- Home & Garden
Writing a Business Plan
While it may be tempting to put off, creating a business plan is an essential part of starting your own business. Plans and proposals should be put in a clear format making it easy for potential investors to understand. Because every company has a different goal and product or service to offer, there are business plan templates readily available to help you get on the right track. Many of these templates can be adapted for any company. In general, a business plan writing guide will recommend that the following sections be incorporated into your plan.
The executive summary is the first section that business plans open with, but is often the last section to actually be written as it’s the most difficult to write. The executive summary is a summary of the overall plan that highlights the key points and gives the reader an idea of what lies ahead in the document. It should include areas such as the business opportunity, target market, marketing and sales strategy, competition, the summary of the financial plan, staff members and a summary of how the plan will be implemented. This section needs to be extremely clear, concise and engaging as you don’t want the reader to push your hard work aside.
The company description follows the executive summary and should cover all the details about the company itself. For example, if you are writing a business plan for an internet café, you would want to include the name of the company, where the café would be located, who the main team members involved are and why, how large the company is, who the target market for the internet cafe is, what type of business structure the café is, such as LLC, sole proprietorship, partnership, or corporation, what the internet café business mission and vision statements are, and what the business’s short-term objectives are.
Services and Products
This is the exciting part of the plan where you get to explain what new and improved services or products you are offering. On top of describing the product or service itself, include in the plan what is currently in the market in this area, what problems there are in this area and how your product is the solution. For example, in a business plan for a food truck, perhaps there are numerous other food trucks in the area, but they are all fast –food style and unhealthy so, you want to introduce fast food that serves only organic and fresh ingredients every day. This is where you can also list your price points and future products or services you anticipate.
The market analysis section will take time to write and research as a lot of effort and research need to go into it. Here is where you have the opportunity to describe what trends are showing up, what the growth rate in this sector looks like, what the current size of this industry is and who your target audience is. A cleaning business plan, for example, may include how this sector has been growing by 10% every year due to an increase in large businesses being built in the city.
Organization and Management
Marketing and sales are the part of the business plan where you explain how you will attract and retain clients. How are you reaching your target customers and what incentives do you offer that will keep them coming back? For a dry cleaner business plan, perhaps if they refer customers, they will get 10% off their next visit. In addition, you may want to explain what needs to be done in order for the business to be profitable. This is a great way of showing that you are conscious about what clear steps need to be taken to make a business successful.
Financial Projections & Appendix
The financial business plan section can be a tricky one to write as it is based on projections. Usually what is included is the short-term projection, which is a year broken down by month and should include start-up permits, equipment, and licenses that are required. This is followed by a three-year projection broken down by year and many often write a five-year projection, but this does not need to be included in the business plan.
The appendix is the last section and contains all the supporting documents and/or required material. This often includes resumes of those involved in the company, letters of reference, product pictures and credit histories. Keep in mind that your business plan is always in development and should be adjusted regularly as your business grows and changes.
MORE FROM LIFE123.COM
How to Choose a Phone Plan for Your Business
Every company needs an effective phone plan for their business. It’s important for all your employees to be able to communicate with each other. You also need to ensure that you can take phone calls from clients when they need to reach you. There are many office, VoIP and cell plans available, and your choice depends on what’s best for you. Here’s how to choose the best phone plan for your business.
The Types of Business Plan
If you’re looking for the perfect business phone plan, you need to think about which will benefit your organization most. There are loads to choose from and each have their advantages and disadvantages. It’s essential for businesses to have the best communications systems, because without this you’ll lose potential customers. Many people choose systems based on their convenience, but also look at how effective they are, the costs and if the system is up to date.
With so many options, businesses rarely know where to start. However, your primary goals will enable you to find the best phone plan for your business. Do you have a large team and need a strong internal communications system? Is saving money your primary goal? Here are some business phone plans, and their benefits.
Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
VoIP is taking over the business world, and many companies are ditching their landline service for the internet-based phone solutions. While making international calls on landlines is expensive, VoIP enables you to call anywhere in the world for no extra cost. Phone calls take place over the internet, and you can reach your employees wherever they are.
There are many VoIP solutions, including basic packages, options for mid-sized businesses and high-end solutions. It’s important to think about which solution is best for your business and avoid any hidden costs associated with high-end solutions. VoIP is great for companies and there is a range of technological benefits you won’t find with other providers. Search online to find the best VoIP providers.
Private Branch Exchange (PBX)
PBX uses hardware to route all calls through the office to and from a central connection. It connects all employees and enables easy transfers. PBX has many benefits, including its cost-effective solutions. Employees can make internal calls without the needs of connecting to an external network. This means that businesses can save money on phone calls, which is especially useful for small companies.
There are automatic capabilities, meaning PBX systems can automatically route calls. Basically, PBX offers an all-in-one solution, but it isn’t as technologically convenient as VoIP solutions. It depends on your needs, but remember PBX systems are best if you use over 12 phone lines. Smaller businesses might find that installing and maintaining a PBX system is too expensive.
Small businesses have one thing on their mind; money. They need to find cost-effective solutions to grow their business, but not bankrupt them. Most small companies use manual key-systems to route phone calls. As you add more lines, you’ll find a manual system less convenient and harder to manage.
Key systems are great when businesses are starting out, but if your business is growing then it’s best to choose between a PBX or VoIP solution. There are many positives to manual key systems, and providers are combining technology with the systems to make them better for small business owners to maximize their internal and external communications.
Is the price right? That’s what you should be considering. Many phone providers will offer comprehensive packages for both office and cell use. Combining these will save you money in the long-term and enable you to streamline your communication procedure. The more technology you want, the higher the price. You should weigh up the benefits of cost and convenience when making your decision.
Speak to providers and ask them what bundles they offer. You’ll want to supply your employees with cell phones if they travel out of the office regularly. Choosing a phone system doesn’t have to be complicated if you know what you’re looking for and consider your price limits.
MORE FROM BLOGLINES
What's Your Question?
Making a Risk Management Plan for Your Business
It’s impossible to eliminate all business risk. Therefore, it’s essential for having a plan for its management. You’ll be developing one covering compliance, environmental, financial, operational and reputation risk management. These guidelines are for making a risk management plan for your business.
Developing Your Executive Summary
When you start the risk management plan with an executive summary, you’re breaking apart what it will be compromised of into easy to understand chunks. Even though this summary is the project’s high-level overview, the goal is describing the risk management plan’s approach and scope. In doing so, you’re informing all stakeholders regarding what to expect when they’re reviewing these plans so that they can set their expectations appropriately.
Who Are the Stakeholders and What Potential Problems Need Identifying?
During this phase of making the risk management plan, you’re going to need to have a team meeting. Every member of the team must be vocal regarding what they believe could be potential problems or risks. Stakeholders should also be involved in this meeting as well to help you collect ideas regarding what could become a potential risk. All who are participating should look at past projects, what went wrong, what is going wrong in current projects and what everyone hopes to achieve from what they learned from these experiences. During this session, you’ll be creating a sample risk management plan that begins to outline risk management standards and risk management strategies.
Evaluate the Potential Risks Identified
A myriad of internal and external sources can pose as risks including commercial, management and technical, for example. When you’re identifying what these potential risks are and have your list complete, the next step is organizing it according to importance and likelihood. Categorize each risk according to how it could impact your project. For example, does the risk threaten to throw off timelines or budgets? Using a risk breakdown structure is an effective way to help ensure all potential risks are effectively categorized and considered. Use of this risk management plan template keeps everything organized and paints a clear picture of everything you’re identifying.
Assign Ownership and Create Responses
It’s essential to ensure a team member is overseeing each potential risk. That way, they can jump into action should an issue occur. Those who are assigned a risk, as well as the project manager, should work as a team to develop responses before problems arise. That way, if there are issues, the person overseeing the risk can refer to the response that was predetermined.
Have a System for Monitoring
Having effective risk management companies plans includes having a system for monitoring. It’s not wise to develop a security risk management or compliance risk management plan, for example, without having a system for monitoring. What this means is there’s a system for monitoring in place to ensure risk doesn’t occur until the project is finished. In doing so, you’re ensuring no new risks will potentially surface. If one does, like during the IT risk management process, for example, your team will know how to react.
MORE FROM QUESTIONSANSWERED.NET
- Business Plan for Investors
- Bank/SBA Business Plan
- Strategic/Operational Business Plan
- L1 Visa Business Plan
- E1 Treaty Trader Visa Business Plan
- E2 Treaty Investor Visa Business Plan
- EB-1 Business Plan
- EB-2 NIW Business Plan
- EB-5 Business Plan
- Innovator Founder Visa Business Plan
- Start-Up Visa Business Plan
- Expansion Worker Visa Business Plan
- Manitoba MPNP Visa Business Plan
- Nova Scotia NSNP Visa Business Plan
- British Columbia BC PNP Visa Business Plan
- Self-Employed Visa Business Plan
- OINP Entrepreneur Stream Business Plan
- LMIA Owner Operator Business Plan
- ICT Work Permit Business Plan
- LMIA Mobility Program – C11 Entrepreneur Business Plan
- USMCA (ex-NAFTA) Business Plan
- Franchise Business Plan
- Landlord business plan
- Nonprofit Start-Up Business Plan
- Cannabis business plan
- Ecommerce business plan
- Online boutique business plan
- Mobile application business plan
- Daycare business plan
- Restaurant business plan
- Food delivery business plan
- Real estate business plan
- Business Continuity Plan
- Buy Side Due Diligence Services
- ICO whitepaper
- ICO consulting services
- Confidential Information Memorandum
- Private Placement Memorandum
- Feasibility study
- How it works
- Business Plan Examples
Shawarma Business Plan
1. Shawarma Stand Business Plan Sample
Shawarma is a popular street food worldwide, and it is increasingly gaining popularity in countries like the United States. Shawarma stands to offer quick and affordable meals on the go, making them a great business opportunity.
This article outlines a shawarma stand business plan to help interested entrepreneurs make their ideas a reality. This plan includes important information about market research, startup costs, income projection, customer base, and marketing strategy. Success requires dedication and hard work, and an effective business plan is an essential first -step to a successful shawarma stand business.
2. Executive Summary
Shawarma Food Factory is a small business start-up specializing in Middle Eastern and Mediterranean street-style cuisine. Their approach to serving traditional shawarma sandwiches with freshly made pitas, hummus, and sauces allows you to enjoy an inexpensive yet satisfying meal. They plan to offer various menu items throughout the day while keeping their core offerings the same. The food truck will be capable of catering to small to large events and will always prioritize quality ingredients and friendly customer service.
The company founders are cousins who have been in the kitchens of their respective countries for a number of years, creating the most delicious shawarma and Mediterranean menu items. With their creative talent and passion for food, they have developed a unique concept that is sure to please their customer base. This venture has enormous potential with minimal capital investment.
As a customer of Shawarma Food Factory, you will be part of its diverse customer base, which includes local residents, tourists, students, and the business community. Their food truck is accessible and convenient, allowing you ease of access to their delectable offerings. With its low start-up costs, efficient menu, and ability to cater, Shawarma Food Factory will be a food lover’s paradise.
The Shawarma Food Factory is an up-and-coming business that will deliver delicious and healthy street-style shawarma sandwiches, hummus, and sauces to customers. The services of the fast food restaurant business plan include:
- Serving freshly-made pitas, hummus, and sauces with shawarma sandwiches
- Catering to small to large events
- Vast array of diverse menu items
- Creative presentation of traditional Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisine
- An inexpensive yet satisfying meal
- Friendly customer service
- Quality ingredients
- Ease of access to the food truck
- Low start-up costs
- Efficient menu
- Ability to cater to large and small events
At Shawarma Food Factory, the customer base will include students, tourists, local residents, and the business community. With its affordable pricing and delicious options, this venture was created with the customer in mind. They will focus on providing delicious food with fresh ingredients and friendly customer service. It is their mission to be more than just a place to grab a quick bite, but instead, provide their customers with an experience.
They understand the importance of customer-focused practices and will focus on keeping their customers satisfied by delivering excellent customer service. Their focus on delivering quality food will make them known for their fresh, excellent-tasting, and affordable options in the local community. They value communication and will strive to connect with customers through their social media channels. Shawarma Food Factory will become a customer-oriented business in the local community.
Shawarma Food Factory is owned and operated by two cousins, Pepe and Mordechai. They bring together their experience and knowledge to offer a unique twist on the traditional shawarma sandwich. Both have a passion for food from their respective countries and worked in the kitchen for many years.
Mordechai has extensive experience in the restaurant business, which allows him to be in charge of customer service and menu development. Pepe is in charge of kitchen and back-end operations and will also be an active member of the catering team.
Both owners understand that in order to be successful, the business must have strong management that is focused on delivering quality food with impeccable customer service. They intend to build strong relationships with their customers and local businesses, helping to grow their business. With their commitment and dedication, the Shawarma Food Factory management team is poised to be a successful player in the local food industry
Shawarma Food Factory has a few key elements to ensure success: using quality ingredients, offering an efficient menu, and delivering a great customer experience.
In the sandwich shop business plan , the high-quality shawarma sandwiches and other items are made with fresh ingredients and sauces while keeping the pricing reasonable. This is a key factor in attracting customers. Their efficient menu means that customers do not have to wait long for their orders.
In addition to the food quality, Shawarma Food Factory also emphasizes customer service. Customers must be given a good experience every time they visit the food truck. This ranges from polite service to a clean eating area. The goal is to form relationships with their customers and get them to come back on a regular basis.
To ensure success in the catering division, Shawarma Food Factory will focus on providing good food and experienced staff who can handle large event orders and create an elegant setup. They will focus on providing excellent quality, efficient service, and a diversity of menu items.
Finally, to ensure success, Shawarma Food Factory will market its business using word-of-mouth, flyers, social media, and traditional methods. They will use customer feedback to refine their services and continuously improve their menu and customer service.
The estimated financials for shawarma business plan sample’s 1st year of operations are as follows:
- Start-up Costs: €15,000 (includes food truck lease, permits, equipment, supplies, etc.)
- Revenue: €200,000 (assumes 300 customers per day)
- Gross Profit: €172,000
- Operating Expenses: €28,000 (employee wages, insurance, etc.)
- Net Profit: €144,000 (€12,000 per month)
3. Company Overview
Who is shawarma food factory shawarma restaurant.
Shawarma Food Factory is an up-and-coming business located in the city of New York. It specializes in Middle Eastern and Mediterranean street-style cuisine. The company was founded by cousins Pepe and Mordechai as an innovative method to bring their passion for food to everyone. They focus on fresh ingredients and creative twists on traditional shawarma sandwiches.
Shawarma Food Factory’s customer base includes local residents, tourists, students, and the business community. With its convenient and accessible food truck, customers can enjoy an inexpensive yet satisfying meal.
The advantages that the Shawarma Food Factory has include using high-quality ingredients, a vast array of menu items, a creative presentation of traditional Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisine, friendly customer service, and low start-up costs.
At Shawarma Food Factory, the owners focus on being more than just a place to grab a quick bite. They want to provide customers with a unique experience where they can appreciate their culture and the company’s passion for food.
In addition, their efficient menu and ability to cater offer a bonus to customers looking to enjoy a meal without waiting too long. With an experienced management team and quality ingredients, Shawarma Food Factory will be sure to make its mark in the local food industry.
Shawarma Food Factory Shawarma Restaurant History
Shawarma Food Factory is founded by two cousins, Pepe and Mordechai, who both have a passion for food from their respective countries.
The original concept of Shawarma Food Factory had been circulating among the cousins since 2011, but it took them almost 10 years to bring their dream to fruition. After much research and refinement of their recipes, the cousins decided to open the business in 2021.
They decided to take their expertise and create a business that could offer a unique experience to customers. The idea of the Shawarma Food Factory was born with a mission to introduce its customers to delicious and healthy street-style shawarma sandwiches, hummus, and sauces.
They started out by leasing a food truck, finding prime locations, and hiring staff to help them launch their business. After months of planning, they opened their business near prominent locations in the city of New York. With the help of their loyal customers and excellent customer service, Shawarma Food Factory has become a popular spot for hungry food lovers.
4. Industry Analysis
The Shawarma industry has seen tremendous growth over the last decade. The rise in demand for quick and easy meals has led to an increase in the number of Shawarma operators, with more than 300 in North America.
Demand for Shawarma has been met with increased competition, as Shawarma has become an increasingly popular food item. However, in the food delivery business plan , there are still many opportunities for larger operators to take advantage of business names, including increasing their presence in local areas and targeting more affluent areas.
The global fast-casual market was valued at USD 553.20 Million in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 838.81 Million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 6.10% from 2023 to 2030. Restaurants serving quick, casual fares, such as Shawarma, are prime contributors to the fast-casual sector’s growth.
The primary market for a shawarma restaurant business plan is the growing fast-casual dining segment, with an emphasis on fresh, affordable, and convenient options. The need for convenience has become increasingly important for busy consumers, as more people look for quicker on-the-go options. In addition to fast-casual dining, Shawarma has expanded into the lunch, dinner, and catering segments.
Furthermore, Shawarma operators are taking advantage of the popularity of food delivery apps and services, such as DoorDash and Uber Eats, to reach even more customers. The delivery option appeals to those customers who may not be able to visit the restaurant in person.
5. Customer Analysis
Demographic profile of target market.
The target market for this shawarma business plan pdf is individuals ages 16-34 from the Middle East, particularly in Saudi Arabia. This group is characterized by a relatively high disposable income, primarily due to increased job opportunities and a willingness to spend on fast casual meals. Within this demographic, available cultural knowledge of traditional shawarma and Mediterranean cuisine is relatively high, making it a natural choice for mid-day meals and social gatherings. In addition, this demographic will be looking for shawarma that is both convenient and reasonably priced.
The target customers for the donut shop business plan will fall into the following two segments:
- Business Professionals: This segment is comprised of individuals aged 16-34 who have a high disposable income and are able to spend more on meals outside of their homes. They prefer convenience and a quick meal, which traditional shawarma provides.
- Social Gatherings: This segment includes individuals from all age groups interested in traditional shawarma and Mediterranean cuisine for social gatherings and special occasions. They are looking for an affordable and delicious meal to share with friends and family.
6. Competitive Analysis
Direct and indirect competitors.
- Ali Baba: A popular Middle Eastern restaurant in the city that offers high-quality shawarma dishes.
- Spice Garden: A small chain of fast-food restaurants that specializes in Middle Eastern cuisine.
- The Shawarma Shack: A popular local fast-food spot for shawarma dishes.
- Subway: A fast-food restaurant that specializes in sandwiches and subs.
- McDonald’s: A well-known fast-food chain that offers burgers, fries, and other fast food.
- Pizza Hut: A popular chain that offers pizza and other Italian-style dishes.
The competitive advantage of the proposed shawarma business plan is that it is able to provide quick and delicious shawarma dishes for a reasonable price. By utilizing high-quality ingredients, and offering unique flavors, the business could create a loyal customer base within the local market. Additionally, the business could aim to differentiate itself by creating a unique atmosphere, offering enjoyable customer service, and providing unique discounts and promotions.
7. Marketing Plan
The marketing plan of the food truck start-up involves a variety of strategies to reach potential customers. It focuses on increasing brand awareness, spreading the word about the new Shawarma business plan, and generating interest in the products.
- Branding: The brand identity and logo representing the Shawarma business plan and its mission will be discussed in detail. Additionally, a website will be created to explain the shawarma business plan and provide product information, locations, and contact details.
- Social Media: Profiles on popular social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat will be created. These platforms will be utilized to post about the shawarma business, share recipes, and engage with customers to drive more business and build relationships.
- Advertising: Paid advertising platforms like Google Ads and Facebook Ads will be used to increase visibility and reach more potential customers.
- Promotions and Events: Promotional events and contests will be organized to increase brand awareness, and special discounts or promotions will be offered to loyal customers.
- Partnerships: Strategic partnerships with other food businesses or organizations will be formed to jointly promote the Shawarma business plan and share products with each other’s customers.
- Public Relations: Relationships will be built with local media outlets such as newspapers, magazines, and radio programs to spread the word about the shawarma business. Public relations tactics will also be employed to build relationships with local influencers, bloggers, and other relevant people who can help spread the word about the Shawarma business plan.
The pricing strategy will be a combination of value-based and cost-plus pricing. Products will be offered at a competitive price that offers value for money. Prices will be determined based on the cost of ingredients, overhead costs, and other financial considerations. Special discounts or promotions will also be offered to loyal customers to encourage them to continue doing business with the shawarma establishment.
8. Operations Plan
This chicken shawarma business plan will have a range of operational functions in order to operate efficiently and effectively.
Food Preparation and Serving: This store will have a designated area for food preparation and serving. Customers will be served in a line or a cafeteria style of service, depending on the order size and customer demand. The team will follow safety standards to ensure the quality of food.
Cooking: The store will have a dedicated team of cooks trained to cook Shawarma. The cooking process can vary from charcoal-grilled to frying, and all ingredients will be freshly sourced from local vendors.
Order Taking and Processing: A cashier will take orders from customers at the counter. The cashier must be knowledgeable about the ingredients used in the Shawarma they are serving. The cashier will be responsible for processing payments and ensuring that all orders are accurate.
Inventory management: This store will have a designated area for maintaining inventory, including all ingredients necessary for the preparation of Shawarma. The team will have a system for keeping track of the ingredients, and stock levels will be monitored on a regular basis.
Marketing: This store will have a marketing strategy in place to promote their products. This will include traditional and digital marketing strategies, including discounts and promotions on social media.
Customer service: The team will have customer service staff to ensure that all customers are satisfied with their visit. They will be trained in how to deal with any customer queries and will strive to provide a pleasant experience for all customers.
- Mar 2024: Shop will be open and operational
- April 2024: Get necessary permits and licenses from the local government
- May 2024: Start advertising on social media
- June 2024: Launch website and create online ordering system
- July 2024: Launch promotional campaigns
- August 2024: Start catering services
- October 2024: Implement loyalty program for returning customers
9. Management Team
The management team of how to start a shawarma business plan consists of the following individuals:
- Head Chef: Responsible for preparing all the shawarma dishes, including marinades, sauces, spices, and vegetables.
- Kitchen Manager: Responsible for ensuring that the daily operations of the kitchen run smoothly and efficiently, while still ensuring the quality of the food being produced.
- Business Manager: Responsible for the financial performance of the business, including budgeting, financial forecasting, and analysis.
- Food Safety Officer: Responsible for ensuring that all food safety requirements are maintained at all times in the kitchen.
- Sales Manager: Responsible for managing and overseeing the sales and distribution of the restaurant’s menu items.
10. Financial Plan
The financial plan for starting a shawarma business serves as the basis for keeping the business running. The main purpose of this plan is to provide a roadmap that will guide our day-to-day activities and ensure our long-term success.
Key Revenue & Costs
The key revenue and costs for the shawarma business equipment include raw materials, labor costs, overhead costs, and marketing costs.
- Raw Materials: The cost of raw materials that our business will require to create and distribute our shawarma products are estimated at €1000/month.
- Labour Costs: Our estimated labor costs include wages, benefits, and any other necessary labor-related expenses. We estimate that this will total €3000/month.
- Overhead Costs: This includes rent, utilities, and other expenses necessary to run the business. We estimate this will total €2000/month.
- Marketing Costs: This includes any marketing and advertising campaigns that are needed to create and promote our products to the public. We estimate that this will total €1500/month.
Funding Requirements and Use of Funds
The estimated expenses for the shawarma business plan will be approximately €7500 per month. To cover the expenses we will need to secure a line of credit of €90,000.
Use of Funds
The funds will be used to cover the expenses for the raw materials, labor costs, overhead costs, and marketing costs. The funds will also be used to purchase equipment for our business and pay for any licenses or permits that are needed. The remaining funds will be used to expand our business and create additional shawarma products.
- The shawarma franchise is anticipated to have a minimum demand of 500 customers per month.
- A variety of online and print marketing methods will be used to promote the shawarma business.
- A line of credit of €90,000 will be secured to cover the cost of expenses.
- A cost-effective approach will be maintained when purchasing raw materials and managing labor costs to ensure healthy profit margins.
- The shawarma business plan is expected to experience a growth rate of 20% in the first 6 months and a growth rate of 5% thereafter.
All tables in Shawarma Business Plan Sample PDF.
11. Let OGS Capital Help You Fuel Your Shawarma Business Plan with Expert Assistance
OGS Capital has an experienced team of professionals who have a deep understanding of the food industry, the trends that affect shawarma businesses, and the inner workings of successful shawarma companies. Our consultants have years of experience creating detailed, comprehensive business plans for shawarma restaurants of all sizes and styles, from mobile food ventures to large franchise operations. Whether you’re starting from scratch or looking to refine an existing plan, OGS Capital has the knowledge and industry insight to get you the results you need.
At OGS Capital, we place an emphasis on creating custom-tailored solutions that reflect the unique needs of each client. Our comprehensive business plan templates are tailored to the specific requirements of the shawarma business and focus on all the key areas, such as financial forecasting, marketing strategies, human resources plans, and operations and risk management plans.
Don’t just take our word for it. Our proven track record speaks for itself. By choosing OGS Capital for your shawarma business plan, you can count on having a polished professional document that meets your specific needs as well as the requirements of potential investors, lenders, and other stakeholders. Start your journey today and let OGS Capital help you turn your shawarma dreams into a successful business.
Q. How good is the shawarma business?
The shawarma business can be very profitable depending on the location, marketing strategy, quality of the food, and other factors. It is also relatively easy to start, making it a popular choice for new entrepreneurs. If managed correctly, it can be a successful operation for years to come.
Q. What is the market size of the shawarma business in the USA?
The size of the Shawarma market in the United States is valued at roughly USD 1.5 billion, according to industry estimates. Verified market research indicates that the Shawarma Machines Market size was valued at USD 553.20 Million in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 838.81 Million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 6.10% from 2023 to 2030.
Download Shawarma Business Plan Sample in PDF
OGSCapital’s team has assisted thousands of entrepreneurs with top-rate business plan development, consultancy and analysis. They’ve helped thousands of SME owners secure more than €1.5 billion in funding, and they can do the same for you.
E-mail is already registered on the site. Please use the Login form or enter another .
You entered an incorrect username or password
mentioned in the press:
Search the site:
OGScapital website is not supported for your current browser. Please use:
Shawarma Stand Business Plan [Sample Template for 2023]
Home » Business ideas » Food Industry » Hot Dog Cart
Are you about starting a shawarma stand business? If YES, here is a complete sample shawarma stand business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE .
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a shawarma stand business. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample shawarma stand marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for shawarma stands. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
As regard starting a business such as shawarma stands, truly it might sound easy, but the truth is that if you are looking to start a sandwich related business, such that you do not want to be stressed out, then you have got to do the needful to make sure that it does stand the test of time.
There is quite a lot that is needed to be done in order to see that your shawarma stand business does take flight within the period that you have projected it to be. You too can now write the business plan for your shawarma stand by fixing in the appropriate details of your business after you have gone through the sample shawarma stand business plan template below;
A Sample Shawarma Stand Business Plan Template
Table of Content
1. Industry Overview
3. our products and services, 4. our mission and vision statement, 5. job roles and responsibilities, 6. swot analysis, 8. our target market, 9. sales and marketing strategy, 10. sales forecast, 11. publicity and advertising strategy, 12. our pricing strategy, 14. sustainability and expansion strategy.
If you live in the united states, Europe, Asia or Africa, you would have tasted or seen a shawarma stand in your city. Shawarma which originated from Levantine in the Middle East is a meat preparation, where lamb, turkey, chicken, beef, buffalo meat, veal or mixed meats are places on a spit which is commonly a vertical spit in a restaurant. It is often grilled for a whole day.
Shawarma is eating as a fast food that is made up into a sandwich wrap with bread or pita alongside vegetable. Vegetable such as cucumber, onion, tomato, lettuce, eggplant, cabbage, pickles or rhubarb et al are include in the preparation of shawarma.
The Shawarma stands and Restaurant industry has managed to excel during the past five years right through the recovery. Keeping consumers’ appetites satisfied, shawarma stands have created new menu options that capitalize on the trend of increasing awareness of the health risks associated with a high-fat diet.
The industry has also thrived by developing products at price points attractive enough to weather the slow recovery, resulting in strong revenue growth. As a result of this, these trends are expected to continue and contribute to revenue growth going forward.
The Shawarma Stands cum Restaurant industry is a thriving sector of the economy of the United States which generates a whooping sum of well over $22 billion annually from more than 26,740 registered shawarma and sub stores scattered all around the United States of America.
The industry is responsible for the employment of well over 518,188 people. Experts project The Shawarma Stands and Sub Store Franchises industry to grow at a 2.4 percent annual rate. Hummus Bar Express, Dr. Sandwich, SAJ Bakery, Shawarma Dadon, Jimmy Johns and Subway are the leaders in this industry; they have the lion market share in the industry.
The shawarma stands line of business has minimal barriers to entry, with low start – up capital and no specific licensing requirements. The majority of shawarma stands operate as non – employers and the capital costs of establishing retail outlets are not substantial relative to many other retail industries, such as department stores.
On the other hand, the high level of competition and market saturation in a declining industry can prove challenging to aspiring entrepreneurs who want to start their own shawarma stands – business. Most players in the shawarma line of business are small- to medium-size establishments that cater to the local community.
With this kind of business, if you want to start on a small scale, you can choose to start it as a part time business by taking you stands to places where they have public events. All you would need is learn how to make shawarma, get the grills and other equipment and then look out for events where you can be allowed to place your stand.
However, if you intend starting it as a full – time business person, then you should consider renting a shop in an area that is prone to high human and vehicular traffic.
The good thing about ensuring that your shawarma restaurant is visible to all is so that people may easily walk into your restaurant to make enquiries even if they aren’t buying at that moment. With that you will be able to build your potential client list that you can use for marketing purpose.
Over and above, the shawarma stands line of business is a profitable industry and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business; you can chose to start on a small scale in a street corner like the average mom and pop business or you can chose to start on a large scale with several outlets in key cities.
2. Executive Summary
Israeli Connection Shawarma Bar, LLC is a standard and registered shawarma bar business that will be located in one of the busiest roads in Salem – Oregon.
We have been able to lease a facility along a major road that is big enough to fit into the design of the kind of shawarma bar that we intend launching and the facility is located in a corner piece property directly opposite the largest residential estate in Oregon.
Israeli Connection Shawarma Bar, LLC will be involved in the preparation and sale and distribution of a wide varieties of shawarma and also sandwich, pizzas, soft drinks, and coffee to our customers. We will also engage in home delivery when customers order for it to be delivered to them in any location within the city where we have our shawarma bars.
We are aware that there are several large and small scale shawarma stands all around Salem – Oregon, which is why we spent time and resources to conduct a thorough feasibility studies and market survey so as to offer much more than our competitors will be offering.
We have, home delivery option, self – service options for our customers, and our outlet is well secured with the various payment of options.
Much more than retailing shawarma, sandwich, pizzas, coffee and soft drinks, our customer care will be second to none in the whole of Salem – Oregon. We know that our customers are the reason why we are in business which is why we will go the extra mile to get them satisfied when they visit our shawarma bar and also to become our loyal customers and ambassadors.
Israeli Connection Shawarma Bar, LLC will ensure that all our customers are given first class treatment whenever they visit our sandwich shop.
We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers no matter how large the numbers of our customers’ base may grow to. We will ensure that we get our customers involved when making some business decisions that directly affect them.
We are aware of the trend in the restaurant / fast food industry and we are not only going to operate a system where our customers would have to come to our shawarma bar to make purchase or whatever they want, but we will also operate an online bar and our customers can place orders for our products online and they will get it delivered to their houses or any location they want us to deliver the goods to within Salem – Oregon.
Israeli Connection Shawarma Bar, LLC is a family business that is owned by Shannon Abraham and his immediate family members. Shannon Abraham is an Israeli – American shawarma cum sandwich specialist, He has a B.Sc. in Food Science and a Diploma in Business Administration, with well over 15 years of experience in the restaurant and fast food industry, working for some of the leading brand in the United States.
Although the business is launching out with just one outlet in Salem – Oregon, but there is a plan to open chains of shawarma bars all around Oregon and perhaps in other key cities in the United States of America.
Israeli Connection Shawarma Bar, LLC is in the restaurant / fast food industry cum shawarma stands line of business to make profits and we will ensure we go all the way to make available a wide variety of shawarma, sandwiches, and pizzas to our clients. Our product and service offerings are listed below;
- Submarine sandwiches
- Varieties of Sandwich (Turkey, Veggie Delite, Veggie Patty, Chicken, Chicken Pizziola, Chicken Teriyaki, Chicken Tikka, Chipotle Chicken , Ham, Italian B.M.T., Meatball Marinara, Roasted Chicken, Spicy Italian, Steak & Cheese)
- Soft Drinks
- Our vision is to become the leading shawarma bar – brand in Salem – Oregon and to establish a one stop shawarma stand cum fast food restaurant in Oregon and in other cities in the United States of America.
- Our mission is to establish a shawarma bar business that will make available a wide variety of shawarma and also sandwiches, pizzas, coffee and soft drinks at affordable prices to the residence of Salem – Oregon and other cities in the United States of America where we intend opening of chains of shawarma bars.
Our Business Structure
Israeli Connection Shawarma Bar, LCC do not intend to start a shawarma bar business like the usual mom and pop business around the street corner; our intention of starting a shawarma stand business is to build a standard and one stop shawarma cum fast food restaurant in Salem – Oregon.
Although our shawarma cum fast food restaurant business might not be as big as Hummus Bar Express, Dr. Sandwich, SAJ Bakery, Shawarma Dadon, Jimmy Johns and Subway, but will ensure that we put the right structure in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind while setting up the business.
We will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stakeholders (the owners, workforce, and customers).
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more. In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Restaurant Manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Shawarma, Sandwich Maker and Pizzeria
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Accountants / Cashiers
- Waiter / Waitress
- Van Drivers / Deliverers
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Reports to the board
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily office activities.
- Responsible for managing the daily activities in the shawarma bar (kitchen inclusive)
- Ensure that the restaurant facility is in tip top shape and conducive enough to welcome customers
- Interfaces with third – party providers (vendors)
- Responsible for supervising and training new staff members
- Reports to the Chief Executive Officer
- Attends to Customers complaints and enquiries
- Prepares budget and reports for the organization
- Any other duty as assigned by the CEO
Shawarma Maker, Sandwich Maker / Pizzeria / Casual Workers
- Prepare shawarma, sandwiches and pizzas as supervised by the restaurant manager
- Responsible for carrying out all casual or unskilled jobs in the restaurant
- Responsible for packaging shawarma, pizzas and sandwiches meant for delivery
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the restaurant manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the business
- Manages the organization website
- Handles ecommerce aspect of the business
- Responsible for installing and maintenance of computer software and hardware for the organization
- Manages logistics and supply chain software, Web servers, e-commerce software and POS (point of sale) systems
- Manages the organization’s CCTV
- Handles any other technological and IT related duties.
Accountant / Cashier:
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Waiters / Waitress
- Promptly attends to customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Ensures that un-occupied tables are always set and ready for customers
- Pulls out chairs for customers as they arrive
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the Chief Operating officer / restaurant manager
Van Drivers / Sandwich Deliverers:
- Delivers customer’s orders promptly
- Delivers correspondence for the restaurant
- Runs errand for the organization
- Any other duty as assigned by the floor / line manager
- Responsible for cleaning the restaurant facility at all times
- Ensures that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Cleans both the interior and exterior of the restaurant facility
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the restaurant manager.
Our intention of starting just one outlet of our shawarma bar in Salem – Oregon is to test run the business for a period of 2 to 5 years to know if we will invest more money, expand the business and then open other chains of shawarma bars all over Oregon and Key Cities in the United States.
We are fully aware that there are several shawarma bars all over Salem – Oregon and even in the same location where we intend locating ours, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business.
We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be welled equipped to confront our threats.
Israeli Connection Shawarma Bar, LCC employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in fast food line of business to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives. This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Israeli Connection Shawarma Bar, LLC;
Our location, the business model we will be operating on (brick and mortar shawarma bar and online shawarma bar), varieties of payment options, wide varieties of shawarma and also sandwich and pizzas and our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for Israeli Connection Shawarma Bar, LCC.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new shawarma bar – business and we don’t have the financial capacity to compete with multi – million dollars chains of shawarma cum sandwich shops like Hummus Bar Express, Dr. Sandwich, SAJ Bakery, Shawarma Dadon, Jimmy Johns and Subway et al.
The fact that we are going to be operating our shawarma bar in one of the busiest streets in Salem – Oregon, provides us with unlimited opportunities to sell our shawarma, sandwiches, pizzas, coffees and soft drinks to a large number of people.
We have been able to conduct thorough feasibility studies and market survey and we know what our potential clients will be looking for when they visit our shawarma bar; we are well positioned to take on the opportunities that will come our way.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing / spending power. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new shawarma stands, sandwich shop, pizza shop or fast food restaurant in same location where ours is located.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
In this dispensation when the online community is growing rapidly, you would do your business a whole lot of favor if you create your own online presence. One of the easiest ways to get people to see you as an expert in your line of business is to blog constantly about shawarma.
You may also want to leverage on social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, and others to publicize your shawarma business. You can as well go ahead to open an online shawarma bar where people can place order from your shop.
You must ensure that your delivery system is efficient if you intend to do well with your online shawarma bar. So also, keeping consumers’ appetites satisfied, shawarma stands cum restaurants have created new menu options that capitalize on the trend of increasing awareness of the health risks associated with a high-fat diet.
When it comes to fast food such as shawarma and even sandwich and pizzas et al, there is indeed a large market for them.
As a matter of fact, shawarma stands are always improvising to ensure that they continue to expand their target market. In view of that, we have positioned our shawarma bar to service the residence of Salem – Oregon and every other location where our chains of shawarma stands will be located in key cities all over the United States of America.
We have conducted our market research and we have ideas of what our target market will be expecting from us. We are in business to prepare and serve a wide variety of shawarma, sandwiches, and pizzas to the following groups of people;
- Event Planners
- Corporate Organizations
- Corporate Executives
- Business People
- Sports Men and Women
Our Competitive Advantage
A close study of the restaurant / fast food industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last ten years. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry.
We are aware of the stiffer competition and we are well prepared to compete favorably with other shawarma stands, sandwich shops, pizza shops and fast food restaurants in Salem – Oregon. Israeli Connection Shawarma Bar, LLC is launching a standard shawarma bar that will indeed become the preferred choice of residence of Salem – Oregon.
Our shawarma bar is located in a corner piece property on a busy road directly opposite one of the largest residential estates in Salem – Oregon. We have enough parking space that can accommodate well over 20 cars per time.
One thing is certain, we will ensure that we have a wide variety of shawarma, sandwiches, and pizzas available in our bar / stands at all times. It will be difficult for customers to visit our shawarma bar and not make a purchase of shawarma, sandwich, pizza, coffee or soft drinks.
One of our business goals is to make Israeli Connection Shawarma Bar, LCC a one stop shawarma bar. Our excellent customer service culture, online store, various payment options and highly secured facility will serve as a competitive advantage for us.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category (startups shawarma bars) in the restaurant / fast food industry, meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives.
We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
- Sources of Income
Israeli Connection Shawarma Bar, LCC is in business to retail a wide variety of shawarma, sandwiches and pizzas to the residence of New York City – New York. We are in the restaurant / fast food industry to maximize profits and we are going to go all the way out to ensure that we achieve or business goals and objectives.
In essence, our source of income will be the retailing of the following products at affordable prices;
The truth is that, when it comes to shawarma bar business, if your shawarma bar cum stand is centrally positioned, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in New Salem – Oregon and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income / profits from the first six month of operations and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to critically examine the shawarma stands line of business and we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projection is based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in Salem – Oregon.
Below are the sales projection for Israeli Connection Shawarma Bar, LCC, it is based on the location of our business and other factors as it relates to similar startups in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year-: $120,000
- Second Fiscal Year-: $250,000
- Third Fiscal Year-: $750,000
N.B : This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same products and customer care services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location for Israeli Connection Shawarma Bar, LCC, we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to be able to be able to penetrate the available market and become the preferred choice for residence of Salem – Oregon.
We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the numbers of customers we want to attract per time.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the restaurant / fast food industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Salem – Oregon.
In other to continue to be in business and grow, we must continue to sell the shawarma, sandwich and pizzas; which is why we will go all out to empower or sales and marketing team to deliver. In summary, Israeli Connection Shawarma Bar, LLC will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Open our shawarma bar in a grand style with a party for all.
- Introduce our shawarma bar business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to corporate organizations, schools, event planners, households and key stake holders in Salem – Oregon
- Ensure that we have a wide variety of shawarma, sandwiches, and pizzas et al in our stands at all times.
- Make use of attractive handbills to create awareness and also to give direction to our shawarma bar
- Position our signage / flexi banners at strategic places around Salem – Oregon
- Position our greeters to welcome and direct potential customers
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our regular customers
- Engage on road shows within our neighborhood to create awareness for our shawarma bar.
In as much as our shawarma bar is well located, we will still go all out to intensify publicity for the business. We are going to explore all available means to promote Israeli Connection Shawarma Bar, LLC.
Israeli Connection Shawarma Bar, LCC has a long term plan of opening chains of shawarma stands in various locations all around Oregon and key cities in the United States which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Salem – Oregon before venturing out.
As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for winning customers over but to effectively communicate our brand. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Israeli Connection Shawarma Bar, LLC;
- Place adverts on community based newspapers, radio stations and TV stations.
- Encourage the use of word of mouth publicity from our loyal customers
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; YouTube, Instagram, Facebook ,Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Badoo, Google+ and other platforms to promote our business.
- Ensure that our we position our banners and billboards in strategic positions all around Salem – Oregon
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas in and around our neighborhood
- Contact corporate organizations, households, religious centers, schools and event planners et al by calling them up and informing them of Israeli Connection Shawarma Bar, LLC and the products we sell
- Advertise our business in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site
- Brand all our official cars and delivery vans and ensure that all our staff members and management staff wears our branded shirt or cap at regular intervals.
Pricing is one of the key factors that gives leverage to shawarma bars cum fast food restaurants, it is normal for consumers to go to places (shawarma bars) where they can purchase / order shawarma, sandwiches, pizzas, coffees and soft drinks at cheaper price which is why big player in the restaurant / fast food industry will continue to attract loads of consumers.
We know we don’t have the capacity to compete with bigger and well – established shawarma bars, but we will ensure that the prices of all the products that are available in our shawarma bars are competitive with what is obtainable amongst shawarma bars within our level.
We are aware that there are contracts for supply of shawarma, sandwiches and pizzas by government, corporate organizations or big religious organization; we will ensure that we abide by the bidding pricing template when we bid for such contracts.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Israeli Connection Shawarma Bar, LLC is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Israeli Connection Shawarma Bar, LLC will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via POS machines
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for farm produces purchase without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials to clients who may want to deposit cash or make online transfer for the purchase of our products.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
This means that the start-up can either be low or high depending on your goals, vision and aspirations for your business. The tools and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked.
As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a shawarma bar business; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money. This is the key areas where we will spend our start – up capital;
- The Total Fee for Registering the Business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $1,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Israeli Connection Shawarma Bar, LCC in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $3,580.
- Cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500.
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- Cost for payment of rent for 12 month at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $105,600.
- Cost for construction of a standard shawarma bar – $100,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ( $500 ) and phone and utility deposits ( $2,500 ).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $100,000
- The cost for Start-up inventory (raw materials and packaging materials et al) – $80,000
- Storage hardware (bins, rack, shelves, food case) – $3,720
- The cost for counter area equipment (counter top, sink, ice machine, etc.) – $9,500
- Cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- Cost of purchase of distribution vans – $50,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and equipment (Grilling machine, computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of Launching a Website – $600
- The cost for our opening party – $10,000
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
We would need an estimate of $500,000 to successfully set up our shawarma bar. Please note that this amount includes the salaries of the entire staff member for the first month of operation and the amount could be more or lower.
Generating Funding / Startup Capital for Israeli Connection Shawarma Bar, LLC
Israeli Connection Shawarma Bar, LLC is a family business that is solely owned and financed by Shannon Abraham and his immediate family members. We do not intend to welcome any external business partners, which is why we have decided to restrict the sourcing of the start – up capital to 3 major sources. These are the areas we intend generating our start – up capital;
- Generate part of the start – up capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from my Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $200,000 ( Personal savings $100,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000 ) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $300,000 from our bank. All the papers and document have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
The future of a business lies in the numbers of loyal customers that they have the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business (company), then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Israeli Connection Shawarma Bar, LLC is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to retail our shawarma, sandwiches, pizzas, coffees and soft drinks a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Israeli Connection Shawarma Bar, LLC will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
Check List / Milestone
- Business Name Availability Check:>Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the facility: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- writing of business plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Packaging Marketing / Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the Needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party / launching party planning: In Progress
- Compilation of our list of products that will be available in our shop: Completed
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – suppliers of meat, flours / breads, ingredients (Vegetable such as cucumber, onion, tomato, lettuce, eggplant, cabbage, pickles or rhubarb et al), coffees and soft drinks In Progress
- [email protected]
- Cloud Kitchen Equipment
- AMC packages
- Compare Products
6 Easy Steps to Kickstart a Shawarma Business Plan in India
- Commercial Kitchen
- Hotel Industry
Are you a newbie in the food industry and wish to start safe? Then starting a shawarma restaurant can be a good option for you. The food industry in India has always seen a whopping success and there is no surprise that many entrepreneurs wish to enter into this market.
Shawarma business plan is a good idea especially for beginners as it requires comparatively less capital and focuses on limited menu items. But how do you start a shawarma restaurant? What licenses do you need? Where to buy the commercial shawarma roll machines from?
All these above questions are answered below in this blog. So let’s get started.
Detailed Guide to Have the Right Shawarma Business Plan in India
1. complete your share of research.
It is highly recommended to study the market and industry before entering into it, especially for newbie entrepreneurs. Even if you love eating Shawarma or know how to prepare one, running a business is a lot more than this.
What are the types of shawarma? What all ingredients are required? What is the essential equipment to prepare shawarma? What location would be the best place for starting a shawarma restaurant in India? All these questions can be answered with detailed research. Too overwhelming right? Don’t worry! We got you covered!
There are multiple licenses required for a shawarma restaurant in India indicating various aspects. First thing first! FSSAI license ensures the quality of the food matches the standards set by FSSAI. To avoid any mishappenings, you must have a fire extinguisher and a Fire Safety License. To ensure that the shawarma shop is run within compliance with the health department, you need a Health License.
Along with these vital licenses, you also need Shop Establishment License, Local Municipal Authority License, GST Registration, etc. Usually, the total cost of all licenses is somewhere between INR 50,000-70,000.
Selecting a location for your shawarma business is extremely important since most of the shawarma dishes are made of meat and are quite popular amongst youngsters, you can consider college areas or office areas.
Make sure the location of your shawarma restaurant is pocket-friendly with your capital budget. Primer the location, the costlier the rent is going to be. Since a typical shawarma restaurant doesn’t require a large sitting area, you can opt for a small shop too.
Here comes the crucial part. Shawarma is one of the food dishes that require a specific kind of equipment and cannot be cooked on regular equipment. We recommend you to purchase brand new equipment for your new shop as 2nd hand equipment might not have good functioning and long life! Since no other equipment is suitable for making shawarmas, having a high-quality commercial shawarma machine is recommended.
You can order Shawarma Machine With Cabinet , Shawarma Machine Table Top Imported , or even Shawarma Machine Table Top Indian along with other essential equipment such as exhaust hood , SS work table , etc.
If you are planning to start a small shawarma shop, then you can hire one shawarma expert who will look after your shop. But if you are planning to start a fully functioning shawarma restaurant, we recommend you hire a bunch of people handling cooking & serving.
You can contact professional resource supplier agencies to hire the best and experienced shawarma experts.
6. Branding & Marketing
How do you plan to gain success if you don’t plan your branding & marketing strategies in the early stages? Make sure you hire a professional agency to help you with a brand name, logo, tag line, and marketing activities.
You can surely opt for social media marketing for your shawarma shop and gain popularity in an organic way.
Now that you know the must-haves of the shawarma business in India, you must have understood that equipment is the most crucial aspect of this business. Restaurant.Store is an online store where you can explore & shop a variety of commercial kitchen equipment. Right from highly advanced & branded shawarma machine to all restaurant equipment, you can get it all under one link! You can also consult our experts to seek help in establishing& planning your new shawarma business. So what are you waiting for? Click here to contact us.
Drop us message and we’ll get back to you.
- Full name * First name Last Name
- Mobile number *
- Email address *
Make an inquiry
- First name *
- Last name *
- Return & Refund policy
- Terms and Conditions
Earn Extra $5,095 in 3 months working 30 mins daily for one week. With a $50 ontime payment + access to quality supplements at a price you won’t see anywhere else in the world.
Shawarma Business Plan in Nigeria
SHAWARMA BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
This sample Shawarma Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Notes, Competitions, etc. Shawarma Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Shawarma Business Plan in Nigeria
Industry: Restaurant (Shawarma Business plan in Nigeria)
Patilad Shawarma is a standard shawarma outlet located in Lekki, Lagos state. We are preparing and selling various Shawarma spices (chicken, turkey, beef), salads, and soft drinks. We also engage in-home delivery when customers order to be delivered to them in any location within the city where we have our shawarma outlets.
More than retailing Shawarma, salads, and soft drinks, our customer care will be second to none in the whole of Lekki. We know that our customers are why we are in business, so we will go the extra length to ensure they are satisfied they visit our shawarma outlets and become our loyal customers and ambassadors.
Our staff is trained to be professionals in the business. We make sure we prepare our Shawarma to satisfy our customers, retain them, and patronize us more.
We are aware of the trend in the restaurant industry. We will not only operate a system where our customers would have to come to our shawarma outlet to make purchases or whatever they want, but we will also operate an online store and our customers can place orders for our products online. They will get it delivered to their houses or any location they want us to have the goods within our various locations. Our targeted audience is the people in our environs, businessmen and women, students, bachelors, spinsters, market women, individuals, corporate organizations, event planners, and households. We will ensure we consider each pocket from the low-income earner to the high-income earner. There will be the availability of various payments options for our customers to choose. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
We ensure that all our customers are given first-class treatment whenever they visit our shawarma shop. We have CRM software that will enable us to manage a one-on-one relationship with our customers no matter how large the numbers of our customers’ base may grow. We will ensure that we get our customers involved when making some business decisions that directly affect them.
Benefits of our products and services are
- Provision of various delicious Shawarma
- Available options to eat-in or take away
- Affordable rates
- On-time home delivery
- Reliable customer service support
Our products and services
Patilad Shawarma is into providing highly delicious and nutritious Shawarma for our clients. We are committed to offering healthy and tasty Shawarma.
We offer various kinds of food which include;
- Different kinds of Shawarma
- Soft drinks, water
- Home delivery
Keys to Success
- Tasty Shawarma
- Trained and professional staff
- Outstanding and excellent customer care service.
- Hygienic and neat environment
Objective for Shawarma Business Plan in Nigeria
- To offer high-quality services at reasonable prices.
- To launch new Shawarma stand in different states and location
- To double revenue in less than two years.
- To provide Shawarma at affordable prices for all to eat.
- To have at least 80% of recurring customers
Goal for the Shawarma Business Plan in Nigeria
To ensure our clients enjoy tasty Shawarma at affordable prices
Vision for the Shawarma Business Plan in Nigeria
To become a leading shawarma brand in our location and Nigeria.
Mission for the Shawarma Business Plan in Nigeria
Patilad Shawarma’s mission is to build a one-stop Shawarma where people can eat at an affordable rate.
Read Also: Layers Business Plan in Nigeria
Management Team of the Shawarma Business Plan in Nigeria
Tolani Adeola has over 20 years of experience working in the Hospitality industry, having worked in top-rated hotels as a chef. She has attended so many seminars and training on nutrition and food. She is the CEO of Patilad Shawarma.
Mr. Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years of experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business, and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
Toluwani Oyemade: She is in charge of general sales and marketing. She has a BSc in Business Administration from the University of Nsukka. She als has over 5 years in marketing.
Emmanuel Olanrewaju: He is the company’s accountant. He has an MSc in Accounting. He has 6 years of experience in the accounting industry.
We brought to the business:
- Academic skill and practical experience in Shawarma business.
- Capacity to consistently provide tasty Shawarma
- Good understanding of the market trend.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing, and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Shawarma Business Plan in Nigeria
With over ten years of experience in the Shawarma business and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspects of owning a Shawarma company, I’ve been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment, and organization skills, among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our customers.
My managerial skill has also helped put together a workforce for over five years, which will also help me coordinate the teamwork in most aspects of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day-to-day activities of the business.
Materials and Machine for Shawarma Business Plan in Nigeria
Pots, utensils, show glass, aprons, deep freezer, deep fryer, shawarma toaster, cooker, cleaning tools, fire extinguisher, generator, knife, chairs, tables, serviette, toothpicks, nylon, washing hand basin, soap, broom, waste bin, water supply, light supply, and raw materials.
Competitor Analysis for Shawarma Business Plan in Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- High-quality Shawarma
- Outstanding customer care service.
- Operations management and skilled employees.
- Affordable prices and discount offers.
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- Quality and tasty shawarma
- Excellent customer care service.
- Affordable prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at [email protected].
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement business plans, and train on business plan writing in Nigeria. We can help you write a detailed, strong, and winning business plan for any use. Call me on 08105636015, 08076359735 or Send me an email at: [email protected]. Click here to access your Free Gift on How to Secure Funding for your business in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfill your business potential.
- Pingback: Smoothie Business Plan in Nigeria - Youth Entrepreneurship July 27, 2021