- Services Paper editing services Paper proofreading Business papers Philosophy papers Write my paper Term papers for sale Term paper help Academic term papers Buy research papers College writing services Paper writing help Student papers Original term papers Research paper help Nursing papers for sale Psychology papers Economics papers Medical papers Blog
177 Captivating Microbiology Research Topics For Your Paper
Selecting microbiology research topics is the first step in the process of completing academic studies. Microbiology is among the fields that experts are constantly actively researching. It deals with microorganisms’ study, from single-cell organisms to eukaryotic fungi. When pursuing a course in microbiology, educators ask learners to write academic papers on varied topics.
However, choosing the best microbiology topics is not that simple due to the vast scope of this study field. But the issue that a college or university student selects dictates the direction of their project. If struggling to choose the best microbiology topics for research paper, this list should inspire you.
Top Microbiology Research Paper Topics
Perhaps, you want to write research papers on some of the topics that most people will be interested in reading. In that case, consider these microbiology topics for research paper projects.
- Effects of microwave radiation on different organisms
- Impacts of glucose on cut flowers’ longevity
- Modern food preservation- Impacts of technology on food conservation and consumption
- The effectiveness of recent vaccines
- Possible solutions and disease control
- Microbiology research future- Technological and theoretical developments
- Antibacterial products- Recent discoveries in antibacterial products affecting the immune system
- Latest cloning research developments
- Controversies in gene therapy
- Evidence of extraterrestrial life
- Antibiotics residence as a medicine limitation
- Bio-weapons and technological limitations
Any of these ideas is an excellent title for a research paper. However, extensive research is necessary to develop a quality paper.
Medical Microbiology Research Paper Topics
Perhaps, you’re interested in medical microbiology. In that case, consider these interesting topics in medical microbiology.
- Probiotics study and preparation
- How to prevent sickle cell anemia
- Analyzing the growth of mold
- The ability of cinnamon and curry to hinder bacterial growth
- How manure, polythene, and fertilizers affect the rate of hypocotyl elongation
- How oil spills affect ocean organisms
- Toxicity testing in marine pollutants with daphnia
- Reproduction of yeast in sugar substitutes
- Tendrils thigmotropism
- The effect of light on yeast
- Mold growth in cheese
- Dog drool and germs
- In which ground beef is bacteria level low?
- Isolating staphylococcus aurous from pasteurized and raw milk
- How garlic affects bacteria
- Effective ways to disinfect a toothbrush
- Investigating the spread of infectious diseases like Ebola
- Effects of vitamin C on fruits rotting rate
These are exciting topics in microbiology and human health. Nevertheless, take your time to research any of these ideas to develop a winning paper.
Microbiology Research Topics for Undergraduates
Maybe you’re pursuing an undergraduate course in microbiology. That means your educator will ask you to write a research paper at some point. Here are brilliant microbiology ideas to consider for your essays.
- Rebuilding microbiota during AMR infection treatment
- Risks of soil contaminants on above and below-ground ecosystems
- Effects of smoking or vaping on COVID-19, SARS, and Cov-2 results
- How metal nanoparticles affect multi-species biofilm consortia
- The involvement of oral bacteria in chronic periodontitis
- The eukaryotic activity elucidating topoisomerase in the recombination of homologous
- Protective lung tissue memory’s induction mechanisms in influenza
- The role of oral bacteria in cardiovascular disease
- Dual warhead antimicrobials in nutrient-mediated delivery
- Skin-facing antimicrobial devices in surgery during additive manufacture
- The use of CryoEM in pathogen transport and resistance study
- Isolation and characterization of microorganisms
- Microbial examination in spoilt avocado- What does it reveal?
- Polymerase chain reaction used in the diagnosis of infectious diseases
- Phytochemical and antimicrobial screening of seed and coat of Citrus Sinensis
- Effects of microbiology on mining
- How bacteria colonize the human skin
- Antibacterial activity of sweet orange on staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli from wound infection
- Bacteria’s susceptibility to antibiotics
- The oil project and bush pear analysis
Pick any of these ideas for your research paper if pursuing an undergraduate degree. Nevertheless, prepare to research the title you choose to develop a winning piece.
PhD Research Topics in Microbiology
A microbiology PhD should prepare the learner to select medical, dental, or health studies to venture into biotechnology or pharmaceutical fields. Here are exciting thesis topics for microbiology students.
- Microbial biofilms- Fungal and bacteria pathogens in environmental substrates and biomaterials
- Bacterial cell fate manipulation- Signal transduction and surface sensing role
- Salmonella typhi susceptibilities to hot aqueous extract from Hibiscus sabdariffa and antibiotics
- Toxins characterization and isolation using Cronobacter species
- Bacillus Thuringiensis and Rhizobium etli biocontrol potential
- Engineered Saccharomyces cerevisiae strain construction to improve the production of whole-cell biocatalytic of melibiose
- Cyclic utilization in biotransformation
- Electro-activated solutions’ antibacterial activity
- Understanding the Swine flu pandemic from a microbiology perspective
- Investigating typhoid fever and risk factors in kids
Please choose a topic in this category and use it as the basis of your PhD. Nevertheless, prepare to invest time and resources in your research to develop a winning paper.
Microbiology Research Topics for College Students
Are you a college student looking for a microbiology paper topic? If yes, here are sample topics to consider for your paper.
- Evaluating changes in Ebola
- Understanding Pfiesteria piscicida subtle health effects on the worldwide population
- Has the world lost the battle with malaria?
- Horizontal genetic exchange role in the bacterial mutation
- Understanding genetic engineering applications in the food supply chain
- Analyzing genetic engineering applications in antibodies to work as enzymes
- Investigating generic allegiances- Peanut allergies case study
- Alternative targets development for vaccines
- Prevalence and history of HIV in Africa
- Biotechnology potential in smart tech
- Endolithic bacteria study in low-temperature places- Making life existence case on mars
- Understanding nitric oxide role in the immune system
- Understanding the development of superantigens and their applications
- Evaluating autoimmune disease patterns in the last decade
- How different carbon sources affect antimicrobial-producing Bacillus Species
- Antimicrobial susceptibility and prevalence of Gram-Negative Bacterial in urine
- Possible control and prevention of intestinal Schistosomiasis
- Damage and safety of water
- The antibacterial activity of medicated soaps
- Yogurt’s microbial contamination
Please select any of the ideas in this list and then develop it via extensive research to write a fantastic paper.
New Research Topics in Microbiology
Maybe you’re interested in the newest idea for research. If so, consider these latest research topics in microbiology.
- Dengue fever vaccine development
- Hypoxia and hypoxia-inducible factors in cancer patients’ stem cell maintenance
- The laboratory role of Leptospirosis reference
- The mechanisms and consequences of Reovorus cell killing
- Protein and peptide nanocluster vaccines
- Formulation and delivery techniques for mRNA vaccines
- Memory lymphocyte in genital immunity- T cells’ role in tissue-resident memory
- Investigating the Lassa virus genetics
- Physiological and pathological functions in innate immune systems of CARD 9 signaling
- Signaling outcomes in RIP Kinase during neuro-invasive virus infection
- Structures of type II secretion system in needle filaments
- The manipulation of death pathways in hot cells by the Herpes Simplex virus
- The modification of the cell wall by antifungal drugs
- Sensing tissue damage by Myeloid c-type lectin receptors
- Virus-like particle immunization for respiratory viruses and protozoan parasites
- Campylobacter biofilm and quorum sensing in molecular mechanisms
- Natural competence transfer and campylobacter horizontal gene
- Investigating marine models for innate immune response and resistance colonization in campylobacter jejuni infections
- The role of iBALT in respiratory immunity
- Pyroptosis antiviral immunity
These are some of the latest topics to consider for microbiology research papers. However, each of these ideas requires extensive research to write an essay that will earn you the top grade.
Hot Research Paper Topics in Microbiology
Do you want to write a research paper on one of the hottest topics? If yes, consider these ideas for your project.
- Risk assessment for environmental organisms and the essence of knowledge and control
- Growth and survival of Salmonella during the processing of partially sprouted products and chia powders
- Innoculation protocols for low moisture foods
- Listeria survival and growth in newly cut vegetables
- Investigating starch specificities, fermentation, and enzyme activities
- Onions’ microorganisms study
- Studying the correlation of Plasmodium species
- How to diagnose human immunodeficiency virus
- Investigating bacteria that can withstand antibiotics
- Yogurts’ microbiological study during commercial preparation
- Wetland bacterial properties and functionalities
- Cyanophycin study- A bacterial polymer
- Microbiology and its role in the prevention of life-threatening illnesses
- Microbial analysis of Shea butter
- Tapeworms’ research- What are their dangers?
- The spread of influenza in the world- How it affected wars?
- Restriction-modification in cellular microbiology
- Microscope invention- How it improved microbiology knowledge
- Applied microbiology- Generation of biofuels using microorganisms
- Role of microbiology in pharmaceutical and food industries
Select and work with any of these great topics to impress the educator to award you the top grade in your class.
Environmental and Marine Microbiology Research Topics
Maybe you love researching and writing about ecological and marine microbiology. If so, consider these topic ideas for your research papers.
- Wastewater and water treatment- What are the target microorganisms?
- Marginal water reclamation and treatment
- Greenhouse gases mitigation and biofiltration
- Greenhouse gases sources
- Biowaste nutrient recovery
- Bio-remediation of water bodies and soils in arid environments
- Bio-methane production using dry climates animal wastes
- Desert rocks microbial inhabitants
- The role of bacterial diversity in the maintenance of functional ecosystems in arid areas
- How rain events affect microbial activity, abundance, and diversity
- Cycling nitrogen in dry soils
- Desert soil crust role in nutrient cycling
- Interrelationships between soil bacteria and plants and their effects on biochemical cycling
- Microorganisms in phyllosphere and rhizosphere in desert plants
- Characterization of marine viruses
- Marine biofouling microbial aspects
Students can work on these topics by researching them carefully before writing academic papers.
Food Microbiology Research Topics
If interested in food microbiology, this category has some of the best ideas for you to explore.
- How temperature affects viruses’ survival in vegetables and food to help in virus contamination comprehension
- Evaluating process water usage as the marker for determining freshly-cut greens’ contamination status
- Investigating the initial contamination, time, temperature, sanitizing rinses, indigenous microflora, and package atmosphere on E.coli’s behavior in leafy greens
- How temperature and time combine to stimulate the germination of spores in c. botulinum
- How cleaning procedures and physical augmentation remove bacillus spores in food matrices
- Norovirus and cross-contamination in the foodservice procures for preparing fresh produce
- Examining virus and abiotic surfaces in the food processing and service sectors
- How to improve sprout food safety
- Growth and survival of Listeria in freshly-cut vegetables
- Nonthermal and thermal resistance of Shiga-Toxin producing Coli and Salmonella Enterica in low-moisture foods
- How water and temperature activity affect Salmonella during storage and drying of Botanical products
- Norovirus surrogates mitigation in berries using minimal high hydrostatic pressure and freeze-drying treatment
- Bacterial pathogen mechanisms of internalization into freshly-cut fruits
- Low moisture foods inoculation protocols
Work on any of these topics if interested in a project that involves exploring food and microbiology ideas.
Immunology Microbiology Research Topics
Perhaps, you want to write a research paper on an immunology and microbiology topic. If so, consider these brilliant ideas for your essay.
- Human diseases and bacteria
- Cell biology and bacterial physiology
- Human health and microbiology
- Investigating parasite effects on human healthy
- Human diseases and viruses
- Genetics of microorganisms
- Studying eukaryotic pathogens and diseases
- Molecular microbiology and experimental approaches
- Investigating different parasitism mechanisms
- What is advanced immunology?
Select any topic in this category and perform extensive research to provide valid and relevant information that will impress the educator to award you the best grade.
Easy Microbiology Research Topics
Maybe you want a topic you’ll have an easy time working on and writing a quality paper. If so, consider these ideas for your research paper.
- How time and temperature stimulate toxin production by C. botulinum spores
- Effects of temperature on virus survival in fruits and vegetables
- Methodology and techniques for future virus studies
- The role of Redox-active metabolites in microbial signaling
- The emergence and essence of yeast in preservatives within the baking industry
- Non-conventional uses of yeast in the wine-manufacturing sector
- Microbiota- The role of bifidobacteria’s role in the human body
- Microbes interactions- The study of human microbial ecosystems
- The impact of viruses on the health of large animals
- How bacterial interactions affect cell social behavior and interaction
- How cleaning procedures impact Bacillus spores
- Desiccated Salmonella’s survival in moist and dry food processing places
- A comparative analysis of Listeria monacytogenes survival in the food manufacturing environments
- What determines the transfer rate for Salmonella sp. From butter to foods?
- Cross-contamination investigation of norovirus during service procedures within the food industry
- How human fungal pathogen’s genetic variation cause phenotypic diversity that affects diseases
- How microbiology research has helped humans in preventing life-threatening diseases
Any of these ideas can be a brilliant topic for a research paper. However, careful research and dedication are necessary to write a top-notch essay.
Use a Professional Research Paper Writing Service to Score a Better Grade!
Perhaps, you have realized that writing a winning paper is not easy even when you have the best topic. Maybe you have a tight schedule that leaves you no time for researching and writing your essay. In that case, talk to online expert writers for assistance. We’re the best team to help you with your academic paper. Whether you want to write an essay on a controversial or straightforward topic, we’re ready to help you. Our writing help enables learners to submit top-notch papers that earn them high grades. We have the best team comprising highly skilled and experienced ENL writers. And this allows us to deliver cheap custom papers of top quality regardless of the topics. Irrespective of the requirements set by your professor, we will help you.
Contact us now to get a quality paper and a fast turnaround time!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Copyright © 2013-2023 MyPaperDone.com
- Hire a writer
- Hire a data analyst
- CV Services
Our Customers are Happy
See what they are saying ».
- Undergraduate Projects & Materials
- Hire a Writer
- Hire a Data Analyst
- Payment Details
- Happy Customers
- OND/NCE PROJECT MATERIALS
- HND PROJECTS
- BSc. PROJECTS
- MBA-MSC-PGD Thesis research
- Hire A Writer
- Hire A Data Analyst
- Payment Details new -->
- Happy Customers new -->
MATERIALS & RESEARCH CATEGORIES
- ACCOUNTING 2105
- ADULT EDUCATION 25
- ADVERTISING 49
- AFRICAN LANGUAGES 1
- AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS 46
- AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION 15
- ARCHITECTURE 3
- BANKING FINANCE 1196
- BIOCHEMISTRY 14
- BREWING SCIENCE AND T.. 2
- BROADCASTING 68
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY 16
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION 812
- BUSINESS EDUCATION 37
- CATERING MANAGEMENT 1
- CIVIL ENGINEERING 7
- COMPUTER SCIENCE 182
- CRIMINOLOGY 8
- CROP SCIENCE 5
- DEVELOPMENT COMMUNICA.. 49
- DISASTER AND RISK MAN.. 7
- ECONOMICS 945
- EDUCATION 2170
- EDUCATION STUDIES 1
- EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT 1
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING 13
- ENGLISH LITERARY STU.. 8
- ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE 50
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT 55
- FILM AND MULTIMEDIA S.. 9
- FINE APPLIED ARTS 1
- FISHERY AND AQUACULTURE 4
- FOOD AND NUTRITION 1
- FOOD SCIENCE & TE.. 14
- FORESTRY WILDLIFE 3
- GEOGRAPHY 4
- GEOGRAPHY EDUCATION 1
- GUIDANCE COUNSELING 41
- HEALTH EDUCATION 22
- HEALTH SCIENCE AND TE.. 4
- HISTORY & INTERNA.. 32
- HOME ECONOMICS 2
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGE.. 476
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY 6
- INFORMATION AND MEDIA.. 66
- INFORMATION MANAGEMEN.. 19
- INSURANCE 20
- INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS 16
- ISLAMIC STUDIES 6
- JOURNALISM AND MEDIA .. 40
- LIBRARY INFORMATION .. 20
- LINGUISTICS 7
- MANAGEMENT 78
- MARINE AND TRANSPORT .. 5
- MARKETING 290
- MASS COMMUNICATION 246
- MATHEMATICS 3
- MATHEMATICS EDUCATION 3
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 29
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SC.. 4
- MICROBIOLOGY 50
- NIGERIAN/AFRICAN LANG.. 40
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND.. 11
- PHILOSOPHY 5
- PHYSIOTHERAPY 1
- POLITICAL SCIENCE 336
- PRODUCTION AND OPERAT.. 19
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT 19
- PSYCHOLOGY 30
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION 196
- PUBLIC HEALTH 10
- PUBLIC RELATIONS 8
- PURCHASING AND SUPPLY 46
- QUANTITY SURVEYING 10
- RADIOLOGY 2
- SAFETY MANAGEMENT 2
- SECRETARIAL STUDIES 40
- SECURITY MANAGEMENT 8
- SME/ENTREPRENEURSHIP 151
- SOCIOLOGY 53
- SOIL SCIENCE 3
- STATISTICS 33
- TAXATION 132
- THEATRE AND PERFORMIN.. 5
- THEOLOGY 65
- TOURISM AND HOSPITALI.. 49
- TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT 4
- URBAN & REGIONAL .. 21
- VETERINARY 1
- VOCATIONAL EDUCATION 14
- --> MBA-MSC-PGD Thesis res...
- Click here for more departments
MICROBIOLOGY UNDERGRADUATE PROJECT TOPICS, RESEARCH WORKS AND MATERIALS
Find what you are looking for faster... just search
Microbiology 50 - Project Topics, Research Works And Materials
Can't find what you are looking for? Hire A ProjectClue Writer To Work On Your Topic. Proceed to Hire a Writer »
Searching makes everthing so easy... just search
- HOW TO AVOID PLAGIARISM WHEN WRITING UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH PROJECTS
- HOW TO WRITE AN UNDERGRADUATE PROJECT FOR GRADUATING STUDENTS
- HOW TO FIND FINAL YEAR RESEARCH TOPICS AND MATERIALS IN NIGERIA
- TECHNIQUES FOR CHOOSING GOOD UNDERGRADUATE PROJECT TOPICS
- RESEARCH CLUE ON HOW TO ACCESS UNDERGRADUATE PROJECT TOPICS AND RESEARCH MATERIALS IN NIGERIA
- UNDERSTANDING REFERENCING STYLE WHEN DEVELOPING PROJECT TOPICS
- Browse Works
- Natural & Applied Sciences
Research papers/topics in microbiology, determination of antimicrobial activity of seed oil of garlic (allium sativum l.) and moringa oleifera against some food-borne microorganisms.
ABSTRACT This study was carried out to determine the antimicrobial activity of seed oil of Moringa oleifera and garlic against some selected food-borne microorganisms (Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp and Pseudomonas aeruginosa) using disc diffusion method. The antibacterial assay results shows that the seed oil of Moringa oleifera was inactive against all the tested organisms, even at 100 % concentration. In contrast, garlic oil was found to be active against all the t...
Antibacterial Activity Of Fortified Honey On Some Clinical Bacterial Isolates
ABSTRACT The use of traditional medicine to treat infection has been practiced since the origin of mankind, and honey produced by Apis mellifera is one of the oldest traditional medicines considered to be important in the treatment of several human ailments. However, differently processed honeys exhibit different antibacterial activities, thus this study was aimed at investigating the antibacterial activity of fortified honey and comparing the antibacterial activities of fortified with the un...
Analysis Of Bactericidal And Bacteriostatic Effect Of The Crude Extract Of Scent Leaf (Ocimum Gratissimum) on Escherichia Coli And Staphylococcus Aureus
ABSTRACT The antibacterial activity of the extract of Ocimum gratissimum was determined against Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus. The phytochemical analysis of the leaf extract revealed the presence of bioactive bases responsible for antibacterial property, such as Saponin, Alkanoid, Flavonoid, Tanin and Steroid. The methanolic extraction of the active ingredient of the leaves was carried out using the method as described by Fatope, (1993). The minimum inhibitory concentration (MIC)...
Microorganisms Associated with Soft Rot of Tomato
This seminar report provides an in-depth examination of the microorganisms causing soft rot of tomato. Tomato (Solanum lycopersicum) is a red edible fruit having many varieties which are widely grown, often in greenhouses in cooler climates and open fields. It is consumed in diverse ways, including raw, as an ingredient in many dishes and sauces, in drinks and as a vegetable for culinary purposes. Diseases are a major limiting factor for tomato production. Diseases can be classified into two ...
Prevalence of Multi-Drug Resistant Staphylococcus aureus from Potable Water in Ado Ekiti
The presence of Staphylococcus aureus in drinking water is a concern because of its potential to cause human infection and also because of their potential of acquiring resistant genes. In this study, the prevalence of Multi-Drug Resistant Staphylococcus aureus from potable water in Ekiti State was evaluated. Twenty (20) water samples were aseptically collected for this research from different houses within Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State with the aid of the GPS coordinates. The physiochemical paramete...
Prevalence of Hepatitis B and C among Pregnant Women
TABLE OF CONTENTS CONTENTS Cover page Title pagei Declaration pageii Certification iii Dedicationiv Acknowledgement v Table of contents vi Lists of Tablesvii Abstractvi CHAPTER ONE 1.0INTRODUCTION1 1.1 Background of the Study1 1.2 Statement of Problem2 1.3 Justification of the Study3 1.4 Aim of the Study3 1.4.1 Objectives of the Study3 CHAPTER TWO 2.0LITERATURE REVIEW4 2.1viral Hepatitis4 2.2 Description of Hepatitis B and C virus 4 2.3 Epidemiology of Hepatitis B and C Virus 7 2.4 Transm...
Prevalence of Hepatitis B and C among Pregnant Women Attending Antenatal Clinics in Federal Medical Center in Markudi
TABLE OF CONTENTS CONTENTS Cover page Title page i Declaration page ...
Controlling schistosomiasis with praziquantel: How much longer without aviable alternative?
Abstract The current approach of morbidity control of schistosomiasis, a helminth disease of poverty with considerable public health and socioeconomic impact, is based on preventive chemotherapy with praziquantel. There is a pressing need for new drugs against this disease whose control entirely depends on this single drug that has been widely used over the past 40 years. We argue that a broader anthelminthic approach supplementing praziquantel with new antischistosomals targeting different p...
Vedas and Knowledge of our Ancestors: True origin of microbiology.
India is treasure of traditional Knowledge which has been disseminated through non-institutional means from generation to generation and is, for the most part, undocumented. However, the knowledge about microbial world by Indian Rishis presented in Sanskrit Shlokas or Suktas of our traditional manuscripts such as Vedas remained unseen. Before the invention of microscope modern science had little knowledge about the microbial biodiversity which is very clearly Presented in Vedas and Gita. ...
Vedic and Ancient Knowledge: Trends towards Life Sciences and medicinal microbiology.
Vedas are considered Ultimate Source of Knowledge and the most ancient written literature of the world. All great ancient thinkers and Philosophers. From Brahma down to Jaimini opine that the Vedas are as old as the advent of man and believe that the Vedas are Revelation. The natural outcome of the. Optimistic and robust outlook, which the ancient Indians had on life, was a keen desire to live a long and healthy life of a hundred years. They advocated the theory “Prevention is better tha...
Enumeration of Most Common Microbes Responsible for Tomatoes Spoilage
Abstract This study investigated the microorganisms associated with the spoilage of tomato (Lycopersicum esculentum) obtained from two markets in Jahun town, Jahun Local Government in Jigawa State, Nigeria. A total of five species of bacteria were isolated and identified viz: Bacillus subtilis, B.aureus, Escherichia coli, Klebsiella aerogenes and Staphylococcus aureus. The most prevalent bacterial isolate was Bacillus subtilis with 24% and was found in all samples from the two markets. Klebsi...
Actinomycete: An Overview
ACTINOMYCETE are the most widely distributed group of micro organisms in nature which primarily inhabit the soil.(oskay)
Characterization of Avian Pathogenic Escherichia Coli and Extended Spectrum Beta-Lactamase Producing Escherichia Coli Isolated from Chickens in Enugu State, Nigeria.
ABSTRACT The aim of this study was to characterize avian pathogenic Escherichia coli (APEC) and extended spectrum beta-lactamase (ESBL)-producing Escherichia coli strains isolated from chicken in Enugu State, Nigeria. Dead and moribund chickens collected from twenty four farms in 6 LGAs of the state and organ samples from chicken submitted to our departmental necropsy unit were used for the study. A total of 182 samples comprising of 100 broiler and 82 layers diagnosed of colibacillosis were ...
Antimicrobial Activity of Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Against Bacteria Isolated from Urinary Tract Infected Patients in Khartoum State
Abstract This was analytical study conducted during the period from January to April 2017, to determine the antimicrobial activity of Azadirachta indica leaves methanolic extract against different bacteria isolated from urinary tract infection. A total of 130 urine samples were collected from patients with Urinary tract infection. These specimens were inoculated into Cystine Lactose Electrolyte Deficiency (CLED) media and incubated aerobically at 37 C for 24 hrs. The clinical isolates were th...
Sero-prevalence of Hepatitis B Virus among Pregnant Women in Red Sea State
ABSTRACT Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) occurs worldwide with more than 2 billion people being infected at some time in their lives. Transmission of this virus from carrier mothers to babies can occur during perinatal period. This study was conducted to determine prevalence of HBV infection among pregnant women in Rea Sea State. The study was carried out during the period from April to July 2017. A total of ninety one (n=91) pregnant women were enrolled in this study. Sociodemographic data including...
Microbiology is the study of small living things. Microbiology is the study of microorganisms, those being unicellular, multicellular, or acellular. Microbiology encompasses numerous sub-disciplines including virology, parasitology, mycology and bacteriology. Afribary publishes academic research papers in microbiology. You can browse to see latest microbiology project topics, microbiology essays, microbiology seminar topics, microbiology project materials, microbiology thesis topics, microbiology dissertation topics and microbiology project topics from academic professionals.
Roles of bacteriocins in food safety, the use of microbes as biofertilizers, onion is associated with micro-organisms which are capable of causing spoilage., microbiological study on spoilage of mango fruit, importance of agricultural microbiology, isolation, characterization and identification of bacteria from organic waste, antibacterial activity of sweet orange (citrus sinensis) on staphylococcus aureus and escherichia coli isolated from wound infected, isolation and characterization of microorganisms from stored pap (ogi), microbiological analysis of commercially prepared yoghurt, food poisoning and food borne illness, isolation and characterisation of bacteria associated with hawked suya- meat (case study of enugu), comparative study of disinfectant efficiency of ethanol, bleach and phenolics against pseudomonas aeruginosa and staphylococcus aureus, the evaluation of microorganisms on garri at ogbete market, isolation of fungi associated with rot onion bulbs, microbiological and microbial assessment of commercially prepared yoghurts sold in enugu.
- Chat on WhatsApp
- Knowledge Base
- HOME iProject home
- PROJECTS projects catalog
- DEPARTMENTS new browse departments
- HIRE A WRITER request a project topic
- PAYMENTS payment details
- DOWNLOAD download project
- MAKE MONEY own a website
- CAMPUS REP become campus rep
- BLOG iproject blog
- CONTACT get in touch
What's your project topic?
Microbiology project topics & research materials | final year research project topics with free chapter one, 1. antibiotics resistance profile of escherichia coli isolated from apparently heal..., » abstract this study was conducted to determine the antibiotic resistance profile of escherichial coli isolate from apparently healthy domestic livestock viz: cow, goats and chicken from osun state nigeria. e. coli was isolated using eosin methylene blue agar (emb) and identified by conventional microbiological technique. the isolate were tested against 14 antibiotics using the disc diffusion metho... continue reading ».
Item Type: Project Material | 50 pages | 18,207 engagements |
2. PREVALENCE OF MULTIDRUG RESISTANT LIVESTOCK ASSOCIATED STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS ISO...
» chapter one introduction 1.1 background to the study cattle are large bodied ruminants that feed on pastures and forages or fodder. in nigeria, cattle are reared primarily for meat which is a veritable source of protein for humans, and for milk (arowolo et al., 2013). cattle rearing in nigeria is an old occupation which is traditionally practiced by fulanis and shuwa arabs in northern nigeria with... continue reading ».
Item Type: Project Material | 50 pages | 10,703 engagements |
3. ISOLATION AND SENSITIVITY OF BACTERIA ISOLATE FROM VAGINAL DISCHARGE TO ANTIBIOT...
» chapter one 1.1 introduction 1.2 background of the study antimicrobial resistance is a global concern, particularly pressing in developing nations where infectious diseases, poverty and malnutrition are endemic. infections caused by resistant bacteria have been shown to be more frequently associated with increased morbidity and mortality than those caused by susceptible pathogens. in... continue reading ».
Item Type: Project Material | 50 pages | 18,865 engagements |
4. ANTIMICROBIAL PROPERTIES OF CHLORINE AND ALCOHOL DISINFECTANTS
» introduction 1.1 background of the study antiseptics and disinfectants are used extensively in hospitals and other health care settings for a variety of topical and hard surface applications. in particular, they are an essential part of infection control practices and aid in the prevention of nosocomial infections. mounting concerns over the potential for microbial contamination and infection risk... continue reading ».
Item Type: Project Material | 50 pages | 19,260 engagements |
5. MAIZE ADJUNCT IN THE SORGHUM BEER BREWING
» abstract this research work was on maize (zea may) abject in sorghum vulgare) beer brewing the sorghum was malted and milled. malting was achieved by sleeping the grains in water at 280c for 48 germination of the grain was allowed for 72 hrs and kilmed in air oven at 550c for 48 hrs. maize as an adjuct was in corporate into the malted milted sorghum during mashing was done by the use of work... continue reading ».
Item Type: Project Material | 50 pages | 9,425 engagements |
6. MICROBIAL CONTAMINATION OF YOGHURT
» chapter one 1.0 introduction yoghurt is a fermented dairy product obtained from the lactic acid fermentation of milk. it is one of the most popular fermented milk products in the world and produced commercially at home. (willey et al., 2008). in its commercial production, non fat or low fat milk is pasteurized cooled to 43°c and are inoculated with known cultures of microorganisms referred... continue reading ».
Item Type: Project Material | 50 pages | 24,062 engagements |
7. THE MICROOBIAL EVALUATION OF RAM MILK FROM A DIARY FARM
» abstract microbial evaluation of twenty samples of raw milk from a diary farm (emene fulani cattle rearers) was carried out using five method: viz direct microcopies count nutrient agar count, blood agar count, mac conkey agar count (celiforms only) and acid fast bacilli staring was done to assay for the presence of the tubercle bacillus. the bacterial was were as follows: direct microsco... continue reading ».
Item Type: Project Material | 50 pages | 10,458 engagements |
8. RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN WEIGHT AND BLOOD PRESSURE OF PATIENTS WITH HIGH BLOOD PRESS...
» chapter one 1.0 introduction 1.1 background of the study the number of people with high blood pressure is in the increase and research has shown that this condition is heightened by overweight of the patient. that is to say, the more one increases in weight, the higher the tendency of him or her becoming hypertensive. mori ta (2007). in essen... continue reading ».
Item Type: Project Material | 50 pages | 11,146 engagements |
9. THE CULTURE CONDITION FOR MAXIMUM LIPASE PRODUCTION BY ISOLATED MICROCOCCUS
» chapter one 1.0 introduction ugba also called ukpaka is a popular food delicacy in nigeria especially among ibo ethnic group. it is rich in protein and is obtained by a solid state fermentation of the seed of african oil bean tree (pentaclethra macrophyllabenth). it is essential food item from various traditional ceremonies where it is mixed with slices of boiled stock fish (u... continue reading ».
Item Type: Project Material | 50 pages | 6,979 engagements |
10. THE LEVEL OF MICROBIAL CONTAMINATION OF YOGHURTS
» chapter one introduction yoghurt is a cultural diary product produced by lactic fermentation of milk (hui, 1992). yoghurt is produced by the controlled fermentation of milk by two species of bacteria; lactobacillus bulgaricus and strptococcus thermophilus. these two species of bacteriae have now been established as the yoghurt starters. any sort... continue reading ».
Item Type: Project Material | 50 pages | 10,978 engagements |
11. THE MICROBIOLOGICAL QUALITY CONTROL OF SOYMILK BEVERAGE
» abstract the study is aimed at evaluating the microbiological quality control of soymilk beverage sold in i.m.t campus 3 enugu. the soymilk samples were collected randomly from all the soymilk hawkers in campus 3 i.m.t enugu. 30 soymilk samples were collected and used for the study. all the sample were freshly prepared, serial dilution of the soymilk samples was carried out. the sample were cul... continue reading ».
Item Type: Project Material | 50 pages | 9,970 engagements |
12. THE PREVALENCE OF CHLAMYDIA INFECTION
» chapter one introduction chlamydiae are small gram negative obligate intracellular microorganisms that preferentially infect squamocolumnar epithelial cell (www. google. com.2010). chlamydia is the most prevalent sexually transmitted disease resulting in urethritis, with frequencies exceeding those of neisseria gonorrhoeae in the united state for instance, roug... continue reading ».
Item Type: Project Material | 50 pages | 8,216 engagements |
13. TIME SERIES ANALYSIS ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF PATIENTS TREATED FOR MALARIA FEVER
» abstract this project work reveled the rate at which people are infected with malaria the least square method used for analysis showed that people are infected with malaria irrespective of the time and seasons of a successive year, there is no noticeable direction as regarding the number of patient treated for malaria over time. also, the analysis from autoregressive moving average report sh... continue reading ».
Item Type: Project Material | 50 pages | 7,198 engagements |
14. A SURVEY OF THE ANTIBACTERIAL ACTIVITY OF THYMUS VULGARIS AND MYRISTICA FRAGRANS...
» abstract the aqueous and ethanolic extracts of the leaves of thymus vulgaris (thyme) and the seeds of myristica fragrans (nutmeg) were screened for their antibacterial activity and phytochemical constituents. the standard methods used to detect the phytochemicals present in the extracts revealed the presence of tannins, flavonoids, triterpenoids and phytosterols in all the ... continue reading ».
Item Type: Project Material | 50 pages | 6,844 engagements |
15. ASSESSMENT OF MICRONUTRIENTS IN CHILDREN WITH MALARIA INFECTION
» abstract the increased clinical state of malaria infection may be due to poor nutritional status most especially as a result of micronutrients deficiency. micronutrients play vital role both in combating anaemia and other adverse effects of malaria infection in humans and animals in developing resistance against the disease. this research was aimed at establishing the effect of malaria parasite... continue reading ».
Item Type: Project Material | 50 pages | 8,350 engagements |
16. ASSESSMENT OF NUNU PRODUCED USING PURE STARTER CULTURE
» abstract nunu is nigerian locally fermented milk product commonly prepared by hausa/fulani cattle rearers. it’s mostly available in the northern part of nigeria. it’s production and consumption derives food security and economic benefits to the rural people in the region. however, the process characteristics results in products which are not appealing to many people. lactic acid bacteria are m... continue reading ».
Item Type: Project Material | 50 pages | 7,573 engagements |
17. BACTERIOLOGICAL ANALYSIS OF WATER TANKS
» abstract an investigative study was carried out to determine the bacteriological qualities of borehole water samples in halls of residence in the university of benin, ugbowo benin city. a total of five water samples were collected from the the various halls of residence in the school. bacteriological analysis was carried out using standard methods. the total bacterial count was determined by ... continue reading ».
Item Type: Project Material | 50 pages | 16,822 engagements |
18. BACTERIOLOGICAL QUALITY OF FROZEN CHICKEN
» abstract twenty samples of frozen chicken from five different sellers were analyzed to determine their bacteriological load; the samples were collected from gwagwalada market. all the frozen chicken samples from the five sellers examined were contaminated with some bacterial species namely, bacillus cereus, escherichia coli, staphyloccus aureus, staphylococcus epidermidis, proteus vulgaris, klebs... continue reading ».
Item Type: Project Material | 50 pages | 13,327 engagements |
19. COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF ANTIMICROBIAL STRENGTH OF THREE MOST COMMONLY USED ANTIB...
» abstract in comparing the antimicrobial strength of three most common antibiotics, which includes: streptomycin chloranphenicol and gentarccin. samples of urine and high vaginal swab (h.v.s) were collected from park lane enugu. the organisms isolated were pure culture of staphylococcus aureus and escherichia coli sensitivity test was carried out with the use of sensitivity disk containing va... continue reading ».
Item Type: Project Material | 50 pages | 9,602 engagements |
20. DETERMINATION OF DEGRADING ABILITY OF FUNGI ISOLATED FROM HYDROCARBON POLLUTED S...
» chapter one 1.1 introduction crude oils are composed of mixtures of paraffin, alicylic and aromatic hydrocarbons. microbial communities exposed to hydrocarbons become adapted, exhibiting selective enrichment and genetic changes resulting in increased proportions of hydrocarbon degrading bacteria and bacterial plasmids encoding hydrocarbon catabolic genes (leahy and co... continue reading ».
Item Type: Project Material | 50 pages | 8,318 engagements |
21. DETERMINATION OF THE MASS TRANSFER CHARACTERISTIC OF THERMAL DRYING AND OSMOTIC ...
» abstract the experiment was carried out and three osmotic solutions were prepared, “hypertonic solution 60% concentrated, hypotonic solution 40% concentrated and isotonic solution 50% concentrated” and oven drying was also carried in the course of the experiment, the effect of sodium chloride (osmotic agent) concentration, temperature and immersion time on overall mass transfer coefficient,... continue reading ».
Item Type: Project Material | 50 pages | 5,057 engagements |
22. ISOLATION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF FUNGI ASSOCIATED WITH “SPOILED” TOMATOES
» abstract the study examined the various fungal pathogens associated with tomatoes spoilage as well as their preliminary taxonomic grouping up to genus level. 25 samples of the spoiled tomatoes were collected from five locations within gwagwalada area council. locations include: passo village, gwagwalada market, phase iii, new kutunku and dagiri. thesame prevalence rate(100%) was recorded for all t... continue reading ».
Item Type: Project Material | 50 pages | 16,811 engagements |
23. ISOLATION OF MICRO-ORGANISMS FROM STORED PAP
» chapter one introduction 1.1 background of the study cereals have been known to man from the earliest times porridge prepared from cereals are eaten in different parts o the world, especially in developing countries where they may present the basic diet. this porridge could be baked to enhance the taste, quality and improve digestibility (oke 1967, adeniyi and po... continue reading ».
Item Type: Project Material | 50 pages | 10,952 engagements |
24. ISOLATION, IDENTIFICATION AND ANTIBIOGRAM OF STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS ISOLATED FROM...
» abstract the study was carried out with aim to isolate staphylococcus aureus from cow meat and determine the antibiogram pattern of s. aureus. three samples of cow meat from three different locations (gwagwalada market, abattoir market and kasuan dare) in gwagwalada were collected to isolate s. aureus from the samples. the organisms isolated were salmonella spp, escherichia coli, staphylo... continue reading ».
Item Type: Project Material | 50 pages | 11,597 engagements |
25. MYCOFLORA OF STORED LOCUS BEANS (PARKIA BIGLOBOSA ) PURCHASED FROM USELU MARKET
» abstract stored locust bean samples were purchased from uselu market and analysed for their fungal load and physicochemical properties such as moisture content, ph value and titratable acidity. enumeration of the total fungal species was carried out by pour plate technique using appropriate medium, potato dextrose agar (pda) with antimicrobial agents (streptomycin), incorporated to inhibit bacteri... continue reading ».
Item Type: Project Material | 50 pages | 0 engagements |