the best experience.
VEED makes video editing simple. How else can we say it? Join the thousands of content creators all over the world who are choosing VEED because it reduces tricky video editing tasks to a few simple steps. We’re working hard behind the scenes to ensure we provide you with best, fastest, easiest-to-use video editing tools on the market. Try it for free today, you don’t even need an account. What’s there to lose?
Free Video Editing Software. A powerful online video maker.
*No credit card or account required
- Alternate & Mix Mixes pages from 2 or more documents, alternating between them
- Merge Combine multiple PDFs and images into one
- Organize Arrange and reorder PDF pages
- Extract Pages Get a new document containing only the desired pages
- Split by pages Split specific page ranges or extract every page into a separate document
- Split by bookmarks Extract chapters to separate documents based on the bookmarks in the table of contents
- Split in half Split two page layout scans, A3 to double A4 or A4 to double A5
- Split by size Get multiple smaller documents with specific file sizes
- Split by text Extract separate documents when specific text changes from page to page
- Edit & Sign
- Edit Edit PDF files for free. Fill & sign PDF. Add text, links, images and shapes. Edit existing PDF text. Annotate PDF
- Fill & Sign Add signature to PDF. Fill out PDF forms
- Create Forms Free PDF forms creator. Make existing PDF documents fillable
- Delete Pages Remove pages from a PDF document
- Compress Reduce the size of your PDF
- Protect Protect file with password and permissions
- Unlock Remove restrictions and password from PDF files
- Watermark Add image or text watermark to PDF documents
- Flatten Makes fillable PDFs read-only. Print & scan in one step
- Convert from PDF
- PDF to Excel Convert PDF to Excel or CSV online for free. Extract table data from PDF
- PDF to JPG Get PDF pages converted to JPG, PNG or TIFF images
- PDF to PowerPoint Convert PDF to PowerPoint online
- PDF to Text Copies all text from the PDF document and extracts it to a separate text file
- PDF to Word Convert from PDF to DOC online
- Convert to PDF
- HTML to PDF Convert web pages or HTML files to PDF documents
- JPG to PDF Convert Images to PDF
- Word to PDF Creates a PDF document from Microsoft Word .docx
- Deskew New Automatically straighten and deskew scanned PDF pages
- OCR Convert PDF scans to searchable text and PDFs. Extract text from scans
- Bates Numbering Bates stamp multiple files at once
- Create Bookmarks New Create PDF Bookmarks
- Crop Trim PDF margins, change PDF page size
- Edit Metadata Change PDF Author, Title, Keywords, Subject and other metadata fields
- Extract Images Extract images from PDF
- Grayscale Make a PDF text and images grayscale
- Header & Footer Apply page numbers or text labels to PDF files
- N-up Print multiple pages per sheet per paper. A5 plan as 4-up on A3 or A4 2-up on A3
- Page Numbers Add PDF page numbers
- Rename New Change document filename based on text from the PDF pages
- Repair Recover data from a corrupted or damaged PDF document
- Resize Add page margins and padding, Change PDF page size
- Rotate Rotate and save PDF pages permanently
Online PDF editor BETA
Edit pdf files for free. fill & sign pdf.
- More fonts...
- Carlito (Calibri)
- DejaVu Sans (Verdana)
- Droid Serif
- EB Garamond
- Liberation Sans (Arial)
- Open Sans Condensed
- PT Sans Caption
- PT Sans Narrow
- PT Serif Caption
- Times New Roman
Too many requests, please try again later. Sorry, your file is too large.
You reached your free limit of 30 files per hour. please upgrade to continue processing this task. you reached your free limit of 3 tasks per hour. please upgrade to continue processing this task or break for 00:59:00 . you reached your free limit of 50 mb per file. please upgrade to continue processing this task. you reached your free limit of 5mb per image file. please upgrade to continue processing this task. free users are limited to a single file per task. please upgrade to continue processing multiple files at once. you reached your free limit of 50 pages. please upgrade to continue processing this task. free users are limited to 20 pages per conversion. please upgrade to continue processing this task. free users are limited to 20 links per task. please upgrade to continue processing up to 100 links at once. free users are limited to 10 pages per ocr task. please upgrade to continue processing this document. free users are limited to 50 pages per conversion. please upgrade to continue processing this document. free users are limited to 5 files per rename task. please upgrade to continue processing this task..
- Web Address (URL)
Files stay private. Automatically deleted after 2 hours. Free service for documents up to 200 pages or 50 Mb and 3 tasks per hour.
Password for file.pdf
Paste the web address of the file:.
Could not upload your file: . You won't be able to save changes until the upload is successful.
How To Edit PDF Files Online For Free
Edit & sign pdf files online for free. fill out pdf forms online. change pdf text add text to pdf. edit existing pdf text. add image to pdf create links in pdf. edit hyperlinks in pdf. annotate pdf, upload your files.
Files are safely uploaded over an encrypted connection. Files stay secure. After processing, they are permanently deleted.
Rather not upload your files and work with them offline? Try Sejda Desktop . Same features as the online service, and the files never leave your computer. Use all your locally installed fonts.
Click 'Upload' and select files from your local computer.
Dragging and dropping files to the page also works.
Dropbox or Google Drive files
You can pick PDF files from Dropbox or Google Drive too.
Expand the 'Upload' dropdown and select your files.
Add text to PDF. Type on a PDF
Make sure the 'Text' tool is selected. Click anywhere on the PDF page to add text.
Change PDF text
Select the 'Text' tool in the top toolbar. Click any existing text to start editing. Make text bold or italic, change font size, font family and text color.
Add image to PDF
Click the 'Images' menu and select 'New Image'. Select an image from your computer and then add it to the PDF page. You can drag with your mouse to move it, drag on the corners to resize it.
Fill out PDF forms
Click any form field in the PDF and start typing. Form contains no input fields? Select the 'Text' tool to type text and the 'Forms' tool for checkmarks and radio bullets.
Add links to PDF and edit existing hyperlinks
Add new links to web URLs or pages in the document. Easily edit existing hyperlinks in the PDF.
Cover part of the PDF page with a white rectangle so the contents is no longer visible.
Click the 'Shape' tool to add rectangular or ellipsis shapes to a PDF page. Change border or background fill color.
Find and replace in PDF
Easily find and replace all occurrences of words in a PDF.
Add form fields to PDF
Click on 'Forms' in the top menu and select the type of form input you want to add: Text, Multiline Text, Dropdown, Checkbox, Radio choices.
Click on the desired form field type and place it on the page. Enter the new field's name and, optionally, the default value.
Annotate PDF pages
Use the PDF annotator to strikethrough and highlight text on PDF pages. Click on 'Annotate', then choose the style and select text on page to apply.
Save your changes
Click the 'Apply changes' button to apply the changes and then 'Download' your edited PDF document.
Ready to edit your PDF online?
How to sign pdf, below we show how to add your signature to a pdf document, select your pdf document.
Click on 'Upload' to choose a file.
Create a signature
Click 'Sign' and then 'Add Signature' to create a new signature.
There are 3 methods to create a signature:
- Type your name
- Draw your signature using your mouse or trackpad
- Upload an image with your signature
Type your signature
Type your name and select the style you like best. You can choose from over 10 handwriting styles.
Draw your signature
Using your mouse, trackpad or pointer device draw your signature on the screen.
Add signature to a PDF page
Expand the Sign menu dropdown and select your signature. Scroll the page and click where you want to place it.
You can resize the signature by dragging on its corners.
Ready to sign a PDF online?
How to type on a pdf, type text on a pdf, ready to type on your pdf, how to edit pdf on mac, edit in your browser with our online pdf editor.
Open the online PDF editor with Safari or your other favourite browser.
Edit with our offline Mac PDF editor app
Download and install Sejda Desktop for Mac and edit your PDF files offline. Sejda Desktop
Ready to edit your PDF on a Mac?
- Fill non interactive forms
- Add new form fields
- Change existing form fields
- Make fields editable
- New Signature
- Hide annotations
- Find & Replace
Zoom changes interfere with pixel calculations and lead to wrong positions in your edited PDF doc.
Please reset your browser's zoom back to 100%. ( Learn more )
- Upload Image
Sign your name using your mouse or touchpad.
Click Allow in the pop-up above to activate your camera
Sign on a white piece of paper and hold it in front of the camera.
Contact SEJDA.COM support
Email us at [email protected] or use the form below.
We'll use this data to help you faster. Confidential.
Please share a screenshot of the problem, as you see it.
- Experience the future of Photoshop with Generative Fill
- Photoshop User Guide
- Dream it. Make it.
- What's new in Photoshop
- Edit your first photo
- Create documents
- Photoshop | Common Questions
- Photoshop system requirements
- Migrate presets, actions, and settings
- Get to know Photoshop
- Work with Illustrator artwork in Photoshop
- Work with Photoshop files in InDesign
- Substance 3D Materials for Photoshop
- Photoshop and Adobe Stock
- Use the Capture in-app extension in Photoshop
- Creative Cloud Libraries
- Creative Cloud Libraries in Photoshop
- Use the Touch Bar with Photoshop
- Grid and guides
- Creating actions
- Undo and history
- Photoshop on the iPad | Common questions
- Get to know the workspace
- System requirements | Photoshop on the iPad
- Create, open, and export documents
- Work with layers
- Draw and paint with brushes
- Make selections and add masks
- Retouch your composites
- Work with adjustment layers
- Adjust the tonality of your composite with Curves
- Apply transform operations
- Crop and rotate your composites
- Rotate, pan, zoom, and reset the canvas
- Work with Type layers
- Work with Photoshop and Lightroom
- Get missing fonts in Photoshop on the iPad
- Japanese Text in Photoshop on the iPad
- Manage app settings
- Touch shortcuts and gestures
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Edit your image size
- Livestream as you create in Photoshop on the iPad
- Correct imperfections with the Healing Brush
- Create brushes in Capture and use them in Photoshop
- Work with Camera Raw files
- Create and work with Smart Objects
- Adjust exposure in your images with Dodge and Burn
- Common questions | Photoshop on the web beta
- Introduction to the workspace
- System requirements | Photoshop on the web beta
- Keyboard shortcuts | Photoshop on the web beta
- Supported file types | Photoshop on the web beta
- Open and work with cloud documents
- Apply limited edits to your cloud documents
- Collaborate with stakeholders
- Photoshop cloud documents | Common questions
- Photoshop cloud documents | Workflow questions
- Manage and work with cloud documents in Photoshop
- Upgrade cloud storage for Photoshop
- Unable to create or save a cloud document
- Solve Photoshop cloud document errors
- Collect cloud document sync logs
- Share access and edit your cloud documents
- Share files and comment in-app
- Workspace basics
- Learn faster with the Photoshop Discover Panel
- Place files
- Default keyboard shortcuts
- Customize keyboard shortcuts
- Tool galleries
- Performance preferences
- Touch gestures
- Touch capabilities and customizable workspaces
- Technology previews
- Metadata and notes
- Place Photoshop images in other applications
- Show or hide non-printing Extras
- Specify columns for an image
- Panels and menus
- Position elements with snapping
- Position with the Ruler tool
- Photoshop for design
- Device Preview
- Copy CSS from layers
- Slice web pages
- HTML options for slices
- Modify slice layout
- Work with web graphics
- Create web photo galleries
- How to resize images
- Work with raster and vector images
- Image size and resolution
- Acquire images from cameras and scanners
- Create, open, and import images
- View images
- Invalid JPEG Marker error | Opening images
- Viewing multiple images
- Customize color pickers and swatches
- High dynamic range images
- Match colors in your image
- Convert between color modes
- Color modes
- Erase parts of an image
- Blending modes
- Choose colors
- Customize indexed color tables
- Image information
- Distort filters are unavailable
- About color
- Color and monochrome adjustments using channels
- Choose colors in the Color and Swatches panels
- Color mode or Image mode
- Add a conditional mode change to an action
- Add swatches from HTML CSS and SVG
- Bit depth and preferences
- Layer basics
- Nondestructive editing
- Create and manage layers and groups
- Select, group, and link layers
- Place images into frames
- Layer opacity and blending
- Mask layers
- Apply Smart Filters
- Layer comps
- Move, stack, and lock layers
- Mask layers with vector masks
- Manage layers and groups
- Layer effects and styles
- Edit layer masks
- Extract assets
- Reveal layers with clipping masks
- Generate image assets from layers
- Work with Smart Objects
- Combine multiple images into a group portrait
- Combine images with Auto-Blend Layers
- Align and distribute layers
- Load selections from a layer or layer mask's boundaries
- Knockout to reveal content from other layers
- Get started with selections
- Make selections in your composite
- Select and Mask workspace
- Select with the marquee tools
- Select with the lasso tools
- Adjust pixel selections
- Move, copy, and delete selected pixels
- Create a temporary quick mask
- Select a color range in an image
- Convert between paths and selection borders
- Channel basics
- Save selections and alpha channel masks
- Select the image areas in focus
- Duplicate, split, and merge channels
- Channel calculations
- Replace object colors
- Perspective warp
- Reduce camera shake blurring
- Healing brush examples
- Export color lookup tables
- Adjust image sharpness and blur
- Understand color adjustments
- Apply a Brightness/Contrast adjustment
- Adjust shadow and highlight detail
- Levels adjustment
- Adjust hue and saturation
- Adjust vibrance
- Adjust color saturation in image areas
- Make quick tonal adjustments
- Apply special color effects to images
- Enhance your image with color balance adjustments
- View histograms and pixel values
- Crop and straighten photos
- Convert a color image to black and white
- Adjustment and fill layers
- Curves adjustment
- Target images for press
- Adjust color and tone with Levels and Curves eyedroppers
- Adjust HDR exposure and toning
- Dodge or burn image areas
- Make selective color adjustments
- Camera Raw system requirements
- What's new in Camera Raw
- Introduction to Camera Raw
- Create panoramas
- Supported lenses
- Vignette, grain, and dehaze effects in Camera Raw
- Automatic perspective correction in Camera Raw
- Radial Filter in Camera Raw
- Manage Camera Raw settings
- Open, process, and save images in Camera Raw
- Repair images with the Enhanced Spot Removal tool in Camera Raw
- Rotate, crop, and adjust images
- Adjust color rendering in Camera Raw
- Process versions in Camera Raw
- Make local adjustments in Camera Raw
- Remove objects from your photos with Content-Aware Fill
- Content-Aware Patch and Move
- Retouch and repair photos
- Correct image distortion and noise
- Basic troubleshooting steps to fix most issues
- Replace sky in your images
- Transform objects
- Adjust crop, rotation, and canvas size
- How to crop and straighten photos
- Create and edit panoramic images
- Warp images, shapes, and paths
- Vanishing Point
- Content-aware scaling
- Transform images, shapes, and paths
- Paint symmetrical patterns
- Draw rectangles and modify stroke options
- About drawing
- Draw and edit shapes
- Painting tools
- Create and modify brushes
- Add color to paths
- Paint with the Mixer Brush
- Brush presets
- Gradient interpolation
- Fill and stroke selections, layers, and paths
- Draw with the Pen tools
- Create patterns
- Generate a pattern using the Pattern Maker
- Manage paths
- Manage pattern libraries and presets
- Draw or paint with a graphics tablet
- Create textured brushes
- Add dynamic elements to brushes
- Paint stylized strokes with the Art History Brush
- Paint with a pattern
- Sync presets on multiple devices
- Add and edit the text
- Unified Text Engine
- Work with OpenType SVG fonts
- Format characters
- Format paragraphs
- How to create type effects
- Line and character spacing
- Arabic and Hebrew type
- Troubleshoot fonts
- Create type
- Use the Liquify filter
- Use the Blur Gallery
- Filter basics
- Filter effects reference
- Add Lighting Effects
- Use the Adaptive Wide Angle filter
- Use the Oil Paint filter
- Apply specific filters
- Smudge image areas
- Save your files in Photoshop
- Export your files in Photoshop
- Supported file formats
- Save files in graphics formats
- Move designs between Photoshop and Illustrator
- Save and export video and animations
- Save PDF files
- Digimarc copyright protection
- Understanding color management
- Keeping colors consistent
- Color settings
- Work with color profiles
- Color-managing documents for online viewing
- Color-managing documents when printing
- Color-managing imported images
- Proofing colors
- Video editing in Photoshop
- Edit video and animation layers
- Video and animation overview
- Preview video and animations
- Paint frames in video layers
- Import video files and image sequences
- Create frame animations
- Creative Cloud 3D Animation (Preview)
- Create timeline animations
- Create images for video
- Print 3D objects
- Print from Photoshop
- Print with color management
- Contact Sheets and PDF Presentations
- Print photos in a picture package layout
- Print spot colors
- Print images to a commercial printing press
- Improve color prints from Photoshop
- Troubleshoot printing problems | Photoshop
- Create data-driven graphics
- Process a batch of files
- Play and manage actions
- Add conditional actions
- About actions and the Actions panel
- Record tools in actions
- Photoshop UI toolkit for plug-ins and scripts
- Learn about content credentials
- Identity and provenance for NFTs
- Connect accounts for creative attribution
- Photoshop 3D | Common questions around discontinued 3D features
Jump-start your creativity with Generative Fill and make stunning updates to your images with text prompts within the Photoshop (beta) app on your desktop.
Try Generative Fill in the Photoshop (beta) app To install the Photoshop (beta) app on your desktop, visit the Beta apps tab of your Creative Cloud desktop app and select Install next to Photoshop (Beta) .
Topics in this article:
- How to use Generative Fill
- Benefits of Generative Fill
Tips and tricks while using Generative Fill
Questions we have answers.
Meet Generative Fill — the revolutionary and magical new suite of AI-powered capabilities grounded in your innate creativity, enabling you to add, extend, or remove content from your images non-destructively using simple text prompts. You can achieve realistic results that will surprise, delight, and astound you in seconds.
We’re building these capabilities in collaboration with our community so that real-time feedback shapes these new experiences. To share your valuable feedback, visit the Adobe Photoshop beta community .
To explore more about generative AI and find answers to common questions, see Generative AI FAQ .
With Generative Fill, you can:
- Generate objects : Select an area in your image, then describe what you’d like to add/replace through a text prompt.
- Generate backgrounds : Select the background behind your subject, then generate a new scene from a text prompt.
- Extend images : Extend the canvas of your image, then make a selection of the empty region. Generating without a prompt will create a harmonious extension of your scene. Generating with a prompt will add content to your image while extending the rest of your scene.
- Remove objects : Select the object you want to remove, then generate without a prompt to let the Generative AI technology make it disappear.
- And more … Generative Fill is incredibly versatile. Experiment with off-the-wall ideas, ideate around different concepts, and produce dozens of variations in a snap.
How to use Generative Fill in your image
Before you proceed, ensure you're connected to the internet, as Generation Fill requires cloud processing.
Generate an object
Select an area in your image, then describe what you’d like to add.
Make a selection
Use any selection tool in Photoshop to make a selection around a desired object or an area in your image.
Access Generative Fill
Select the Generative Fill button in the contextual taskbar that appears.
You can also choose Generative Fill from any of the following options:
- Select Edit > Generative Fill from the application bar.
- Ctrl/ Right+click with a selection active and choose Generative Fill from the menu.
Add your text prompt
A text-entry prompt box appears in the contextual taskbar where you can describe the object or scene you want to generate in your image in English only, or feel free to leave this blank. If you leave this blank, Photoshop will fill in the selection based on the surroundings.
Currently, the prompts used for the description are supported in English only. For best results, use descriptive nouns and adjectives in text prompts instead of instructive prompts like, “fill the area” or “create a scene".
In the contextual taskbar, once your text prompt is complete, click Generate .
- You can see thumbnail previews of the variations that get generated based on your text prompt in the Properties Panel and in the Generative Fill dialog if used.
- A new Generative Layer is created in the Layers panel. You can always select this layer to bring up the Properties panel to show your text prompt, mask, and variations. This enables you to exhaust a myriad of creative possibilities and to reverse the effects when you want, without impacting your original image.
Generate more variations
(Optional) To generate more variations, click Generate again in the Properties panel.
Further, you can modify your text in the prompt box and click Generate to create new variations with the revised text.
You can now view the variations in the Properties panel and click on the thumbnail preview to see the results on your image.
Select the background behind your subject, then generate a new scene from a text prompt.
To do so, choose Select > Subject , then choose Select > Inverse . Then follow steps 2-5 from Generate an object section above.
Extend the canvas of your image, then select the empty region and apply Generative Fill . Applying Generative Fill without a prompt will create a seamless extension of your image.
Select the Crop tool from the toolbar. Crop borders display on the edges of the photo.
Drag the corner and edge handles outward to extend your canvas size.
Press Enter/Return on the keyboard or the commit checkmark in the Crop options bar. By default, the extra canvas will use your background color.
Use the rectangular Marquee tool to select the extra canvas by clicking and dragging to make the selection.
Follow steps 2-5 from Generate an object section above.
Leave the text-entry prompt box blank after clicking Generate if you want the selection to be filled based on the surrounding pixels in your image.
Select the object(s) you want to remove, then let the Generative AI technology make it disappear.
Leave the text-entry prompt box blank after clicking Generate if you want the selection to be filled based on the surrounding in your image.
Avoid making a tight selection and always overlap some areas around the selection in your image to generate a better resultant image and enable seamless blending.
Benefits of using Generative Fill
Let’s take a look at how Photoshop’s new AI feature will be able to help you in your day-to-day work:
- Magically leap from idea to image with a simple text prompt : Generative Fill is a magical new suite of AI-powered capabilities that enable you to add, extend, or remove content from your images non-destructively, using simple text prompts to achieve realistic results that will surprise, delight, and astound you—in seconds. Generative Fill automatically matches your image's perspective, lighting, and style to make previously tedious tasks fun and deliver truly mind-blowing results.
- Create at a transformative rate: Generative Fill empowers you to create as quickly as you can type — experiment with off-the-wall ideas, ideate around different concepts, and produce dozens of variations in a snap. Quickly generate multiple image suggestions until you land on a variation you like. High-quality results, which previously took hours to create, are now produced in seconds, enabling you to spend more time honing your creativity.
- Unlimited creativity, coupled with the precise control of Photoshop: Generative Fill is natively integrated into Photoshop (beta), so you can explore freely while still maintaining complete control over your creative process and outputs, all inside the Photoshop app. The newly generated content is created in a generative layer, enabling you to exhaust a myriad of creative possibilities and to reverse the effects when you want without impacting your original image. Then, use the power and precision of Photoshop to take your image to the next level, surpassing even your expectations.
- Built on Adobe’s best — powered by Adobe Firefly: Create confidently, knowing that Generative Fill is powered by Adobe Firefly, the new family of creative, generative AI models designed to be commercially safe — ensuring you can push the bounds of your creativity confidently. Firefly is trained on Adobe Stock’s hundreds of millions of professional-grade, licensed, high-resolution images that are among the highest quality in the market. This helps ensure Firefly won’t generate content based on other people’s work, brands, or intellectual property.
- Together, let's shape the future of Photoshop: Join the broader Photoshop community in shaping the tools Adobe is building to help supercharge your creativity. Download the Photoshop (beta) app or sign-up for the Firefly beta today, and let us know what you think.
We're excited to continue to build on Generative Fill in the coming months and plan to bring it to most Photoshop customers by the end of the year.
Here are some tips and tricks to help you get the most out of using Generative Fill :
- Write an effective text prompt to get amazing results: Stick to simple and direct language and use 3-8 words that include a subject and descriptors. Don’t worry about adding commands like “add” or “remove”, instead just write what you want to see. For example, you can write a prompt that says “A house in the woods.” and if you want, add descriptive keywords ie; “ a red house in the woods”. Then click Generate to see multiple options.
- Use layers to edit your images non-destructively: When you click Generate , visuals based on your text prompt get generated on a new Generative Layer . You can then use layers in Photoshop to move and play with different images or objects until you make a composition you like. Combine several generated images to get an unexpected output easily.
- Make a selection that has enough pixels to extend your image: If you want to extend an image, select part of the image that will be referenced by the AI model to extend your image. Make sure you select enough of your image so the model can effectively extend your imagery with a result generated to blend in and make sense with the rest of your original image while increasing the dimensions of your image.
- Take your image even further using Photoshop: Once you generate a new image, bring it even closer to what you envision, by using all comprehensive tools in Photoshop to transform, edit, remix, or composite your image. Create anything you can imagine, all in the Photoshop (beta) app.
- Get inspired and inspire others : Take inspiration from the rich community of people who are also using Adobe Firefly and Generative Fill to complement their creations. Get new ideas for different styles you want to try or even ideas about how to write different prompts— Adobe Firefly Gallery , then share your creations to inspire others and take it forward!
To find answers to Generative AI common questions, see Generative AI FAQ .
What is the Photoshop (beta) app, and where can I find it?
The Photoshop (beta) app enables you to test apps, try new features and functionality, and share your feedback directly with Adobe. Learn more about the Photoshop (beta) app here .
To install the beta app on your desktop, visit the Beta apps tab of your Creative Cloud app and select Install next to Photoshop (Beta) .
I'm not seeing the latest updates in the Photoshop (beta) app. What should I do?
If you don't see an update next to Photoshop (Beta) , you can manually look for the update in your Creative Cloud desktop app by going to the Updates tab and selecting Check for Updates .
Who can access the Photoshop (beta) app?
The Photoshop (beta) app is generally available to Photoshop users.
How do I provide feedback in the Photoshop (beta) app?
In the Photoshop (beta) app you can provide feedback by clicking on the beaker icon in the upper-right corner. You’ll also be able to thumb up, thumb down, or report directly from the contextual taskbar.
Why can’t I access Generative Fill?
Generative Fill in the Photoshop (beta) app is only available to users of at least 18 years of age with a Creative Cloud Individual license along with CC Teams , CC Enterprise , and our Educational customers.
For users under 18, Generative Fill is visible but disabled. Also, for non-RGB 8/16 bits documents, the feature is visible but disabled. Hovering over the Generate button will show a tooltip explaining why the feature is unavailable.
Generative Fill is not available in China at this time.
Why is the Generative Fill button greyed out if I'm over 18?
If you find that Generative Fill is greyed out for you and you're over the age of 18, it is possible that you may not have a valid Date of Birth associated with your Adobe ID account. To update your Date of Birth , you can do either of the following:
- Sign out and sign back in to both the Creative Cloud Desktop app and the Photoshop (beta) app
- Log into Behance with your Adobe ID and enter your Date of Birth .
- If you sign in using social sign-in (Apple, Google, and Facebook), ensure that your date of birth in that account is set to public instead of private.
Once your Date of Birth is up to date, relaunch the Photoshop (beta) app to enable Generative Fill .
Is Generative Fill only available in the Photoshop (beta) app?
Yes, Generative Fill is only available in the Photoshop (beta) app.
How should I use Generative Fill? What can I do with Generative Fill?
Generative Fill is a magical new suite of AI-powered capabilities that enable you to add, extend, or remove content from your images non-destructively, using simple text prompts to achieve realistic results that will surprise, delight, and astound you—in seconds.
What differentiates Generative Fill in Photoshop?
- High-quality assets : Generative Fill is powered by Adobe Firefly, a new family of creative, generative AI models that enables you to instantly use simple text inputs to generate extraordinary results.
- Community-involvement : It’s in the Photoshop (beta) app because we welcome our community to shape the tools Adobe is building with this transformational new technology.
- Designed to be commercially safe : You can create confidently, as Adobe Firefly is trained on Adobe Stock’s hundreds of millions of professional-grade licensed, high-resolution images, which helps ensure Adobe Firefly won’t generate content based on other people’s work, brands, or intellectual property.
- Setting the standard for responsibility : Through efforts like the Content Authenticity Initiative and Coalition for Content Provenance and Authenticity , Adobe stands up for accountability, responsibility, and transparency in generative AI. We’re working toward a universal “Do Not Train” Content Credentials tag that will remain associated with a piece of content wherever it’s used, published, or stored.
Do I need to be experienced with Photoshop to use Generative Fill ?
Photoshop users of all levels can use Generative Fill . Generative Fill capabilities can be accessed with a simple text prompt to achieve realistic results that will surprise, delight, and astound you—in seconds.
Got a question or an idea?
If you have a question to ask or an idea to share, come and participate in the Adobe Photoshop community or Photoshop beta community . We'd love to hear from you.
More like this
- Adobe Generative AI Beta user guidelines
- Adobe Firefly FAQ
- Stock and Firefly FAQ
- Make selections in your composites
- Retouch and repair images
Sign in to your account
Share this page
Edit project details in Project Online
Once a project is created in Project Web App, you may find that you need to change some of the general project information, such as the project name, description, or owner. The way that you make changes to an existing project is different, depending on whether the project is a SharePoint task list project, where the tasks are managed using a task list on the project site, or an enterprise project, where the tasks are managed in Project Web App.
Note: You can also change the template used by the project, if appropriate. See Change a project’s template for more information.
To edit details for a SharePoint task list project:
Go to the Project Details page:
From Project Web App, on the Quick Launch, click Projects . Click the name of the project you are editing to open the project site. On the Quick Launch for the project site, click Project Details .
From the project site, on the Quick Launch, click Project Details .
Make changes to the information on the Project Details page, and then, on the Project tab, in the Project group, click Save .
When you are done making changes to the project, on the Project tab, in the Project group, click Close .
To edit details for an enterprise project:
Open the project for editing .
If you are using Project Server 2013: on the Quick Launch, under the project name, click Project Details , or any other links to pages with project information, to make changes.
If you are using Project Server 2016: you will be brought directly to the Project Details section to make changes.
Once you’ve made your updates, on the Project tab, in the Project group, click Save to save your changes and publish them for others to see.
On the Project tab, in the Project group, click Close . You can choose to check the project in, or keep it checked out.
Need more help?
Want more options.
Explore subscription benefits, browse training courses, learn how to secure your device, and more.
Microsoft 365 subscription benefits
Microsoft 365 training
Communities help you ask and answer questions, give feedback, and hear from experts with rich knowledge.
Ask the Microsoft Community
Microsoft Tech Community
Microsoft 365 Insiders
Was this information helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Add or edit a task. Add Google Tasks to your home screen. Use keyboard shortcuts for Google Tasks. Export your data from Google Tasks. Print your tasks. Organize & manage your tasks. ... Official Google Tasks Help Center where you can find tips and tutorials on using Google Tasks and other answers to frequently asked questions.
App Store and Google Play. Used by individuals and teams at. Get more done. Add your tasks. Organize your life. Achieve more every day. Add tasks like "Read work emails every day at 10am" to fill your to-do list in seconds using Todoist's powerful natural language recognition and recurring dates. Clear your mind.
Microsoft To Do. To Do gives you focus, from work to play. Get started. Learn more. Download To Do
The majority of online editor jobs pay between $31-57,000, suggesting that opportunities are ripe for advancement and increased pay based on skill level and experience. In other words, the more of an experienced editor you are, the more money you'll bring in. Learn more about getting paid in The Definitive Guide to Freelance Contracts ...
Add step-by-step tasks and task descriptions to make sure work gets done the right way, every time. 2. Share with team members. ... Copy, edit, and use thousands of free checklists and business processes for free. New; Digital Marketing; Education; HR; Business; Real Estate; Startup;
Edit a task. To rename a task, select the task to open its detail view. Once in the detail view, you can click or tap the task's title. A cursor will appear in the task title field and you'll be able to rename or edit the title. Delete a task. To delete a task, select the trash can icon in the bottom right corner of the task's detail view.
Creating tasks. To create a new task, click . This will open a simple task form in the reading pane. If you want to have more details, click show more details. When you're done, click Save to save your changes or Discard to cancel. Top of Page. Editing tasks. To edit a task, select it in the list view, and then click Edit in the
Edit a personalized planner to organize your daily tasks—ready to download and print in just a few minutes with the graphic online editor, EDIT.org.. Create a printable daily planner. Time management is essential for our daily lives, and it's more complicated than it seems. Achieving personal and professional goals effectively and smoothly requires being organized in advance, so writing down ...
Powerful Video Editing. VEED's online video editor features an intuitive timeline and one-click snap-to-grid tools, so you can spend more time being creative instead of focusing on technical details. You can split, trim, crop, rotate, and loop your videos quickly and effortlessly! Optimize your videos for any platform with one click.
Editor job description. An Editor is a professional who is the voice of a company, ensuring that all written materials are accurate and of high quality. They work with writers to improve their content to make sure it flows well while also educating them about best practices for writing well in general. The job entails identifying ways you can ...
Yes, you can use our free online photo editor on your desktop and the mobile app. Simply upload your photo to get started editing online. When your photo opens in the editor, select it to view all our photo editing tools. To use the photo editor: From your homepage, click Create a design on your desktop. On mobile, tap the + button.
With our free online checklist creator, you can easily personalize the list with your ideas, and use colors to distinguish or highlight certain sections. Completely remake a template or just edit the parts you want-it's all completely up to you. Here's the thing about checklists-they change all the time. One day's tasks will differ ...
Add form fields to PDF. Click on 'Forms' in the top menu and select the type of form input you want to add: Text, Multiline Text, Dropdown, Checkbox, Radio choices. Click on the desired form field type and place it on the page. Enter the new field's name and, optionally, the default value.
Canva's to-do list maker doubles as an online to-do list app you can take to your meetings, lunch out, grocery shopping, or getaway. Simply download the Canva app on any iOS or Android device, and make changes to your list in real time. It's possible to start your to-do list on a desktop, then continue where you left off on mobile.
Extract Text. If you have an image containing lots of text that you would like to copy, then an online OCR tool can help. An OCR tool can scan an image and extract all the text inside it into an editable document file. I'll recommend OnlineOCR for this that lets you extract text in up to 46 languages from any image.
Survey Junkie. Get paid to take surveys. Over 10 million members. Pays cash or gift cards. Start earning now. 5. Shopkick. Shopkick is an app available for iOS and Android devices that will pay you for completing various online and in-store tasks. You'll earn points — called "kicks" — for each task you complete.
Select the Generative Fill button in the contextual taskbar that appears. You can also choose Generative Fill from any of the following options: Select Edit > Generative Fill from the application bar. Ctrl/ Right+click with a selection active and choose Generative Fill from the menu. Add your text prompt.
On the Quick Launch, click Projects. Click the name of an existing project in the list. On the Task tab, click Edit. Note: If you want to create new tasks by using Microsoft Project Professional, click the down arrow on the Edit button, and then click In Microsoft Project. Enter the task information in the blank row at the bottom of the list ...
To edit details for a SharePoint task list project: Go to the Project Details page: From Project Web App, on the Quick Launch, click Projects. Click the name of the project you are editing to open the project site. On the Quick Launch for the project site, click Project Details.
Design your own custom daily planner and get organized for free with Canva's easy to use online planner maker. ... tasks and activities to be completed each day; upcoming events; holiday plans ... fonts and colours; endless choices at the tip of your fingers; easy editing and sending/sharing. Best app I've used for a long time. If you haven ...
Online Text Editor tool used as a plain text editor and as a wordpad online. It is the best editpad online. X. If you need any help, please ... After completing the editing tasks, click the "save as word" or "save as PDF" option depending on your needs. For instance, students mostly have to submit their assignments and essay papers in ...
Editing Teaching Resources. Learning to edit a piece of text can be difficult. Use this collection of editing teaching resources to guide your students and remind them what they are looking for when they proofread their own or another person's work. The collection includes PowerPoints to consolidate their editing skills, checklists for various ...