Summer Vacation Homework Class 7 Social Science
Dear Students and Dear Parents of CBSE Board, Are You looking for Summer Vacation holiday homework for Class 7 Social Science? If yes, you are on the right page. We have given here Summer Vacation Homework for Class 7 2023 – 24 session. We have given here several questions including several task and activities.
Summer Vacation Work Sheet Social Science Class 7
(1) Who is a ‘cartographer’?
(2) Who was Al-Idrisi?
(3) Who was Rosa Park?
(4) What is called the uppermost layer of the earth?
(5) Define the term health.
(6) Give an account of various domains of the earth.
(7) What do you know about the interior of the Earth?
(8) What is known as the Civil Rights Movements?
(9) What difference do you notice in the map drawn by al-Idrisi?
(10) Who were samantas?
(11) Which new dynasties emerged after the 7th century in subcontinent?
(12) What was the condition of the African-Americans in the United States of America prior to 1950s?
(13) What are the provision made in the constitution for the recognition of Equality?
(14) Mention two different kinds of inequalities that exist in our country.
(15) What was the process of copying the manuscript? What were its drawbacks?
(16) How did the Rashtrakutas gained power and independent?
(17) Activity History Ch-1 Tracing Changes through a thousand years Students will design coins of early medieval period using (clay or cardboard)
Frame 5 questions from each
History Ch – New kings and kingdom
Geography – Ch – Environment
Write in your SST notebook
(18) On the political map of India, label all the states and all the neighboring countries of India.
(19) Prepare a colorful chart on any one of these topics:
a) Components of environment
b) Interior of the Earth.
c) Rock cycle
(20) Collage making: Collect information about various kings from medieval period and make a collage.
(21) Collect a picture and information on global warming and make collage out of them.
(22) Locate and label the following kingdom of early medieval period on a MAP:
(23) What is the difference between an urban and a rural area (City and Village area)? Use images to support your study.
(24) List any 5 programs or schemes formulated by government to promote equality.
(25) Visit a cultural heritage site ( museum, memorial/ art and cultural centre) and share your experience along with its significance in 200 words and also paste relevant pictures.
(26) Food wrapped in newspaper is dangerous
The real fun of eating on the street is to share the same paper plate filled with deepfried snacks with friends and dipping pakoras and samosas in the paper plate overflowing with chutney. While we all love doing this, we are not aware of the fact that such paper plates are a free invitation to various health issues.
01 – Research and find out why paper plates, though used so widely, can be dangerous for health.
02 – Wrapping food in the newspaper is bad.
03 – The Food Safety and Standards Authority India (FSSAI) has issued new stricter standards to govern the use of paper for food packaging. Find out which rules have been amended by FSSAI.
04 -Even aluminum foil is bad.
05 – What is the solution for all the above questions?
Q.6 – Collect the data of the past five years based on the consumption of paper and foil and write it in a tabular form.
(27) Prepare a project on ‘TEMPLES AND SCULPTURES OF CHOLAS’
(28) Study tours have always been an integral part of teaching – learning process. Recently you had been to an EDUCATIONAL TOUR to ELLORA CAVES.
- The project should be hand written.
- It should be well presented and pictorial.(attach relevant pictures)
- There should be a cover page of the project.
- The project should be done on white A4 size sheets.
- The project should be presented in a file.
- Project work must be neat and clean.
- The project should not exceed 10 pages.
- The project must contain the following points Title page, acknowledgement, contents introduction, write about Chola Dynasty, major temples constructed by Chola King (name of the kings, name of the temples, location, uniqueness of the temples) conclusion.
For more subjects of Class 7 check Here-
- Class 7 English
- Class 7 Math
- Class 7 Science
- Class 7 Computer
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
- Summer holiday homework
- IGCSE Holiday Homework ICT
- IV Holiday Homework ICT
- V Holiday Homework ICT
- VI Holiday Homework ICT
- VII Holiday Homework ICT
- VIII Holiday Homework ICT
- XII Holiday Homework ICT
- IGCSE Holiday Homework English
- Class 4 & 5 Holiday Homework English
- CLASS 6 Holiday Homework English
- Class 7 Holiday Homework English
- Class 8 Holiday Homework English
- Class 9 Holiday Homework English
- CLASS10 Holiday Homework English
- Class XII Holiday Homework English
II & III LANG HOLIDAY HOMEWORK
- 5th class 2nd lang Hindi
- 5th Class 3rd Lang Hindi
- 6th class 2nd Lang Hindi
- 6th Class 3rd Lang Hindi
- 7th class 2nd Lang Hindi
- 7th class 3rd Lang Hindi
- 8th Class 2nd lang Hindi
- 8 th Class 3rd Lang Hindi
- 9th class 2nd Lang Hindi
- 10th class 2nd Lang Hindi
- 5th sanskrit holiday homework 2nd Lang
- 5th class holiday homework sanskrit 3rd Lang
- 6th class holiday homework sanskrit 2nd Lang
- 6th Class holiday homework 3rd Lang – Sanskrit
- 7th Class holiday homework Sanskrit 2nd Lang
- 7th class holiday homework sanskrit 3rd Lang
- 8th Class holiday homework Sanskrit 2nd Lang
- 8th class holiday homework sanskrit 3rd Lang
- 9th holiday homework Sanskrit 2nd Lang
- 10th holiday homework 2nd Lang
- 4th class holiday homework 2nd Lang telugu
- 5th Class holiday homework 2nd Lang telugu
- 5th Class holiday homework 3rd Lang telugu
- 6th Class holiday homework 2nd Lang telugu
- 6th Class holiday homework 3rd Lang telugu
- 7h Class holiday homework 2nd Lang telugu
- 7th Class holiday homework 3rd Lang telugu
- 8th Class holiday homework 3rd Lang telugu
- 8th Class holiday homework 2nd Lang telugu
- 9th Class holiday homework 2nd Lang telugu
- 10th Class holiday homework 2nd Lang telugu
- Class 4 MATHEMATICS
- Class 5 MATHEMATICS
- Class 6 MATHEMATICS
- Class 7 MATHEMATICS
- Class 8 MATHEMATICS
- Class 9 MATHEMATICS
- Class 10 MATHEMATICS
- Class 12 (IIT) MATHEMATICS
- Class IG – I MATHEMATICS
- Class XII (CBSE) MATHEMATICS
- CLASS 4 HOLIDAYS HOMEWORK SCIENCE
- CLASS 5 HOLIDAY HOMEWORK SCIENCE
- CLASS 6 HOLIDAY HOMEWORK SCIENCE
- CLASS 7 HOLIDAY HOMEWORK SCIENCE
- CLASS 8 HOLIDAY HOMEWORK SCIENCE
- Class 9 HOLIDAY HOMEWORK PHYSICS
- CLASS 9 HOLIDAY HOMEWORK BIOLOGY
- CLASS 10 HOLIDAY HOMEWORK BIOLOGY
- CLASS 10 HOLIDAY HOMEWORK CHEMISTRY
- CLASS 10 HOLIDAY HOMEWORK PHYSICS
- CLASS 12 HOLIDAY HOMEWORK BIOLOGY
- CLASS 12 HOLIDAY HOMEWORK CHEMISTRY
- CLASS 12 HOLIDAY HOMEWORK PHYSICS(IIT)
- CLASS12 HOLIDAY HOMEWORK PHYSICS
- I.G.C.S.E HOLIDAY HOME WORK CHEMISTRY
- I.G.C.S.E HOLIDAY HOME WORK PHYSICS
- Class 4 SOCIAL SCIENCE
- Class 5 SOCIAL SCIENCE
- Class 6 SOCIAL SCIENCE
- Class 7 SOCIAL SCIENCE
- Class 8 SOCIAL SCIENCE
- CLASS 9 SOCIAL SCIENCE
- Class 10 SOCIAL SCIENCE
ONLINE ENQUIRY FORM 2021-22
Kindly read the general guidelines before filling the OE Form.
- Fill in the Online Enquiry form carefully as it will be printed out and treated as an authenticated document for future school records.
- All fields to be filled in block letters. Fields marked with * are mandatory.
- Due to security reasons no special characters are allowed except in email. Use space in the place of special characters.
- Communication will be via email ID: [email protected]
- To submit the form, you are required to agree to the declaration at the end of the Online Enquiry form.
- Filling up of this form does not guarantee admission.
For Online Enquiry Click Here
Summer Vacation Holiday Homework for Class 7
Holiday homework for summer vacation class 7 2023 – 2024, summer vacation holiday homework for class 7 2022-2023.
Summer Vacation Holiday Homework for Class 7 2020-2021
Download Summer Vacation Holiday Homework for Class 7 in PDF
- CBSE Syllabus
- एनसीईआरटी बुक in Hindi Medium
- NCERT Books
- NCERT Solutions
- CBSE Sample Papers
- Date Sheet for Retest of Failed, Absent Class 9, 11 Students – CBSE
- Retest for all Failed, Absent Class 9, 11 Students – CBSE
- List of NCERT Text Books Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 with Cost Price
- Change in CBSE Syllabus 2020-21, New Syllabus for Class 9, 10, 11, 12- CBSE
Leave a Comment Cancel Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Holiday Homework Solutions
Holiday Homework Solutions for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12 (During Summer Vacations) facility for the academic session 2022–2023 is being maintained to help the students and parents to do the holiday homework comfortably in Summer 2023-24. You are requested to upload your holiday homework in PDF format based on Latest CBSE Curriculum 2023-24 and get the solutions with in a week. You can also ask your Maths or science problems through Discussion Forum. If the problems are related to NCERT or NCERT Exemplar Problems please refer to NCERT Solutions page to get this. The solutions of holiday homework should be uploaded along with the school name at the end of this page. Notification of completion of homework will not be given by the website, you have to check yourself after a week for the solutions.
Download NCERT Solutions for all classes. Students of the upper primary level (Class 6, 7 and 8) are already well informed and are keen to find and learn more. According to CBSE, while assigning and preparing homework for the students, it is important to note they are able to develop the skills like relating, thinking, concluding, inferring. Homework should be such that the student neither feel it burdensome nor they lose interest in the subject matter. Moreover it is useful in providing them a happy experience. Homework therefore needs to be thought about and worked upon differently. Emphasis should be given on Vedic mathematics, designing quality homework rather than its quantity. Download NCERT Books and apps based on latest CBSE Syllabus.
Encompassing the aforesaid ideas, the CBSE has brought forth a Manual, “Alternatives to Holiday Homework” for classes VI to VIII. It is collection of ideas transformed into suggestive activities that are creative, interesting, meaningful and interactive, enhancing various skills, directly or indirectly related to subject matter providing students to enhance their learning and gaining knowledge based on NCERT Books following the latest CBSE Syllabus.
Suggestive Holiday Homework for Class 6
- Holiday Homework for Class 6 Hindi
- Holiday Homework for Class 6 English
- Holiday Homework for Class 6 Mathemaitcs
- Holiday Homework for Class 6 Science
- Holiday Homework for Class 6 Social Science
Suggestive Holiday Homework for Class 7
- Holiday Homework for Class 7 Hindi
- Holiday Homework for Class 7 English
- Holiday Homework for Class 7 Mathematics
- Holiday Homework for Class 7 Science
- Holiday Homework for Class 7 Social Science
Suggestive Holiday Homework for Class 8
- Holiday Homework for Class 8 Hindi
- Holiday Homework for Class 8 English
- Holiday Homework for Class 8 Mathematics
- Holiday Homework for Class 8 Science
- Holiday Homework for Class 8 Social Science
A well rounded development of individual knowledge happens not only from textbooks and formal education but more from the learner’s personal experiences, individual inquisitive nature and social surroundings. Homework is an area of importance and to make it more relevant for the NCERT Books classes 6th, 7th and 8th, appropriate strategies and meaningful activities may be suggested to the schools that give more time to child to explore the environment to develop creative thinking.
These activities (like OTBA for class 9 & 11 ) would be so framed that they keep the child interested in subjects and therefore would also help in enhancing the learning power. Homework is one of the areas that need urgent attention. As the students of class VI, VII and VIII develop a certain learning style and want to know and find more and more. Efforts should be made to make homework more creative and interesting so that the students do not feel burdensome while doing the same and the ultimate purpose of providing homework is served.
A survey was conducted through questionnaire prepared by CBSE to collect feedback from parents, teachers, students and other educationists on “Alternatives to Homework at Upper Primary Level” for Class Sixth, Seventh and Eighth so that appropriate strategies and meaningful activities can be designed and suggested to schools. The questions were directed to know the ideal quantity and purpose of the homework, whether homework should be assigned in all the subjects, internet usage should be a part of the homework or not, how homework helps in teaching.
Keeping in view emerging issues, there is a need to think about giving quality homework emphasizing on acquiring applied learning skills. Few points can be kept in mind while designing a quality homework by teachers: 1, Provide students capacity building activities which are followed up and acknowledged like drawing, creative writing, making puzzles, stories, plays, online games, reading online books and craft.
2. Provide them assignment sheets which improve their reading & writing abilities. Homework must enable the student to practice a skill independently. 3. A possible discussion can be held with different children on what they would like to do at home to improve in which ever area they deem necessary. Homework must be designed in a way that maximizes the chances of its completion by the students.
4. Parents should be able to understand the child’s needs and schools suggestions on how to learn mathematics, logical reasoning, etc. by doing puzzles, writing letters, reading to elders from the newspapers, making household lists, recipe making and cooking. 5. Learners who have dyslexia or number difficulty should have practice assignments overcoming their problems.
The child in middle school have a keenness to discover more and prepare for the examination. Learning is about developing new faculties, which become useful as an adult. The years 12 to 15 are years when rules become important, and doing well, excelling are given importance both at home and in the class. As the child grows chronically his/her emotional maturity also grows and there are interests which are beyond just what lessons can give.
The homework assigned should: 1. enhance study habits and practice skills (which learners are able to perform independently) 2. reinforce necessary skills both scholastic and co-scholastic among the learners. 3. enable learners to become independent learners and thinkers and develop among them 21st century skills so that they can participate in Make in India in future. 4. lead to the improvement in the academic achievement of the learner.
5. expand on the existing knowledge of the learners and be a part of the already acquired competencies in the classroom. 6. not put unneeded pressure or stress by including new learning material or difficult material to be worked upon by learners themselves. 7. be CBSE Syllabus based and as per developmental needs of the learners. 8. not require specific resources or technology which is not accessible to all learners. 9. have clearly defined, purposeful, creative and engaging activities.
It is also advised that teachers can refer to Life Skills Manuals, Health Manuals and Environmental Education Manuals which contain age appropriate and interesting activities which can be taken up by the learners individually. These activities can be assigned to learners so as to enhance their life skills, values and make them health conscious.
Homework is needed, and necessary for a teacher to be able to follow up with each child. The correction and feedback on homework is an important input that helps both parents and children to follow up and improve in areas which are needed. The recourse extra classes, can be reduced if the homework is used for learning improvement and acquisition of diverse skills. We are providing a handful help to solve or helping in solving the holiday homework.
What are concepts of the Holiday Homework for Class 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5?
The Holiday Homework 2023-24 for class 1 and Class 2 should be totally creative work only. We should prepare the homework in such a way that student enjoy the work like play. The holiday assignment for class 3, 4 and Class 5 should be totally creative work.
What are the Holiday Homework suggestions for Class 6, 7 and 8?
The ideas for Holiday Homework 2023-2024 for class 6, 7 and 8 Maths, Science, English, Hindi and Social Science are given on Tiwari Academy. We should also include the interesting facts related to daily life with the topic of NCERT Books.
How to prepare the Holiday Homework 2023-24 for class 9 and 10?
The collection of Important Questions from NCERT Textbook, From board Papers, CBSE Sample papers and NCERT Exemplar Books may be the good holiday homework practice material for High School students.
What would be good the Holiday Homework for class 11 and 12?
The Holiday Homework for class 11 and 12 are generally selected as the NCERT Textbook topics. The NCERT Books back exercises and related questions which are asked in CBSE Board Examination may be a good assignment for intermediate students.
Copyright 2023 by Tiwari Academy | A step towards Free Education
Download CBSE Class 7 Holiday Homework 2023-24 Session in PDF
Hello Parents, In this article, we will discuss the CBSE Class 7 Holiday Homework. Many children agree that homework over the holidays really is a form of cruel and unusual punishment. Upon returning from a Summer Holiday, the teachers probably have a handful of students saying the dog ate their homework or it got blown away in a winter storm. But as a parent, you need to understand that holiday homework is a good practice for your student.
CBSE Class 7 Holiday Homework 2023-24 Overview
Before discussing the CBSE Class 7 Holiday Homework, let’s check the short summary.
CBSE Class 7 Syllabus 2023-24
Check out the latest Syllabus of Class 7. The syllabus is for the academic year 2023-24 sessions and will remain the same until the next notification.
Get Free Study Materials for Class 7
Class 7 Holiday Homework
Below we have mentioned the updated Holiday homework for CBSE Class 7 Season wise, like an autumn Season, winter Season and summer Season. Students can download the complete Subject wise holiday homework in PDF Format for practice purposes.
CBSE Class 7 Worksheet
Here in this section, we have mentioned the CBSE Class 7 worksheet in PDF Format only for practice purposes. Parents /guardians can check and download the worksheet for better preparation for their students.
CBSE Class 7 NCERT Solutions
Below we have mentioned NCERT Solutions. Students have checked the complete NCERT Solutions in pdf for a great score in the final examination.
CBSE Class 7 Sample Paper
Here in this section, we have mentioned the Model Test paper specially made for CBSE Class 7. Try to solve it within the prescribed time limit.
- Study Material
- Sample Paper, Previous Year Papers etc.
About Sonika Gautam
Sonika is a Content Curator here at Edufever School, She loves to share updated CBSE content. For any queries & corrections comment below.
Leave a comment cancel reply.
Social science classes are courses in fields that offer a deeper understanding of social, economic and political issues in society. Classes in law, archaeology and linguistics extend into social sciences too. Social science classes focus on...
There were four Sumerian social classes: priests, the upper class, the lower class and slaves. In some cases, it was possible to identify who belonged to which class by the way they dressed.
Any branch of science that focuses on studying society, the interactions of people or organizations is in the field of social science. Examples that fit this criteria are anthropology, sociology, economics, psychology and political science.
SUMMER VACATIONS: HOLIDAY HOMEWORK. SUBJECT: SOCIAL SCIENCE. CLASS 7th. 1- Revise following chapters and their exercise completed till now: Environment,.
Summer vacation holiday homework for Class 7 Social Science for CBSE board students. Here we have given lots of task and activities.
SUMMER VACATION HOLIDAY HOMEWORK. CLASS VII. SOCIAL SCIENCE. Write the answers to the following questions in your respective copies, e.g..
Social Science. Class 4 SOCIAL SCIENCE · Class 5 SOCIAL SCIENCE · Class 6 SOCIAL SCIENCE · Class 7 SOCIAL SCIENCE · Class 8 SOCIAL SCIENCE · CLASS 9
Vacation Holiday Homework. Summer Vacation Holiday Homework for Class 7. Ad. Holiday Homework for Summer Vacation Class 7 2023 – 2024. Holiday Homework for
Holiday Homework Class VIII (Bengali Lr) ... CLASS IX. SUMMER VACATION WORK. SOCIAL SCIENCE. Sub: Economics.
Holiday Homework Solutions class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, ... for Class 7 Science · Holiday Homework for Class 7 Social Science.
Know your State! HANSRAJ PUBLIC SCHOOL. SECTOR 6, PANCHKULA. CLASS VII SUBJECT SOCIAL STUDIES. HOLIDAY HOMEWORK (2021-22).
Class 7 Holiday Homework: Here you can get info about Holiday Homework for Class 7 and you can also ... Social Science Syllabus, Click Here.
CLASS VII. HOLIDAY HOMEWORK. SCIENCE. Dear Children,. It's time for the summer vacation, and it is the time where we have fun with our family members.
Dates for submission of Holiday homework. 3rd July 2019 English. 4th July 2019 Maths. 5th July 2019 Science. 8th July 2019 Hindi. 9th July 2019 Social