What's Your Question?
15 Motivational Quotes for When You Need a Boost
The best motivational quotes are short, snappy and embolden you to greatness. Scroll through our top picks of motivational quotes to inspire and pick the one that speaks to you the most.
There’s no one else like you in the whole world, and that is your power.
Face your fears, but remember: Fate loves the fearless.
Seize that day, and do something your future self will thank you for.
Find Your Joy
Find joy in the simple things. Successful motivational quotes remind us to give gratitude for what we already have and to be mindful in our everyday activities.
Never Lose Hope
Hope is what keeps us running.
Try, Try Again
Every aCC0mplishment starts with the decision to try.
Conquer Your Fear
“We have nothing to fear but fear itself.”
Let Your Dreams Lead You
“Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
No Clouds Allowed
Don’t let one cloud ruin your whole day.” — Anais Nin.
Learn Something Today
“Always desire to learn something useful.” — Sophocles. History’s great philosophers can lend brilliant insight and have inspired many motivational letter samples.
More Conquering Ahead
“It is not the mountain to be conquered, but ourselves.” If you find yourself gravitating toward a theme that inspires you, give yourself a new motivational quote of the day to keep your ambition feeling fresh.
A Better Tomorrow
Every day, do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow. Motivational work quotes hinge on the idea that details are paramount and that consistency is key. Perseverance and persistence pay off in the long run.
Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.” — Oscar Wilde. If you’re looking for motivational letter examples, there is no greater source of inspiration than the words of the world’s greatest writers.
Motivational short quotes that are easy to remember can turn into a personal mantra when you feel yourself straying off course. Stay golden. Stay classy. Stay focused.
Be patient. It won’t happen overnight. Just hang in there and have faith that it will work out.” — Author Unknown.
MORE FROM QUESTIONSANSWERED.NET
12 Quotes to Inspire You When Starting a New Job
You got this.
The offer letter is signed, the tassel is turned, and the first day of a new internship or entry-level job is right around the corner. After years of hard work, all-nighters, and yes, a lot of fun, college is over and your career is starting. Along with excitement, you’re probably feeling a bit nervous and maybe even wondering if they picked the right person for the job. Before your first day, read through these quotes and remember you wouldn’t have gotten this far in the first place without a very specific person – you!
It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. – E.E. Cummings
Transitioning from college life into a career isn’t easy. As poet E.E. Cummings said, growing up and becoming the person you always thought you could be takes courage. Remember that when stepping into your new office on the first day.
Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it. – Lou Holtz
When starting your new role, listen to the former American football player and coach, Lou Holtz. Your talents got you this far, but your motivation and attitude will show just how above and beyond you’ll go for your job.
You can’t build a reputation on what you’re going to do. – Henry Ford
Founder and innovator Henry Ford said it best. Don’t spend so much time planning that you can’t spend any time doing. When starting a new job, it’s important to be conscientious and detail-oriented, but it’s also important to put yourself out there and work as hard as you can to establish your go-getter reputation early on.
Feeling confident – or pretending that you feel confident – is necessary to reach for opportunities. It’s a cliché, but opportunities are rarely offered; they’re seized. – Sheryl Sandberg
Sheryl Sandberg – Facebook COO, author, and founder of LeanIn.Org – reminds us of the importance of exuding confidence, even if you don’t feel that way. You were hired for a reason, and the company you’re with wants to see you grow and take on new opportunities as you settle into the job.
I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of “Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this,” and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough. — Marissa Mayer
Your first job will be filled with moments of, “I’m not sure how to do this,” or “I never learned this in school.” Take a page out of the former Yahoo CEO’s book and push through the moments of uncertainty. But remember that pushing through doesn’t always mean keeping your head down and working through it. It can mean reaching out to your supervisor or coworker if you feel lost and pushing through with a little guidance.
Don’t let the fear of striking out hold you back. – Babe Ruth
Legendary baseball player Babe Ruth may have been speaking literally when he said this, but it’s something new employees should take to heart. It can be intimidating to speak up or bring a new idea to the table when you’re the new person at work, but don’t let your fear of being shut down hold you back. Not every idea will be a *home run* but you won’t know unless you put it out there.
If we all did the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves. – Thomas Edison
It’s easy to underestimate what you’re capable of, especially when you’re surrounded by people with a lot more experience. But in the words of inventor Thomas Edison, you might surprise yourself with what you can do.
The more you do stuff, the better you get at dealing with how you still fail at it a lot of the time. – John Mulaney
Starting a new job, it’s inevitable that you’ll make mistakes. Comedian and actor John Mulaney explains that the more you work at something, the better you get at dealing with failure. So when you make first Big Work Mistake and it feels like the world is ending, learn from it, and remember it gets better.
We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success. – Arianna Huffington
Here’s another quote on being OK with failure, this time from media mogul Arianna Huffington. It’s so important to understand that you’ll make mistakes not only in your first few months on the job but throughout your entire career. Embrace your mistakes, and recognize it as one of the sure ways you can improve.
A year from now you may wish you had started today. – Karen Lamb
Now that you have the job, you might be tempted to play it safe for a while. But as author Karen Lamb once said, a year from now you might look back and wish you had kept up with things like networking or professional development. If you want to learn a new skill that could help you progress at work, don’t wait to start to learn it. If you want to expand your network for when you decide to go for a promotion, don’t wait until a few months before to start reaching out.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out. – Robert Collier
Any job, but especially an entry-level role, may come with a set of day-to-day, seemingly mundane tasks. While these tasks can occasionally feel draining, self-help author Robert Collier reminds us that it’s important to remember that those tasks are likely essential to the larger success of an organization.
Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going. – Sam Levenson
As you settle into your new internship or job, don’t get discouraged by long days or weeks that seem to stretch forever. Sam Levenson, an American humorist, gave a piece of advice that applies to anyone with a career, but is especially important to remember in the early days. If you ever feel bogged down and find yourself watching the clock count down to the end of the day, focus on doing what you do best and keep pushing forward.
Are you a student looking for awesome entry-level jobs and internships? Sign up for a RippleMatch account here and get matched with exciting opportunities from top companies.
Opportunity is waiting
It only takes 5 minutes to get connected with the best employers in the world.
Create a Free Profile
Home » New job quotes
- New job quotes
We all know at least one person who is looking for a new job, has recently found it or gotten the promotion. Situations differ, but they all are about getting a new job and a new start in life. At this significant moment, your friends, colleagues and family would be happy to hear your kind words of support for them. Let them know that you wish him all the best by sending one of these good luck for new job quotes and new job wishes, presented on our page. Congratulations and inspirational words will be a great start to the new beginning in their career.
Good luck for new job
Not to be pessimistic, but you will continue to fail. And there’s nothing bad about it! Everybody makes mistakes, but you can’t let it get in your way. The more you try, the more you achieve. Congratulations on a new job!
Do you know what the clock does? It keeps going. Remember that when something goes wrong in your new job. Always keep going and don’t let anything stop you from being great. Congrats!
I think that you’ve finally found a job where you can actually make a difference. At the end of the day, it’s all that matters in life. Doing something that gives you a feeling of significance. Right?
Go big or go home! Don’t be afraid to jump higher than your height, and your life will change completely. I mean, you’re already doing that! Congratulations on your new job. Enjoy every second of this experience.
I know it’s scary, but it only means that you should definitely try it. You are strong enough to cope with anything, and I’ll always be there for you to remind you about that. Congratulations on your new job!
New job wishes
As Babe Ruth once said, “don’t let the fear of striking out hold you back.” Changes are terrifying, but they are absolutely necessary. Keep your head up and don’t be scared, everything is going to be alright.
“If we all did the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves.” Thomas Edison was right on this one. You are capable of so much more than you now, so stop wasting your potential and shine on you crazy diamond.
John Mulaney once said, that “the more you do stuff, the better you get at dealing with how you still fail at it a lot of the time.” There’s nothing wrong with making mistakes. Not trying is so much worse. Good luck with your new job!
“Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.” Do you agree with Robert Collier? I do. I believe that you have everything to be the most successful person in the world.
E.E. Cummings once said, that “it takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” I know you’re scared, but it’s time for something new and unknown. I believe in you with all my heart.
Best wishes for new job
I’m so proud of you! You deserved this job. You’ve been working so hard to finally make your dreams a reality, and now you’ve made it. Congratulations on starting a new exciting chapter of your life!
A new job is a new beginning. It can change your life in so many ways. Use this opportunity to make every minute of your existence a wonderful adventure. Congratulations on your new job!
I’m so beyond happy! This job is perfect for you, and you totally deserved to feel happy going to work every day. May your new job be the beginning of a life full of success and happiness!
You are the most hardworking person I know. I’m so happy to know that you finally found the job of your dreams. I know you will enjoy every second of it. Don’t even get me started on your new co-workers! They’re gonna love you!
You are truly a definition of success to me. Your new job will only enhance your success and make you achieve even more. Can’t wait to see you bloom. Congratulations on your new job!
New job sayings.
New job is so exciting, isn’t it? Such a great opportunity to meet someone new and find out what you actually want to do with your life. Stop wasting your time on stress and doubt, just enjoy every new beginning.
You never know what’s waiting for you at your new job. Therefore, you can just do what you can do and hope for the best. Every little mistake will make sense sooner or later. Just be patient.
Try finding exciting things in something that may seem very normal and boring. For example, a new job may be the beginning of an adventure that you’ll never forget. Sounds nice, doesn’t it?
Believe in yourself. New job is a chance to show everyone that your personality is so much more than people can think. You have everything to charm your new co-workers, so go ahead and don’t waste your time!
I know you’re scared. Trying to fit in is always scary. But you have nothing to be afraid of, because you are amazing, and everyone at your new job will fall in love with your personality. Keep your head up, champ!
Congratulations on new job
Congratulations on getting a new job! You have worked really hard for this, and you definitely deserved it. Wishing you the best of luck. I hope your new job will make it easier for you to wake up every morning.
A happy man is a man who likes his job. I know how important it is to love what you do, and I’m really glad to know that you have an opportunity to do what you love and what makes you excited. Godspeed!
Congratulations, buddy! I know that new things can be terrifying, but new job is just a fresh start. An opportunity to fill every second of your life with joy and satisfaction. Good luck!
So happy to hear that you got a new job! You deserved it. I have never met someone who works as hard as you do. I absolutely adore your ambitions. May this job bring you a lot of joy!
A new job is a big responsibility. But don’t get scared! You have everything to cope with all of the difficulties. May this chapter of your life be filled with happiness and excitement only.
Starting a new job quotes
There’s no need to worry about your new job. It’s just another great opportunity to show everyone that you are an amazing human being and a hard worker. Show them how you do it!
A new job is an amazing chance to show the world what you are capable of. You have everything to be great. Just use it and never give up on your dreams.
It can be hard to be accepted at a new workplace, but no doubt everyone will love you, because you are the most amazing person in the world. You’re gonna make it.
A new job is always stressful. Just remember that it’s always hard at the very beginning, but later it’s going to be great. You’ll get through this.
It’s okay to be nervous before your first day at the new job, but you don’t have to worry about it too much. You are talented and intelligent; nothing can hold you down.
Wishing that your new job brings you the highest promotions and the sweetest success! Good luck at your new job, dear friend!
Now that you got a job, you are now close to fulfilling those great dreams and ambitions of yours. We promise to support you in every way, congrats on your new job!
Hey dear, we are so proud of you that we almost bought you a house, just kidding! We are not that rich. But hey, great job on the interview, you’re the bomb, you nailed it, you got hired!
Hey, big guy with the big dreams. Congrats on your new job, “I am proud of you” is not just enough to tell how much I am proud of you. Cheers mate!
For so long, I have prayed for today, finally, you got what you’ve always deserved. You are truly a bright young man. Though, there might have been some really bad days, but here comes a day when you make us all proud, continue striving forward. Congrats!
You might also like:
- Good luck quotes
Good luck for exam quotes
New workplace will be a perfect place for you to express yourself. Your great skills truly impress others. I’m very glad for you.
Though, I don’t say this often but am so proud of you my sister, especially now that you can afford to buy me the latest X-BOX because you have a job, congratulation, love you sis!
We are really amazed to hear that the little boy who knows nothing but scroll his new feed is now an associate. You really surprise everyone. We are proud of you, cheers!
God decide to bless you because you are truly kind hearted. My best wishes for you in your new career path and I hope your experiences will be full of joy and motivation. Congrats and keep it up, cheers!
I have never felt this proud of you. I feel so lucky to have you as my son. Giving birth to you was my greatest achievement. Congratulations on your new job, I can’t wait to see your new house, new car. I know you will be a success!
Wishing you to find success, contentment and satisfaction at your new job. Good luck!
Wow! Today you will start a new job. Let me congratulate you. I will wait for you later in the evening to celebrate it!
I have a great respect for you and I believe that at the new job you will be really a great worker. Never lose your optimism. I wish you the best of luck.
Favourite work allows not only work, but also to relax. It’s a perfect chance for you to achieve this. Wish you the great success!
I hope that new job will make you much happier than you are now. I believe in you and your diligence. Waiting for a call with impressions.
New job – new experience, colleagues and place. I know that everything will be fine. Believe in yourself!
People so persistent, dedicated, strong, resilient and determined like you, Do not need to be wished good luck, cause they always make their own luck wherever they are going to.
How the first day at a new job? Everything was fine? Wish you the best and tomorrow.
I still can’t believe it that you left your old job. Hope that this new job will perfectly fit you. Wish you good luck tomorrow.
I’m very glad that you made such a decision. New job will allow you to show the true “self“. Good luck, dude.
Congratulations! Finally you found your dream job. Wishing you good luck!
It’s a perfect time for you to do the work that you really like. Any changes are beneficial. Wish you the best.
Don’t worry about mistakes and misunderstandings. All life is full of such things, but it is nothing wrong. Lift up your head and do not be afraid.
Good luck, dear. Show your abilities and everything that you have the best. It’s your time to be the best employee.
I always believed in you. I know that you like to work. It‘s a very good decision.
Let your new job be fun and exciting! I bet you‘ll become employee number one, good luck to you!
To change old workplace – brave step. Wish you to enjoy the new job and be the best. Good luck my friend!
The biggest congratulations on this wonderful day. You will start a new life lap. I hope that you will be happy at this place!
I want to say a good luck at your new job. I know that you are professional. All your colleagues will be happy.
I’m very proud of you. You are very brave that decided to change your work. Lot of success!
Sometimes opportunities come to those people who are at the right place and at the right time. However the true success comes only to those who persist. Best of luck to you!
I’m so excited and happy for you. Today is the first day of your new job. I will wait for news.
I wish you lots of patience, coffee, happiness, sunny mornings and a wonderful career at your new job. I hope you do well, just know that whatever happens, we always have your back!
Congratulations on your new job! I wish you lots of luck, to wake up happy every day, and go to work because you want to, not because you have to! I hope you have a god time at work, just know that we support you! Lots of love.
When you got fired, you though that you will never work again… but look at you now! You finally have a new job, and you are building your career once again, I know it’s hard, but all of your family and friends believe that you can do it! Good luck!
You are worth the best job and the best salary. You are the great expert in your field. I wish you a good first day at work.
So, you finally have a job. I wasn’t really expecting this from you, but since you have one now, me and the whole family wishes you good luck, lots of happy Mondays and a boss that isn’t angry.
A few days ago you had no job… Ha ha.. It’s kind of funny, how one moment you have nothing and the next you have something or even everything, I wish you good luck in your new career. I just know that you will do great!
Congratulations on the new job! We all know how hard you tried to get this job, and we support you 100%! Never forget that, I wish you lots of luck and especially lots of patience with your boss and co-workers.
Finally! You are independent, you have a family, bought a beautiful house that you call your home, and on top of that, you got a great job! I’m very proud of you, good luck with your career, I hope you go high and don’t fall!
Oh those jobs… we know all know the struggle of getting hired for a job, you think you’re not good enough, you think you don’t have the right experience, a million thoughts are racing in the back of your head, but you still choose to stay calm, good luck at your new job. Congratulations on getting hired!
Look at you, you thought you would never finish high school, college, but look where you are now, you did finish high school and college, you got your degree and now you have a very wonderful job! I’m proud of you!
So you finally got your degree huh? You also found a job! Well I’m very happy for you, good luck waking up on Mondays! I wish you sweet coffee, nice sunny mornings, and just luck at your new job!
Working with you was a bliss to all of us. May you find success with your new job, best of luck to you!
Remember that you‘ve been hired cause the company sees you as an additional value to their team, so don‘t feel as a newbie! Good luck to you!
Don‘t forget that even the small achievement can have the great impact on your life. Best of luck at your new job!
Good things always happen to a good person. That is why you have such a good friend like me, wishing all the best to you in your new job!
You‘ve got a new job, so the luck has played its part, and now it‘s all up to you!
Wishing you to achieve all your goals in your new job, I believe that you surely will. Good luck, my dear friend!
Be nice to your new colleagues, learn as many new things as you can in your new job, But never forget to keep in touch with your old colleagues And never forget what you‘ve learned in your old job. Best of luck to you!
- Short birthday wishes
- Birthday anniversary wishes
- Birthday wishes for friend
- Birthday wishes for sister
- Birthday wishes for brother
- Birthday messages for mom
- Birthday wishes for dad
- Birthday wishes for daughter
- Birthday wishes for son
- Happy birthday wishes for girlfriend
- Happy birthday wishes for boyfriend
- Birthday wishes for wife
- Birthday wishes for husband
- Birthday wishes for teacher
- Love messages and love words
- Love messages for her
- Love messages for him
- Flirty quotes for her
- Flirty quotes for him
- Short wedding wishes
- Wedding wishes for friend
- Wishes for newly married couple
- What to write in a wedding card
- Wedding wishes for brother
- Wedding wishes for sister
- Wedding anniversary wishes for wife
- Wedding anniversary wishes for husband
- Wedding anniversary wishes for friends
- Wedding anniversary wishes for parents
- Good morning messages for her (girlfriend or wife)
- Good morning messages for him (boyfriend or husband)
- Good morning messages for friends
- Good morning messages for lover
- Good night messages for her
- Good night messages for him
- Good night messages for friends
- Good luck for exam messages
- Life quotes
- Encouraging messages for friends
- Quotes about people
- Sayings about love
- Motivational quotes for working out
- Break up messages for her
- Break up messages for him
- Encouraging break up messages
- I am sorry messages for her
- I am sorry messages for him
- Happy New Month messages
- Family day messages
- Women’s Day Wishes
- April fools messages for friends
- Easter messages for friends
- Happy Mother’s Day messages
- Father’s day wishes and messages
- Independence day quotes
- Teacher’s Day messages
- Diwali wishes
- Housewarming wishes
- Happy Monday quotes and messages
- Best friend wishes
- Friendship messages
- Thank you messages for friends
- Newborn baby girl wishes
- Newborn baby boy wishes
- Graduation messages for friends
- Happy Friday quotes
- Happy weekend wishes
- Happy journey wishes
- Happy retirement wishes
- Christening messages
- Get well messages for friend
- Get well messages for boss
- Get well messages for colleague
- Engagement messages for friend
- Engagement messages for brother
- Engagement messages for sister
- Thank you messages for boss
- Funny messages for friends
- Goodbye messages for friend
- Christmas wishes for family
- Christmas wishes for mom and dad
- Christmas wishes for friends
- Christmas wishes for her
- Christmas wishes for him
- Christmas wishes for teacher
- Christmas wishes for boss
- Christmas wishes for colleagues
- Christmas wishes for Facebook with images
- New Year wishes for family
- New Year wishes for friends
- New Year wishes for her
- New Year wishes for him
- New Year wishes for Facebook
- New Year poems for family and friends
- Business New Year wishes
- Christmas wishes for company clients
- Valentine’s day messages for her
- Valentine’s day messages for him
- Valentine’s day messages for friends
Global site navigation
- Celebrity biographies
- Messages - Wishes - Quotes
- TV-shows and movies
- Fashion and style
- Capital Market
- Family and Relationships
- Legit Nigeria News
- Legit Hausa News
- Legit Spanish News
- Legit French News
53 inspirational new job quotes that will help you fit right in
Finding a new job comes with a range of mixed feelings. You can feel excited and scared because you don't know what to expect in your new working environment. Thus, you need words of encouragement to motivate you as you adapt to those changes. This article has a collection of new job quotes that will help you fit right in the new working environment.
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Legit.ng News on your Facebook News Feed!
Working in a new environment can be confusing and stressful, especially in the first few weeks. However, you can make things easier and smoother by anticipating the challenges and changes ahead of you. New job quotes will help you as you make your transition into the new environment by inspiring you and giving you the confidence you need as you start your new job.
Inspirational new job quotes
When you find a new job, everything changes, the working environment and maybe the tasks you will be carrying out. For this reason, you need words of encouragement for the new job to help you adapt to the sudden changes.
- If we all did the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves. –Thomas Edison
- By doing, you become employable. It doesn’t matter what the job is; by working, you learn new things, meet new people and are exposed to new ideas. – Kate Reardon
- I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.– Michael Jordan
- I think for anybody, regardless of what industry you work in, when you get a new job, and it's progressive in terms of your career, that is one of the best feelings in the world.– Will Poulter
- Feeling confident or pretending that you feel confident is necessary to reach for opportunities. It’s a cliché, but opportunities are rarely offered; they’re seized. – Sheryl Sandberg
- Everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of fear. – George Addair
- I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that's how you grow. When there's that moment of 'Wow, I'm not really sure I can do this,' and you push through those moments, that's when you have a breakthrough.– Marissa Mayer
PAY ATTENTION: Subscribe to Digital Talk newsletter to receive must-know business stories and succeed BIG!
New job motivational quotes
How do you motivate someone for a new job? Sometimes you might not be the one who has found a new job, but maybe one of your friends or family member . You can send them the following quotes:
- Only undertake what you can do excellently. There are no prizes for average performance. – Brian Tracy
- Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, 'I'm possible! – Audrey Hepburn
- Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it. – Lou Holtz
- When you get into a tight place, and everything goes against you until it seems that you cannot hold on for a minute longer, never give up, for that is the place and time when the tide will turn. — Harriet Beecher Stowe
- It’s time to start living the life we’ve imagined. – Henry James
- Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. — Francis of Assisi
- Choose a job you love and never have to work a day in your life. — Confucius
- The more you do stuff, the better you get at dealing with how you still fail at it often. – John Mulaney
- Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be. – Sonia Ricotti
- There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. – Beverly Sills
- Quotes for starting a new job
- Beginning to work in a new environment with new people shouldn’t give you stomach butterflies. The following starting new job quotes will encourage you as you look forward to working with new people.
- Whenever you start a new job, it’s always a bit daunting, the unknown. – Graham Potter
- I know how to work to get new jobs and exports that help create more new jobs. – Hillary Clinton
- I always looked outside myself for strength and confidence, but it comes from within. It is there all the time. – Anna Freud
- I want to reflect on my career, be proud of my work, and be proud that I tried everything. — Jon Stewart
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. – Steve Jobs
- Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one, it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones tend to care for themselves. — William Patten
- The time to look for a new job is when you don’t need one. The time to switch jobs is before it feels comfortable. — Seth Godin
- Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. — Babe Ruth
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! — Henry David Thoreau
Inspirational quotes about new job
What are good inspirational quotes for a new job? Check the ones below.
- Be open to the tremendous changes occurring in the field that interests you. – Leigh Steinberg
- Every single job is a challenge. You are walking into a new set, a new character, creating a world and trying to get comfortable to do your best work. – Felicia Day
- When suddenly you find yourself on the wrong highway, perhaps it's time for a new job or some new friends. It’s your life, live it. — John Avery
- I’m constantly learning with each new job, especially about people, which is important for playing characters. – Jodie Comer
- Desire! That's the one secret of every man's career. Not education. Not being born with hidden talents. Desire. – Johnny Carson
- If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on. — Sheryl Sandberg
- Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom. —General George Patton
- A new job is not a new beginning. It is a path to create a new ending.
New job, new beginnings quotes
New beginnings are good because you get new opportunities, meet new people, and learn new things. So as you look forward to a new beginning with a new job, the following quotes will help you fit right in.
- You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. – Marianne Williamson
- Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over. – Guy Finley
- Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. — Carl Bard
- With new jobs, new ideas, and growing confidence that our brightest days lie ahead, Wisconsin is on the move. – Jim Doyle
- When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. – Lao Tzu
- Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. – George Bernard Shaw
- Nothing is more addictive or incredible in life than reinventing yourself and allowing yourself to be different every day. – Thalia
- Far and away, life's best prize is the chance to work hard at work worth doing. — Theodore Roosevelt
- Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. —Albert Einstein
Starting new job quotes
If you are searching for good words to encourage and motivate yourself as you start your new job, you might consider the following quotes. You can share them with friends and your loved ones who are struggling to fit into their new jobs.
- If you don't feel it, flee from it. Go where you are celebrated, not merely tolerated. — Paul F. Davis
- Find a job you like and add five days to every week. – H. Jackson Brown
- I still get the jitters every time I start a new job! I love it...it makes you feel alive. — Camille Guaty
- Starting a new job is always scary, or at least for me, it's always scary. It's like the first day of school. – Sean Maher
- Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. The beginning makes the conditions perfect. — Alan Cohen
- Find out what you like doing best, and get someone to pay you for doing it. — Katharine Whitehorn
- Many things in life will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart. Pursue these. — Michael Nolan
- Starting a new job can be nerve-wracking, but it's also exciting. You're embarking on a new future, positioning yourself to write a new story on a clean slate. — Adena Friedman
- When you feel that you have reached the end and cannot go one step further when life seems drained of all purpose: What a wonderful opportunity to start over again, to turn over a new page. – Eileen Cadd
- Do the best you can in every task, no matter how unimportant it may seem. No one learns more about a problem than the person at the bottom. —Sandra Day O'Connor
Trying to fit into a new working environment comes with many challenges because everything is new, including the people you work with. However, it shouldn't be that difficult if you find the right quotes to inspire you. New job quotes will help you fit in without difficulties because they encourage and motivate you. Hopefully, you find the ones you are looking for to inspire you as you begin a new phase.
READ ALSO: 43 trauma quotes to help you in your journey towards healing
Legit.ng recently published an article about 43 trauma quotes to help you in your journey towards healing. Healing from trauma can take time and requires patience from the people around you. Trauma can be caused by bad experiences in life.
Recovering from trauma is possible, especially if you have people who understand you and what you are going through.
70 Quotes about Jobs and Life to Motivate You in 2023
You found our list of the best quotes about jobs and life .
Quotes about jobs and life are famous phrases that pertain to choosing a career and finding meaning in work. For example, “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.” – Aristotle or “Energy and persistence conquer all things.” – Benjamin Franklin. The purpose of these sentiments is to help professionals find a fitting field and discover the motivation to work.
These phrases are similar to quotes about hard work and quotes about success . You can use these phrases along with career quizzes and books on the job search to find your dream job.
This list includes:
- quotes about career choices
- inspirational quotes for job interviews
- motivational quotes for job seekers
- new beginning quotes for jobs
- funny career quotes
Here we go!
Quotes about career choices
- “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
- “Desire! That’s the one secret of every man’s career. Not education. Not being born with hidden talents. Desire.” – Bobby Unser
- “Work to become, not to acquire.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.” – Katherine Whitehorn
- “There is no greater thing you can do with your life and your work than follow your passions – in a way that serves the world and you.” – Richard Branson
- “You can quit your job, but you can’t quit your calling.” – Lissa Rankin
- “Don’t confuse having a career with having a life.” – Hillary Clinton
- “Work takes on new meaning when you feel you are pointed in the right direction. Otherwise, it’s just a job, and life is too short for that.” – Tim Cook
- “Build your own dreams or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
- “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.” – Aristotle
- “Whatever your life’s work is, do it well. A man should do his job so well that the living, the dead, and the unborn could do it no better.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Never continue in a job you don’t enjoy. If you’re happy in what you’re doing, you’ll like yourself, you’ll have inner peace. And if you have that, along with physical health, you will have had more success than you could possibly have imagined.” – Johnny Carson
Inspirational quotes for job interviews
- “A career is a series of ups and downs, of comebacks.” – Steve Guttenberg
- “A career is born in public – talent in privacy.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “You can’t build a reputation on what you’re going to do.” – Confucius
- “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” – Steve Martin
- “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” – Suzy Kassem
- “When you are asked if you can do a job, tell ’em, ‘Certainly I can! ‘ Then get busy and find out how to do it.” -Theodore Roosevelt
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
- “I want to look back on my career and be proud of the work, and be proud that I tried everything.” – Jon Stewart
- “No man ever listened himself out of a job.” – Calvin Coolidge
- “Take your job seriously, but don’t take yourself too seriously.” – Alex Trebek
- “If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride – and never quit, you’ll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards.” – Bear Bryant
- “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.” – Bruce Lee
- “Whatever you want in life, other people are going to want it too. Believe in yourself enough to accept the idea that you have an equal right to it.” – Diane Sawyer
- “Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.” – John Wooden
- “It’s not what you achieve, it’s what you overcome. That’s what defines your career.” – Carlton Fisk
Motivational quotes for job seekers
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
- “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- “If I went by all the rejection I’ve had in my career, I should have given up a long time ago.” – Mike Myers
- “Rejection is a common occurrence. Learning that early and often will help you build up the tolerance and resistance to keep going and keep trying.” – Kevin Feige
- “When you’re at the end of your rope, all you have to do is make one foot move out in front of the other. Just take the next step. That’s all there is to it.” – Samuel Fuller
- “A rejection is nothing more than a necessary step in the pursuit of success.” – Bo Bennett
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
- “You need to believe in yourself and what you do. Be tenacious and genuine.” – Christian Louboutin
- “Find joy in everything you choose to do. Every job, relationship, home… it’s your responsibility to love it, or change it.” – Chuck Palahniuk
- “Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.” – Bill Bradley
- “Energy and persistence conquer all things.” – Benjamin Franklin
New beginning quotes for jobs
- “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
- “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.” – Marcel Proust
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” – Walt Disney
- “Repetition doesn’t create memories. New experiences do.” – Brian Chesky
- “Starting a new job can be nerve-racking , but it’s also exciting. You’re embarking on a new future, positioning yourself to write a fresh story on a clean slate.” – Adena Friedman
- “If you want to succeed you should strike out on new paths, rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success.” – John D. Rockefeller
- “The sky is the limit. You never have the same experience twice.” – Frank McCourt
- “All adventures, especially into new territory, are scary.” – Sally Ride
- “When one door closes, another opens.” – Alexander Graham Bell
- “A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
- “Any transition is easier if you believe in yourself and your talent.” – Priyanka Chopra
Funny career quotes
- “Food, love, career, and mothers, the four major guilt groups.” – Cathy Guisewite
- “The best way to enjoy your job is to imagine yourself without one.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Be like a postage stamp. Stick to one thing until you get there.” – Josh Billings
- “A lot of people quit looking for work as soon as they find a job.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Getting fired is nature’s way of telling you that you had the wrong job in the first place.” – Hal Lancaster
- “Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough money not to quit.” – George Carlin
- “The harder I work, the luckier I get.” – Samuel Goldwyn
- “When your work speaks for itself, don’t interrupt.” – Henry J. Kaiser
- “If the career you have chosen has some unexpected inconvenience, console yourself by reflecting that no career is without them.” – Jane Fonda
- “You can’t have a million dollar dream with a minimum wage worth ethic.” – Zig Ziglar
- “If you think your boss is stupid, remember: you wouldn’t have a job if he was any smarter.” – John Gotti
- “An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made in a very narrow field.” – Niels Bohr
- “Going to work for a large company is like getting on a train. Are you going sixty miles an hour or is the train going sixty miles an hour and you’re just sitting still?” – J. Paul Getty
- “What I don’t like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.” – Phyllis Diller
- “If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur.” – Red Adair
- “Do your job and demand your compensation – but in that order.” – Cary Grant
Choosing a career, searching for jobs, or interviewing can seem like daunting tasks, and the wisdom and humor in these quotes about work and life can make the process easier. Work is one of the most significant parts of human life, and these sentiments can help guide folks towards fitting and fulfilling jobs. Applying for jobs is a marathon, and mentors or loved ones may not always be around to give much-needed pep-talks. These quotes can deliver a dose of motivation to help ambitious professionals keep working towards finding the ideal job.
For more wise words, check out this list of HR-approved quotes , these quotes on work-life balance , and this collection of President’s Day quotes .
FAQ: Quotes about jobs and life
Here are commonly asked questions about quotes about jobs and life.
What are some good quotes about jobs and life?
Some good quotes about jobs and life include:
The best career quotes advocate for a work-life balance and finding passion in the job.
How can you use career quotes?
You can use career quotes in motivational speeches or as self-motivation to change jobs or power through the job search. These sayings may also appear in office emails or on posters, or social media posts.
Author: Angela Robinson
Marketing Coordinator at teambuilding.com. Team building content expert. Angela has a Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing and worked as a community manager with Yelp to plan events for businesses.
Try a new kind of team building.
We have 30+ experiences to choose from, and thousands of five star reviews.