The Easy Guide to Making a Business Plan Presentation
Failing to plan is planning to fail.
That’s why a business plan is crucial to your business. If you want to make sure that the promising business idea in your head is feasible, you have to start with a business plan .
Visuals make anything easier to understand. That’s why including them in your business plan presentation is a foolproof way to ensure that it’s readily welcomed by your audience and digested without confusion.
By no means is this business plan template limited to presentations; you can also include these diagrams in your business plan documents to make them more readable.
Following are downloadable Simple Business Plan Templates
- Business Plan Template PDF
- Business Plan Template Word
- Business Plan Template PowerPoint
What is a Business Plan?
Let’s start by clarifying the business plan definition.
A business plan is a document that describes your business in terms of what it does, the products and services it offers, your business strategy and business goals, and your action plan outlining how you plan to achieve your goals and earn money.
The main purposes of a business plan are to
Show the future financial performance of the company and its economic situation for the owners and investors Help identify risks that may affect the growth of the company and provide strategies to overcome them Help make predictions about market trends, competitor behavior, customer requirements and define and prioritize key business objectives Serve as a key resource for developing budgets
How to Create a Business Plan Presentation – The Key Elements
Although this comes first, it’s smarter to write it at the end. The executive summary of your business plan should explain what is great about your business model and its products or services.
It should be concise and appealing to the reader. And it’s easier to write a meaningful summary once you have filled in the rest of your plan.
Your company profile should provide details on,
- Company history
- Overview of the company
- Mission Statement
- Key resources
- Business contact information
- Products or services
- Location details
- The market you serve
- Your key customers
- The customer issue you seek to solve
All these details can be presented in a much nicer way with an infographic like the one below. It’s easier to read and understand and more compact and clearer than paragraphs of detail.
Through a market analysis, you can find enough detail to define your target market, its size, customer segments, and their needs.
Your market analysis should also include a competitor analysis, where you will research your key competitors in terms of their influence in the market, their strengths and weaknesses, the threats they pose to you, their products and services, their pricing plans, their marketing strategies etc.
Some visual techniques you can use in this section to present your data are
These aptly summarize all your findings on your customers such as their demographic details, jobs, responsibilities, needs, challenges etc.
This tools helps you depict and analyze how your (potential) target customer perceives the brands or products of your competitors. It helps you make sense of your product or service’s competitive positioning through the survey data at your hand.
Porter’s Five Forces
This tool is used to assess your business competitive strength and position against your competitors. Using it you can understand whether you new product or service is profitable.
SWOT analysis is a great way to determine the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors and the opportunities and threats they bring to you within the industry. You can also use it to assess the capabilities of your own company.
More on SWOT Analysis: What, Why and How to Use Them Effectively
PEST stands for Political, Economic, Socio-Cultural and Technological factors. It’s a great way to examine how the external forces in your market can impact your company. It will also help you shape your marketing strategy and develop your risk management plan.
View More More on SWOT Analysis: PEST Analysis Tools
All the details you have gathered on your competitors, such as their sales numbers, strategies, partners, suppliers etc. can be organized here. It’s a great way to prepare your competitor analysis data to be added to your business plan presentation.
View More Competitor Analysis Tools
Competitive Intelligence Mind Map
Or you can convey these data in a mind map. You can use Creately Viewer to add this to your online documents, websites, intranet, Wiki, or business plan presentations. This way you can view any links included in the mind map and navigate through it easily.
You can learn how to use these tools along with other useful techniques in more detail in;
View More Market Strategy Planning Tools
Marketing and Sales Strategies
This is where you outline how you plan to market and sell your product. It’s easier to do now as you have extensive knowledge about your market, target customer and your competitors.
With your marketing strategy, you have to consider factors like your marketing or communication channels, marketing goals, marketing budgets, resources etc.
With your sales plan , pay attention to your sales targets, sales tools, resources etc.
You can use mind maps to visualize all this data to your audience. You can either use two mind maps to outline your sales and marketing strategies separately or a single mind map to showcase both.
Marketing and Sales Plan Template
If you want separate a marketing plan and sales plan, check out the templates below,
- Marketing Plan Template for Business Plan Presentation
- Sales Plan Template for Business Plan Presentation
Organizational Structure and Management
Who are the key personnel involved in your organization? List them down in this section along with their expertise.
Use an organizational chart to represent your team, their roles and skills. It can help you highlight the hierarchy of your organizational structure as well.
Services and Products
This section explains your services or products and how they can benefit the customers. Here are some visualizations you can use to make this section more interesting to your audience.
Product canvas is a tool used to map, design and describe your product strategy. It takes into consideration your target audience, the important features of your product (decided by storyboards , epics, design sketches, mockups , and the tasks you need to carry out to build the product.
Learn about this in more detail here .
Value Proposition Canvas
It’s a tool you can use to ensure that your product or service fits the requirements of your customer. It helps you look into
- The value you can deliver to the customer via your product or service
- Which customer problems/s that you are trying to solve
- Which is the job that your product helps the customer to finish
- Which customer needs you are satisfying
- What are the different products you are offering to each customer segment
This is the section where you provide all financial information related to your business. This section is required if you are presenting your business plan to investors.
It will include both historical data such as cash flow statements,profit and loss statements, income statements etc. and financial projections based on the impact of your new product.
If you are pitching a new product to your investors, you may also want to include your funding requirements.
For a business plan presentation, you can use a digital database of your financial information with a simple Creately mind map. You can link up all your financial statements on your mind map.
This way anyone who refers to the mind map can easily access the linked resources from one single place.
Want to Extend the Guide to Creating a Business Plan Presentation
In this post we have explained how to create a business plan presentation step-by-step. Make use of the templates that are provided to make your presentation more eye-catching and easy-to-understand.
Here are some more tips on making your presentation a hit.
Join over thousands of organizations that use Creately to brainstorm, plan, analyze, and execute their projects successfully.
More Related Articles
Amanda Athuraliya is the communication specialist/content writer at Creately, online diagramming and collaboration tool. She is an avid reader, a budding writer and a passionate researcher who loves to write about all kinds of topics.
Got any suggestions?
We want to hear from you! Send us a message and help improve Slidesgo
What are you going to use your presentation for?
I'm not sure
Free vectors, photos and PSD
Free customizable icons
Free online template editor
Free editable illustrations
Free videos and motion graphics
Business Plan Presentation templates
Free easy-to-edit presentation templates for google slides and powerpoint to help you pitch your business plan and attract potential investors and stakeholders..
Unlock this template and gain unlimited access
Simple Business Plan
Boosting sales, attracting new customers, expanding the market... All of these are goals that businesses want to achieve. Aim high in your next presentation for your business plan, especially if you put your trust in this free template by Slidesgo.
Agriculture Business Plan
Design now a Business Plan for your Agriculture company with this presentation. It contains a food pattern in the background, pictures and illustrations. Provide a business overview, market analysis, marketing plan, management plan or financial plan thanks to its different sections.
Pharmaceutical Lab Business Plan
Pharmacology is one of the most important fields of the health industry (it already was when Dioscorides was alive!) Unlike our medieval predecessors, we rely on different labs to do some research and to patent and sell new remedies. Promote your Pharmaceutical Lab Business Plan with our template!
Travel Agency Business Plan
You are passionate about traveling and love to plan every tiny detail of your trips: plane tickets, hotel bookings, excursions to secret spots… Have you thought about starting a travel agency? Regardless of the industry, you will need to make a business plan, find your niche, and do market research....
Housing Plan Project Proposal
What do you imagine the perfect project proposal for your housing plan to look like? Elegant, minimalistic, bright? With pictures of homes so cozy that anyone would just like to set up home in them immediately? Here’s the presentation template you need! It has all the things we’ve mentioned before,...
Computing Company Marketing Plan
Picture this: You sit down to work on your company's marketing plan, and you're faced with the ominous blank screen of Google Slides or PowerPoint. That's over, dear user! With this customized template, you'll have all the resources you need to whip up a killer marketing plan for your computing...
Logistics Company Business Plan
What does your business plan need to include to get your logistics company off the ground? A market analysis? A target infographic? A break-even analysis? This slides deck has all of those and many more infographics and slides on top of a fantastic, professional blue and yellow design! Nobody in...
Logistics Warehouse Marketing Plan
Here's the pallet containing the new Slidesgo templates... Yeah, this one looks interesting. It seems it's for people who want to talk about logistics and warehouses. Since there's an increasing competition in the industry, our template is the perfect tool to help you develop a successful marketing strategy for your...
Co-operative Company Business Plan
Having a good business plan can open many doors. At Slidesgo we know that, and that’s why we have created this co-operative company business plan, to help you structure your information. Start with an overview of market trends and competitors. Then edit the graphs to talk about your potential clients...
Financial Planning of a Company
Effective financial planning is essential for the long-term success of any company. To ensure that your business stays on track, it is crucial to have a solid framework in place for managing your finances. Investing in a Google Slides or PPT template specifically designed for financial planning can provide you...
Investment Business Plan
Rewards come after a great investment, and this applies especially to companies. You’ll need to attract potential investors and other people to put their trust in your project. With this free presentation template, you can explain your business plan, your market research and everything you need to strike a new...
Minimalist Aesthetics Business Plan Infographics
Whenever you love one of the dishes of your favorite restaurant, you feel like asking for seconds. Isn't it the same with templates? Our users loved Minimalist Aesthetics Business Plan, and we've listened! These infographics and diagrams (and the occasional map or graph) are the second course on the menu,...
Cool Startup Business Plan
Testing the waters with your startup? It's going to be a great business and everyone will see it! To get off on the right foot, try devising a business plan that makes sense and translate it into a presentation so it's more visual and potential investors understand your ideas. The...
#1 Business Plan for Small Business
Running a small business can be as difficult as managing a big company. Have you thought of a great business plan that worked for you? Use this template and tell your audience what is the secret to obtaining success. As far as the design goes, we've used illustrations, contrasting colors...
When preparing a business plan for your insurance company, we know how important it is to find a presentation that makes you feel confident and covers any potential problem that may arise. Here at Slidesgo we promise that, with this insurance plan template, we’ve got you covered too.
Industrial Corn Farm Business Plan
You've probably heard of the expression as American as apple pie, but perhaps it should be updated to as American as corn on the cob. Corn is a staple crop in the United States, and no place exhibits this more than an industrial corn farm. Perhaps competition is not as...
Online Newspaper Business Plan
Extra extra! We've released a new template for your business plan! If you need to record all your liabilities, assets and earnings, balance your finances, you can do it with this template designed for an online newspaper like yours! Inside you will find all the necessary resources to present a...
Clean Style Business Plan
Business plans pop up every day. If you're a true businessperson, you've probably seen lots of them. But have you seen one presented as cleanly as this template allows to? It's a design that stays away from unnecessary complications. It's mainly white, with elements in blue and black, and uses...
- Previous page
Sample Business Plan Presentation
Check these out next
Before you start a business you need capital to ensure the sufficient requirements. Therefore, you can raise capital from a number of parties such as bankers, investors and customers. Before you send your proposal, you need to explain more about the purpose, budget, target and the amount you want to borrow. So this is an example of the best presentation slide.
More Related Content
Slideshows for you ( 20 ).
Viewers also liked ( 18 )
Similar to Sample Business Plan Presentation ( 20 )
Recently uploaded ( 20 )
- GROUP PROJECT ETR 300- FUNDAMENTAL OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP Member’s group: Insyirah Khalid Nur’ Shafiqa Saleh Arizah Talha Nur Atiqah Ramli Zairul Hawani Johari Nurmaya Idris Norazida Johari
- ADMINISTRATION PLAN
- Types of company: Private Types of business: Bakery Shop Product: Cup Cakes Name of company: Sweet Peace Bakery Vision: TO BE AMONG THE CREATIVE AND INNOVATIVE LEADER IN THE CUPCAKE MARKET Mission: WE ARE COMMITTED TO INTRODUCING NEW DESIGN AND VARIETY FLAVOUR IN OUR CUPCAKES
- Objective: 1.To establish and operate cupcakes cafe for the people who are living at Klang Valley. 2.To provide with the friendliest services with affordable prices of cupcakes and other services. Business Address: No. 3A Jalan Plumbum S7/7, Pusat Komersial Seksyen 7, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor Telephone Number: 03-5519-3999
- Location Plan:
- Type of Building: Commercial Structures – Shop Office Rent Infrastructure: Land Area 22 X 7 Built-Up 1320 sq.ft Pasar raya Bintang Jakel KFC Shell Esso Petronas UiTM Shah Alam
- ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE FUNCTION General Manager Mrs Insyirah Khalid Administration Manager Operation Manager Mrs Arizah Talha Miss Nurmaya Idris Marketing Financial Manager Manager Miss Shafiqa Saleh Mrs Zairul Johari
- LIST OF ADMINISTRATION PERSONNEL POSITION NO. OF PERSONNELS General Manager 1 Administration Manager 1 Marketing Manager 1 Operation Manager 1 General Worker 2 Financial Manager 1
- SCHEDULE OF TASK AND RESPOSIBILITIES POSITION TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES General 1. Complete management responsibilities in ensuring the Manager company objective and mission can be achieved according to plan. 2. Supports motivation of employees in organization products or programs and operations. 3. Looks to the future for change opportunities. 4. Oversees the overall operations of organization. 5. Analyse monthly report of every department. Administration 1. Update and maintain database with accurate client Manager information. 2. Controlling the financial expenses for administration department. 3. Identify and inform the duties every department. 4. Management of staff’s salary payment, bonuses and incentive, EPF and SOCSO
- POSITION TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES Marketing 1. To set a strategic marketing plan for the company and Manager identify new marketing opportunities. 2. Promoting the products and services of the business to the customers. 3. Analyze SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity and Threat) of the company and strengths and weaknesses of our competitors. 4. Prepared the department report and submit to the top manager. Operation 1. Manage the quality of products and ensure problems Manager are handled efficiently. 2. To set a rules and procedures for staff to follow in order for department run smoothly. 3. Manage and determine the operation cost adequate with the company budget.
- POSITION TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES Financial 1. Manage and control the overall budget, expenses and Manager profits of the company. 2. Prepare monthly and annual cash flow and income statement. 3. Researching and reporting on factors influencing the business performance 4. Managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
- SCHEDULE OF REMUNERATION POSITION NO. MONTHLY EPF 13% SOCSO TOTAL SALARY (RM) 2% AMOUNT (RM) (RM) (B) (RM) (A)+(B)+(C) (A) (C) General Manager 1 2200.00 286.00 44.00 2490.00 Administration 1 1500.00 195.00 30.00 1725.00 Manager Marketing 1 1610.00 209.30 32.20 1851.50 Manager Operation 1 1000.00 130.00 20.00 1150.00 Manager Financial 1 1700.00 221.00 34.00 1955.00 Manager General Worker 1 800.00 104 16.00 920.00
- SCHEDULE OF REMUNERATION POSITION NO. MONTHLY EPF 13% SOCSO TOTAL SALARY (RM) 2% AMOUNT (RM) (RM) (B) (RM) (A)+(B)+(C) (A) (C) General Worker 1 800.00 104 16.00 920.00 (Baker) TOTAL RM 11,011.50
- LIST OF OFFICE FURNITURE AND FITTINGS TYPE PRICE/UNIT QUANTITY TOTAL (RM) AMOUNT (RM) File Cabinet 200.00 3 600.00 Table 300.00 5 1500.00 Chair 60.00 10 600.00 Pedestal 150.00 5 750.00 Computer 1100.00 3 3300.00 Air 700.00 2 1400.00 Conditioner Multi 300.00 2 600.00 Function Printer/Fax Telephone 150.00 3 450.00 Photocopy 5500.00 1 5500.00 machine TOTAL RM 14,700.00
- ADMINISTRATION BUDGET ITEMS FIXED ASSETS MONTHLY OTHER (RM) EXPENSES (RM) EXPENSES (RM) Land & Building 0 Furniture & Fittings 14,700.00 Renovation 3,700.00 Salary (EPF&SOCSO) 6170.00 Rent 3,800.00 Business License & 2500.00 Registration Telefon and Wi-Fi 200.00 Water 500.00 Electricity 2500.00 TOTAL 18400.00 13170.00 2500.00
- MARKETING PLAN
- MARKETING PLAN Marketing plan can be defined as outlines the specific actions entrepreneur intend to carry out to interest potential customers and clients in our product and persuade them to buy the product offered.
- LIST OF PRODUCT OFFERED Flavour Price per cup (RM) Price per cup (RM) Medium Cup Large Cup 2 inch 2.5 inch Vanilla Cupcakes 2.50 3.50 Almond Cupcakes 2.50 3.50 Lemon Cupcakes 2.50 3.50 Orange Cupcakes 2.50 3.50 Mocha Cupcakes 2.50 3.50 Cappuccinos Cupcakes 2.50 3.50 Strawberry Cupcakes 2.50 3.50 Pandan Cupcakes 2.50 3.50
- LIST OF PRODUCT OFFERED
- TARGET MARKET
- MARKET SIZE TARGET MARKET NUMBER OF MARKET SIZE TARGET MARKET (RM) (MONTHLY) Weekend getaway 27% 158 000.00 customers Students 43% 250 000.00 Residents of urban 30% 180 000.00 area. Total 100% 588 000.00
- COMPETITORS Name of the company Strength Weakness White Daisy’s Cupcakes Has been well known by the Lack of staff customer Lack of equipments Has operates the business for more than 4 years Have more experience Diya’s Cupacakes Well-known by most of the Homemade cupcakes customer Lack of staff Location business in the middle of resident Cuppy Cuppy Affordable price Hidden location Good promotion Basic Stories Cupcakes & Cafe Friendly service Small premises Newly establish with new Unattractive environment furniture Narrow building CCTV Sweet Peace Bakerys & Cafe Product quality New in the market Beautiful design and used natural material for the ingredients of cupcakes Hired qualified and skill staff New equipments and technologies
- MARKET SHARE Name of the company Monthly Sales (RM) Market Share (%) White Daisy’s Cupcakes 235 200.00 40 Diya’s Cupacakes 176 400.00 30 Cuppy Cuppy 88 200.00 15 Basic Stories Cupcakes & Cafe 88 200.00 15 Total 588 000.00 100% Name of the company Monthly Sales (RM) Market Share (%) White Daisy’s Cupcakes 229 320.00 39 Diya’s Cupacakes 164 640.00 28 Cuppy Cuppy 82 320.00 14 Basic Stories Cupcakes & Cafe 64 680.00 11 Sweet Peace Bakery 47 040.00 8 Total 588 000.00 100%
- SALES FORECAST
- Sales Month Unit RM Month 1 13440 47,040.00 Month 2 13490 47,215.00 Month 3 13540 47,390.00 Month 4 13590 47,565.00 Month 5 13640 47,740.00 Month 6 13690 47,915.00 Month 7 13740 48,090.00 Month 8 13790 48,265.00 Month 9 13840 48,440.00 Month 10 13890 48,615.00 Month 11 13940 48,790.00 Month 12 13990 48,965.00 Year 1 164580 576,030.00 Year 2 (3%) 169517 593,310.90 Year 3 (5%) 172809 604,831.50
- MARKETING STRATEGY
- PROMOTION STRATEGY
- BUSINESS CARD
- MARKETING BUDGET Type Fixed Asset Monthly Other (RM) Expenses Expenses (RM) (RM) Signboard 3,500.00 Salaries 1,851.50 (EPF&SOCSO) Magazine 200.00 (Advertisement) Grand Opening 3,000.00 TOTAL 3,500.00 2,051.5 3,000.00
- OPERATION PLAN
- OPERATION OBJECTIVE • To optimized our customer’s satisfaction • To create a variable cupcakes business • To accomplish consistency in the services offered • To resolve any of operation problem and make all the operation process run efficiently • To ensure that all of the operation process in our business is functioning well to meet the demand of our customers • To hiring more workers in bakery field
- PROCESS FLOW CHART FOR MANUFACTURING CUPCAKES Measures flour, egg, butter, sugar, flavor Mix and blend ingredients Ensure that the dough is of right quality Add butter to soften the dough The dough is formed into cup paper The cupcakes are baked at 350-450◦F for 15- 20mins Cupcakes are taken out from oven to cool Cupcakes of poor quality are spared or rejected Prepare icing Applying icing Cupcakes are placed in the cupcakes storage contain
- PRODUCTION PLANNING Capacity planning refers to the amount of output that can be produced within a specified time. For daily production, we are required to produce 500 units of cupcakes. To produce 500 units of cupcakes it takes 5 hours. 500/5 = 100 units of cupcakes per hour We estimate that one worker can produced 50 units of cupcakes in 1 hour 100/5 = 2 workers Therefore, we need 2 workers to produced 50 units of cupcakes in 1 hour. Sweet Peace Bakery was open on Monday until Sunday and will be closed during public holiday. Our business will start the operation on 9.00 am until 11.00 pm because we want to take much reservation and attract more customers comes to our cupcakes cafe.
- RAW MATERIAL EQUIPMENT Amount Amount Amount required/ Month Total Purchase Item Required for required/ Price/Unit (RM) (Month) 100 cupcakes cupcakes (RM) 40g/unit x Flour 4 kg 40 g 13 440 = 537.6kg 1.50 806.40 1/unit x 672 = 0.05 units 672 units Egg 5 units (1 egg for every 0.25 168.00 20 cupcakes) 20g/unit x Butter 2 kg 20 g 13 440 = 268.8kg 1.50 403.20 20g/unit x Sugar 2 kg 20 g 13 440 = 268.8kg 2.30 618.30 20g/unit x 13 440 = Icing 2 kg 20g 2.00 537.60 268.8kg Total 2 533.50
- LIST OF OPERATION PERSONNEL Position No. of Personnel Operation Manager 1 Worker 2
- DAILY ROSTER Staff MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT SUN Operation √ √ √ √ √ X X Manager Worker √ X √ √ √ √ √ Cashier √ √ X √ √ √ √ √ = Worker day (Open Business) X = Worker leave
- SCHEDULE OF REMUNERATION Position No. Monthly EPF SOCSO Total Salary (13%) (2%) (RM) (RM) (RM) (RM) Operation 1 1 000.00 130.00 20.00 1 150.00 Manager Worker 2 800.00 104.00 16.00 1 840.00 Total 2 990.00
- OPERATIONAL EQUIPMENT Item Price/Unit (RM) Quantity Total Cost (RM) Baking oven 5 500.00 2 units 11 000.00 Cream Cooker 1 500.00 2 units 3 000.00 Spiral Mixer 3 300.00 2 units 6 600.00 Cupcake Pan/Tray 59.90 20 units 1 198.00 Cupcake Stand/Tree 46.00 5 units 230.00 Refrigerator 4590.00 2 units 9 180.00 Cupcakes Refrigerator 2 390.00 1 units 2 390.00 (curve glass display) Spatula 2.50 2 dozen 5.00 Cup Measure 4.00 5 units 20.00 Bowls 5.00 20 units 100.00 Icing Bag 10.00 3 packet 30.00 Cupcakes Boxes 3.00 1000 boxes 3 000.00 Total 36 753.00
- FOOD AND BEVERAGES Item Price/Unit (RM) Quantity Total Cost (RM) Soft Drink 34.00 5 dozen 170.00 Mineral Water 20.00 5 dozen 100.00 Straw 2.00 6 pack 12.00 Coffee Maker 150.00 1 unit 150.00 Buns 1.50 200 unit 300.00 Fork & Spoon 40.00 5 dozen 200.00 Table Set 550.00 5 set 2 750.00 Total 3 682.00
- OTHER EQUIPMENTS BUDGET Item Price/Unit Quantity Total Cost (RM) (RM) Cash 350.00 1 350.00 Machine Air 1 000.00 2 2 000.00 Conditioner Total 2 350.00
- OPERATION BUDGET Type Fixed Asset Cost Monthly Expenses Other Expenses (RM) (RM) (RM) Operational 36753.00 Equipment Raw Material 2 533.50 Salary (EPF&SOCSO) 2990.00 Food Beverage 3 682.00 Other Equipment's 2 350.00 TOTAL 36753.00 9205.50 2350.00
- SPACE LAYOUT Washroom & Toilet Food and Beverage r hie Table Set s Ca Cupcakes Display Kitchen Area
- SUPPLIERS INFORMATION Item Supplier Food and Beverages Bagus Sdn. Bhd. No. 8, Jalan Sungai Udang 2A, Raw Materials Klang Business Centre, 4200 Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan. Tel : 03-33713580 Fax: 03-33721588 Kitchen Equipment Pretty Event Sdn. Bhd. 17, Jalan 5/36, Bukit Harimau, Kepong 52100 Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- FINANCIAL PLAN
- Sweet Peace Bakery Project Implementation Cost Capital Expenditure Cost Sources of Financing Land & Building Cash Furniture and Fitting 14,700 Cash Renovation 3,700 Cash Cash Cash Signboard 3,500 Cash Cash Cash Cash Operations Equipment 36,753 Cash Cash Cash Cash Working Capital 1 months Sales & Marketing Costs (monthly) 2,052 Cash General & Administrative Costs (monthly) 13,170 Cash Operations & Technical Costs (monthly) 9,206 Cash Pre-Operating & Incorporation Costs (one-off) 13,100 Cash Other Expenditure (annually) - Cash Provision for Contingencies 10% 9,618 Cash TOTAL 105,799
- Sweet Peace Bakery Sources of Project Financing Own Contributions Capital Expenditure Cost Loan Hire-Purchase Cash Existing F. Assets Land & Building - Furniture and Fitting 14,700 14,700 Renovation 3,700 3,700 - - Signboard 3,500 3,500 - - - Operations Equipment 36,753 36,753 - - - Working Capital Sales & Marketing Costs (monthly) 2,052 2,052 General & Administrative Costs (monthly) 13,170 13,170 Operations & Technical Costs (monthly) 9,206 9,206 Pre-Operating & Incorporation Costs (one-off) 13,100 13,100 Other Expenditure (annually) - Provision for Contingencies 9,618 9,618 TOTAL 105,799 105,799 Proposed Terms of Loan (if required) Proposed Terms of Hire-Purchase (if required) Interest rate 5% Interest rate 5% Loan tenure (years) 10 Tenure (years) 5
- PRO FORMA CASH FLOW STATEMENT
- 2013 MONTHLY CASH FLOW 2013 MONTH Pre-Operations January February March April May June July August September October November December CASH INFLOW 105,799 105,799 Capital (Cash) Loan 0 0 Cash Sales 47,040 47,215 47,390 47,565 47,740 47,915 48,090 48,265 48,440 48,615 48,790 48,965 576,030 Collection of Accounts Receivable 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 TOTAL CASH RECEIPT 105,799 47,040 47,215 47,390 47,565 47,740 47,915 48,090 48,265 48,440 48,615 48,790 48,965 681,829 CASH OUTFLOW Pre-operating & Incorporation Expenditure 13,100 13,100 Sales & Marketing Expenditure 2,052 2,052 2,052 2,052 2,052 2,052 2,052 2,052 2,052 2,052 2,052 2,052 24,618 General & Administrative Expenditure 13,170 13,170 13,170 13,170 13,170 13,170 13,170 13,170 13,170 13,170 13,170 13,170 158,040 Operations & Technical Expenditure 9,206 9,206 9,206 9,206 9,206 9,206 9,206 9,206 9,206 9,206 9,206 9,206 110,472 Other Expenditure 0 0 Purchase of Fixed Assets 58,653 58,653 Hire-Purchase Repayment: Principal 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Interest 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Loan Repayment: Principal 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Interest 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Tax Payable 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 69,074 69,074 TOTAL CASH OUTFLOW 71,753 24,428 24,428 24,428 24,428 24,428 24,428 24,428 24,428 24,428 24,428 24,428 93,502 433,957 CASH SURPLUS (DEFICIT) 34,046 22,613 22,788 22,963 23,138 23,313 23,488 23,663 23,838 24,013 24,188 24,363 (44,537) 247,872 BEGINNING CASH BALANCE 34,046 56,658 79,446 102,408 125,546 148,858 172,346 196,008 219,846 243,858 268,046 292,408 0 ENDING CASH BALANCE 34,046 56,658 79,446 102,408 125,546 148,858 172,346 196,008 219,846 243,858 268,046 292,408 247,872 247,872
- PRO FORMA CASH FLOW STATEMENT (contd.)
- 2013 2014 2015 MONTH CASH INFLOW 105,799 0 0 Capital (Cash) Loan 0 0 0 Cash Sales 576,030 593,311 604,832 Collection of Accounts Receivable 0 0 0 TOTAL CASH RECEIPT 681,829 593,311 604,832 CASH OUTFLOW Pre-operating & Incorporation Expenditure 13,100 Sales & Marketing Expenditure 24,618 25,849 27,141 General & Administrative Expenditure 158,040 165,942 174,239 Operations & Technical Expenditure 110,472 115,367 120,571 Other Expenditure 0 - - Purchase of Fixed Assets 58,653 Hire-Purchase Repayment: Principal 0 - - Interest 0 - - Loan Repayment: Principal 0 - - Interest 0 - - Tax Payable 69,074 71,350 70,499 TOTAL CASH OUTFLOW 433,957 378,508 392,450 CASH SURPLUS (DEFICIT) 247,872 214,803 212,382 BEGINNING CASH BALANCE 0 247,872 462,675 ENDING CASH BALANCE 247,872 462,675 675,057
- PRO FORMA INCOME STATEMENT
- Sw e e t Pe a ce Ba ke ry Pro-forma Income Sta te me nt Years 2013 2014 2015 Sales 576,030 593,311 604,832 Less: Cost of Sales (Notes 1 & 2) 30,408 31,300 32,300 #VALUE! #VALUE! Gross Profit 545,622 562,011 572,532 #VALUE! #VALUE! Less: Expenditure Pre-Operating & Incorporation Expenditure 5,500 General & Adm inis trative Expenditure 158,040 165,942 174,239 Sales & Marketing Expenditure 24,618 25,849 27,141 Operations & Technical Expenditure 80,064 84,067 88,271 #VALUE! #VALUE! Other Expenditure Interes t on Hire-Purchas e Interes t on Loan Depreciation of Fixed As s ets 11,731 11,731 11,731 #VALUE! #VALUE! Total Expenditure 279,953 287,589 301,382 Net Income Before Tax 265,669 274,422 271,150 #VALUE! #VALUE! Tax 69,074 71,350 70,499 #VALUE! #VALUE! Net Income After Tax 196,595 203,073 200,651 #VALUE! #VALUE! Accumulated Net Income 196,595 399,668 600,319 #VALUE! #VALUE! Note 1 Cost of Sales Opening inventory 0 Add: Total Purchas es 30,408 31,300 32,300 Carriage Inwards & Duty Les s : Ending Inventory 30,408 31,300 32,300 #VALUE! #VALUE! #VALUE! #VALUE! #VALUE! #VALUE! #VALUE!
- PRO FORMA BALANCE SHEET
- Sweet Peace Bakery Pro-forma Balance Sheet 2013 2014 2015 Main Menu ASSETS Pro-forma Cash Flow Statement Non-Current Assets (Book Value) Pro-forma Income Statement Land & Building Pro-forma Balance Sheet Other Fixed Assets 46,922 35,192 23,461 Financial Performance Other Assets Deposit 7,600 7,600 7,600 Total SUMMARY Total Assets Total Equity 54,522 42,792 31,061 Liabilities Current Assets 2013 302,394 302,394 2014 505,466 505,466 Inventory 2015 706,118 - 706,118 Accounts Receivable #VALUE! #VALUE! Cash Balance 247,872 462,675 675,057 #VALUE! #VALUE! 247,872 462,675 675,057 TOTAL ASSETS 302,394 505,466 706,118 2013 Owners' Equity Capital 105,799 105,799 105,799 2012 Accumulated Income 196,595 399,668 600,319 #VALUE! #VALUE! 302,394 505,466 706,118 #VALUE! #VALUE! Equity 2011 Long-Term Liabilities Liabilities Loan Balance Sales Hire-Purchase Balance #VALUE! #VALUE! 2010 - #VALUE! #VALUE! Current Liabilities Accounts Payable 2009 TOTAL EQUITY & LIABILITIES 0 200000 400000 600000 800000 302,394 505,466 706,118 #VALUE! #VALUE!
- FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Sweet Peace Bakery Financial Ratio Analysis 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 Main Menu LIQUIDITY Pro-forma Cash Flow Statement Current Ratio NA NA NA #VALUE! #VALUE! Pro-forma Income Statement Quick Ratio (Acid Test) NA NA NA #VALUE! #VALUE! Pro-forma Balance Sheet Financial Performance EFFICIENCY Receivable Turnover NA NA NA #VALUE! #VALUE! Inventory Turnover #VALUE! #VALUE! #VALUE! #VALUE! #VALUE! PROFITABILITY PAYBACK PERIOD FOR Gross Profit Margin 94.72% 94.72% 94.66% #VALUE! #VALUE! START-UP FUND Net Profit Margin 34.13% 34.23% 33.17% #VALUE! #VALUE! Return on Assets 65.01% 40.18% 28.42% #VALUE! #VALUE! Less than 1 year Return on Equity 65.01% 40.18% 28.42% #VALUE! #VALUE! SOLVENCY Debt to Equity #VALUE! #VALUE! Debt to Assets #VALUE! #VALUE! Time Interest Earned #DIV/0! #DIV/0! #DIV/0! #VALUE! #VALUE! INTERNAL RATE OF RETURN (IRR) Break-even Analysis 2013 2014 2015 #VALUE! Total projected sales(RM) 576,030 593,311 604,832 Total variable costs (cost of sales) 30,408 31,300 32,300 #VALUE! #VALUE! Contribution margin 545,622 562,011 572,532 #VALUE! #VALUE! Contribution margin ratio 95% 95% 95% #VALUE! #VALUE! Fixed costs 279,953 287,589 301,382 Total costs 310,361 318,889 333,682 #VALUE! #VALUE! TIME TO BREAK-EVEN Net Profit 265,669 274,422 271,150 #VALUE! #VALUE! Break-even sales 295,555 303,605 318,384 #VALUE! #VALUE! Less than 1 year Percentage of break-even to sales 51% 51% 53% #VALUE! #VALUE!
- Current Ratio Quick Ratio (Acid Test) 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 20 13 20 14 2 015 20 16 20 17 20 13 2 014 2 0 15 20 16 2 017 Receivable Turnover Inventory Turnover 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 20 13 2014 2 015 2 016 2 017 2 013 2 014 2 015 2016 20 17 Gross Profit Margin Net Profit Margin 1 00% 35 % 30 % 8 0% 25 % 6 0% 20 % 15 % 4 0% 10 % 2 0% 5% 0% 0% 2 0 13 2 014 20 15 20 16 20 17 20 13 20 14 2 0 15 2 0 16 2 0 17 Return on Assets Return on Equity 70% 7 0% 60% 6 0% 50% 5 0% 40% 4 0% 30% 3 0% 20% 2 0% 10% 1 0% 0% 0% 2 013 2 014 2 015 2 0 16 20 17 2 013 20 14 20 15 2 016 20 17 Debt to Equity Debt to Assets 1 00% 1 0 0% 9 0% 80 % 8 0% 7 0% 60 % 6 0% 5 0% 40 % 4 0% 3 0% 20 % 2 0% 1 0% 0% 0% 2 013 2 014 20 15 2016 20 17 20 13 2 014 2 015 20 16 20 17 Time Interest Earned 1 1 1 1 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 2 013 20 14 2 015 20 16 2 017
A simple and practical business plan template suitable for presentations in most PowerPoint versions, Keynote, and Google Slides. The 8 slides included are designed to be useful and effective in presenting your company data. You will find high-quality vector shapes, diagrams, charts, and infographics.
This business plan template for Google Slides and PowerPoint with AI-generated content leaves no doubts or open questions for you or your audience! Apart from including pre-.designed market size and target infographics (among others), the texts on the slides tell you exactly how to make the best use of every...
To set a strategic marketing plan for the company and Manager identify new marketing opportunities. 2. Promoting the products and services of the business to the customers. 3. Analyze SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity and Threat) of the company and strengths and weaknesses of our competitors. 4.
Here are five of the best PowerPoint business plan designs on Envato Elements to help you create your business plan presentation: 1. Business Plan PowerPoint Template. The success of a business plan presentation often hinges on the professionalism of the slide. This template is sure to hit the mark with well-designed slides.